Fanatical Zealot

8,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Franklin Smith

Barkeep at The Cat Scratch Club

Franklin sighed as he sat at yet another red light. About two more blocks and he would be at the hospital. Oh how he hated traffic in New York, it was pathetically slow and very angering. As the light changed he floored it and drive like a bat out of hell. Franklin pulled up into the parking lot and got out of his car. He walked up to the desk and asked for Charlee's room number.

After he got said room number he went there and heard her on the phone. Franklin stayed out of it. Personal matters were quite well, personal, no other way to put it. When he heard a click, signalling that the call was over. Franklin knocked on the door and walked in. He set himself against the wall. "How you doing Charlee?" He asked, he wouldn't crowd her. People who got shot need breathing room. Especially Charlee, she needed air more, lung damage wasn't fun, or so he was told.

Dangerous Lunatic

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
User Image
NAME: MARKIS MENDOZA
JOB: ASSASSIN
CONNECTED TO: MAFIA

Markis looked at his phone and finished his joint then sighed as he just remembered he had a job to do. He walked across the street and opened up his trunk to his dodge charger and looked at the butterfly knife he had under the secret compartment. His mission was to take out a witnes under the witness protection agency who saw him kill some one for scratching his car and the biggest problem was he was surrounded by a lot of security. He got in his car and drove to the building full of guards and the target and got out his vehicle. He looked around and killed a gaurd he saw standing at the front door and took his uniform and chuckled "if moms could see me now". He walked into the building and walked to the to the room and stood by it.

He looked at his surroundings and counted how many people were there and smirked. He walked to the kitchen and turned the gas on looking around and walked back to the room and entered it. He pulled his customized baretta with a blade on it out and walked next to the guy and looked outside "that guy you saw murder some one..sends his regards". He grabbed the guy covering his mouth and sliced his neck and walked out to the front. He heard some one yelling to get him and he sighed and shot at the building and laughed as he watched it blow up. He got back in his car and drove away taking off the bloody uniform and throwing it out the window and put his jacket back on.

He drove around New York and sighed as he looked at the highway "you got to be SHITING ME". He threw his head back against the chair and waited for the traffic line to move. Once he was able to get out off the highway he drove home and parked in the garage and went to his room. After he got in his room he took his jacket off and his shoes and threw himself on his bed and just stared at the wall and started to sing quietly "i live in a bubble a pretty bubble in the air. united. united, united". He sighed at the thought of being bored and then sighed louder as he noticed he was bored.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
CharleePowers

C harlee smiled when she saw Frankie. "Well if it isn't my knight in shining armor. Please please smuggle me out of this hell hole." She sighed. "They don't even have cable!" She gestured to the tv. "How are you? You look like you're trying to hide the fact that you're flipping s**t." She giggled. "I hope Leah and the girls are ok." Charlee sat up and pulled her knees to her chest.

(aaaggghhhhhh short post! sorry)
☆━┈BlackCat┈━☆

Dapper Gekko

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image
XXXxxxLittle Miss Cat Scratch Club Assassin

xxxx I hear the thunder thumping
                                          xAND MY HEART STARTS JUMPING
                                          xxxxxxxAnd that's when » I spin on the pole
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxx╳ : NOW my head's exploding;
                                          AND YOUR GUN IS LOADED
                                          xxxxxxxSo I'm guessing I'm on a roll: » and you said "baby your ready to play?"

Lucie sighed as she sat in the hall a lab coat on covering her 'uniform' she had her gold hair pulled back into a loose bun. She watched the doctor go into the room and start talking, She assumed Charlee was up so she stood up and almost ran into the room but stopped at the door so she wouldn't be overly excited when she walked in. After calming down she walked in and covered her mouth to keep from laughing at the conversation Charlee was having with her parents. She saw Frankie and giggled then walked in and went to the bed kneeling and listening to her speak to Frankie.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄

OOC Had a post set up and then Lich posted and i had to get rid of a lot of it.

Partying Tycoon

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

The K N I F E slides down the tip of my T O N G U E
I’mfindingpleasureinwatchingyouwrithe.
I lean in just to L I C K the S W E A T off your face
Itastethereverencedrippingdownmythroat

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

A R E Y O U R E A D Y T O R U N
I’ve been waiting patiently for this.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Y O U S H O U L D K N O W, I ‘ M D A N G E R O U S
M Y T H I R S T F O R B L O O D T U R N S M E O N

BSGBSGBSGKincaid smiled and glanced over his shoulder as he started backing up. He laughed at her comment, and cast her a short glance as he started towards the building she mentioned. “Me, all the ladies? Have you met another Kincaid?” he asked with a smirk, his eyebrow raised slightly as he turned most of his attention to the road ahead of him. He turned left at the light, and followed the street down for a bit, waiting on West Street. After a few minutes, he found the turn, and took a right, and pulled into the Verdesian.

He turned the car off and sat there for a moment, leaning his head back. Loxy had her cheek to the window, sitting in silence. He stayed like that for a few moments, they needed the downtime. He climbed out of the car, and slid out of the seat, then turned and locked the door behind him. He sat on the hood of his car, his arms crossed over his chest and smirked at Loxy. “Ladies first.

I AM THE ONLY ONE YOU FEAR,
HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR?

✯ Kincaid Λrk

OutOfChaos;;

rageforcezero's Husband

Fanatical Zealot

8,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Franklin Smith

Franklin chuckled lightly and found a chair to sit in. "If I'm a knight in shining armor, it means I didn't do anything. But, I get the metaphor." Franklin let out a half hearted smile. He didn't really see Lucie sprint in, but nearly getting ran into made you notice things. "I brought my car. And I got my wallet." He doubted that he could get some money flowing around for Charlee's early release. Franklin chuckled slightly at the remark about the T.V. Now that did suck. T.V was a life line for a lot of people. "Shitty, I'm tired, but I could care less, and I'm slightly confused. And I was close to flipping." He said and nodded in agreement "Yeah, I think Leah and the girls are fine. And besides, there's nothing to watch on T.V, The Yankees are losing and the Knicks are getting clobbered. I don't even want to mention the Mets" He added with a chuckle.

((Sorry. I didn't know... and Edit))

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
CharleePowers

C harlee smiled. "You got the ambulance to come get me. You did plenty. Thank you. And don't worry about money. My parents are probably on the phone with the secretary getting everything ready as we speak. You know that they wanted to come here? My parents?! Can you imagine?" Charlee's parents had met her Club family a few times when they came into town to visit. They still viewed Charlee as they're baby girl and Charlee hated every second of it.

"Lucie! Good news. I don't think our shopping trip will be held off for very long." She showed her her bandage. "Do I look bad a**?" Even in tough times Charlee tried to stay positive. It was all she could do until she got to leave the hospital the next day.

☆━┈BlackCat┈━☆

Dapper Gekko

User Image

User Image

AND YOUR GUN IS LOADED

Lucie smiled "Charlee, it shows your parents care for you. Mine went apeshit on me when they came to see me at work once remember? yeah I haven't spoken to them much since then and that was a few years ago" she went silent, until Charlee spoke with her again. "bad a**? Girl your always bad a**!" she laughed lightly "oh yeah! soho better get ready!"

OOC Soho is the place you mentioned for the shopping thing right?

Dangerous Lover

7,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
׺°”˜`”°º× 𝕬𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝕷𝔬𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔩׺°”˜`”°º×

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
םαη¢єяαssαssιи
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Aria was in her apartment by the time the new day began, she didn't know whether she should visit Charlee or not because she probably needed some rest or she didn't want to intrude if her family was there. Though the least she should do is go and visit her to drop off some flowers but she wonder how Leah was because she was just quiet after the whole event went down.

When she walk into the hospital, she went to the gift shop to buy a flower arrangement for her though there were so many flowers that she didn't know which ones would be appropriate. "Well let's just go with this," she said to the shop keeper. Walking up to the Charlee's room she heard familiar voices and knew that she wasn't alone but seeing through the door she saw Frankie and Lucie. "Hey Charlee, you look g-" she stops midway when she was able to get a better view of her. "Well let's just say that you've look better." Placing the flowers on the side table, she wonder if she would like them but right now that didn't matter, what matter was that Charlee was alive and doing well.

xxxxxx

rageforcezero's Husband

Fanatical Zealot

8,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Franklin Smith

Franklin sighed a little bit in disgust, they actually had parents that would care. "Pfft, parents are over rated." He said jokingly and then stepped out of the conversation. Franklin wanted no part with shopping for an entire day. And IF he went, he would be sure to bring some absinthe for himself. He also wouldn't comment on the badassery of the scar. It wasn't needed to call it to attention. Seeing as he forgot his manners for a second, he noticed Aria enter and he waved slightly

((Yes, I made up a word.Editified))

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
CharleePowers

C harlee nodded. "Yeah Soho. Glad to see you dear." It was nice having Lucie around. She was a sweet girl and kept Charlee smiling. "Frankie, you don't look too happy about our shopping adventure. Don't feel like helping two nice girls find some cute lingerie?" She smiled and patted his cheek. "We wouldn't want to do that. Bra shopping is torture." She said sarcastically.

Charlee saw Aria sneak in. She came with lovely arrangement of flowers. They were bright and pretty. "Aria! Oh sweetie. The flowers are beautiful thank you. Trust me. It's not as bad as it looks. I'll get it tatted over." She reached to hug Aria. "How are you doing? Where were you when everything happened?" She wanted to know who shot the guy and who he was. He looked so familiar but she couldn't place him.

☆━┈BlackCat┈━☆

Dangerous Lover

7,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
׺°”˜`”°º× 𝕬𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝕷𝔬𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔩׺°”˜`”°º×

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
םαη¢єяαssαssιи
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Happily hugging her back she was a bit weary on whether she should hug her tight or just barely tap her. "I'm happy that you love the flowers," she said softly before standing straight and waving hello to everyone else. Though she heard about their little shopping agreement and wonder if that was okay for her because she was still in a weak condition. "Well....I was at one of the tables and then went to shoot him but also some other white hair dude shot him but that's not important, what's important is that you're alive." Smiling, she place her hand on her shoulder before leaning up against the wall.

"Wait...you can't go shopping you have to stay in bed!" she protested against the idea of the two of them going shopping. She shouldn't be moving around and that wound needs to heal. "Frankie back me up on this! You know she should stay here or at least in bed," she told him, her eyes narrowing at him, almost threatening him that if he said anything against the idea she would cause him some damage.

xxxxxx

Dapper Gekko

User Image

User Image

AND YOUR GUN IS LOADED

Lucie looked over at Frankie smirked and then stood up "hey Frankie, why dont you come along we could get you something nice and besides Charlee might want your opinion." she laughed jokingly. She noticed Aria and smiled and saw the flowers, they were very pretty. the woman walked over and hugged Aria "no, no were going to wait a little while! she needs to rest now why drag her out shopping!?"

OOC Sorry for the craptastic post. also badassary is an epic word, not made up though :I lmao c:

rageforcezero's Husband

Fanatical Zealot

8,925 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
User Image

Franklin Smith

Franklin weighed the options, stay at home, or go to Soho. Soho had some good restaurants, or so he had heard. "Eh, Soho sounds fun. And besides, I can get quality food from it. So, count me in, well, as long as you two don't make me feel stupid." He said and looked at Aria. What she said, not very polite, but had good intents. Franklin stared back at her also through narrowed eyes.

He broke the eye contact and smirked. "That really doesn't scare me. But, I must say, It would be in your best interest, Charlee, that you heal up a little. But, all in all, you chose. I can't tell you what to do. I can make suggestions, that's all." Franklin smiled a little and tried to think of something witty, but really couldn't.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image
CharleePowers

C harlee rolled her eyes. "Wow. I thought I left my parents at home, Aria. I guess I was wrong." Aria always was her moral compass of sorts. "Look, I can't stay home because I will bore myself to death. Not being able to dance for one day is torture and all I have to do is just not lift my arm. Easy. I don't even need a sling. Well, maybe later but that's not the point! Come on. You can't lock me in my apartment!" She smiled, hoping to convince Aria but she already knew her answer would be 'Stay home. Rest. Blah blah blah. Boring!' "Don't worry, Lucie. We'll go soon enough."

Charlee wore a with a devious smile. "Like I said before, Frankie, people find cross dressing pretty sexy nowadays." She joked. She knew that was not Frankie's style at all. And even if she did see him in something of that nature, she'd die laughing. Charlee nodded at what Frankie said. "I won't try to put you in anything unmanly. I swear. We'll make sure you stay your handsome self...Just upgraded."

☆━┈BlackCat┈━☆

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces