Alexander Montierre

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Alliance: Police
Position: Deputy

"Anthem of the Angels"
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Divided is a nation of people, yet we are all the same deep in the skin..."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Alexander nodded his head, sighing softly as he coughed a little from the next jump he made. This time, he only hit his stomach against the edge of the building, which knocked the breath out of him. But he got up, moving as he jumped from rooftop to rooftop to make it down on the street. "Alright then. See ya in a bit, Aria. Be safe while you're t it." He told her, finally ending the call as he placed it in his pocket and made another long leap with two free hands as he grabbed the edge and fell off and landed onto the ground from a ten foot drop. He landed softly, luckily, him being a different race saved him if he wasn't human. He wiped himself off.

Soon, he went out to the streets and began to walk like any other normal person, being quiet and silent as he made his way through streets towards the direction of the Cat Scratch Club...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"But I must protect the weak and the defenseless. The civilians of this nation need me. I will not stand down and watch countless die. I have fought for my country and I will still do it to this very day. I will bring down judgement upon the wicked and cast evil aside. I am the people's guardian..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User Image
Shawn "Sager" Yasieago

User Image

~Shawn~He grinned at what she said. He then walked to her and stood in front of her. He then squat down in front of her. "Be patient my water goddess. Everything that im doing from now, to when that time in the sky hits zero, is for you and I. Even talking to this person on the phone." He then pointed tapped his finger on his temple, gesturing that he was smart. "And what do you mean im all talk?"

rageforcezero's Husband

Fanatical Zealot

8,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Franklin Smith

Barkeep at The Cat Scratch Club

Franklin stood on the dock and looked out into the bay. A nice, fat yacht sat out in the water. It swayed slightly as wave pushed it, and it's large hull bounced up and down. Sighing, Frank looked for a boat. That might be the boat...it might not, there was only one way to find out. Finding a small dingy, he pushed the boat out of the dock and entered. The small raft teetered as Frank got in and the waves harassed the little boat, his hand moved the motor and started the boat.

After a few minutes, he reached the boat with an empty stomach, no less. Being as quiet as he could, he hoisted himself aboard and drew the SLP.40. Cautiously, he began to search.
"The Cat Scratch it is.. And trust me, I've tried calling him several times.. I haven't gotten a hold yet.. I can try again though." Leah shrugged, taking out her phone, she called Kane's phone again (sorry slight god mod ) when no one answered, Leah sighed heavily. She was getting frustrated, time was ticking away. She had no idea what the hell to do. She wanted to find Kane and figure this all out, she wanted to talk Charlee out of this all and get her away from Shawn. Leah was about to ******** explode with how much thinking she was doing.

Finally, Leah got back to her car, "Come on Aria." She called, she assumed that Cat Scratch would be their destination for now until things could be pulled together.

((phone))
User Image
User Image
User ImageThe Angel Twins User Image

Yuna was sitting on a stool at the counter, shooting down her 7th shot in a row. She flipped her head back, her hair moving away from her face and licked her lips in a seductive way. With her eyes half open, Yuna turned to Tom and Johnathan, giving a smirk. "I might not know what the f**k is going on, but I do know you can't just stay here while there's something going on! I can't believe we even listen to Charlee about leaving her!" She moved her hand under her chin and thought for a second. "Well, it was easier because I was totally craving some drinks...." She then jumped out of the chair and stumbled a bit, the alcohol slowly seeping in. "But now i'm good and ready to go!" She walked over and threw her arms around Tom, smiling at Johnathan. "Have we meet before? Maybe you've had one of my personal shows." She said, winking at him.

Luna took her drink from the counter and rolled her eyes at her sister. "Yuna's just always horny. Anyway, she does have a point. We want to come along Tom." She smiled and fixed her skirt. Luna turned to face Johnathon and tilted her head. "Tom, I don't remember you ever saying you had a brother. Well I'm Luna and that is my twin sister Yuna.... who's all over Tom." She said, turning to Yuna who was leaning on Tom. "Before we leave, i'll need a drink!" Yuna said, smiling and walking over to the kitchen.

(Finally back from vacation! Oh don't worry Daelus i'm glade you keep my characters alive! : D )

I'm Yuna, and I'm the sexy blond one<3

I'm Luna, and I'm the sweet purple pink one <3

User Image

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
CharleePowers

Charlee raised her eyebrow. "It seems like promised a lot but I'm the one who's doing all the work. We're a nice yacht alone. So far, I'm not impressed with this date." She glared at the phone in his hand. She wanted to toss it into the sea.

☆━┈BlackCat┈━☆

And I'm only saying that because I know best

Tom Slate
A.K.A. (co-) bar tender
Don't be the fool

Tom somewhat lost balance for a second there, when Yuna wrapped her arms around out of the blue. He didn't expect her to be so jumpy all so sudden. And that just after 7 shots...? Tom facepalmed at the comment Luna made, that her sister's always...you know."You two are incredible..." he said as he slowly released himself from Yuna's grip. He walked over towards the kitchen table and grabbed his shot. He drank it, filled the glass once again and took the second shot. He closed his eyes as if he had tasted something sour. "You guys can go, but I'm not going. I may sound like a p***y, but I don't have a good feeling about this one. And out of all the people, you guys should know that I'm usually not the one to say that." he raised his head to Yuna, Luna and his brother.

((Well...It was no problem? And lovely avatar you've got there xD ))
User Image
User Image

Yuna shot down another shot, then another, and another one before she spoke. "Well, I don't see why you don't wanna go. This seems like fun." She chuckled to herself, fixing her another drink. Luna turned to Tom and placed her hands on her hips. She was about to convince him in coming, until she saw her sister and smirked. "You can stay here Tom... but I think I'm gonna have to leave Yuna here with you. I can't watch her and my own back. Besides, you do a great job at watching her already." She winked, giggling as she knew that comment would make him shy. Yuna looked over at her sister with a glare. " Hey! I am not plastered! You know I'm actually better at shooting my guns when I've got some alcohol in me." She pulled out one of her pistols and kissed it, having a big grin on her face. Luna rolled her eyes and made her way for the door. "Fine then, you watch over him. Besides, it's best we go old school and stick to the buddy system. Don't you agree Johnathon?" She said, looking over at Johnathon and winking at him. She had just meet the guy, but hopefully he could understand she was trying to work her magic with those two. Yuna placed her gun back in her holder and shrugged her shoulders, grabbing her drink and chugging it down. Luna's phone suddenly started to ring, and when she checked it she saw a red light blinking. Her phone only did that when demons were near by. She then placed her phone back in her pocket and kept her guard up.

( lol why thank you! )

User Image

rageforcezero's Husband

Fanatical Zealot

8,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Franklin Smith

Barkeep at The Cat Scratch Club

Hearing voices, he sneaked around the boat, until he found a small room with Charlee and the man inside. Making sure his handgun, was loaded he walked in, silently. "Ahem, ladies." With a a click, he primed the gun set it to Shawn's skull. "So, Charlee, I leave for five minutes, and you dump for this mafia piece of s**t?"
((Dude. How do Frank know where they're at?))

((phone))

~Shawn~He raised his eyebrow at Charlee before smiling. He then just hung up on the person and then smiled at Charlee." Im sorry my Water Queen. I didn't know you wanted me that bad." He then leaned towards her and kissed her on the neck." I apologize. I didn't want to upset you. I know you're doing all the work and this won't be possible without."He said as he kissed her neck after each sentence.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
((recap please))

Dangerous Lover

7,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
׺°”˜`”°º× 𝕬𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝕷𝔬𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔩׺°”˜`”°º×

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
םαη¢єяαssαssιи
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Aria hung up the phone after the two were done talking. Looking over at Leah she nods and walks towards her car before taking one more glance out at the street. "Kane you b*****d where are you?" she asks herself before getting in and putting her seat belt on. "Well let's just keep trying to get a hold of Kane because if you're there alone I don't know how Shawn will react," she tells her as she glances out the window as the two make their way towards the Cat Scratch Club.

xxxxxx

rageforcezero's Husband

Fanatical Zealot

8,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
((Fu it. I don't even know why you guize make plans just so we can pull them off.))
User Image
Better to live a foolish life, than to live a life of a fool
And I'm only saying that because I know best

Tom Slate
A.K.A. (co-) bar tender
Don't be the fool

Tom looked at Luna and Yuna, keeping up his pokerface when Luna said the little remark. "I think that's a great idea! Don't you think so either Yuna...?" Tom said he looked over at Yuna and gave her a blink. The alcohol was making him a bit more loose, just as Luna and Yuna would've thought eventually. Tom had somewhat of an idea of what the whole plan was, but actually: he liked the idea. That's why he's playing along. Tom faced the other direction and took another glass, a bigger one, and filled this up with mojito. Not freshly made, but premade in a factory. It was still good though, but yeah, it couldn't beat Tom's moijitos! Tom took 2 good sips from the glass as he made his way towards the couch. "Please, do whatever you want. Brother, if you want to stay, you're welcome. And if you're leaving, please, close the door, will ya?" his grinned at them as he put the glass down upon the table and looked for the remote control for the t.v.

(( 2 sisters, 2 brothers, 2 angels, 2 demons...This is going to be either way interesting, or either way disgusting. Very disgusting. xD ))
User Image
User Image

Yuna giggled, taking another drink as she made her way to the couch as well. "That sounds good to me! Tom needs someone to take care of him." She said, sitting on Tom's lap and shooting down her drink. She then leaned down to Tom's ear, whispering as she spoke. "If you want, I can give you a personal show for free." She smiled, playing with his hair as she felt the alcohol start to seep in. You knew Yuna was drunk when she started talking about "free shows". Luna watched the two and smirked, stepping out the door. "Okay you two have fun!" She giggled, leaving the door open for whatever Johnathon wanted to do. As she walked out she check her phone again and keep getting the same red light. She just got the phone yesterday, to make it easier to find demons, but she still couldn't figure the thing out. "It says there's demons around.... but where?" She whispered to herself, keeping a hand on her sword and slowly walking down the hallway to the elevator.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out