< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Friendly Friend

User Image
-|Dr. Jared Hadley|-
The Psychoanalyst

”When thoughts are mixed up...

... and thoughts are lacking sense...

... ask yourself how did I get here...

Dr. Hadley looked at the boy, he had decided that he would be willing to fight whatever the opponent was and so now it was Dr. Hadley's job to make it happen. Jared sighed, sure he had let a question go unanswered but when you accept you accept. "I will be able to organize a test for you and one of my berserkers for tomorrow, I can't tell you when however, I don't even know that. It depends on when the field is available for use." Hadley looked over his shoulder as the door to the cell block opened, a girl walked in, her eyes were closed and slowly monitered the room as she looked for something. Hadley did not stop looking, in fact he was colored a bit curious at the sight of the medic wandering wandering here in the facilities lowest level, even moreso when her hand landed on one of the cells. Seer, as she called herself spoke quietly and Jared was unable to make out what she had said but Deamster seemed to respond.

Shrugging off the eerie feeling that accompanied this woman's blind entry he returned his attention to Gabriel, now that the important discussion was over he could return to the average scripted bullshit that was required by the facility. "Anyway, can you tell me how you feel about your fellow experiments? Do you have healthy relationships? Or do you feel as though you are adrift at sea alone?" Most of the question was straight from the book, aside from a few minor changes but it didn't matter, the question would more than likely hit it's mark and he would answer. Just five more of these and then on to the next one.[/size]

... and you may find yourself in a dream.”

Newbie Noob

User Image
Yumi "Mirage" Ehime

0101011101101000011001010111001001100101001000000110000101101101001000000100100100111111

Mirage sat quietly in her cell, everyone had a visitor, except her. Even Deamster had someone interested in his company and he NEVER had visitors. She watched the girl, her eyes weren't even open. What the hell? Quickly Mirage began to search the what she had on her memory, there seemed to be zero records on any blind guards and yet... Mirage stopped, noticing the walkie talkie on this girl's waist. She must either be an guard with a chemical dependency or the very producer they required. Mirage smiled as now she was able to start bringing up records. Although the program was relatively new as soon as she caught word of medics she began downloading the files immediately. Medics were few in numbers but now were helping manage the facility as soon as they arrived, they had some of the most cushy jobs in the business as they could go anywhere at any time so long as they did their jobs right. Which meant producing a chemical that was passively produced.

The databases were useless not being able to give her information on any blind or sightless medics. Mirage sighed as now this woman was beginning to give her a spot of trouble and all she wanted to do was figure out who this girl was. A name, that was it. Slowly she began opening up files. Mirage had to move individually in an attempt to not miss a detail while labeling this girl. After three files, her picture came up and Mirage smiled, the girl went by the name "Seer", an appropriate name for someone who wandered the facility with their eyes closed. Upon further inspection she was able to recover information that this woman was specialized to create a surgical sedative and was also in a mobile coma, wandering the halls at her leisure, while still able to keep her charge alive. She was a enigma wrapped in a riddle, and Mirage hoped to learn more if she could from this girl and her discussion with Deamster.

01001001001001110110110100100000011011100110111101110100001000000110000101101100011100100110100101100111011010000111010000101110
User Image
Alexander "Deamster" Millard

"They'll do anything to bring you down...

...but...

...that's how you get back up."

-----------------------------------------------------

Deamster looked up at the women and sensed her capabilities and how strong she was. His left eye squinted and ran into the deepest recesses of her mind, it was true, another telepath. The names Millard, Alexander... he said almost confused, why would someone just start talking to him? Unless this was some kind of test. But everyone calls me Deamster, or Deam. Not Ster. Who are you?

-----------------------------------------------------

Bunny

User Image
User Image
all my friends tell me I should move on, i'm lying in the ocean, singing your song
User Image

Silence amazing silence except for the pitter patter of her cats feet as it tried to catch up with her. It would eventually catch up with her when she got to the elevator to take it to the the guards quarters waking up her shift mate and then taking it down to the Research level to settle in for the time and finally catch up on all the sleep she had lost.

The pitter patter of feet now became two. Lilith resisted the urge to hunch her shoulders but her sweet smell began to fill the hallway dancing in the space where she was taking a step the white swept into a sweet purple that danced into a light pink before a blue and vanished above Iris' head. She would not leave Lilith alone. She sighed as she reached the elevator.

"I'm heading towards the guard bedrooms to wake up the guard that takes my shift. Then heading to the Research level to get some sleep." The elevator dinging and she stepped in turning to watch her cat get on but Iris was holding him. "I hope you're coming." She said to the cat but then noticed it might've sounded like it was directed towards Iris.

User Image
everytime i close my eyes it's like a dark paradise

Bunny

User ImageUser Image
Throw it all away
Let's lose ourselves
'Cause there's no one left for us to blame

✖__✖--✖__✖--✖__✖--✖__✖

Tomorrow, the total seriousness went out of the man's eyes as he changed the subject. Bored echoed deep into his pupils. Gabriel just sighed and sat down on the edge of the bed. He didn't want to talk about this, he didn't even want to be in here anymore. He wanted to feel the battleground under his feet, but he had no clue what he was going up against at all did he? A finger tapped to a song that sang in the back of his head not even thinking about the questions that Hadley had started to ask. There wasn't any point in asking considering Gabriel didn't really change his answers during the time. He would always say to himself he was sailing alone because he liked to be alone. Books with a hot cups of tea and an iPod playing all his favorite songs would finish it off and he be content and probably not as harmfull. He was only in Cell 7 because he had killed a few people along the way. A few that probably didn't even think they were going to die that day...He smirked a little to himself and yawned.

"Is there a point to these questions? They'll always be the same doc..." His head turned eyes turning dark trying to get the man away from him. He needed to think things over. Think of how everything worked. Warm up and figure out how his body was doing. He hadn't fought in a while he would need to remember how things work. There was a large importance this battle had become and it wouldn't until it was over, until then it would be just that and actually having to eat. His face feel remember that Lilith was the one that usually picked up the trays, though maybe they might luck out this time. His eyes lingered over to the girl who was crouching in front of Deamster's section. Never had he seen her before, she didn't act like a guard the way she spoke softly and kindly. His eyes searched her trying to find any sort of hint of what or who she could be. The only thing that was different was a walkie talkie that hung on her hip.

Out Of Clever Sayings:
                                ✖__✖--✖__✖--✖__✖--✖__✖
                                It's a shame we're all dying
                                And do you think you deserve your freedom
User Image
[ Iris ]
Experiment Number: 0054-2

" I never thought I was normal...
...never tried to be normal. "

Iris watched as the cloud of color escaped Lilith and rose above her in a spectacular fashion. WOW! That's really pretty.Iris thought to herself, Lilith seemed to be a bit preoccupied, lost in her thought probably. Lilith seemed like a real deep thinker. Definitely acted like she had something to think about for sure. Plus it seemed like Lilith was the type to be somewhere at some time, not much for words. Iris liked words though and Lilith had a pretty voice that was different, if she could get her to talk more it'd be worth it for sure! Iris walked quietly behind her so that she wouldn't disrupt her train of thought. Lilith pressed the button for the and the doors opened, Lilith turned and asked her if she was coming.

Iris smiled, Lilith had said something which probably meant she wanted to talk now. "Of course I'm coming! It'd be kind of difficult to hold a conversation." She walked into the elevator, the cat in her arms. Iris noted the elevator buttons, her face contorted as she stared at the task. Unable to press the button with her finger Iris decided it would be best for her to press the button with her foot. Iris stuck out her foot and tapped a button. The elevator doors closed and Iris began to feel accomplished, after all today was awesome, she had already made a friend, TWO actually. She scratched the cat behind it ears, it seemed happy to receiving such attentions purring lightly. Iris laughed quietly as she was enjoying the cats company immensely. The elevator began moving downward and Iris began daydreaming as she often did in elevator rides, they took too long and she was against that. The chime went off and the doors opened taking a step outside of the elevator she looked around, this was definitely not their stop, she had seen the guards quarter and this was surely not it.

Iris looked at Lilith almost heartbroken, "I'm sorry Lilith..." Iris reentered the elevator holding the cat in her arms. This time she didn't make even the smallest motion towards the buttons.

Conservative Conversationalist

Lazarus White (Guard – 0329)
User Image
the world is a vampire
sent to drain

secret destroyers hold you up to the flames

someone will say What is Lost can never be saved

Lazarus opened his eyes. He lay fully clothed on his bunk, hands webbed together on his chest, and stared into the ceiling. He had been having some trouble sleeping lately, though many victims of the various experiments undergone in these facilities did. Lazarus had usually been a light sleeper, though with the chronic headaches that kept him up longer than he'd intended the night previous, he slept the night through. Another effect of the experimentations was that the subjects often suffered from bad dreams. A side effect of his personal experimentations, though, meant that he didn't. Lazarus White didn't dream of anything any more.

A few moments passed as his good eye adjusted to the light, and then he woke up proper with a start. He was late.
He left the room in a hurry; he wasn't the most experienced guard in the facility by any means, but he at least knew that the general etiquette was not to sleep on the job.

With a familiar ‘ding’, the elevator doors opened up. With mild distaste that he didn't allow to show on his face, Lazarus White slipped past the waiting Lilith Gray before she stepped into the elevator, then past an unknown face holding her cat, and on his way to Cell Block 7.

Lilith certainly wasn't the easiest of personalities to get along with. By hook or by crook, though, neither was Lazarus. No, that wasn't what made him uneasy. Lilith was, in fact, one of the few guardmates that stood as a serious threat to him; her ‘aromatherapy’ as she calls it was not something he could block with a shield, nor was it a psychic power that he would be immune to. Worse still, she had the potential to release it and infect him before he was even aware of what was going on. Worst of all, she seemed the type that was quick to anger, and while he doubted she might release deadly gas on a whim, there seemed little point in trying very hard to find out.

All in all, Lazarus thought as he approached the cell block, good reason to make myself scarce unless completely necessary.

Eyeing the block and all of its visitors before he entered, Lazarus took note of the on-duty scientist, and yet another unfamiliar face – one that, at a glance, seemed even more blind than him.
He availed of the provided seat, then propped his chin up on his knitted-together fingers, elbows on knees. He kept his gaze on ‘Seer’ without knowing her name, and measured her up as a possible threat. She seemed to be peering into 0334's cell, despite her eyes being closed. Telepathically? Lazarus doubted she would even be able to see him, so.

Most thoughts of immediate danger gone from his head, he relaxed a little. He peered into the cell closest to him, and began to doubt that manybody else even realised he was actually late. They seemed to have been getting along just fine without him, in any case.

despite all your rage, you are still just a Rat in a cage
User Image
:: Seer ::
Experiment: 0080-2

" I woke up this morning..

..but I could barely keep awake..
..and then I lost myself to the dream. "

Seer's mind filled with the words of the telepath, he spoke plainly and had no ill feelings towards her. She relaxed a bit as she began to speak once more "My name is Seer. I was brought here by you... I could feel you as I wandered the halls..." Seer was beginning to speak a bit more freely, her shoulders fell with a bit less tension and her smile was contented, still lost in her dreams. Unfortunately, her eyes showed response, they twitched meaning that her eyes were at work in her dream. They quickly darted around her eyelids in search of something that was perhaps dangerous to her. Suddenly they stopped coming to rest as the door opened and the newest presence had been placed. The presence was without most indicators she could experience beside thought, the figure lacked color even in her dreams. This person made Seer nervous however as the figure passed by her she chose to ignore it understanding it meant no harm. There was no point in staring at something she couldn't see anyway.

The medic felt around her pockets in search of something, in her mind it made perfect sense, suddenly she felt the familiar cold glass of what she was looking for. She smiled as she nearly grabbed it pulling it from her pocket but she stopped before even the slightest amount of it was shown. Seer stopped and her eyes blew open, she looked around and took in all the information in. In a brief flash Seer located the "danger" she had felt before, a guard.. with an abnormal eye. She seemed excited to be awake, almost as if her dreams were not what she wanted to see anymore. Seer's purple eyes made contact with everyone as her mind began to relax once again, her heart rate slowed once more and she began to take deep, heavy breaths as the world she knew once again drew her back. Within a moment her eyes closed once again and her head fell for a moment. Picking it back up the girl was once again asleep. It was a constant battle against her own body as she would always attempt to stay awake, but in the end her mind was far too weak for the sedative. She shuddered a bit in her sleep.

Seer took a deep breath and continued, "My apologies, when I'm awake I often cannot remember my dreams... how I got here was a complete mystery to her." It was a sad fact but true, although Seer learned much during her stay in the facility it would all be forgotten if she were able to stay awake, it would be as if she woke up from a long night's sleep and all the information would be gone in the blink of an eye. Seer's powers were the key to everything she learned. Without her mutations she'd be useless, just a fifteen year old in an eighteen year old's body. However there were many benefits from being sedated constantly such as her perceptiveness to the energies generated by a living body. Seer was gifted with a minor form of telepathy which allowed her to be a hub that received information from other living organisms as opposed to the telepathy that Deamster had which worked as an internal generator of telepathy that hoped to reach others. Some presences were very familiar like Dr. Hadley who had worked with her throughout the entire process as she was becoming accustomed to the dreaming. Other presences were vague and unfamiliar such as the guard who joined the room.

User Image

Newbie Noob

User Image
Yumi "Mirage" Ehime

0101011101101000011001010111001001100101001000000110000101101101001000000100100100111111

Mirage smiled as the guard walked into the room, his name, Lazarus. She knew him very well as his information package was placed before Lilith's partial file. She knew enough to realize that he could be considered a threat, if she had to fight him. But without a memory like hers he'd be useless when he had to rely on it. Apart from that he wouldn't be able to rapidly change his plans if something were to go horribly different than expected. She smiled, as he sat there, a guard yes, but a poorly designed one at best. Mirage stared at the glass, if it weren't for that she would be able to escape with virtually no effort whatsoever given all that was here. According to security protocol guards were given a card key with access to B2-B5 meaning that in all reality, they were useless. However, there was also a scientist just next door with a card key that would grant access to the first basement. Mirage walked over to her bed and put her head down. Her eyes closed and her mind went to work.

Via wireless connection she tapped into the security cameras hidden in each cell and began to trace it slowly back to the security office where things were recorded, saved, and then put away for later use. Mirage soon came to a firewall that prevented her from passing without a password. Building a key logger Mirage soon waited for the fools to access the main terminal. She smiled as the entire facility now fell into her control. However, her entire processor was now full running programs to keep the firewall open as she climbed around inside. Soon she located the block's door lock and activated it. Now she would be able to laugh as they all attempted to leave. Whenever that might happen. Mirage needed these moments to keep her sane as jokes helped relieve some of the tension of not being able to leave her cell. Quickly Mirage retreated closing the firewall behind her and running down the line to the cameras where she hopped back to her body. A faint smile was worn on her lips as she lay motionless across her bed.

01001001001001110110110100100000011011100110111101110100001000000110000101101100011100100110100101100111011010000111010000101110

Friendly Friend

User Image
-|Dr. Jared Hadley|-
The Psychoanalyst

Dr. Hadley chuckled at Gabriel's statement about the questions, "Sure there's a reason, it isn't so much the answer to the question but instead the reaction to it." He smiled, as it was true, Gabriel had too good of a memory to ask him these questions and to expect different answers, Gabriel could word it exactly the same each time which meant that he would never give any new data. Until of course Dr. Hadley began to attempt to read the microexpressions. That was the only form of truth behind him, as they were subconscious reactions meaning that his face was all he needed to see when the questions were asked. He pulled out his notepad and pen and began to scribble things down as they came to his head. He was trying to get a proper analysis on the boy, especially since he would be getting knocked around pretty badly, that kind of stuff could do a lot to someone's mind, he had to assess the damage once he recovered. He stopped writing and looked back up at the boy, then to his notes once more, everything seemed to be accurate.

"How would you put your relationship with the guards into words?..."

Bunny

User ImageUser Image
Throw it all away
Let's lose ourselves
'Cause there's no one left for us to blame

✖__✖--✖__✖--✖__✖--✖__✖

Gabriel's eyes narrowed, leaning forward, hands clasped together. He always thought he was a rock but there was always a way the figure him out. It was horrifying to know that they knew. There were areas of topics brought up that made him fidget because he never told anyone about them, somehow they figured it out anyway. There was an small sigh from his mouth with a soft whisper of "Γάμα το..." [******** this..." The only language that he could actually speak that no one could understand. Though Mirage would know. She seemed to be the only one that would respond to his jokes that he would make.

His lips drew into a thin line, unsatisfied. His chin slipped onto a fist and the other clenched and unclenched invisible things that floated through the air. His back moved slowly, almost feeling the fake muscles and bones ripple along his spin as he tried to pop the bones that would never release the tension. The scribbling of pen on paper made him sit up and glance at the sentence that seemed to be multitasking. Eyes half on him, the other half on the paper.

The same question was next, which made him laugh. Routine, routine. "You do they hate us right?" There was on way that any of them would ever become comfortable with people like Gabriel around. Their views were different. The only way Gabriel could get out of this cell was to agree with the views of the Guards, be okay with what he's become, but that would never happen. He scoffed and shook his head. "You'll ask them and they'll suck up to you. Lying through their teeth as they cross their fingers behind their back as they make promises that'll never happen." His eyes narrowed more before he leaned forward again, a smirk slipping onto his face. "Can't you just stop? The questions are the same...wouldn't my reactions be the same as well?"

Out Of Clever Sayings: Sorry! Got swamped with school work and dance was a little hectic for a while because of mix ups XD
                                ✖__✖--✖__✖--✖__✖--✖__✖
                                It's a shame we're all dying
                                And do you think you deserve your freedom

Friendly Friend

User Image
-|Dr. Jared Hadley|-
The Psychoanalyst

Dr. Hadley smirked, he had another language that he could speak an interesting skill to have for sure it would allow for isolated communications without a skilled linguist. Sadly, Dr. Hadley was stuck with only knowledge of english. With no way to decipher the comment he shrugged it off and continued listening to the boy. He had comment, and opinions that were quite common throughout the entire facility when it came to each cell block. Most experiments were less than satisfied with how they were being treated by most staff and especially the guards. How Gabriel acted and spoke made Dr. Hadley's job seem so simple but it was beyond such a thing. It was body language, it was how the voice rose, how it fell, each step in this process built an idea that could further develop his understanding of the situation. A psychoanalyst could get far in the facility, in the world even, society was people and people, they could be as predictable as the tides.

"I assure you, I do know that some hate, some don't. But you shouldn't think that all of us doctors are simpletons. There are those of us who understand how this place truly works, what goes on behind closed doors. It's not the guards who run this place, not the scientists, not the experiments, this facility belongs to the smart so use your he-" The doctor was cut short after the sound of grinding gears and the sound of a snapping mechanisms caught his attention. Confused, he stared towards the doors until two guards walked in, intent in their eyes obviously the battle with the broken door hadn't broken them in the least, instead they seemed to be in great spirits, having the chance to flex their muscles must have released a fair amount of endorphins. Both were relatively large men, equipped with nothing but a smirk on their face and a skill set that was yet to be determined beyond the average bulk. They seemed to take pride in their job, more than likely the escort group, escorts were the burly type, intimidating and very, very, aware of it. The way this place worked everyone had to be pounded down into submission. And when an escort was in progress muscle was needed, a frail guard was an invitation for an escape attempt. The real question was who was this escort for?

Understanding protocol Dr. Hadley stood up with his coffee. "I guess it's your lucky day. Our session is going to be cut short. Have a great day... night... heck, I don't know half the time." With a laugh and a tip of the invisible hat Dr. Hadley walked out of the cell block and turned down the hall.

Newbie Noob

User Image
Yumi "Mirage" Ehime

Mirage listened to Gabe and the psychologist as they had been talking very intently and in a place like this there was very little for anyone to do and when it came down to things eavesdropping was something that could finally break the monotony. The back and forth between the two was different, they eventually began talking on a much more even level. Dr. Hadley had even gone so far as to give up a secret about the facility, it belonged to her as far as she could see. Mirage had intelligence, she had speed, and she could see anything coming multiple floors away. Suddenly the doors were being forced open, the sound of the two men fighting the automatic doors was more than enough to make any experiment smile, it was a brief respite from the mightier than thou attitude that most guards could walk in with.

Then, the door opened and in walked the two hulks. They pulled her to her feet and pulled her out of her cell and began moving her towards the door. Her mind began to run at an intense speeds as she attempted to make sense of everything her mind began to run through previously stored files, there had to be an answer hidden somewhere but alas after passing by the elevator the questions were over she knew what that meant, she was being relocated to another cell block which meant that she was no longer a heavy threat to the facility. Some might consider that good news.

[[Sorry, getting warmed up. lol.]]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces