7,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....
Alone in a world full of monsters.....

Annette shook her head,"I have not one clue." She pulled out her gun, aiming and firing at the hounds. It took a few bullets before one would go down, but at least she was helping. Annette used her powers over water to cut at the hounds as she shot. They didn't straight out attack. It bothered her.

Alone, but ready to fight.......
Will anyone help me fight..................
User Image
Samuel Gales

'Something's not right here. Why are the so coordinated?' Sam closed his eyes and spoke a single word aloud from his book. A green pulse emitted from his body. As it passed through each of the hounds they paused, then suddenly began to exhibit their normal behavioral patterns. "That did it." Sam looked up at the rooftop, where the figure was now standing. A grin crossed the creature's face as it vanished. "So it was that thing that was controlling them." Sam proceeded to help finish off the remaining hounds, though he reluctantly let Annette do more than himself at this point. As much as he would have liked her to stay safe, Sam knew that it would be reckless to take on all the hounds himself with the little energy he had left. When they were finally through, Sam looked at Annette, breathing heavily. "Are you...okay?" he said between breaths.

Lonely Noob

Kevin

Everyday Ah'm Shufflin'

User Image

Kevin looked at her shaking he said to her,"Ah cool. But are you alright you are shaking.." Then he made a small flame from his hand.

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

Nodding Annette looked at Sam. "I am so confused." She came over to him. "What about you? Are you alright?" She looked him up and down. His clothes seemed dusty but she couldn't tell if he was injured or bleeding. A thump sounded. Annette turned around and her eyes flew open. A knife thrown, sliced her shoulder and headed for Sam. Blood started to flow but she raised her hand and tried to create a thick sheet of ice between Sam and the knife. Hoping to get it thick enough soon enough.

User Image
Samuel Gales

The blade stopped just inches from Sam's face. A drop of sweat rolled down his face. "Thanks." he said gratefully. Sam made his way over to Annette and opened his book one last time, placing his other hand over her wound. "Hold still for a sec." As he finished healing her wound, Sam finally felt to wear of his efforts and collapsed to his knees. "There...that should do it." he felt his wound from earlier start to bleed and he winced. "Huh...maybe I shouldn't have pushed so hard."

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

She closed her eyes as he healed her wound. When he collapsed she came over to him,"And you were warning me earlier." She reached under her shirt and pulled out a gun holster. She used it to stopped the bleeding on his shoulder. "Were is your car? I have vodka at home. We can use it to disinfect it." She positioned herself under his good shoulder and helped him to stand.

User Image
Samuel Gales

"About a block from here..." Sam glanced back at the club door. "...I'm a little worried about Kevin with that girl." he looked at Annette. "Think he can handle himself?"

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

Annette smiled at him. She leaned down and wrote a message on the ground. Transferring it into Kevin's drink. 'Sam said to watch the girl. He doesn't trust her.' She got up and started to move Sam out of the alley and down the block. Almost there,"Where are the keys?"

User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam pulled the keys out of his pocket. "Right here." he laughed a bit. "I'd drive but I'm afraid you'd have a fit over me straining myself."

((Just in case you're curious, it's an old red camero. Well-kept and in good condition though.))

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

She frowned at him as she opened the passenger door and made him sit. She got into the driver's seat,"You've protected me so much tonight. Putting yourself in a weak and dangerous position.Of course I don't want you to strain yourself." She started the car and began to drive to her apartment. She made it there in record time, parking and cutting off the engine. She came over to Sam again. "Can you make it up the stairs?"

User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam smiled a bit and nodded. "I think I can manage." he said, stepping out of the car. As they walked up the stairs to her apartment, Sam was careful to use the handrail. "Thanks, Annette." he said, smiling at her. "For offering to take care of me."

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

"Of course I would take care of you. All you have to do is ask." She opened the door and went inside. Locked both the care and door behind her once Sam was inside. She went into the kitchen and grabbed the vodka and some medical stuff. She came over to him and and kneeled in front of him. "Your going to have to take off your shirt."

User Image

User Image

oooooooooooooooooooooooooShow me how to 𝔩𝔦𝔢, you're getting 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 all the time ↴
ooooAnd turning all 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 one is an 𝓐𝓡𝓣 that's hard to teach
oooooooooooooooo Another 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 word sets off the unsuspecting herd
ooooooo And as you step back into line a mob jumps to their feet

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

ooo "Yeah, I'm fine.... I guess all of this monster stuff is still pretty new to me. Do they usually attack us outright like that?" She inquired taking another sip. She watched as a flame ignited in the palm of his hand making her eyes grow wide. So this human had powers? Maybe he'd be worth two months rent. THe pure joy of the thought brought a smile to Lorelle's expression as she moved her hand close enough to the flame to feel the heat, but without actually touching it. "Wow, that is amazing! How'd you learn to do that?!"

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam nodded and carefully removed his shirt. The wound was on his upper left shoulder. 'I'm lucky he missed my heart.' Sam thought to himself. 'Or...was he even trying to kill me?' he shook the thought away and looked at his shoulder. Luckily his clothing had prevented the wound from accumulating dust and debris.

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

Annette refrained from blushing as Sam removed his shirt. She wet a clothe with some of the vodka and cleaned up around the wound. "Your going to need stitches. The knife went in pretty deep." She brought up a needle and a thread. She handed him the vodka,"You might want to numb up."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff