Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Lilith walked the shadows her gear making a slight rattle as she walked her steps heavier then they had been she was lucky to come across a police station in the last town.

she wasn't hoping for much the last few places had been nothing but the dead or undead Lilith wasn't really sure what or who they were anymore

"' I wonder if I can find anything here or anyone, it just seems that no one is left "

Dapper Dabbler

User ImageUser Image

_____User Image

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Yeah! Get some!" Maniacal screams slipped past the zombies chapped lips below the ear-splitting, rapid sounds of a fired AK-47. Some bullets went astray while most flew deep into the dirty flesh of the undead. They fell with a thud onto the littered ground as silence took over, or at least in this area. Two down. Then, her stomach growled, reminding her it was empty. Nikolaie made it her quest to scavenge some food but not right now. With the gun gripped tightly in her hands, the youth cautiously walked forward, staring at the two corpses laying on the dirt as their bodies jerked upward in their undead life. Where they dead now? Too damaged to move at the moment? Nikolaie looked at the faces of the two. Scratched, bruised, dirty, blood covered- just like how she imagined. She quietly gagged at the sight. Then, she continued to focus on their faces.

No. It wasn't him. It wasn't Fredrick. "Rest in peace,"Nikolaie solemnly said, assuming the two zombies were dead. These two were humans before. They lived human lives. Now, perhaps they were out of their misery and to Heaven or Hell or whatever they believed in and how they lived their lives.

Gunshots fired in the air and more moans of the dead whispered with the wind. Gunshots meant people. People meant protection. And...would Fredrick be one of those people? Quickly, she ran towards the sounds, with her combat boots slamming against the rotten earth. She gripped on her worn-out green jacket as the soiled breeze whipped against her cheeks. Nikolaie had to make use of anything important she found now. There weren't any malls or Walmarts or 7/11s open now. Raid and run. In the distance, a Humvee was spotted...'Isn't that a military vehicle?' She thought to herself, 'What if Freddie really is here?!' Now fueled with the motive of finding her brother, Nikolaie dashed faster, with the gun at her side. It also looked as if a horde was nearby as well, which would explain the utterly nightmarish moans. She didn't think. Nikolaie was too obsessed over finding Fredrick to think out clearly. She ran towards the Humvee, making sure not to trip over anything. Thankfully, the zombies were on the other side of the vehicle so they weren't a problem to her.

Her dash turned into a stalk, one foot slowly in front of another as she held her AK-47 pointed towards the Humvee. "Hello? Is anyone in there?" Her throat itched as she spoke. She listened to the sound of her voice, realizing how raspy and cautious it sounded. She needed water. Eyes switched to the zombies on the other side of the Humvee. They were approaching but they weren't here yet.
    ____________________._________.________▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ooc- sorry if my post is incorrect or if it bores you to death ;o; Basically, she kills 2 zombies, looks at their faces wondering if they're her brother Fredrick, who was in the military but then disappeared. Then, she approached the Humvee and other crap happens XD

Gallant Knight

1,150 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: Level Up 200
User Image

Captain Frederick William Gustav

I will fight till they die, or I will fight till I die.
These things killed my family and my troops.
I will do everything in my power to get them back.
To destroy the enemy. This is my mission, this is my calling.

Waiting for the kid on his hood to get into the Humvee, he noticed off to his side movement. It drew his attention because it was an AK-47... Quickly grabbing his .243 Ack, he threw open the door just as the female called out, his weapon raised as he shouted. "Stop right there! State your intent and I wont have to shoot. Move another step and I'll blow your head off." Raising the rifle to his shoulder, he sighted the female, and blinked slowly at first and then shook it off. It couldn't be... Or could it?

Shaking the thought from his head he held firm as he heard the sounds of a couple un-dead off to his side. Though not really worried about them at the time. He had one focus right now and that was the person in front of him. With a weapon that was used against him all the time in war. He had to be sure, he had to make sure that this one was on his side and not going to be a problem for him or his companions he was now responsible for.

His hood hung low though, as the rain splashed over him. It obscured his vision every now and then as drops bi-passed his hood, and went strait into his eye. Cursing softly to himself he held firm none the less. His combat cloak flipping about behind him, showing off his tight body armor under neath the fabric. While his ammo belt lightly hit against his side, echoing the sound of metal hitting something hard. Though it was rather stifled as it was pouring rain. His eyes still focused on the girl before him, his sights marking her head perfectly as he waited for her reply.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌

♦His eyes widen with surprise as the car started to shake from an impact. “What the hell!” Noticing that something went off beside the car. He glanced outside the window once again taking notice to a crazy guy running and jumping onto a forklift. “And I thought that I was crazy” He said basically watching as the infected where chasing after him. Kai went onto Beth wanting to see more on what happened. The boy landed onto the Humvee telling the guy to floor it. For some odd reason, Kai was getting a lot of entertainment out of this. Wanting to see what happened next. The man called Frederick shot a couple more rounds off till he started the Humvee and left the area. A couple miles went pass till they were finally in safe destination. Well let’s just say they were safer from before. The Humvee finally came to a complete stop. Having Frederick opened the hatch up for the boy that had a dog. Kai glanced around the area noticing that there weren’t too many infected there. “Wow that was very close” He replied taking his jacket off trying to dry it off.

♦He heard that of a soft voice calling out towards the vehicle. The voice asked lightly if anybody was there. “A girl!” Kai yelled out only to hit his head on the car door. “Ahhh” He said rubbing his head from the impact “Man I can be stupid sometimes” He looked over to where Beth was only to notice that she was quiet. People wonder on how Kai meet Beth, but it was quite a long story and Kai didn’t have the patience to explain it to everybody. He went onto Beth as he looked out the other window. Wondering on who was out there. Frederick jumped out into the open placing his gun towards the unknown person. His urges were to find every girl that was still alive and make them his pride. He opened the car door suddenly as he jumped onto the unknown. “Of course she’s alive! I don’t think a zombie would speak” Kai seemed to be in his glorious stage just because they finally found yet another girl that was alive.

♦“But if we need to check her body for any bite marks…I suggest that I should do it…” Pinching her cheeks along to his sentence. There weren’t many people that you find these days who were alive. But Kai sometimes thought that a girl Zombie was cute sometimes. He let go of the random girl as he walked over to where Frederick was “She’s cute I think we should take her” He replied with that of an evil grin a long to his sentence. Noticing that other zombies where heading there way….

Health: Great
Condition: Ok...I think?
Where is he: In the car ohh yeah I'm safe...I think?

(I didn't know what to do o.o I hope that was ok with everybody:3)
User Image
User Image
User Image
Don’t look at me with those tearful eyes…
Or else you’ll make me cry…
I can’t help but be this way…
So please just stay away…

Most of the zombies groaned to the pure essence of life trapped within the car. However she could care less for the senpais trapped. Her fingers covered that of her mouth as she began to chuckle. However, something of the interest caught her attention “ohhh?” she grumbled grabbing that of a ripped up newspaper.

Article:
Young girl mid teens put to trial for the murder of two young boys. Police report states that the girl used a hammer to smash the teens head; Blood tested positive. Girl stated that the boys attacked her pleading that they were ‘zombies.’ Court found the girl ‘guilty’ for the murder of the teens/ sent to prison without parole….

The paper quickly was ripped apart, as the torn pieces gently flew through the wind. “Idiots… the bunch of them…” as her hand bunched up together turning into that of a fist. Her nails digging into the palm of her hand ‘’but that’s ok, because Akira is alive, not them” Before she could get up a familiar voice came from overhead. "oh?” swiftly her head turned upward a bright smile overlapping her pale white cheeks. “Max-Kun!!” she said hugging him with pleasure, “Akira missed you!! Don’t ever run away from me again!”boy did she have things mixed up, last time I checked she was the one playing hide and seek with him. Releasing her grip her smile was quickly replaced with that of a frown (let’s say she was confused) “why should we help them Max-Kun? If they got into that predicament, then surely they can get out…” with that gesture she began to rub her cheek against his the blood from earlier staining that of his skin. As her hands entangled with the tip of each finger behind his neck. "Besides I wouldn’t want Max-Kun to get hurt because of them… but….” Her head tilted to the side signaling a bit of worry, “if you wish to then who am I to stop you?”

(OCC: 4laugh )

Dapper Dabbler

User ImageUser Image

_____User Image

Eyes widened as the figure popped out of the Humvee. Could it be...her Fredrick? Her brother? Pools of hope and happiness flooded inside her as she stood in shock. "Brother...?" She whispered quietly, her lips moving an inch. "Stop right there! State your intent and I wont have to shoot. Move another step and I'll blow your head off." By the sound of this stranger's voice, she suddenly knew it wasn't who Nikolaie hoped it would be. All of that hope suddenly poured down, just like the rain pouring over their heads. Nikolaie would know her brother, just by the sound. His gentle, silly voice that would never fail to amuse her or their other triplet, Lina.

"Don't worry," She grumbled, still highly disappointed. "I'm not gonna kill you or anything. Nikolaie Evertt, just some girl with a few weapons. I'm only here to survive...and to look for someone." The weapon dropped to her side, yet she held a tight grip on it. Slowly, she began to wonder if this person would just shoot her dead, steal her belongings and run away. People did that. Heartless people but ones who thought they could trust no one else.

A loud voice broken the rhythmical sounds of the raindrops hitting the surface. Her head whipped to the source to see another person emerge from the vehicle. The young girl stood still as the other stranger approached. The second her started pinching her cheeks, she wondered if she should ignore the solider's threats and shoot him right here and now. Frankly, if it wasn't from a friend or family, she wouldn't mind but...who is this guy?! Yet, she remained still. It had been a long time since she received human affection...any sort of human affection. A light shade of pink colored her cheeks upon hearing his last comment. Search her body?! "Like I said, don't worry, I'm not here to kill anyone. And thankfully, I don't have any bites from zombies. And no thanks to that search, thank you very much...freak..." She managed to slip the last part out without feeling like a rude person. Naturally, Nikolaie was a genuinely nice person. She just really didn't like this sort of thing. She began to wonder if she could trust this guy, with that kind of grin on his face. It began to creep her out. 'Is he like...some sort of rapist or something?'

Then, the girl turned to the solider, bursting with questions. "So you're a solider, right? Do you know a guy named Fredrick Evertt?! Is he with you? Is he nearby?"
    ____________________._________.________▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

ooc- @Master Gustav I decided to pester him about her elder brother~ This is what I was imagining in my mind as I was typing up my pervious post, 'cause, ya know, her Freddie's in the military, this Freddie's in the military, and...ya : D

Gallant Knight

1,150 Points
User Image

Lowering his weapon slowly, he glared at Kai. "Damn you get back into the Humvee, you retarted boy." He grumbled before being bombarded with questions by the new comer. But the name did catch his attention as he looked to the side and raised his rifle, firing once as it dropped one of the zombies heading for them. Pulling back the bolt, he let the round escape the chamber, before sliding it forward again, taking aim at the second one and firing, dropping the second one as well. Satisfied for the moment, he lowered his weapon and looked to the girl.

"I did know a man by the name of Evertt. He was an odd by. Young, odd, but he was a good soldier none the less. He was under my command. He might have mentioned me if he called home at all. I am Captain Gustav. I am a para trooper." He looked down at his feet before scuffing them gently before looking back up at the girl. "I do also know what happen to him..."

His eyes went back down as he gave a sigh. "These creatures got him when we unloaded from our C-130 just after we got back from Iraq... He was so excited to head back home and surprise his family. But the things caught us when we were leaving the plane. We fought, and killed as many before I ordered the retreat... But the things over whelmed us... The killed all of my men... I was the only one to get away with my life..."

Dapper Dabbler

User ImageUser Image

_____User Image

Naturally, Nikolaie would chuckle upon hearing name-calling like that. It always made her smile. Unfortunately, now wasn't the time. She had to know about Fredrick. The youth stood beneath the cold rain, watching the soldier pick off the approaching zombies, one by one. She would help but due to their distance away, they weren't much of a threat at the moment. Besides, killing them now with low ammo would be a waste. It's better to save the bullets for when she really needs them. Two down. An entire horde to go.

Finally, he began to speak. Pale ears perked up the moment he started. 'Odd, huh? Yeah, that's definitely Freddie...He would be a good solider. A great solider.' Nikolaie practically knew where all of this was leading to. The compliments, the history. Freddie is dead. If he was still alive, wouldn't this man just be straight forward and spit it out? That's would anyone would do. Hell, she hoped she was way off track. She hoped he was alive, searching for her like she was for him. "I do also know what happen to him..." Nikolaie braced herself for the utterly terrible news. He is dead. Fredrick Evertt is dead. Solemn eyes fell to the ground. Her heart felt heavy. Her ears hurt. Her chest ached. Her throat became sore. She swallowed the tears traveling up her throat and blinked multiple times to hold back the waterworks. Her lips were pulled downwards from the sadness upon her, turning it into a whimpering frown. "Rest in peace, Freddie...He was my older brother. I loved him," She failed at stopping her tears. One surpassed her efforts and traveled down her cheek, then another, then another, then more. Nikolaie's body quaked as she mourned for his death. Her tears mixed in with the rain falling on her face. Quickly though, she wiped them with away with the sleeve of her arm. "Oh god...sorry..." Finally, Nikolaie managed to stop them. She was determined to change the subject. Anymore talk about this and she would continue to cry. 'Now's not the time...there are a bunch of zombies right there...' The girl looked up at the soldier as she spoke. "So, do you have any plans about this whole zombie-thing?"

ooc- n/a

Gallant Knight

1,150 Points
User Image

He watched her not really knowing what to do about her crying. He had never had to tell anyone that their son, daughter, brother, sister, or lover had ever died. It was rather odd to just sit there and watch, so he slowly strolled over to her, and placed a hand on her shoulder. "I am sorry. He was a great soldier. I miss him greatly. He saved my a** more than once. He was a great man." He gave a sigh as he hoped she would be able to gather herself again.

He looked down before he heard her speak again, and then her question, as he looked up, a smile spread across his face. "My plan... Its the only plan I could think of, the only way I know to get these things back for the death of all 40 of my men. Kill every last one of these things, watch them die, to suffer like they made my troops. I wont stop until they are all dead or I am finally dead."

His fist clenched as he spoke, his body shaking as he remembered the horrible sight of his men dying before him their screams echoing through his head as he shook with anger. "I wont stop, not until your brother, and so many other of my men have been avenged. They didn't deserve what happen to them... None of these poor people did." He said as he let his head hang a bit. His mind snapping to his own wife's corpse up and walking, with the blood of his little girl on her lips.

Dapper Cat

lex anald kinnerXXXXXXXXXX"xle"
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Now matter what, those that are lost, shouldn't simply be forgotten.
User Image

Axle's practically held his breath as he sat crouched. Looking around frantically he spotted a piece of wood. As something dropped from the shelves he flinched heavily. The gun was a last resort unless he wanted to bring a horde down on his head. Still, the area wasn't populated enough to make it that possible that this would happen, but being alone for the time made his overly cautious. Turning his mind back to the zombie he tried to steady his breathing before reaching over to grab the board. He was able to get it properly without making much noise before he placed the machete he'd happened upon up again the end of the aisle. Tapping the ground with the board his muscle tightened at the groan of a response. Calming himself he waited.

Just as the foot of the thing came into view he stepped forward swinging wildly, the board splitting in half as it slammed into the face of the repugnant thing. Grabbing the machete as it stumbled back he placed both hands on it with a firm grip. Stepping forward, he swung it as though it were a bat effectively decapitating the corpse. As he was aware, that was the last in the store. With a heavy sigh he ran made his way through the store cautiously, grabbing a few snacks and can foods. It seemed that even though there were raids in the initial outbreak, not much had been taken; though, for obvious reasons. Most wouldn't be concerned about food with some flesh hungry mutton after them. Sighing, he packed his duffle bag to the brim. Never knew when one might run into trouble.

Something clattered to the ground causing him to pull out his revolver. Sighing, a bone racking shiver ran up his spine. He could feel his hands shaking slightly, a side-effect of the adrenaline rush gained by that moment of shock. Oddly enough, he was grinning to himself. He knew whatever it was, he could kill it and be out in no time. Just that simple, not like there would be a number of them that came out of nowhere. After all, there were only so many that could have been hiding. Whatever it was, it hadn't been there a time ago. He swallowed before he moved forward, not quite sure as to what he would encounter. He's been scared out of his whits an number of times by stray animals, perhaps it was just a dog.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Shirtless Vampire

9,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User Image

▐▌███ 《 ❝ S h a d o w N i g h t s h a d e ↙↙

Blood is what keeps me alive...

She laid out in her garden calmly as she flipped through some pages. She stood up finally and sighed she licked her lips it was time for a little blood shed. She sighed softly s she walked into her home and changed she left. She yawned boredly and looked around. Why did the human race have to end? Now everything was so boring... She sighed some and wondered where the hell that partner of hers was. She ended up not bothering with killing any she walked back inside and locked up her house and sat down. She peered down at the floor and raised a brow. She kicked her panther in the side as she fell over on the couch. She was one of the least productive people around. She sighed some. She could be out saving the world but no she rather lay on the couch and watch her panther have a hissy fit over being kicked.

She really knew how to have fun. She rolled her eyes. The young woman stood and stretched. She picked up her throwing needles. Oh they weren't for the zombies of coarse, that would be so rude! She walked out into the streets her grumpy panther followed. They made no noise as they walked it was like they were ghosts walking the dead streets. She hummed a light tune to improve what little mood there was. She had a thing for blood and see it all around got her in the mood to kill. She sighed as she dragged her nails along the side of a glass building it sounded like nails to a chalk board. She smirked as she got some Zombies attention. It was show time. She whistled loudly and she stood there as the zombies ran? No it was more of a weak hobble, like a penguin. Yeah a penguin. She smirked some as she stood there her panther was no where in sight. Once they were a foot away she stepped forward and she lunched her arm threw it's head as its body slumped she dumped it. Her panther jumped from top of the building and growled as they walked along killing zombies as they went as if it was some little game, and it was.

Being to much of a lady she restricted her self to using weapons. Her hands will do because if she breaks a nail her girlie rage will kick in and well no one is safe. Of coarse she could blame it on the zombies in stead of a 'im sorry! but i broke a nail' she would do no help. She smirked as she soon grew bored with the joys of killing her arms and chest area covered in delicious tainted blood. She couldn't help it. One lick... No she mustn't. With a desperate sigh she walked to her private garden. The one place the zombies could NEVER enter no one could but her and her partner which was...still out hunting. Not that she cared.

She blinked some as she played with a flower then smashed it into a million pieces. She blinked some and yawned tiredly. She needed to shower before she went crazy but she didn't want to move she was so cozy.

ooc: Its lame i know....
User Image
Lorem Sanguine
۩════════════════════════۩
"Infected are normal, law-abiding citizens who,
Through no fault of their own,
Have been infected with a horrible virus.
This makes it okay to kill them."

۩════════════════════════۩

xxAfter ridding though the rain, Lorem stayed on the Humvee. Sure, he was soaking wet, but he didn't want to be cooped up inside. Brute, however, had other plans, and jumped in the Humvee the first chance he got. As the Humvee slowed to a stop, Lorem looked around. Some zombies where making their way, and they found another human. As cool as that was, the zombies made him antsy. He wanted the man, Gustav he called himself, to get the hell out of here. But another girl, Nikolaie the human, seemed to be having an emotional moment. She lost her brother, apparently. Just like Lorem. Still, as he saw more zombies near, Lorem really wanted them to go. Eventually, he had to interrupt. "Nikolaie, I'm sorry for you lost. And though it might not be my place to say, but we really need to get out of here. Like, now. I will stay up here, to keep watch. Please hurry."

Lorem could see more. The zombies might have not seen them, but Lorem did not want to risk having to sneak past an entire horde, just so one girl could have an emotional moment. Tears can be shed later if it can avoid shedding blood now. "If you guys are really that interested, I do know where a safe place might be. But we got to go, now." Lorem could see one zombie stagger over to the Humvee. Lorem fired a shot and nailed it though the neck, the sound of his rifle masked by the sound of the rain. He scratched off one more Railroad spike. That made ten now. He only had seven spikes left. He cursed in his head; he like his gun, but it was hard to find Railroad spikes. More-so then bullets. He could try to modify it to use other forms of ammunition, but he needs to do that somewhere safe. Not now.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

DeadlyxXxDemon's Husband

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
User Image
User Image
xx|| яөснзιιз.узvа.vөικөv ||xx

I'm not giving up just yet, I won't give up 'till I lose,
Your ideas aren't fair by any means, but I'll still try to follow through.
I'm stuck in a corner now with nothing left to prove.
This room is filled with expressionless faces, and one of them has a clue.

|| ooc; it's lame, i'm sick, but it's done. :3

Rochelle perched herself, watching the commotion. She often wondered why these people never thought to use trees to hide themselves. It's not like these dead idiots could climb. No, they were certainly not capable of higher thought like that. They weren't capable of higher thought at all, actually. It was just smell blood, smell life, chase it, feed upon it. It sickened her. They had sense of self, sense of anything. And for that... They would have to die.

They had taken everything from her. Her Mother, her Beloved. Everything! They had no right. No right. It made her sick to her stomach. She'd had to hide before, watch them feed, barely escape with her life. She watched her Mother turn, her Beloved torn to shreds. No. She wouldn't let that happen to her. Which suddenly reminded her that she was supposed to be on lookout for Lorem. Lorem. What on Earth had possessed her to even team up with this guy? She didn't trust him as far as she could throw him, and almost always slept with one eye open. What life was that?

A life. That was the point. It was better than being dead. Or worse, one of them. That, that she couldn't stand for. She would not become one of them. She placed a hand on her head, heaved a silent sigh, and looked around, waiting for a moment to come out. While it didn't seem to be a hoarde, she wasn't taking chances. She didn't want to jump out of the trees, and get bombarded. A slight chuckle escaped her. Bombarded... Not like it hasn't happened before. Then, she heard it.

The Humvee. Yes! He did it! But there were others... Did she really want to be around them? People, she'd learned... Oh, hell she didn't trust Lorem, and she stuck with him. There were strength in numbers, after all. Well, better now than never.She did another quick look around, and began her descent of the tree, as quietly as possible. She kept her gun in its holster as she touched ground, and quickly pulled the cricket bat from her back. It had become a wee bit sharpened over time, making it an excellent weapon. She grinned.

"For you, my love," she muttered to herself, and began to advance, bat held high, ready to strike.

What is it that makes you think that you can bend the rules?
You really think that you are off the hook, it's coming back for you.
Can't run away from fate that's something we all know.
No matter how much you try, you'll still have no place left to go.

User Image User Image User Image User Image
"

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
User Image

♦Kai climbed back into the humvee as he sat there listening to the two talk. Would it be ok if our group keeps getting bigger? Would it be safer? I could use these people for my advantage. He glanced around some more thinking of a plan to do. He grasped onto his hand gun as he removed the magazine. The magazine that is located in the back of the gun which the bullets are placed. Noticing that he was running low “s**t” He said quietly as he glanced up onto the side of the street. Looking to Beth once again as he was thinking of plan to come up with. Putting his gun back together and placing it back into his pocket. He didn’t understand what the two outside were talking about. But he didn’t really care about it. “This is my only chance to get it” He brushed his hair back as he was thinking if it would be a good idea or not. He spoke softly as he tapped on Beth’s shoulder “Listen to me…I have to head out for a little bit…Stay with this group….it would be safer for you” He grasped onto his jacket once again as he placed it over his body “I’ll come back for you Beth” Automatically opening the door once again as he took a step outside shutting the door behind him.

♦He glanced at the army man one more time a long with the girl “I have to head out for a little bit” Smiling to his remark as he was glancing around the area “I plan on you mister army guy…to take care of Beth till I get back” He looked behind him taking a glance to the other boy, but then turning around again. Hitting the car from the side signaling that he was leaving “I’ll see you guys again” Bringing his hand forward to his head as he gave them a salute? Without thinking again he started to run down an alley way. There was just a couple of infected people down the alley way. But it would be easy to dodge them while continuing to run. Of course the zombies reached out towards him as he ran. But he basically just hit a couple in the head with his legs doing a sharp right. Making his presence disappear from the group…

♦A couple of minutes went by of Kai running down the alley way. He came to a complete stop next to a wooden gate that was next to an apartment building. He bent down to his knees as he used a piece of glass to reflect if any infected were beyond that passing point. “Two…maybe three infected” He replied placing the piece of glass back onto the ground. “The store should be across this building” He took a deep breath in then out. As he knew that he had to get to this specific store. “I could take my chance on the street or over the gate” He gave that of a blank stare only signaling that he was thinking about what to do. He got up quickly “I rather take my chance over the gate” He replied jumping instantly over it. Running like a crazy man as he made his way to the apartment building (Safe) His eyes widen with joy. Noticing that the gun shop was still there “Now let’s just hope they have more bullets and stuff” He glanced around the area again only noticing there were about five zombies roaming the streets. “Plan B is set into action” Grasping onto a rock as he threw it for a distraction. Running to the front door of the store, shutting it right after. He quickly grasped onto his gun making sure no infected people where in the store. But it seemed clear “Ok…” The store looked completely emptied from everybody taking all the guns and stuff. But there had to be some bullets around here somewhere. He started to search…

Health: Great
Condition: Handy dandy
Where is he: At the gun store...left everybody...oh yeah I'm dead rofl

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
Notice:

The Weather Update and the News have been updated on the first page. Take a look please

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff