Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam chuckled a bit and accepted the bottle. "Thanks." he said, taking a drink. Sam took a moment to look round at the apartment. "You have a nice place here." he said, trying to make conversation to keep his mind off the stitches.

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....
Alone in a world full of monsters.....

Slowly Annette started the stitches. Going fast but also making sure to sew it all up. "Thanks. I meant to show it to you when I got it. It would be better with furniture though." She finished up the stitching and looked around. A table with two chairs, a few plates and bowls and silverware. Her bedroom had only a bed in it, scattered with clothes. The table holding a bowl from earlier and a lot of ammo.

Alone, but ready to fight.......
Will anyone help me fight..................
User Image
Samuel Gales

"True..." Sam said. He laughed a bit. "Well, let me know if you ever want to go furniture shopping. I should be able to lend a hand." Sam was starting to feel the affects of the alcohol, though it helped that he was aware of it. He put the bottle down and looked at the stitches. "You're pretty good at that."

Lonely Noob

Kevin

Everyday Ah'm Shufflin'

User Image

He smiled,"I practiced for 3 years. Finally got a hang of the fire from the hands. Now to use it for a defense." He then asked,"So do you want to do anything?" Then he noticed something in his drink. It said to stay away of the girl. Kevin then looked at the girl. She did seem kinda suspicious but Kevin didn't care. He thought the girl wasn't evil or anything.

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

"I can save people from death. That doesn't mean I can heal them or anything." She stood up and took the vodka, taking a drink from it as she began to clean up. "The shower is in the back bedroom. Towels should be on the counter if you want to clean up."

Krypt

User Image

Krypt sat at the bar with his drink. Watching the humans, he listened to their conversations. He seemed to be waitin for something to happen.

Saya, the ancient katana
Valkyrie, the revolutionary revolver
Tamotsu, the peacekeeping pistol
User Image

User Image

oooooooooooooooooooooooooShow me how to 𝔩𝔦𝔢, you're getting 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 all the time ↴
ooooAnd turning all 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 one is an 𝓐𝓡𝓣 that's hard to teach
oooooooooooooooo Another 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 word sets off the unsuspecting herd
ooooooo And as you step back into line a mob jumps to their feet

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

ooo Her eyes were still locked on the flame as she listened to his explination before her gaze rose to meet his. "That is so cool, it must have taken so much dedication. A smile light up her expression as she looked back at the fire. "That is a real admirable quality in today's world." When he asked what she wanted to do a sheepish look came over Lorelle's face and she twiddled her fingers. "To tell you the truth, I had an alterior motive to comeing over and talking to you." A small blush painted her pale cheeks pink. The woman had always been quite the actresss, fooling even the most cunning of humans. Her influencing powers didn't hinder that either. "You see, I came here with a friend but she is... busy... and probably will be for the rest of the night." Lorelle pointed towards a girl who was all over a man on the dancefloor, one zip away from intercourse. "And you seemed like a trustworthy guy, so I was wondering if you could walk me home?" She asked, her fingertips lightly grazing the exposed skin on his arm as she looked deep into his eyes, gently pushing her influencing powers onto him.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
User Image
Samuel Gales

"Well then it's very convenient that you are skilled in medical treatment." Sam said, standing from where he had been sitting. "You can save people from death, then make sure they stay alive." he smiled at Annette. "I might just do that. If you don't mind, that is."
A shadow stood atop the apartment building, looking out at the night sky. "That boy has quite a bit of power. It's been a while since I've encountered a sorcerer quite like him." A wicked grin crossed his face, revealing a row of razor sharp teeth. "Oh...this will be fun."

User Image

Lonely Noob

Kevin

Everyday Ah'm Shufflin'

User Image

Kevin smiled and said ,"Sure..I don't have a car since i like walking though and thanks. I really worked a lot for this power. All i want to do is to protect my friends."He stared at her too but he could feel something weird. Kevin ignored it and walked outside."You coming?" He asked her pointed to the door.
((Please tell me Kevin's not gonna be an idiot. xp xd ))

Lonely Noob

careseroth

(( Hell yeah he is biggrin ))
Krypt

User Image

Krypt stood and walked out behind Kevin and Lorelle. "Don't mess with my prey, girl, unless you want to walk into an empty grave" he said to Lorelle

'The Last Love Song On This Little Planet'

Saya, the kingslaying katana
Valkyrie, the revolutionary revolver
Tamotsu, the peacekeeping pistol

((Edit))
Demtrains
careseroth

(( Hell yeah he is biggrin ))

((Greeeat. xd rofl ))

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

Annettee smiled at him,"Go take a shower. I'm going to get into more comfortable clothes." She turned around and took another drink of the vodka, starting to feel a little buzzed. She was going to wash her own blood off in the sink and then shower in the morning. For now, she was starting to feel the effects from all the excitement.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff