Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
CharleePowers

C harlee remembered how Autumn's family quickly changed their opnion of them. "Yeah.....her mom gave me a look I'll never forget. I just want to try and talk to them. I just need answers you know?" She shook her head. Autumn's family had become her home away from home and that all changed very quickly. "Let's just call one day and we'll see what happens? I'm nervous to go to the house."

Charlee got ut of the car, rope in hand and walked inside the apartment building. "I've only been here once. Let's see if I remember." She punched elevator button. "Third floor..." She started the tie her wrists together. "This is awkward." She laughed. An old woman stepped off the elevator as the girls walked on. All Charlee could do was put on a polite smile as the woman stared at her. Once on the elevator Charlee burst out laughing."Did you see her face? I'm going to hell! I just know it." She laughed again.

Finally at Frank's door, she knocked. She held her hands up when the door opened. "So we decided that Aria's bed tying may be a good idea." Charlee said with a devious smile. He would either laugh or kill them both. Time would only tell.

☆━┈BlackCat┈━☆

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Cillian | O'Murphy
The | Alchemist

Ya know when that shark bites, with his teeth, babe
Scarlet billows start to spread
Fancy gloves, though, wears old MacHeath, babe
So there’s nevah, nevah a trace of red.

Past the doorman and several long halls down was Frank's apartment, and outside of said location stood a certain black haired Irishmen. His breaths were steady and his eyes as cold as death himself, his pale skin seeming to shine against the light emitted from the ceiling. His hands rested in the pockets of his black jeans, and his back against the wall behind him; a small toothpick hung from his mouth. He seemed as if he had been there for a while now and there was a slight moan of boredom which escaped his lips as he adjusted the leather jackets around his shoulders that covered the plain black t-shirt underneath.

He could hear the car outside, they had finally arrived. This would be the last time that Cillian allowed himself to be too far away from Charlee and the girls, never again would he take tasks from outside employers; he should have been there to tear into the battle. His eyes hit the floor as he thought about it, his heart sinking as well. There wasn't a moment to this day that he thought that it should have been him getting injured, but there was nothing he could do about it now. He had to live with what was done and the fact that his absence allowed someone to hurt 'his' girls. "Cad lá ádh..." The low voice of the man spoke in his native tongue, a language rarely spoken in this century.

Now on the sidewalk sunny mornin’
Lies a body just oozin' life … eeek!
And someone’s sneakin' ‘round the corner
Could that someone be Mack the Knife?

rageforcezero's Husband

Fanatical Zealot

8,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Franklin Smith

Barkeep at The Cat Scratch Club

Franklin smiled and laughed a little. That was actually pretty funny. "Pretty kinky if you ask me. Now come inside before the perv down the hall sees you." He said with a chuckle. It was nice having some crazy a** friends. Franklin didn't know why the two would do this, but it was quite humorous and well... other things. He stepped out of the way and jokingly ushered them insde.

Dangerous Lover

7,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
׺°”˜`”°º× 𝕬𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝕷𝔬𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔩׺°”˜`”°º×

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
םαη¢єяαssαssιи
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Deep inside of her was just her laughter being built up, she knew it would be rude to laugh in front of the old lady but come on its the 21st century, its not weird if someone came in like this. "I think she wanted to join us" she said in between her laughs, wiping the rim of her eye from the tears that were beginning to pile up, she followed Charlee to his apartment. Maybe they were thinking it a bit too far, like always, but people needed to have a sense of humor.

"Ooh Charlee, I don't think he wants the neighbors to see what we have inside the paper bag," she grip tighter onto the brown paper bag when she walk in. Placing it over the kitchen countertop, she turn back to him and said, "Now behave Frank, we are going to take very good care of you," she spoke erotically as to her sentence having double meaning. Reaching in she pull out two cans and said, "Of course we just brought some chicken noodle soup for you." Looking around she wondered whether she should cook this now or later.

xxxxxx
User Image

Leah Valentine

The Head Mistress

Leah sighed at Aria's text message, she knew what Aria was getting at, she knew she didn't agree to the treaty. No one seemed to. But what was she supposed to do, just allow the fighting to continue? Just allow more people to die for no reason whatsoever? Leah shook her head to herself, then caught the last of what Sean had said, "I'm sorry to hear that you've been having so much bad luck.." Her words were genuine, another slip up from the 'sweet' Leah's side. Her eyes betrayed her aswell, sorrow showing in them for a moment, deep inside she knew how he felt.. Loosing some one you love.. Having to give them up.

Leah smiled again,"Oh, I would love the company ever so much. I don't know why, but I just haven't really wanted to leave the club..Or rather, haven't had a reason to.. And I've let the girls all have time to themselves, especially Charlee. I wouldn't want any of them to work while worried. And Charlee, well she doesn't know, but she's being paid while she's away. The last thing she needs is to worry about the financial bit.." Leah chided to herself. WTF, you actually care about these girls now?! ARE YOU ******** SERIOUS?! HOW THE HELL ARE YOU STILL HAVING EMOTIONS DAMMIT!? Leah stared right at Sean, "But I must warn you..If you don't want to leave.. I am not the one to blame." Her voice was seductive, again not intentional, but what the hell? Kane haddn't bothered to say anything in the last few days, hell he didn't even come get her for their damn date.

Leah smirked, so until he was going to act like an actual boyfriend, Leah was going to ignore the fact that she had one. Well, she wasn't even sure if that's what you'd call it.. Was it even a relationship? Had they even agreed to that extent? She did say it'd be hard to put things back to how they were.. And besides, Sean seemed to be a nice guy.. Wasn't her fault if someone decided to make a move if Kane wasn't.. And she was done waiting for him.. She loved him, but she was just so tired of waiting.. Hold on girl, do not confuse pleasant company for anything more than it is.. He could simply just want company as well.. Leah had no idea, the difference. She was used to just taking what she wanted, never waiting around for someone to actually say they wanted her. With Kane, things were just automatic. When they began.. It was never a question, just a statement.. He didn't ask, he just took her and she never questioned or went against it. She was always compliant to him. His trophy girl.. The girl he threw away at the drop of a dime at the say of other people's words instead of her own.. Oh how she resented that part..

Leah shrugged off her thought,"Well, when you're finished, maybe we could grab something to eat.. and continue this investigation outside, where it's much less business like..?"

Dapper Gekko

Lurking Waffles
User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
XXXxxxLittle Miss Cat Scratch Club Assassin

xxxx I hear the thunder thumping
                                          xAND MY HEART STARTS JUMPING
                                          xxxxxxxAnd that's when » I spin on the pole
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxx╳ : NOW my head's exploding;
                                          AND YOUR GUN IS LOADED
                                          xxxxxxxSo I'm guessing I'm on a roll: » and you said "baby your ready to play?"

Lucie walked down the semi crowded street, thinking about the truce 'why make a truce? Yeah we've lost people from it but, that's with any war. If that gun shot had hit Leah and it had been fatal..' she didn't even want to think of the outcome. At a street corner she paused and reached into her bag, not even noticing the change of light and people walking around her as she was digging in the bag looking for something and in thought. She gasped as she was suddenly hit and fell to the ground "watch out!" she pouted and used a scolding tone. she looked up and noticed that it was a guy that she had seen the other day at work. Lucie took his wrist and pulled her self up "thank you" she said then looked slightly annoyed at his comment "whats an ugly face like yours doing out here?" she retorted not really caring if he came back to the club or not they had plenty of costumers and he didn't really change that. She smiled though when he asked about charlee "Oh shes fine, she was released from the hospital and now shes recuperating at home, thank you for asking." thats just when she received a text, it was on vibrate so she reached in her pocket and saw it was from charlee she smiled and replied 'sorry hun, I bumped into someone! sad seriously I fell when he ran into me'

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄

OOC Sorry it took so long I had to eat dinner. btw shes wearing this EDITED for Caramel

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
CharleePowers

C harlee peeked down the hall. "Really? If he's as much of a freak as me, maybe he could help me out with...." She then realized that it wasn't just Aria listening to her anymore. "Uhhhhh never mind." She walked into the apartment as she slipped her bonds off. It was.....cozy. "Frank, you seriously need a girl friend. You need a slight feminine touch in here." She saw that espn was on. She kind of ignored it. The only sport she watched was UFC and boxing.

Charlee glanced at Aria. "Too bad I forgot my nurses outfit. Ah well." She sat on a lazy boy in the living room. "What have you been up to? I se you're just about out of tissues."

☆━┈BlackCat┈━☆

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces