Spade 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Poller Troller 0.57142857142857 57.1% [ 4 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Meroko-chii's Kouhai

Blessed Gaian

Intro/Rules/Skeletons/Accepted/Reserve/Reserve/Open

thє cítч ís σurs

User Image

000So, you think that Belhurst, one of the biggest and wealthiest cites in the world, is a great place to be? Well if your a rich snob, robber, thief, murderer, power hungry tycoon, etc. ect. then yes... this place will make you feel right at home. In Belhurst there are three main classes: the rich, the average, and the poor. With money comes power and with poverty comes resentment. This is how it all began and it is how it will be decided...

000The up-town rich people of Belhurst grew corrupt with power and money. Most of the younger generation acted out and made the gang called the "Aces". The youth of this gang have money, weapons, but mostly drugs. They are stocked and supplied at a flick of the wrist only because they have so much money at their disposal. No matter how much of a saint someone may look, in Belhurst, everyone is looking for money.

000The down-town side of Belhurst also acted out in violent ways in reaction to this new gang. They created the "Spades" a name they thought rightly given by the many people that died in this part of town due to carelessness of the higher class. They hold many things the "Aces" do not. More experience and cunning ways to slip around obstacles for the most part. They get what they need through contacts and thievery. They are the tricksters of the trade, and while most of them are not poor anymore, 99% of them derived from poor families and seek to drag down the upper-class.

000By social and political standards the two clash a lot and have riots in both parts of the city. Cops and other government agents are the only people that seem to dare stand between the two groups. Putting them in jail when they get busted and breaking up fights is more than just a regular routine now-a-days. The streets of the city are not to safe anymore with the tension of both gangs hanging in the air. Bodies from the crossfire are piling up in numbers and if the local authorities cannot handle the situation then they might as well kiss their beautiful city goodbye.

So my only question to you is this: whαt sídє αrє чσu σn?

Meroko-chii's Kouhai

Blessed Gaian

rulєs

ŸŸŸŸŸŸ▶ ▷ I am supreme ruler of this thread. Problems, questions, and ideas should all be reported to me as soon as possible. I'm very kind and don't bite (hard).

▶ ▷ All profiles must be private messaged to me and must be confirmed before you may post. I don't like to make things hard so Title your PM according to what you are. (Ace, Spade, Cop, Citizen)

▶ ▷ This rule is the most important of them all. KEEP IT PG-16. I don't care about cussing as long as it isn't all you say, but when the clothes come off it is time to skip awhile. I love romance and all that stuff (along with violence) but come on! That's just something not everyone wants to read!

▶ ▷ "Talking", Thinking, ((OCC)) and no Text Talk unless you are actually making your character text on their cellphones. And since we're on the subject of typing please make sure to post at least a paragraph. I would like a good post, but I do understand that nasty writer's block episode we all have once and awhile.

▶ ▷ You are not God, so don't act like you are. Your character can think they are a bad-a**... and they might be. But you are not God and therefore you can get hurt. So please be aware of that.

▶ ▷ I hold the right to change/add to the rules but if I do I will notify you of it.

▶ ▷ Another majorly important rule. Have fun! If your not having fun then what is the point? Be active and if something arises in real life just give me a heads up. I totally understand.

Meroko-chii's Kouhai

Blessed Gaian

skєlєtσn

Make sure to READ!!!!

You can make the profile look pretty such as bold, italics, and color, but do not screw with the info unless instructed to!

Roles and positions will be added in the "Accepted" post. You can reserve once it has been posted.

[imgleft]PICTURE HERE(Anime)[/imgleft]
Username:
Character Name:
Role: (Whichever Gang or Cop)
Position: (Your specific role)

❤ (Can be more, no less)
Dislikes:

☠(Can be more, no less)
Bio: (Make it unique)
Other: (Pets, Markings, etc.etc)

Meroko-chii's Kouhai

Blessed Gaian

αccєptєd

✔ - open
✕ - Taken
◆ - Reserved
αcєs
✔ Leader
✔ Second-In-Command
✔ Doctor
✔ Weapons Dealer
✔ Drug Dealer
✔ Spy
✔ Fighter
✔ Fighter

spαdєs
✔ Leader
✔ Right Hand Man
✔ Medic
✕ Weapons Dealer
✔ Techie
✔ Drug Dealer
✔ Spy
✔ Fighter
✔ Fighter

cσps
✔ Commander
✔ Captain
✕ Techie
✔ Patrol
✔ Patrol
✔ Spy
✔ Gun Man

If you think of any positions that can be added please let me know! I love new ideas.
Oh and more will be added when/if needed.

Profiles

Meroko-chii's Kouhai

Blessed Gaian

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`
▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ rєsєrvєd ◀ ◁ ◀ ◁
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`

Meroko-chii's Kouhai

Blessed Gaian

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`
▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ rєsєrvєd ◀ ◁ ◀ ◁
`•.¸¸.•´´¯`•• .¸¸.•´¯`

Meroko-chii's Kouhai

Blessed Gaian

User Image

┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓
OPEN
┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛

Meroko-chii's Kouhai

Blessed Gaian

User Image
╔══════════════╗
❝Rachel DeLuna❞
Cop - Techie
╚══════════════╝

Groaning in discomfort Rachel lifted her head off of the desk she'd passed out on. It had been another late night yesterday and she knew she wouldn't have made it home, so she'd opted to take a snooze on her desk. Boy was that a bad idea. Her neck was killing her and the keys from her computer left imprints on the side of her face. "At least I didn't drool." She muttered to herself as she straightened the papers on her desk. It was close to noon, which also meant that she had over slept the start of her shift. Well, s**t.

Rubbing her eyes she grabbed her bag with a fresh set of clothes and made her way into the women's bathroom to change and liven up. Splashing water on her face to alert herself was the first thing she did, then she proceeded to change and suit herself up. I have patrols today, ugh. Stowing her things back into the office area she grabbed her wallet and made her way out onto the street. Pulling on her shades to block out the sun she gave the office one last look before heading down the main street. Please be an uneventful day.

Dangerous Sweetheart

User Image
☣ αтнɛиα ☠
☠ ωɛαρσиƨ ∂ɛαℓɛя ☣

As reluctant as she was to get her a** out of bed, she found it hard to sleep any more than she already had. With a grunt, a few curse words, and a hot shower, Athena of the Spades had "woken up". She looked at the time -- eight in the morning for her. Sometimes she would find that her clocks were a few minutes late. And, sometimes even hours. Depends on how crazy the previous night had been. And, with her group, it was always crazy for her, as she dealt the weapons like cards. She walked outside with her "outfit", as she dressed, acted, and cursed, like a pirate, and looked out at the city. Beautiful. "It's a damn shame that those ********' aces live here, too. Jus' can't let the rest of us be in peace." She mumbled, then lit up a cigarette. She let it burn for a few seconds before taking it in like a pro.

♠ Spades ♠

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas