Welcome to Gaia! ::

hydrogen jukebox's Princess

Desirable Poster

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

User Image
████████████xTHE OUTSPOKEN ZOMBIE KILLER

[LOCATION: found a back entrance to a motel]
          [HEALTH STATUS: in perfect shape]
          [COMPANY: some two random guys she just stumbled upon....]
          [CRUSH: these guys are sooo cute!]
          [OUTFIT: what the beep do you think I'm wearing? (See picture)]

User Image
          ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

It was quite dark out, yet the smoldering flames and trail of decaying zombies gave proof to the lone figure, clad in white, that humans still remained in the city where she wandered. The petite girl bent down and touched the trail of blood that left in imprint in the ground- that of a car. Probably mid-size, enough to fit five people. And by the imprint of dust in the area and weeds in the cracks of the pavement, it along with all the other cars around had been around for a long time. There were at least twenty bodies on the ground, parts of them shredded apart by some sort of machine- and by Maxine's guess, it might have been some sort of saw or any other motorized blade.

She shrugged, rising from where she was and walked away. The zombies that had been in the area somehow dispersed and she decided it was a good idea to get out of there as well. She started making her way down the road, trying to think if a place that would have some food as well as shelter. A hotel or apartment sounded good- but usually motels were around some sort of store. So, she decided to head to a nearby store to pick up a few things. Right away she saw a crowd of zombies near a motel she had seen earlier- walkin distance from the nearest convience store. Glass litered the ground and her and she knew that it was going to be hard to go in that direction without alerting the zombies about her location. She took a steady breath and looked around for some place to walk around to, and saw that the door to the convience store was open- with it's little bell hanging above the door. She hit it and a few zombies she hadn't noticed came to the door where she was perched and she cursed silently- snatching her pistol from it's pocket on her belt and took aim, her bare knees crunching the glass beneath her. She winced, feeling some shards dig into her skin as she took aim and shot- aiming at the zombie's heads as they rushed towards her. Both fell down, just short of her and she stood up hastily- shooting them both in the head again. It was always safe to shoot them twice- for your own safety.

Casting a look over her shoulder, Maxine spotted a group of five zombies look in her direction, hearing the sound of her gun and she cursed, takin aim at the zombies that came at her again- she shot her pistol when she heard the familiar clicking sound of an empty mag. She cursed again, and quickly hit the unload switch and smacked another mag in the hilt of her gun. She took aim, the closest zombie at least ten feet away and managed to hit him square in the head- while taking aim at the female who came up at her right and did the same.

She rolled to the side and onto her feet, feeling the glass dig into her skin and clothes as she did so- and spun around, shooting at the nearest zombies and making them fall to the ground. Before she knew it, five zombies- not including the zombies from the store lay scattered around the shop.

"Jesus that took so long," she breathed a sigh of relief, running a hand through her long dark hair- her dark red eyes flitted to the store nearby and she grabbed a few of the water bottles that were in tact inside- along with whatever soups she could find. Anything that was in a can usually was pretty persered and some of the other things- like energy drink shots, beef jerky, and even candy were still good. Though a little hard to chew. Especially over the decades that had passed since the world was overrun with zombies. To think that the world had at least 7 billion living people on it... and now a majority of them were undead. Probably even the dead that hadn't decomposed yet were too.

The young teenaged girl, walked around, her hips swaying as she made her way to the cash register and found that most of the stuff inside of it was already gone. So any change or bills she could use for gas were no where to be found. Sighing, she walked out of the store and made her way to the hotel, picking a random room- she tried the handle of the door, with her hands full of supplies, and opened it- noticing that two males were inside of the room. She blinked as she saw that the one man, with an odd shotgun and nervous expression was pointing his gun at the other male who just towered over him. The tall male was pretty interesting looking. He has piercings on his nose and lips, along with these huge disc things in his ears. He looked like what her grandmother told Madge, as a rebel. It was odd to see that the trend was still present in this year.

"Am I interrupting something?" the black haired girl asked, batting her dark red eyes as she stood uncomfortably in the doorway with her white outfit with the crimson blood splattered all over her dress and her arms full of random spoils of her own person. "If so- HERE IS A PEACE OFFERING!" she said a little more loudly than she intended but if she acted dumb most likely the other male- Shotty as Maxine was now calling him, would most likely think her not to be a threat. Although she didn't know if Skull over there (as she was calling him because of the tattoo thing on his face) would pick up on it. If he was smart he probably did and if Shotty knew her game, she was probably screwed. But, with all the blood all over her, he probably knew she was a person to be careful around. She could act all crazy- but she might get shot and confused for a zombie... or just an eccentric person that might need to be killed. "So lets all be friends?"

Papit Kupios

Mister Jakkuri

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

9,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
User Image
Hetalia India Hetalia IndiaMAYBE I'MhetaliaTHE ONE
hetalia india evid████ ✄ ﹙ie° SKITSOPHRENIC_psycho.ink __ yeah !
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯in⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯

██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██______B-Back in the days when {w e~<3} were young___██ ██
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv( ✄xxxa n d e v e r y t h i n g)__*WAS LIKE A LOADED GUNo!
iread to go off at any !minute✄e

HETALIAshelays down ✄ on the ﹚sidewalk__ * ◜she can ! ❛ ⇣MAKE EVRYTHING SO MAGICALxl↻ ❜but — we don't wanna get by__ *(and ya know we're gonna win again) !
ww-> WIN AGAIN⇣

Not taking notice in the conversation between the other two people, Murdock continued to pet the dog. She had always wanted a pet, especially a dog. Ever since she was a little girl, all she wanted was a little fluffy dog. Her parents never got her one, said there was no point. Murdock hated those words; there's no point. Of course there was no point, there was no point to anything. Everyone will die at some point, so why couldn't she just have a dog. In the facility, there was a bird that the inmates would take care of from time to time. Apperently giving a living thing to the criminally insane was a good idea. As soon as Murdock got the chance, she strangled the life out of the poor creature, snapped its bones and stabbed the doctors and nurses with them. She didn't want a bird, she wanted a dog. But now, now she had one. Murdock still had no clue what the dog's name was, so she just continued to call him mister dog. Suddenly, Murdock felt her stomach rumble. She leaned over and tugged on Rose's shirt shyly. Do you have any more of that Laffy Taffy? She asked hopefully. Murdock figured that Rose had an endless supply of them and so they could just live of them for the rest of their lives. The young girl noticed the red mark on Zack's cheek. Are you painting him red? I WANNA JOIN IN! Her eyes lit up like fireworks. She enjoyed finger painting. That was an activity she did with the other inmates. She made all sorts of pictures that she saw as trees and flowers, but apparently looked more like something out of Silent Hill.

The sudden sound of the zombie hitting the window didn't stir Murdock from her hunt for Rose's food or wanting to paint Zack. As more launched themselves at the window, the rythmic sound became like a heart beat in Murdock's ears. She soon only heard the hammering and her own breaths as a huge grin broke out on her face. Her eyes gleamed with passion and bloodlust as her fingers twitched toard her chainsaw. DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! Her voices shouted with glee. DOIN' IT! And with that, Murdock burst through the car door, slamming it shut behind her. With her chainsaw up and running, Murdock set it to rain blood. The young girl twirled and danced radically as if she was at a dance recital as a ballerina like other girls her age. OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING~! OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL DAY~! I GOT A BEAUTIFUL FEELING~! EVERYTHING'S GOING MY WAY~! She sang out in screeches at the top of her lungs, laughing manically. It was glorious to feel the blood splash in every which way, splattering all over her and the car. Murdock had ended the horde that was close, happily getting back in the car like nothing had even happened. Hello mister dog, how are you today?

Desirable Poster

((OOC: Hey peeps! I'm just letting you know that my little brother is in the hospital- so I'm not gonna be able to post tonight. I'm going to try and post this week but I might not be able to- probably at the latest Wednesday and the earliest tomorrow. Just thought I'd let you know))

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
WDramaQueenW
((OOC: Hey peeps! I'm just letting you know that my little brother is in the hospital- so I'm not gonna be able to post tonight. I'm going to try and post this week but I might not be able to- probably at the latest Wednesday and the earliest tomorrow. Just thought I'd let you know))

(Take your time there is no rush and I hope your brother gets better.)

Desirable Poster

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ no time for goodbye he said he as faded away ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

dont put your life in someone's hands
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthey're bound to steal it away

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

|User Image|

▀▀▀▀Health: ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ 65%
▀▀▀▀▀Mood: Heartbroken, Tired, and Hungry. On a mission
▀▀▀▀▀Location: With Ellie, Murdock, and Zack in the car, at the brink of the forest
▀▀▀▀▀Outfit: See Picture + Stuff in Inventory (Click Picture to see)

▀▀▀▀▀Crush: None
▀▀▀▀▀HER FAMILY: Murdock

██x█████████████████████████████████████x██████████x ( )x██████████x█████████████████████████████████████x██

{xo u txxo fxxc o n t r o lx} I appreciate it. I think he will. The hospital is the best place for him right now...

She had noticed that Zack had been shocked by her choice of action. His cheek had an imprint from her hand and she had noticed that Murdock had seen it too- wanting to paint him read also, but what shocked her the most was that the zombies around them were getting so close that she had completely missed whatever Zack had said about the similarities between her and Kai.

Rose had her bat close to her. Although she couldn't really do much with any her weapons (as Kai had taken her pistol with her) she was stuck in the middle between Murdock and Zack. A position that she liked- as she was next to Murdock- but she didn't like that Murdock was on the other side of her. The girl should be protected, thats what Rose thought in her own mind. But what she didn't expect was that Murdock had jumped out of the car to slay the zombies all around her. The older girl with glasses felt herself curse and was about to join the girl when she noticed that she had killed the immediate threat but the others were still close off. She heard a static come from Zack and he looked just as confused as her- when a voice came out of it. Rose shook her head and slipped past Murdock who was now playing with the dog.

"We'll paint him red when I'm able to make paint Murdock. Play with doggie okay?" she said with a calm voice and closed the door behind her. She walked around the car and pulled and arrow out of her quiver and took her stance. Her boots burrowing into the grass as she took aim at the zombie who was closest to them- making its way to th car. Pulling the arrow back, she let the feathers graze her cheek and used her mouth as an ancor- making sure that her left hand- that the bow was secure and her fingers were relaxed. That way the arrow had more power and went farther. The more tense you were- the worse your shot.

Hit it! She felt herself scream as she released her arrow and it went wizzing through the air to lodge itself in the zombie's throat. Or at least it looked that way from where she stood. She readied another arrow and did the same- making sure to hit the target twice so it would stay down. She kept taking her aim- eliminating whatever zombies she had seen nearby or she hoped that at least she had taken some out and the rest were just delayed from attacking them. When she noticed that she was out of arrows- she slipped back into the car, but this time- was in the front seat next to Ellie who seemed to be trying to get a grip on her emotions. She probably didn't like the fact that everyone was making decisions for her.

"What was that static noise earlier Zack?" she asked him, noticing that his features had changed from the shock, to disbelief, to now concern. Apparently the jerk could feel emotions.

color=firebrick - Murdock
color=black = Jason

Hetalia India

FrothyGoodness

Leo_Baskerville010

██x█████████████████████████████████████x██████████x ( )x██████████x█████████████████████████████████████x██
User Image

cassy sat in a chair as she glances out the window from her place hereing the sounds of guns and moaning of the undead "it seems the dead grew stronger every passing day but what made them why " she said looking at the pic hanging on the wall of her fomer master of the dojo .as she walked over to the wall and placed her hand on the pic "i shall kill every last one who dare takes a step near here " she said as she toke the sword and shield off the wall and loaded some gear up " i should see if any humans are still around or if there all dead it may be a hand full of humans or no humans but people are people they must be helped *she said as she started to leave her place .

Clean Tipper

Rook Bailey
"The Mailman"

Mailman let out a sigh of relief as a voice emitted from the radio. At least the radio still worked, that was a plus. Rook brought the radio to his mouth again, but took a few moments to regain his composure, though taking deep breaths caused some pain in his chest. "Yes, hello? I flew over a forest...and now I'm in the city..." he took another little moment to get his breath, which had been all but knocked out of him in the crash. "I'm not far from the tree line..." he finally said before leaning back, placing the radio back in it's rightful place. The fact that there was another living person nearby was encouraging, but hopefully they would get to him soon, because he rattled his brain a bit, and he felt himself getting a little...sleepy. At this point, the zombies that found themselves being drawn to the wreck of his plane were the least of his worries. His gloved hand moved towards the satchel of letters next to his seat, picking it up and setting it on his lap.

User Image
User Image

cassy steps out from the dojo seeing the defences are still working her master had set up befor his time "every thing seems to be working " she said as he climed up on the wall and started to run down it she leaped across and over the defences as she laned on her feet looking around hereing the moaning of the undead around " there close but i best keep out of slight " she said leaping up on to a fire eacape and climeing it upweres to the top of the building when she reached the top she glanced over the side trying to spot any one who was not of the dead . seeing none she toke a few steps back and ran at full speed leaping across to the next roof each time stoping to see but hereing a loud moan comeing from around her on the 4th roof she leaped to she quicky turned seeing zombies comeing up throw the door she quicky drew her sheild off her back to use it to force them back down in to the door way she quicky slamed the door shut and blocked it with a 2x4 and ran leaping to the next roof " the undead have grown in numbers maybe the roof tops ant my best bet " she said looking over the side trying to spot any one .

Timid Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Mari walked slowly down the stairs with her swords in hand. She heard enough noise coming from the downstairs. Her swords tight in her hands she made her way down. As she reached the first landing on the stairs she had a good view of the front door. It was standing wide open. She let out a small gasp as she watched the zombies pour in. She had no idea the door was open like it was.

Turning on the balls of her feet. She made her way back up the stairs. Climbing out the same window as she came in through. As she could to stay alive was climb across the roof tops. She got so far until the houses started spacing a little too far apart. The thoughts running through her head. Made her think she was the only person alive in a world filled with the walking dead. She sat down on the roof crying.

She was so worried about the zombies in the house that she didn't notice she had cut her hand on some broken glass. The pain was now shooting up through her arm. Zombies below her had gotten the smell already and are now lingering below her. Stuck on a roof top. All she can do now is pray someone comes to her rescue. A white knight on his miraculous stead. All she can do now is only hope.

8,200 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
"Killing the infected is all we can do now."

Ellie Smith||||||||||||||[

Not one who appreciated Drama in a group, Ellie kept her mouth shut as Rose argued on morality issues while Zack the jerk insulted her. The resounding slap made her snicker a bit. Zack had it coming. The zombies clawing on the windows didn't bother her one bit as she got the car ready. The glass had been reinforced, it could handle a pounding from those undead freaks.

"You idiots!' Ellie shouted at the girls who jumped out of the car to take care of the problem. They were out there risking their lives. She would've run the zombies over eventually. It wasn't that she believed that the girls were competent. They were more than capable of killing their fair share of zombies. It was that they had to conserve ammunition. The bow would be good as long as it had arrows and it looked like Rose was fresh out; the chainsaw would eventually run out of gas, it cant run on rust and Murdock's rage forever.

She stepped on the gas pedal and hit the brakes suddenly, guiding the car into an arc. It threw off the few that clung to her vehicle and killed off the last of those bastards. Tapping the steering wheel impatiently, Ellie waited until the bloodthirsty girls got in before driving off. She glanced at her passengers. The Jerk, the Drama Queen, and the Homicidal Infant. What had she gotten herself into?

"No more jumping out into dangerous situations, okay?" Ellie said. She wanted to keep them all in one piece but with the way that Murdock was eyeing her chainsaw... "So, where to now Zack? I know somebody called for help in that walkie-talkie of yours."

Health: |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 84%
                                                                          Mood: Furious
                                                                          Location: I DON'T KNOW
                                                                          Objective: Going back for Amelia

OOC: Sorry for being away for so long. Internet got disconnected. neutral
                                            Leo_Baskerville010

WDramaQueenW

Hetalia India

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
(Guys I'm going to reply one more time and then I have finals week XD after that one last reply I won't be able to reply till next Tuesday.)
User Image

cassy started to here crying she glanced around woundering were the said crying was from " sounds like some 1 is near but were " she said as spoted a girl on top of a roof 6 homes away as she toke a few steps back and started to run and jump across the roofs trying to get closer to see if the person was infact human or another dead zombie -she held her sword at her side as she was leaping across the roofs getinging closer as she stoped 1 roof away from the crying as she slided across the roof she landed on looking across .

Timid Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Mari had slowed her breathing as she heard something coming across the roof tops close to her. Her head shot up in the direction the noise was coming from. Seeing a figure of a girl. Mari didn't know if it was the walking dead or if it was another human. She hurried to draw her hook swords. Allowing the other to see she was living. "You there state who you are and if you are infected. If you are bitten by those creatures don't bother coming any closer." Her voice was loud and clear. Making sure the other heard her.

Mari just stood there. A small breeze whipped around her loose strands of hair that had fallen out of the band she had it tied with. Her eyes were narrowing trying to get a better look at the figure standing away from her. All Mari could do was pray this figure was not infected. She was tired of traveling by herself. Having to kill her own family was bad enough, but to travel alone was just torture.

3,150 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Statustician 100
((Sorry guys!! I'm going to reply tuesday! Sorry thats its taking forever final week o.o))
salix213
User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

Mari had slowed her breathing as she heard something coming across the roof tops close to her. Her head shot up in the direction the noise was coming from. Seeing a figure of a girl. Mari didn't know if it was the walking dead or if it was another human. She hurried to draw her hook swords. Allowing the other to see she was living. "You there state who you are and if you are infected. If you are bitten by those creatures don't bother coming any closer." Her voice was loud and clear. Making sure the other heard her.

Mari just stood there. A small breeze whipped around her loose strands of hair that had fallen out of the band she had it tied with. Her eyes were narrowing trying to get a better look at the figure standing away from her. All Mari could do was pray this figure was not infected. She was tired of traveling by herself. Having to kill her own family was bad enough, but to travel alone was just torture.

User Image

cassy hered the girlas she rised her sword in the air " i am not biten nor of the dead i am living i am cassy i hered something so i came to see if you were of the living and not of the dead "cassy said looking at the girl as the door behind cassy creeked open as 2 undead started to slowy walk up behind cassy as she had her back turned to the zombies talking to the girl across the roof " it seems the dead grow stronger passing day it is good to see some 1 eles who ant biten or of the dead.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff