Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

☠𝔇εαđℓy ℜεđ☠
☆═━┈ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔵𝔬┈━═☆
In New York City, the Cat Scratch Club, a burlesque Club sits on the shady part of town. The inside of the club is nothing like the dark and dirty setting outdoors but its full of lush velvet couches, glamorous chandeliers and a stage where New York's finest female entertainers perform. But this burlesque club has a secret that is only spoken of on the streets and even those whispers may not be entirely true.

The Cat Scratch Club has two sides. It has beautiful women performing for their guests, a live band, bartenders and waitresses that serve the most exotic of drinks from around the world. On the other side, one may notice that the club has a darker side. City officials are sometimes seen emerging from the club with girls on their arms and drinks in hand. The dancers of this club are not who they seem to be. They are assassins who prey on city and visiting government officials alike. They are beautiful and deadly and the Cat Scratch Club is the lioness's lair.

The dancers have two rivals, the mafia and the police. The mafia has had a long truce with the girls of the Cat Scratch Club but a betrayal was made that has now created a gang war. Before the war had started the lady of the club was seeing the leader of the mafia but due to some rumors of the lady having an affair with the mayor, all hell broke loose between the two of them. If things couldn't be any worse, they had to keep this war silent and under the NYPD's nose, usually with bribes or blackmailing the officials. This war has been happening for years now and even though the two keep getting stronger, they have been in a stalemate until now. Who will win the Silent War? Assassins or Mafia, you decide?

So come join us at the Cat Scratch Club.
Love, The Kittens
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
☆═━┈┈━═☆

✷ Follow Gaia Tos
✷ Obey C a r a m e l K i t t e h and Noboundary. We are in charge of these threads
✷ Send profiles to me or Noboundary , Title the pm Stained Believers
✷ This is a semit- lit rp. At least 2-3 paragraphs please and don't write a super long rp. We aren't trying to read a novel in one post UNLESS you have fallen behind and you have some catching up to do
✷Do not post in []{}(), chat speak, caps at the beginning of every word, emoticons and use proper grammar. Your post should look like you are reading a book
✷If you don't follow any other rule, follow this one. You are committed to this rp if you join. You must post at least once in 3 days, daily is preferred. If you disappear for a long time without telling us in OOC explaining your absence, you're done. Emergencies are excluded from this. Seriously, its common courtesy. I will be understanding depending on your case.
✷Violence and romance is encouraged. Take X rated stuff to the PMs and get as gory as you like.
✷ No god-moding, power play, or super characters. No killing other characters without permission.
✷ This rp was made to have human characters. That means no nekos, faeries, furries, vampires, lycans, elves, wizards, or anything like that. The ONLY exception is if your character is a shape shifter but there will be no howling at the moon funny business.
✷ This RP is in semi-futuristc times. Please keep weapons modern and try to keep the fantasy to a minimum
✷Pretty posts are a must. You need your picture, your color, character name. what group you are in and your member title
✷ You may use an artistic character picture or a real life photo. It doesn't matter to me but make sure that it is appropriate.
✷Don't post in this rp if you are not a member and have been given permission. You will be reported by myself, noboundary and I allow any accepted rpers to report anyone who does not follow this
✷ Post OCC in the OCC thread provided or in your character post
✷Respect all rpers. Don't cause arguments or provoke fights or talk about controversial topics. Take it to the pms. Absolutely NO cyber bullying will be tolerated.
✷ Only post in the OOC and the main thread if you are a member. No spamming. No exceptions.
✷Characters are immortal. They cannot die no matter what. I don't care if its decapitated, it will live on! So don't try to kill people. It won't work.
✷In the skeleton, you will notice that you have to list a weakness for your character. Use detail. You're charrie is not invincible, there will be fights, they will get hurt.
Rules can be added at any time

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User ImageUser Image

¤•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.☆𝕹𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔰☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

(any role is accepted in this role-play, feel free to apply)

Cat Scratch Club Employees aka Kittens
Head Mistress: ThisThatOrMe noboundary
Dancers/assassins: Noboundary, CaramelKitteh, Anonymously-Insane,Lurking_Waffles, Azakii,, Jezebell Belmont, Kimmypopstar101

(unlimited)
Bar Tender: Kunder of the lich, Leonard Daelus, B1663R(1 spots)
Host: Sympathetic Apathetic,Kunder of the lich (unlimited)

Mafia
Leader: Melon Of Lewdness
Body Guards: Jezebell Belmont, Astral Sniper, Kurai 06(no spots available)
Assassins: The 0ld 0ne, xX_A Last Hope_Xx
(unlimited)
Hit men: (1 spot) WitchPrince10, Kenshin_thesoulreaper , ii Crimson Skyy ii,Chicago_Juggalo,Nate Blackmist

Police
Chief: Chicago_Juggalo
Deputy: Guardian White Wolf
Detective: Melon Of Lewdness, Carrion Reaper, Tearstained Snowfall (unlimited)
Police Officers:

City Officials
Mayor:Kurai 06
D.A: (username)
Lawyers: (unlimited)
Adviser: (username)
Treasurer: (username)
Counter-Syndicate Advisor: Kunder of the Lich
Office for Gifted Citizens of High Concern: Carrion Reaperanything you can come up with, we will accommodate your request

(you may also apply as a civilian)
User ImageUser Image

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

☆═━┈┈━═☆
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
My master is: x
The name I was given at birth: x
But those who wish to, may call me: x
My age is: x
But appearances can be deceiving: (How old do I look?)
Race: (Any race is allowed)
Where my loyalty lies: (Police, Kitten, Mafia)
My position is: x
For those who wish to know about my past: (bio)
The face I show to the public: (how do you act around people)
My true face is: (what are you really like?)
The route that I took to get where I am now: (how did you earn your position)
My other form: (Optional)
The accessories that I use: (list your weapons)
My talents: x

☆═━┈┈━═☆

[align=center][img]http://(characters picture)[/img]
[b][color=#e00747]My master is:[/color] [color=darkslayegray]x[/color]
[color=#e00747]The name I was given at birth:[/color] [color=darkslayegray]x[/color]
[color=#e00747]But those who wish to, may call me:[/color] [color=darkslayegray]x[/color]
[color=#e00747]My age is:[/color] [color=darkslayegray]x[/color]
[color=#e00747]But appearances can be deceiving:[/color] [color=darkslayegray](How old do I look?)[/color]
[color=#e00747]Race:[/color] [color=darkslayegray](Any race is allowed)[/color]
[color=#e00747]Where my loyalty lies:[/color] [color=darkslayegray](Police, Cat Scratch Club, Mafia)[/color]
[color=#e00747]My position is:[/color] [color=darkslayegray]x[/color]
[color=#e00747]For those who wish to know about my past:[/color] [color=darkslayegray](bio)[/color]
[color=#e00747]The face I show to the public:[/color] [color=darkslayegray](how do you act around people)[/color]
[color=#e00747]My true face is:[/color] [color=darkslayegray](what are you really like?)[/color]
[color=#e00747]The route that I took to get where I am now:[/color] [color=darkslayegray](how did you earn your position)[/color]
[color=#e00747]My other form:[/color] [color=darkslayegray](Optional)[/color]
[color=#e00747]The accessories that I use:[/color] [color=darkslayegray](list your weapons)[/color]
[color=#e00747]My talents:[/color] [color=darkslayegray]x[/color][/b]

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Leah Valentine

The Head Mistress

A smile graced those peached lips, a shine in those seemingly depthless eyes. “Well, looks like there’s a full house tonight.” She whispered to herself. The music had already began, the show soon to start. After a long day of stress and business, this is what Leah held onto to help keep her sanity.

This world of ours

The one you’ve stepped into

Where reality ends, and dreams begin

Welcome, Welcome

To the Cat Scratch Club

Ladies and Gentlemen, a round of applause

For the beauties of the night, and each of their paws

Their dance bringing you into a trance

I promise, one you’ll never forget.

Only at the Cat Scratch Club.

The music was enticing, dramatic and seductive; each of the dancers drawing attention of every person attending. Leah smiled even deeper; soon she’d go on and sing her number and give her greeting to all those lucky enough to be admitted entrance into her beloved club.

There may be millions like us,

But one things sure

No one can compare

To the beauty of these girls.

They sing, they dance

They put you into a trance.

With the twirl of their hips and the lick of their lips

Baby you know, you’re in the Cat Scratch..

(Meow)

Club

Leah’s voice was thick as honey and as spicy as rum. She was seductive, to say the least, as she walked on stage, her hips swaying to the beat and her words captivating, catching each person’s ears and eyes and ..other body parts by the edge of their seats. Leah gave a smile as the song came to a close.
“Welcome.” She began sweetly, her voice thick with sex appeal and power, “Welcome one and all to The Cat Scratch Club, I hope you enjoy your stay..” She smirked, “But don’t blame me, if you don’t want to leave.” At that she swayed her way off the stage and allowed the next number to begin. On to other matters now.

(Sorry if the layout isn't very pretty.. I'm not good at making my posts attractive.)

Dangerous Lover

7,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
׺°”˜`”°º× 𝕬𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝕷𝔬𝔳𝔞𝔩𝔩׺°”˜`”°º×

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
םαη¢єяαssαssιи
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Many things have gone wrong in her life but so far everything seemed to be going right. She would always have to make sure that everything turn out right, even in her performances she had to make sure that everything went perfect and that she hit every move at the right count, though the same thing can be said when she did her other performance. Nothing must go wrong, she can't afford a mistake because it would cost her life and maybe that of the club's life. She knew that no one would make her talk or betray her friends because then she would face torture and death.

Walking out of her apartment, she made her way down to the garage to get in her car. She drove down to the Cat Scratch Club and park in the employee's section. Opening her trunk, she pull out a duffel bag that had her make-up, costumes and accessories. "Hey any new messages for me?" she ask the host before heading to the back room. The host replied with a simple no and then welcome the clients that were slowly coming in. Nodding, she went into the back room and began to ready herself, putting blush on her cheeks, applying a red lipstick to her lips and shadow to her eyelids.

OOC: Don't worry, its pretty hard to make them pretty. It took me a while to do this one but its all about practice and experimenting.

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Kane Morgan

Leader of the Mafia
--------------------------------------------------------------

Dressed in a black business suit, with a white collar shirt, and a deep purple tie. Kane sat in a one of the booths at the Cat Scratch Club, knowing he shouldn't be there, but he just couldn't stay away. Love had a strange way of doing that. It had been years since he and the woman that he was watching walk of the stage had a relationship. But all that ended when he heard she was sleeping with New York's Mayor. Even though he was beyond angry with her for what she did, but yet he couldn't keep away. When she walked of the stage, he remembered the good times together.

"Guess it is time," he said putting out the cigarette he was smoking, picking up a bouquet of roses. It was the first time in months that he been by himself, so he sneaked off to the club. But this will be the first tie he would try and talk to Leah. Making his way threw the club, he was stopped by a bouncer when he tried to enter the back. "Let me threw," he said, but the man resisted. The man was slightly taller than him, looking up he showed the man his face, of course the man knew who Kane was. He was the most infamous man in New York City, and as sudden as the man recognized his face, he let Kane threw.

Walking in the back, bouquet in hand. He walked passed the girls' dressing rooms, and other miscellaneous rooms. Kane walked up to the room he wanted, it was Leah's office. Without knocking, he walked in. She wasn't there so Kane walked to her chair behind her desk and sat in the chair and placed the roses on the desk. Kane would have to wait for Leah to show up. His reason for showing up was that their war had been going on for quite some time and he was getting tired of his men having to look over their shoulder for fear of women that might kill them as they walked around with their families. "I don't have time to be sitting here all day, Leah. Hurry up."

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hilarious Genius

8,350 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
User Image
Sean O'Brien

Detective of the NYPDxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"My gun, don't worry, you'll see the inside of the barrel soon enough!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sean woke up to his cell phone ringing, waking up in his bed. Picking up his cell phone off the night stand next to his bed. "O'Brien here, what is it?" he asked sleepily. "We got a situation downtown, double homicide, got your name all over it." said the voice of a old friend of his since his days on the police fore, before he became a detective, sadly his friend was still a police officer. Hanging up, he got out of bed and got dressed. It was a good thing he was single now, divorce was more like it, like always his ex-wife said he was married to his work not her. Leaving out the door he was living in an busted up apartment building in the bad part of Queens.

Sean was on the scene several minutes later, getting out his car he was greeted by a couple of officers who asked him out his night was in a jokingly way, picking at the fact that he was recently divorced. Looking at the bodies behind a restaurant, it seemed there was a fight and the two men were shot dead. Sean seen it many times before, so it was easy. Staring at the scene around the bodies, he was looking for something and then he found it. a foot print set that didn't match the other two people. The bodies were high class thugs how were notoriously known for pedaling drugs, how they were easily killed was beyond him, but they were wearing three hundred dollar dress shoes. And the other prints were Converse All Stars, size ten, with a little blood left. "We checked all the people in the restaurant, but none of them seem to know anything except for three gun shots fired."

Skeptic like always, he looked at all the people who were in the restaurant. One of them was a teenage male, about seventeen or so, dressed like a punk he of course had a pair of converse. Looking the man up and down, Sean smiled, the boy looked like a drug addict and this was going to be an easy case. After some thinking and actions, Sean got the boy's shoe and of course there was a small bit of blood on the sole. "Arrest him." Sean said tossing the shoe at an officer, letting them know that he was the man responsible for the murders. Putting his hands in his pockets, listening to the other officers claim he was an amazing detective. It was true, he was good at what he did. Sean just wish he could

Back off we'll take you on,
Headstrong to take on anyone,
I know that you are wrong
And this is not where you belong.
User Image

Leah Valentine

The Head Mistress

Leah made her normal rounds, checking in on all her dancers and making sure all the patrons were enjoying their stay. She gave a seductive smile to each person, including the bartenders. As she headed to the back, she gave Aria a curt nodd, she knew she would be wounderful, just as she was every night.

Leah did one final round, collected all the paperwork she required and checked on the status of a few missions that were underway. After all was said and done, Leah headed to her office. Before she'd gone in, she knew someone was inside.. Call it woman's intuition. Leah sighed deeply, she wasn't exactly in the mood for company, however she found her self opening the door with the soft click of the door knob and crossed the threshold. With the door shut behind her, her eyes obtained the image of Mr. Kane Morgan sitting in her seat.

With out a word, she crossed the room and awaited for him to leave her plush seat which stood behind her mohagany desk. "Well, hello Kane. What brings you here on such a lovely night?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff