Aim of guild: Dominate the GPD and other gaian law enforcement

Alliances:

Enemies:
1. GPD

People in need of being put down:
1. Anyone working with GPD

~If you would like to join our fight against the law enforcement of gaia PM me~
Floor 1:

When you walk in there is a double doors across the room and two stair cases that curve until they meet above the doors and then there are two hallways going in each direction on the second floor

Through the double doors is a dining area. There is a door from the dining room to the kitchen. in the dining room there is just one big long table where all of the Crazy 88 sit, if they have company the company sits at a round table that can seat twenty (20). Under the 88's table for everychair there is a hook under the table, this is where their katanas are placed while eating. Other then the tables the room is pretty bare, except for the stage where some times they preform karioke from time to time.
Floor 2: After you go up the stairs if you go to the right you go to the meeting room. This is where Meetings with allies happen. This is just a room with a circular black table with 88 carved into it and painted gold . If you go left you go to the armory. All 88s carry katanas but they can carry more if they wish. for now the armory is filled with boxs because we have not unpacked yet.
Garage:
In the garage is a black bullet proof Mercedes Benz and fourteen (14) black Suzuki Katanas. In the back is a black bullet proof Cadillac Escalade and the tools for repairing the vehicles. On the Katanas their is a holster on the gas tank to hold your katana within reaching range.

Katana Motorcycle: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
* Walks in the front door, goes up the stairs and heads left to the armory* "Lets see what we got from the shipment" * opens door and grabs crowbar and pries open a box, it is filled with G36Cs "Well this'll be handy"
*closes crate and closes door when exiting and heads to the dining room*
HEY ARE THESE KANTANAS SWORDS OR BIKES? AND THE BULLIT PROOF Mercedes Benz A VEST OR A CAR?
lol there are swords, but he's tlaking about a bike and the bulletproof things are cars.. i think.....
*walks in and looks around at the silly people and thinks I could kill them all easily, but we need members*
eatnukes
*walks in and looks around at the silly people and thinks I could kill them all easily, but we need members*

*rika sees the guy who just walked in she gives a small bow* hi!!!
((Katanas are motorcycles and Swords... in the garage they are motorcycles and the Mercedes Benz I'm talking about the car))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff