8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Kane Morgan

Leader of the Mafia
--------------------------------------------------------------

Standing up and walking to another chair so Leah could have her own chair. Sitting down, he could tell she was feeling something for him. Weather it was hate or anything else was beyond him. Then the question of why he came popped up a lot sooner then he had hoped. "I came on good intentions," he said handing Leah the bouquet of roses, "This war between us needs to stop and you know it. My men are afraid to walk out their doors, frighten that your girls will be waiting behind them ready for the kill. And ever much they should be." Kane lean back in the chair folding his hands in his lap.

"Still beautiful as always, my dear." he smiled, putting on his charm. Kane wanted this to end and if so, hopefully getting back together with Leah. in all his years he never met a woman like her, she wasn't human and that was made her special to him. of course Kane knew her secrets, as did she knew his. "We spent a lot of years together. but I must apologize for my behavior some odd years ago when I heard about your fling with the Mayor." Looking at her beautiful, seduction eye, he remembered why he asked her out in the first place. "I was hoping there was some type of agreement that we can come to so we can go back to the old days, even if there is no chance of us ever again."

Truth was, Kane was devastated when he first heard the news of Leah and the Mayor. And like he said, Kane acted out of order, saying and doing things that he has regretted since then. All he wanted was to spend the night with Leah again, but something told him that was a long ways away, good thing for him that they were nearly immortal. She didn't age like him, so he would wait a long while is need so. "Well, what do you say Leah, I apologize and things go bad to the way they were. Or do we keep up this senseless bullshit, my men killing your girls and your girls killing my men. Choice is yours."

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Charlee Powers

C harlee was performing her number on stage. It was one of the first performances of the night. It wasn't too hard but it was a long one. Luckily, it wasn't so upbeat that it would tire her. She moved with the music and smoothly and steadily, moving hard when she needed to and slowing down to be seductive. Once the song finished, she exited the stage and decided to flirt with the patrons until her next performance.

Charlee sat on the laps of the powerful men in suits and chilled their drinks with one touch. Her hand gripped the glass and immediately the glasses frosted over. She was always asked how she did it and she would just say that it was a trick and that she had many more up her sleeves.

☆━┈BlackCat┈━☆

Leah Valentine

The Head Mistress

Leah sighed deeply, annoyance now etched across her delicate features. Silence was evident as she stood, her back now towards the man seated across from her and her eyes watching the sparkling city just outside her large windows. “First off…You piss me off..” Her voice was in a growl, anger boiling in her blood.. Then simmering and finally settling, “What hurt the most..” Came her voice bitten between clentched jaws. A moment of silence and then she resumed, “What hurt the most.. Wasn’t how you reacted to what you’d heard. Any person who was as deeply in love as you, and as myself, would have acted as such…” Her voice faded for a moment or so, her eyes watching the shimmering cars passing below.

She turned on her heel and watched Kane for a few seconds, the annoyance on her face replaced with a mask of sadness, true emotion that rarely ever showed. “What hurts the most isn’t how you responded to what you heard, but that you responded at all..” Her lip quivered for a moment. “Not once did you ever ask me yourself.. If I’d done anything.. Through all the years of us being together..” She whispered the ending.. “I never lied or cheated.. Why would I have started so suddenly?”

Again, silence caved in around them, encasing the two in it’s hold so noticeable, breathing became a task. Within seconds, the emotions that had been splayed on Leah’s face were now stoic, business was now at hand and there was no place for emotions. “However, you are correct, this war has gone for far too long.” Strolling to the other end of her office, Leah reached for a small glass bottle with a deep red liquid in it. She poured some of the warm red liquid into two glasses and handed one to Kane. With the other in her hand, she sat once more across from him and shrugged, “How do you suggest we end this?” She questioned, her delicate eyebrow raised.

Dangerous Lover

7,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
׺°”˜`”°º× 𝕬𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝕷𝔬𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔩׺°”˜`”°º×

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
םαη¢єяαssαssιи
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Aria had finish preparing her make-up, all that was left to do was to put on her dress and do her little number, though hearing by the music she was running short on time. Quickly she drop everything and reach into her bag to pull out her dress, seeing that people were around she had no choice but to undress, good thing it was the other employees. Heh, it isn't the first time that they'll see me undress and it definitely wont be the last. Looking herself up and down in the mirror she went to add the last piece to her costume, the flower headband.

Slowly she made her way to the stage and began to hear the audience applaud to Charlee's performance. Seeing her come out of the stage she gave her a thumbs up and quickly went to do her number. The music cue her to start, raising her right arm up to the sky, reaching for the spot light that slowly began to fade away. Taking in another deep breath, upbeat music started to play and her body began to dance, her arms gracefully coming back to her body and making beautiful silhouettes as her feet began to dance on their own. Each movement and note accented each other as she move around the stage and slowly she began to increase her speed as the music began to go faster and faster. Everything was coming to an end and when the music stop, she was found on the stage with her body mimicking that of a ballerina's stance.

The curtains close in front of her and she began to make her way out of the stage so that the other dancer may come in. Every night was her best night and tonight was no different, just with a small twist of another job tonight. Exiting the section, she made her way down to the audience to socialize with the customers, giving one of her customers a back massage before his hands reach around to place her on the arm rest so that he may run his fingers through her hair.

OOC: When my character is working in the club or dancing she will be presented in her dancer form.

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Kane Morgan

Leader of the Mafia

Listening to Leah, he heard the truth in her voice when she became sad for an quick instance. She so rarely showed that emotion, so for her to actually show it made him somewhat happier inside, yet he wasn't going to show just now. "Well how would you feel when you have every person you know telling you the saw your love and that sleaze ball mayor together. You know me better than anyone, you know how I can overreact without getting any actual facts. But yes, I should have came to you and asked you if the rumor was ture."

When she handed him the glass of red liquid, he stared at it. Oh he missed it, not the red liquid that was in the glass but drinking in general. Placing the glass on the desk with his face holding a hint of sadness. "Sad to say I have given up drinking. I learned that I am a mean drunk when I drink, so i prefer not to do it much anymore." Kane watched as she sat down asking what he suggested to end this war. This was the moment he was waiting for since the day he gotten angry and left out her life.

Standing up he paced around the room, looking like he was thinking."I thought about this long and hard, the evens played threw my mind more times I care to emit.But I might have a solution," he said as he trailed over to Leah, behind her desk. Standing over her, he quickly leaned in and kissed her. Putting all the pent up emotion that he held in for the last few years plus the passion that never died for her. When he finished locking lips, he broke apart, stood up straight and looked at her. "Like my proposal?" Kane loved being him, he was one of the very few that could actually kiss Leah without dying of poison, it effected him when he kissed but his body regenerated the toxins father than they could kiss him.

User Image

Leah Valentine

The Head Mistress

Leah sat in shock for a bit of a time, this man had just made a very strong gesture. She bit her lip in thought, the wheels turning fast and dangerously with consideration.. What could it hurt? They have loved each other, they still did.. So what would be the harm? Leah removed herself from the chair and strolled about the room, the thoughts cycling faster now, almost making her dizzy. She loved him, she knew it, but could she trust him? How would she know he would never do what he'd done before again? Would this truly be a good answer to all their problems?

Leah gulped down the drink in her hand and then the one on the desk in which she'd poured for Kane, she wasn't much of a drinker per say, but at moments like these, what the hell? Her mind, for a moment then drifted off to her lovely ladies, they deserved peace (or at least as much as she could give them) for all the hard work and dedication they'd given her. She turned on her heel, walked to Kane, a smile now playing on those delicious lips of hers. With out a word, her lips connected with his once more and her arms wrapped about his neck, giving back every bit of passion he'd recently given her.. All the pain and sadness, the hurt and deceit all mixed with passion and love. She smiled after she finished, licked her lips and turned back to her desk, now sitting on the cool surface.

"I suppose.. I accept your proposal..Are there any certain terms you wish to subjugate upon?" She asked sweetly, her eyes now the color of amber. "I certainly have a few of my own." Her smile turned into a evil grin. "First off...No more talk. If there are rumors floating about, come to me first." She shrugged. "Second, my woman will not attack unless attacked. And third..Well..Just don't piss of my kittens and I'm sure they'll keep purring." Leah's eyes became pitch black once more, "Now yours." She muttered, sitting in her chair once again.. Oh how her heart hammered in her chest for this man.. The strength it took her not to claim him at the moment his lips touched her.

User Image

daнℓia deere
                                fillerone of the cat scratch club's dancing assasins

Dahlia hated this part of the job. She hated standing up in front of those men, those pigs, and dancing for their entertainment. It disgusted her. But more than that, she hated the socializing part, walking out into the crowd and pretending to enjoy her temporary company. She hated the male population, always had and always would. The only thing that got her through any of it was the thought of the other part of this gig. The one where she got to cause some damage. Letting out a soft sigh, she set aside her thoughts, ran a hand through her long brown hair, and stepped out onto the stage. Showtime. She had to hide everything, or else her in-bar persona would completely fall apart.

Due to her convenient ability as a siren, Dahlia Deere's act was a little more singing than dancing. She still showed off her moves, swayed to the music and swung her hips. But what really captured her audience was the song and the touch of siren's spell sewn into her voice. Not too little that they wouldn't respond, and not too much that they would forget the performance. When it was over, Dahlia only flashed a cute smile--a smile uncharacteristic of her to anyone that knew the real Dahlia--and walked off stage to socialize.

Ugh, yes. She definitely hated this part of the job.

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Kane Morgan

Leader of the Mafia

Kane watch Leah stroll around the room, she must of been thinking. Wondering what she was thinking about, but then he figured it out shortly. Then she kissed him just as passionately as he had kissed her. "That was unsuspected," he said as he licked his lips with a smile. it had been a long while since he broke it off with Leah. Now things seemed to be going better and he was becoming surprisingly happy. Listening to her terms, getting them all he sat back in his chair, watching Leah talk. "Well I haven't really thought about it." Kane thought about a couple of terms for Leah.

"Okay, first I guess is that none of your women kill my men, but the falls under your second term." Kane scratched at his chin, this was going better than he had hoped, he thought he would have gotten shot or stabbed or something that would normally endanger his life. "Second, everything goes back to normal as it was before the rumor. Third, You go out on a date with me, tomorrow night at eight," Smiling getting up he walked up to her chair and sat on the desk in front of Leah. "And Final. I want another kiss before I leave and then I will leave you about you business. Also these are yours." Picking up the roses, he handed them to Leah. "So I agreed to your, do you agree to mine?"

Dangerous Lover

7,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
׺°”˜`”°º× 𝕬𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝕷𝔬𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔩׺°”˜`”°º×

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
םαη¢єяαssαssιи
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Aria knew Dahlia's true feelings to her job but she was a damn good actress because no one would have believed her if she said how she truly felt but it wasn't her job or duty to open her mouth. Seeing her customer being entranced by her voice, she knew she was working well and that she was on top of her game. After the song had ended, Aria began to play more with her companion, making sure that his cup was never empty and that he was having a good time. Its always good to have a customer come back but what's even better is when he comes back with friends.

Standing up, she excuse herself form his side but then his arms pull her back his lap, wanting her not to leave and that if she needed anything then they could ask someone else. He was really beginning to like her and obsessed over her. "I'm sorry sweetie but I have to move around, but if you want you can come by another day," she said softly, her lips moving seductively to each word.

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Sean O'Brien

Detective of the NYPDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"My gun, don't worry, you'll see the inside of the barrel soon enough!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sean was up, and it was late at night. Nothing to do, nothing at all. As he got into his car, he would just drive home bored out his mind. Then started the car, the radio station came on. Playing a commercial for a night club called Cat Scratch Club, it was some time since Sean has met the presents of the female persuasion. Pulling out the restaurant's parking lot, he drove for a few miles until he arrived at the destination that the commercial had given him. Killing the engine of the car, Sean got out, keeping his badge and gun on him, he learned to keep them on him at all time or else bad things happened. It was superstition but he followed it to the letter.

Walking into the club, he could hear the music, the women were beautiful just as the commercial said. Walking up to the bar, he nodded to the bartender. "Jack and Coke, heavy on the ice and Jack." he said, placing down the money for the drink on the table after the bartender told him the price. When he got the drink, Sean swept back his long red hair, downing the drink. Letting it burn his throat as it flowed down. Placing the glass back on the counter, "Another one and make it a double," he said giving the bartender the money for the drink and a nice size tip. Taking his drink, he walked out to the floor to watch the dancers and hopefully get to talk to a girl.

Ever since his divorce, Sean had been striking out with the women. He wasn't a stud per se, he had been in there the military then became a cop and now a detective. So the fact that he got a wife in the first place was amazing to him. But now he wasn't looking for a girlfriend or anything of the sort, just a woman to spend some time with him for a short few minutes, a companion for a short while. Sitting down at a table, he now sipped his drink as he looked the women that danced on stage. Staring at that women, the club was quite nice for lonely men and men who were looking to get away from their wives.

Back off we'll take you on,
Headstrong to take on anyone,
I know that you are wrong
And this is not where you belong.

User Image

daнℓia deere
                                fillerone of the cat scratch club's dancing assasins

Dahlia did her fair share of socializing, but eventually noticed that one of Aria's customers was getting a bit too clungy. Ooh, those were the types that really irritated the siren. Her expression remaining the same as always in this role, cute with a hint of flirtatiousness, she walked over to where Aria was and gently took her arm. "Sorry, sir," she cooed politely, her lips curled into a smile. "I need her for a moment. But If you want, maybe one of the other girls can keep you company?" She winked then, a gesture that Dahlia inwardly gagged at, and started tugging her friend carefully from the man.

"Hmm, seems you've made a friend," she mused under her breath with a slight chuckle. Even if she didn't like these situations, she could find some humor to them, right? Her gaze flicked to a red-haired man near the bar. "Want to double-team?" she asked, nodding toward the new face. That could be amusing, if nothing else.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
Charlee Powers

C harlee kept an eye on the men coming in. Most of them ignored the women on their arms and got absorbed in their own conversations. She sat up and saw a new man walking in. Her first instinct was not to trust him. Anyone she didn't know, it was second nature to assume that they were a cop but there was only one way to find out. She excused herself to keep an eye on the new red head in the most welcoming of ways but still she was cautious.

Just before she made her move, she saw Dahlia and Aria move over to him. Be careful, girls. We don't know him.... She kept an eye on the two and eyed the man for a badge, a gun or anything else suspicious. She didn't worry too much. It wasn't like they could be pinned or anything in here. Everyone knew what kind of establishment this was.

☆━┈BlackCat┈━☆

Dapper Gekko

User Image

'Lucie'

Sophie
☠ ☯ ♥ ✌ ♬☀ ☁
Mares

TBE
(sorry I gotta go )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items