Welcome to Gaia! ::

outlaw1
youngsamurai
outlaw1
*walks onto the top of the ship and looks around and sees a bird*.......so bored..oh well *takes out his gun and turns off the automatic then shoots the bird* bye bye birdy *puts his gun away and lays back looking up*

*walks up next to him wit a sig in his mouth in need of a lite* sup man nice shot....u got a lite man

yeah *takes his lighter out of his pocket and tosses it up to shin-su*
HEY YOU SLACKERS GET BAC TO WORK scream
hakkai starwind
outlaw1
youngsamurai
outlaw1
*walks onto the top of the ship and looks around and sees a bird*.......so bored..oh well *takes out his gun and turns off the automatic then shoots the bird* bye bye birdy *puts his gun away and lays back looking up*

*walks up next to him wit a sig in his mouth in need of a lite* sup man nice shot....u got a lite man

kiss my @SS,u do work
outlaw1
hakkai starwind
outlaw1
youngsamurai
outlaw1

kiss my @SS,u do work
well u kno i do all the drivin dal....and u got dinner xd
hakkai starwind
outlaw1
hakkai starwind
outlaw1
youngsamurai
outlaw1

kiss my @SS,u do work
well u kno i do all the drivin dal....and u got dinner xd

stop bugging me
outlaw1
youngsamurai
outlaw1

*catches it and lites cig* thanx man...lets ignore mr.4 star over there
youngsamurai
outlaw1
youngsamurai
outlaw1

[i wouldnt be so mean IF I HAD MY 1000 GOLD >.>]
hakkai starwind
youngsamurai
outlaw1
youngsamurai
outlaw1

[lol im not the 1 taht owes u xp ]
outlaw1
hakkai starwind
youngsamurai
outlaw1
youngsamurai
outlaw1

lmao
Anubis.The.2nd.Runner.
outlaw1
hakkai starwind
youngsamurai
outlaw1
youngsamurai
outlaw1

lmao

[its true]
*sits on a chair and spins his revolver on his finger as he watches everyone talk*
A tall dark figure dressed in black stands on the the deck watching everyone, no-one noticed him before but it seemed like he was there all along.
Azrael Leviathan
A tall dark figure dressed in black stands on the the deck watching everyone, no-one noticed him before but it seemed like he was there all along.

*Anubis stared at he figure* Can I help you?
*seeing that the figure wasn't doing anything he eased baxk in his chair some, no longer feeling threated*
*shoots all of them in the head byby!!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh *
sk8101
*shoots all of them in the head byby!!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh *

n00b

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items