+1 1 100.0% [ 17 ]
Total Votes:[ 17 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Aoki Mai Hikaru

Cell Biologist

Current Outfit

Aoki was of course found in her lab. She was almost always there. A coat thrown across a chair in the corner. The japanese beauty was at a desk, leaning in slightly as she looked at blood beneath a microscope. She tapped a pen against a notepad full of notes. Every few seconds, as she mummered to herself, the pen would flip and she would jot something down. Her free hand reached up to rub the back of her neck her head rolling slightly, it was her ninth hour of work already and she had already skipped both lunch breaks. She stretched her arms up and back to stretch her back. She got up and started to put the petrie dishes away as her watch alarm went off again another break was due. She furrowed her brows wanting so much to just dismiss it like the others, but a stomach grumble made her stop her work. She twirled the pen in her hand then tucked it in hair. With a few flips of her hair she pushed her pen in more to lock her hair up in the messy bun. She set her hand on her desk, feeling across and down to the second drawer. She pulled out a blank notepad and her tranquilizer gun.

Aoki slid both into her big white lab pockets. She never cared for the gun, she was trained to fight with her hands. She had read the records several times and even did the syringes to mutate the experiments. So she knew that she may not be able to fight off some of the experiments. She pulled her white jacket off the chair and wrapped it around her. She didn't button it until she made sure to put all the parishable parts of her research away. With everything safely in a fridge of some kind, she buttoned her jacket closed. Another grumble of her stomach and she walked towards the lunch area. She needed the walked anyways. She mumbled to herself her fingers moving at her side as if calculating a number. She bit her lip a moment and furrowed her brows. Then after a moment she smiled and nodded, as if someone had given her the answer. She went in to the lunch area, still mumbling to herself. Only meaningless calculations to the untrained ear. She went up to get her lunch, mostly stuff she could carry in her pockets. She placed everything but the apple in her pockets and bit into it. Now as she chewed she made invisible finger drawings in the air instead of talking.

Friendly Friend

User Image
-|Dr. Jared Hadley|-
The Psychoanalyst

”When thoughts are mixed up...

... and thoughts are lacking sense...

... ask yourself how did I get here...

Dr. Hadley walked quietly down the halls, he was to return to work soon but it was time to eat and he was okay with that, gave him time to think critically. As he entered the cafeteria he looked around, his peers lost in conversations and others burried in their work most likely a bit behind. Dr. Hadley had never really cared about his work being on time as it wasn't TRULY required to be done on the due date, they just wanted it done, roughly around that time. Walking down the aisle between two tables he made his way to the line, all the meals were exactly the same and were simply mass produced inside the kitchen, he didn't mind it was food, it tasted fine, it kept him healthy.

Grabbing his tray he thanked the woman and flashed her a small smile that she returned, Dr. Hadley had quite the report with most everyone in the facility, it was hard to say you dislike the man unless you hated his methods. Jared was, at times, very unorthodox but he had always been able to finish the job he set out to do, that was what bothered many of the other doctors, they simply saw some lazy doctor with a problem adhering to the rules. In all reality he just wanted to get done sooner, so he used hueristic ideas rather than algorithmic processes. Looking around he noted very few open spots, the cafeteria was designed for an exact number and so he made his way across from a collegue of his, a cell biologist by the name Aoki. "I assume you've already made headway on Project Spartan? If you keep working at this pace you'll be out of work to do by Thursday." Jared laughed, he knew all too well that she would always find something to keep herself busy, it was in her character to have some sort of project.

... and you may find yourself in a dream.”

Bunny

User Image
User Image
all my friends tell me I should move on, i'm lying in the ocean, singing your song
User Image

Eyes narrowing, foot midstep, Lilith turns. A swift movement picks up a tray that finds its way out of a cell and into the little hallway between. A hand quickly grabs the broken tray that she had stepped on earlier. "My job is to make sure your little tiny heads don't go exploding all over the place." She taps a try on the glass, a small hollow sound replies. "Though mostly its to make sure that you've down your food..." Her eyes shifting half a second to Gabriel's cell and then back to Mirage. "Though I don't really have to worry about that with some." Her head tilts a little. "It's bothersome to know that each and every one of you have to eat..." An eyebrow twitches.

Lilith fell silent eyeing the girl. She reminded her a lot of herself. She could imagine herself sitting in that same spot only a few years ago. That sent a shiver down her spine and she recoiled almost immediately. She could feel the fire from all the eyes right then and their and she almost lost it, but she took a deep breath in and ran a hand through her hair. There was no way she would've stayed that positive like her. This gorgeous girl who sat patently behind a wall waiting, not a flaw on her tiny little head. It was amazing to see she hadn't gone insane...though she didn't really have a normal human brain anymore. She sighed...letting out a long gust of the sweet smell of aromatherapy slipping past her lips. Never affected her, but a small inhale could affect anyone. The color change from a white to a sweet purple to a light pink before a blue that vanished into the air that swirled around the room.

Lilith took a step forward eyes narrowing again. "I hope you know you've already climbed your way to unknown to number one on my list of hatred." If only their wasn't glass between the two. To short-circuit her, let the water seep through her wires and watch her crumble in pain, but there was glass between the two. If she could just misplace one little strand of hair she wouldn't look like an angel anymore. Her hands balled into fist and she found herself storming out of cell 7 with a huff. Almost tripping over her lazy cat who's tail puffed for half a second. She smiled a little before walking away slowly from the cell that haunted her memories. She headed towards the Mess Hall to drop off the trays she had collected from cell 7. Sometimes she hated being apart of this place, but there really wasn't anything else she could do except lose her mind and fall back into a cell of annoyance.

She tried making herself calm a little before entering the Mess Hall. She didn't want to look frazzled in any sort of way that would turn the alarms on in heads of people she didn't want. Steam could still imaginatively be seen when she walked into the room though. She dropped the trays off and was handed a fresh bottle of purified water straight from the fridge. Cool and clear and refreshing. She almost smiled as she pulled the cap off and let the water trickle down her throat. Almost calming to her. She crotched a let a little stream pour down for the cat who had a hard time finding where the water went. She smiled and picked the stray cat up and waltzed over to a table where two scientist sat. Nothing special and she kept her mouth shut and silent as she pulled a chair out and watched the two talk.

User Image
everytime i close my eyes it's like a dark paradise

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Aoki Mai Hikaru

Cell Biologist

Current Outfit

Aoki took a seat anywhere not really caring or seeing even, who she sat next to. Just found and empty seat and bit into her apple again, turning it to an unbitten side. Her other hand pulling the blank notepad from her pocket. She took a moment to set the little cup of fruit on the table as well, still sealed. She didn't have a spork though. In her calcuations, she forgot to grab one. She shrugged her shoulders taking out the school sized milk from the pocket. She moved a napkin infront of her and set the bitten apple on it. She opened the milk with her free hand and took a small sip. She looked up when the table shook and someone sat down. It was one of her colleagues Dr. Hadley. He was lucky she noticed him or his words would've been blocked out. She gave him a light smile, though her face had gotten a shade paler since the last time she left the lab.

Aoki didn't seem to notice only knew when it hindered her work. Her response was mixed with the calculations she was working on at the time. "40 ml mixed in the....uh ehhmm yes, I estimate that It's about....78 give or take percent done. I should finish by tomorrow unless the power go out." She finally responded. Then thought about the second part of his statement. She gave a small unheard laugh. "There is always something to do or variables that hold me back." True words of a scientist. She had to be prepared for anything. The table moved again when she reached for her apple. Experiment 0559, Guard Lilith had sat down near them. She worked with her brother. Aoki gave her a smile and bit in to her apple, giving Dr. Hadley time to respond. Her watch went off with another alarm her shift was actually over. From all her snoozing on the break alerts she delayed her break system. She was supposed to have the rest of the night off. She sighed and turned off the alarm. "It's hard to say how the genes will react to the Spartan Treatment. I won't know until Dr. Ziva does his part." Meaning uses it on an experiment.

Newbie Noob

User Image
Yumi "Mirage" Ehime

0101011101101000011001010111001001100101001000000110000101101101001000000100100100111111

Mirage watched as the woman stormed out with the trays. Apparently Mirage had done something that most did not to make this woman hate her, perhaps it was simply that she spoke? Perhaps this guard was against people with minds of their own. Mirage could only shrug as thoughts of this woman would do nothing but keep her mind busy with pointless thoughts, the woman was pretty but it was not in Mirage to focus on the allure of others. often she would attempt to stay unbiased and attraction was a variable that could stop the mind from doing it's job. Most humans appreciate having that dulled sensation of the mind, but it seemed insane to do such a thing like that. Mirage thought back to the woman, a soft face, piercing eyes, and an attractive body. It was a shame that this woman was a guard, perhaps if she were behind a layer of glass like she was they could have gotten along but no, not today.

Mirage turned away from the glass that was now marked with a long thin line from the woman's finger and walked back to her bed. Mirage then sat down with her back against the wall and decided that it may be beneficial to see her place in the scheme of the facility, people she associated with people she might call "friend". Mirage connected to the facilities security system and began to follow this woman as she sauntered about the halls. Mirage could only assume that she was heading to the cafeteria but that didn't require her to be a computer as the woman was carrying trays. She watched as she went about her business, then choosing to sit down next to Dr. Hadley as well as some other woman, she wasn't aware of her name but according to the lab coat she was a scientist and Mirage studied those files quite a bit. I wonder what point that guard has for sitting next to Dr. Hadley... I wish these cameras recorded sounds... Ah well.

Retracing her way back to her body Mirage had a few questions on her mind, that perhaps the others might be able to answer. "Gabriel, if I may have one request could you perhaps inform me as to who that woman was? I have not seen her before this encounter and I cannot place this woman to any of my stored files without a name." Gabriel was the silent type but occasionally he was able to get a word or two off and that was all she needed, one name would take a bit of time to retrieve assuming she had a common name, two parts of her name would more than likely retrieve her instantly, but not many people apart from the doctors used last names at all.

01001001001001110110110100100000011011100110111101110100001000000110000101101100011100100110100101100111011010000111010000101110

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
"0860"---"0860"---"0860"---"0860"---"0860"---"0860"---"0860"---"0860"---"0860"---"0860"---"0860"---"0860"

Kuuya Kai Hikaru

Kai was asleep or switched off as one would say about a cyborg. He laid on the top bed of one of the guards bunk beds. He was only laying half on the bed, as his was on his stomach with part of his leg and his whole arm hang off the side. At one point a guard getting off shift, swatted his arm out of the way to lay down himself. "Kai....get up, it's my time to sleep." The other guard pulled him off the bed. Kai landed on his arm with a clang. "d**k." He said angrily to the other guard. The other guard gave him a 'do it' look. Kai shook his head and got up. He got dressed in a pair of jeans and a white shirt. (in pic) He kicks the guys matress flipping the guy up against the wall. He laughed with a smirk then left the room to do his rounds. Kai shook his head and picked a fuzzball off his crisp white shirt. He started to make his laps of the facility, checking cells and such.

{{sry short had trouble thinking up a start for him and FYI leaving for work in about 30 minutes}}

"0860"---"0860"---"0860"---"0860"---"0860"---"0860"---"0860"---"0860"---"0860"---"0860"---"0860"---"0860"

Bunny

User ImageUser Image
Throw it all away
Let's lose ourselves
'Cause there's no one left for us to blame

✖__✖--✖__✖--✖__✖--✖__✖

Gabriel stayed silent. He watched the whole thing unfold before his eyes and the little annoyance as the food dripped down the glass window. The aroma of food sweeping into his cell. He sighed and turned to lean a shoulder on the glass before rolling onto his back, the pressure making him wince having to sit up. If only they had moved his recovering bed into his cell...Memory foam that had holes for his spikes. Oh how his back could actually relax. Sometimes he would be able to relax in a chair, but pretty much for half a second before they started doing their job. Most of the time though it was now 'form this' and 'form that'. How fast he could shot, and his aiming. The twirl of a sword before piercing a heart. He winced and gritted his teeth again. Head finding its way into a small hole as his legs pulled close to his chest.

A finger played with a hair, the hollow noise of his heart beating in his ears. Oh how an CD player with a song would calm the nerves of his racing mind. A tingling sensation danced down his spine. Mind wincing before he let out a sigh and collapsed onto the floor, face pressed against the cold cement, or was it tile? Who knew what was what these days. He let out a heavy sigh before looking up. He watched the guard that stayed in here be handed a bottle of 409 and a towel. His calm motion of cleaning the glass made Gabriel relax a little. But he sat up slowly when he heard his name being called. As the question was continued his eyes darkened a little and he pressed his cheek against the cold tile again. He let the name tumble around his mind for a while before he rolled over onto his belly and then to let his left side get a taste of the cold."Lilith..." The voice sounded hollow and unknown but he knew it was his. The guard almost dropped the towel for half a second. Shock on his face before he recovered and finished the small circles to get the uneaten food and milk off the glass. "You'll rarely find her nice when she's around..." She was communally seen around his testing area. More than once has he gone on a rampage where the need for her was called upon. THe sweet smell was more haunting than it was relaxing and it would make him panic more than anything else. Fear would always sizzle up and he would fight against her until he couldn't hold his breath anymore and her hand would clasp down over his nose.

He shuddered again and buried his head into his arm ashamed that the guards and scientist have actually seen him show fear. His cold eyes changed so quickly from hatred to fear. He was going to say more, but he didn't really feel like wasting his time explaining this girl. Mirage would easily figure it out soon enough.

Out Of Clever Sayings: Bleehhhhh....
                                ✖__✖--✖__✖--✖__✖--✖__✖
                                It's a shame we're all dying
                                And do you think you deserve your freedom

Friendly Friend

User Image
-|Dr. Jared Hadley|-
The Psychoanalyst

Dr. Hadley shrugged, as he began to eat his food. "I never really understood Anwar, he is a great gene splicer but he spends too much time modifying the body's metabolism. Sure it helps with recovery but in the long run it costs much more than the facility should put into the modifications." Dr. Hadley wasn't the type to become fiscally worried but it kept a bit of conversation rolling plus it might spark others to look into more cost effective ways to solve this problem. "You are aware of the experiments in cell block seven correct? Well, surprisingly enough I think that their computer is starting to become more entertaining, she is beginning to occupy her time with some rather interesting mathematics and probability programs. She estimated her escape probability to be less than a single percent. Crazy right? We put millions of dollars into a single operating system, implant it into one of the smartest people we could risk stealing, just to find out that it can't even get a one in ten chance of escape. I know that it's a good thing but it's a bit disappointing." He laughed a full laugh as he imagined the look on Mirage's creator, obviously when this news got out he might feel a bit silly, she was given the lowest chance out of the entire facility.

Looking to his side Dr. Hadley noticed the guard sitting and watching with nothing in front of her to eat. Ofc ourse he knew Experiment 0559 was able to survive without food but with proper foods she could be much healthier and the facility failed to see that. It was their pride and joy to see a human survive on nothing but water and natural light. Jared smiled politely and offered his apple to her. "I may not be a botanist but I do know that sugar is good for you. Plus it tastes good... You should take it. Enjoy."

Dangerous Genius

10,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500

Aoki Mai Hikaru

Cell Biologist

Current Outfit

Aoki nodded to his description of Dr. Ziva's work. "He does have a tinkering problem. That is why some of m serums do not work after he has played with them." She almost seemed to find a bit of anger, but she hid it well with the loud crunch of a crisp ripe apple. Then gave him a smile, it was genuine but distracted. She looked down and pushed the fruit cup away. The apple was enough fruit for her. She was polite and looked up at her him as he spoke again. A small laugh came from her lips. "My calculations had been higher but she would know better than I. That is a surprise though. I have to recalculate myself on that one...." Her watch went off again telling to stop working. She frowned a bit and clicked off the sound. "...I better get back to the Project." She finished her milk with a uick chug and took the last few bites of the apple. She wrapped the core back in the napkin and got up. She slide from her seat and walk through the cafeteria, almost tripping on the meditater on the floor. With a quick hopstep, she missed stepping on him with her heels and spoke. "Sorry..." She said quickly before quick-stepping to regain her footing then walking away. She made her way down the hallway towards the lab, instead of her bedroom.

{{With that I am off to work}}

Bunny

User Image
User Image
all my friends tell me I should move on, i'm lying in the ocean, singing your song
User Image

A small smile spread across her lips. Apple, a fruit that she once loved when food was something amazing in her stomach. She set the cap of the bottle down on the table and leaned back. He obviously didn't know she couldn't actually eat anything anymore. Her stomach couldn't hold it down for more than a minute before it found its way back up. Whoever he worked on it definitely wasn't her. She reached across the table and made his hand curl around the apple. "You apparently don't know that I also can't hold food down." She leaned back into her chair. She gained everything from the fake sun that she would bath under for hours. It was a little odd considering her living quarters wasn't actually in the living quarters of the guards. She slept under that artificial light, a one piece suit that was so thing that she could rip a hole with just running her finger down the fabric covered her body as she laid under the light.

She hated the feeling over feeling so exposed. She always wore baggy jeans and a long-sleeved shirt whenever she had the chance. She tucked her hand into the space of her legs and took ahold of the bootle. "But thanks for the offer." She took a deep breath in and closed her eyes. Oh how her shift felt so long. An eye cracked opened when the chair of the woman pushed itself back. She said a farewell to the man and wondered off away from the Mess Hall. There was never any actions in this place unless someone went on a rampage. Sometimes there would be some loud laughter of small groups of guards who were playing a card game in the Mess Hall somewhere, but rarely did that happen.

User Image
everytime i close my eyes it's like a dark paradise

Newbie Noob

User Image
Yumi "Mirage" Ehime

0101011101101000011001010111001001100101001000000110000101101101001000000100100100111111

Mirage listened closely as this nearly foreign voice spoke up, it was Gabriel and he was almost always lost in his own train of thought, never talking to the others. Of course Mirage rarely tried talking to him, they were just two people who were stuck in the same hallway. It was nice to have a group but they were far from unified. The name Lilith was familiar as she assumed it would be and quickly she started to run through guard files, they were all listed by number then name so Mirage would have to be meticulous as she searched for the proper file containing Lilith's information information. Sadly, this folder was nearly empty only filled with information that described her, height, weight, age, ethnicity, nothing of real use to her as it did not hold any medical records or lab reports the most useful piece of information listed was a single fact, she was a plant experiment. Mirage pondered the overall chance of this incomplete file being this woman, highly unreasonable but it had to be someone. All she knew was that she was unable to download the entire file the last time she was plugged into the system. As the folders before Lilith were all complete and the files following her were simply numbers and names.

"Thank you Gabriel, it helped a lot." Mirage wished that she could talk more openly with him but the guard made it difficult to discuss anything that even involved the "higher ups". Mirage sighed as she stared at the information about Lilith, there was nothing there beside a the plant bit. What kind of plant was she? There was no way to tell without medical reports to detail her procedures and her splicing records. Looking across the hall she noted Deamster lost in his meditation she smiled, at least he was able to find some sort of peace in a place like this, with all the pain and aggression in this place it was nice to take some time out and just exist. Mirage however did not have that skill as her mind would often attempt to fill her mind with one process or another to keep her moving there was never a halted moment aside from when she found herself asleep, then it was just her, as she was before this no computer, just a human mind dreaming about the world it knows.

01001001001001110110110100100000011011100110111101110100001000000110000101101100011100100110100101100111011010000111010000101110

Bunny

User ImageUser Image
Throw it all away
Let's lose ourselves

✖__✖--✖__✖--✖__✖--✖__✖

Silence grew back into the world, the humming of an unknown noise began to build up in his ears again, but he knew his ears were just trying to find noise. Going from a world full of music to silence in less than a few seconds for him really made him irritable for the first few weeks. That made recovery even more annoying.

His head buried a little deeper and he mumbled lightly in response. "Sure, I bet it did." That haunting prickling feeling raced down his spine again and he reached out expecting for find something. Grabbing nothing but thin air, he almost longed to be taken for testing. Just to get out of this small little room that was always so cold. His eyes narrowed and he rolled onto his stomach, chin resting on a hand. Sniffling he ran a finger down the glace leaving a smudged line on his side. He smiled a little as his head tilted sideways and he began drawing softly across the glass. He wasn't much of an artist but he apparently had classes before hand. Sometimes he would draw hands and feet, and then they would be washed away ones he got back. They probably did clean the inside of the cell when they were taken out. Plus how did the toilet paper and tissues get into the cell? They wouldn't just want to saunter into a cell like this. He smiled a little letting his finger fall leaving behind the torso and legs of a girl. It was probably Lilith, considering she was pretty much the only female he saw around her. Sometimes he would see Mirage, but she was in and out pretty fast that he only was able to see what kind of eye color she had and hair color. He stared at it for half a second before pressing his full hand onto the glass. The handprint didn't make it go away but it did make it harder to tell what it was.

His finger found his ear that was becoming a little itching and he rolled back onto his left side. He let out a stifled yawn and let out a heavy sigh. "Hey Mirage....what did you learn about her?" For all Gabriel knew Mirage learned a s**t load more than Gabriel did. He only knew what she was towards her mutations. Mirage could've learned her whole history, though...how were guard files? Were they different then their own? Mirage probably knew things that he didn't even know about himself. He made a face at the thought. It was possible, she could hook up all over the place, security cameras, the main computer base. It said she even fixed them when needed. She could learn even the pass codes to doors.

✖__✖--✖__✖--✖__✖--✖__✖

Newbie Noob

User Image
Yumi "Mirage" Ehime

"Hmmm?" Mirage replied partially distracted by the thoughts that ran through her head. Pulling up a record of a few seconds ago she listened back to the audio file attached to her video memory. He was asking about Lilith, sadly she didn't gain too much information about anything. Just the basics. Not wanting to seem useless however Mirage began to pull back the file. "According to the data that I had downloaded previously it seems that she is a plant experiment."

Mirage paused and began to open any and all files and data logs that she could that contained information about the woman. And began to form assumptions to fill the gaps that the files had. "Based on the encounter from earlier I can generate a few ideas of her mutations. My first idea is in regards to a display of some sort of colored mist... correction, it was a gas with roughly the same density as air. Based on it's density I can assume that it is not a defense mechanic requiring contact with the skin as it cannot propel itself with enough speed to be of use. A better guess might be based on the scent that it carried. It was that of flowers, I cannot tell what type but I feel that is irrelevant. However, it would be reasonable to assume that it is not decorative and IS in fact dangerous in certain amounts which is why she is a guard. The only reason that the density was required to be similar to air is that it is meant to affect our lungs first and then to be absorbed into the blood stream making it unsafe to be on even ground with her as it may affect neurotransmitters in the brain or perhaps causing a breakdown of metabolic patterns by replacing the oxygen with whatever chemical it is."

Mirage then pulled up the video clips of her walking down the halls in the facility as she followed her to the cafeteria all the way to the table where she had given up watching them. "Based on surveillance footage I would also like to inform that she does not eat. She does however drink water which perhaps is indicative of something. But without proper data it would be unreasonable for me to draw any conclusions based on this." Mirage searched through months worth of memories searching for anything else but came up with nothing. This woman was a mystery to Mirage and therefore she would be careful around her. "Assuming that I am correct, I would like for you to know that she is in fact dangerous to a certain capacity and I recommend extreme caution around this woman as gases are able to move freely through some of the smallest cracks. That is all."

Friendly Friend

User Image
-|Dr. Jared Hadley|-
The Psychoanalyst

Dr. Hadley retracted his hand and placed the apple back onto his tray. "My apologies, I was not aware of that. However, I am sure that if you were to recondition your body you could, in theory learn to eat. However that may just be my wishful thinking, I've always enjoyed eating." He shrugged and began to drink the juice that he had grabbed, it was apple, simple but delicious. Pausing to breathe he looked back at the girl, then to her feet in search of the sound of purring, there a cat quietly prowled. It was surprising to see anything apart from a human but it was a refreshing change of pace. He smiled at the girl, "Aren't you supposed to be running around B5 right now?" Dr. Hadley took another quick sip of his juice, "Because I think the guard over in cell block seven could use another guard to take his place. He may fall asleep any minute. Besides I could always use some company since I am headed back in that direction as soon as my food is done. I have to do some write ups on the experiments figure out whether they are 'healthy' or not."

Dr. Hadley sighed as his watch began to beep signaling the end of his break. Quickly, he finished his juice and took a few bites from his apple. Jared wiped his mouth with his napkin and the threw it on his tray, he got up and walked to the trash dumped his tray and placed it on the counter to be washed. Walking back to his seat he looked at Experiment 0559, "If you'd like someone to walk with I'm headed out right now." He smiled, he was a psychoanalyst, conversation was one his most favorite things in the world and to be able to talk without having to draw conclsions was something he enjoyed as well, having to work seven days a week was tiring and occasionally a moment of lightness was just what the soul needed.

Bunny

User ImageUser Image
Throw it all away
Let's lose ourselves

✖__✖--✖__✖--✖__✖--✖__✖

He would've covered her mouth three seconds into her speech, if he could reach. Instead he had to listen to her whole speech of assumptions and, 'based on my data' or 'based off of whatever' of exactly who and what Lilith. He knew what she had become but apparently whatever the file said that Mirage was able to pull didn't say much. She had to go off of what she had seen from the guard. Gabriel huffed and sat up almost about to tell the girl to shut up. He didn't need anymore of the shpeal, but he stopped himself. She was causing noise, she was creating something that filled his ears and stopped the low humming that would come back after a short period of silence. So he let her talk, and he actually listened.

It was interesting to hear what she had concluded. He always thought that most would not even bother about trying to figure out what she was and just say "Her ability is to be insane." That's what he thought when he first met her. She apparently was having a really bad day saying something about how her artificial light wasn't working correctly or something and how she was tired. Something about water not being enough. She was mumbling throughout the whole test. Leaning casually on the wall like nothing was going on around her until his sword just happens to be thrown across the room by the enemy and lands millimeters away from her head. Oh that was an odd day afterwards. She practically tore his head off and chewed him out without even a second though. She poured things out of her mouth, it was almost like secrets that she wouldn't dare tell anyone that when she was done she screamed, "You ******** say anything about this to anyone and you die." His eyes lingered over to the guard who was sitting with his legs crossed, head leaning back with his eyes closed. A common position for the guards that actually watched over the five of them.

"So in other words you're saying you don't know a s**t about her accept for assumptions?" He pulled his head out of his arm and sat up scooting close to the door. Forehead pressed against the glass. "I guess it's up to me to save the day for the computer eh?" He sniffles. "She apparently has two things....One she doesn't eat, cause she does photosynthesis. Notice one of the sentences she said to you:

It's bothersome to know that each and every one of you have to eat...

She was not happy about that at all, she also didn't say that 'we' just 'you'."
                                He shrugged. "Her second is a little more questionable and I don't know what to call it. You breath in the air she releases...and you just kind of forget everything...Well I don't. It relaxes your body for a while almost like your in a trance. She has to be in the room when they're...testing me..." His voice softened a little at the last thing. Why he be embarrassed he was sure. Mirage knew everything. And the footage from the security camera was a way for the scientist to review their mistakes. "Search through the reels of the testing when I'm activated and you'll see how it works." Most of the footage probably was him going insane. His memory always brought horrible ramages out of him, though it did release a lot of stress.

He wondered the difference between his and Mirage's memory. They both had it, but her was more computer. They just put something into his head for him to remember every word, facial expression, everything that happen sense he woke up. That first breath when this world introduced itself to him always wakes him up from his dreams. His head turns a little so his cheek can get a little of the coldness. It was cold in this place, but the glass was always crisp and cold, like a fresh glass of ice water. Oh how he wished it was iced all the time they handed him a bottled water. It was wet and kind of cold but it would quickly warm up, they had to keep the room warm to keep him limber and loose.

✖__✖--✖__✖--✖__✖--✖__✖

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items