Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

User Image

oooooooooooooooooooooooooShow me how to 𝔩𝔦𝔢, you're getting 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 all the time ↴
ooooAnd turning all 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 one is an 𝓐𝓡𝓣 that's hard to teach
oooooooooooooooo Another 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 word sets off the unsuspecting herd
ooooooo And as you step back into line a mob jumps to their feet

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

ooo "Alright, then, I accept the drink." When the red head introduced himself as Kevin. She extended a hand out towards him to shake as she replied, "I and Lorelle, it's a pleasure to meet you." When the glasses all knocked off the bar she stared down at them, not even flinching. "What wasthat?"

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
User Image
Samuel Gales

Needles of ice shot forth into the restraining arms, forcing them to release Annette. Sam stood in the doorway, his spell book open in his left hand. "Bad move..." he said coldly. With a few short words Annette's captors were frozen where they stood up to their necks. Sam closed the book and helped Annette up. "Are you alright?"

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....
Alone in a world full of monsters.....

She fell hard onto the ground as she was released. Sam came over and helped her up. She smiled her thanks to him,"For now." She looked over at the men. They sneered and bared their teeth. Vampires. All vampires. They easily busted out of their icy shells. Leering at them. They looked hungry to Annette.

Alone, but ready to fight.......
Will anyone help me fight..................
User Image
Samuel Gales

"Hmph..." Sam opened his book again and muttered a few more words. "Let's see you brush this off." At a snap of his fingers, the ground at the vampires' feet broke and formed rocky domes around each of them. "Burn..." Sam flicked his finger and the cracks in the domes lit up as the insides burst into fiery infernos. After a minute or so the flames died out and Sam closed the book once more. "Damn vamps..."

Lonely Noob

Kevin

Everyday Ah'm Shufflin'

User Image

Kevin watched what happened he was about to help but Sam already took care of it. Kevin then bought the girl a drink.He asked her,"So where did you come from? you don't look like you're from these areas."

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

The vampires screamed in pain. Annette grabbed onto Sam,"We aren't finished yet. The feeling is just getting worse." She looked up at him. The door behind them slammed, causing Annette to jump. She turned around. More vampires, and a werewolf. "Since when do they get along?" The lead vampire hissed,"Get the book. Feed on them both." And with that, they all rushed forward.

User Image

User Image

oooooooooooooooooooooooooShow me how to 𝔩𝔦𝔢, you're getting 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 all the time ↴
ooooAnd turning all 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 one is an 𝓐𝓡𝓣 that's hard to teach
oooooooooooooooo Another 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 word sets off the unsuspecting herd
ooooooo And as you step back into line a mob jumps to their feet

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

ooo Lorelle watched the scene unfold, jaw slightly ajar as if the sight was something new to her. "V-vampires?" She whispered, turning her attention to the unfazed Kevin. So he was use to these sort of things? Might as well play up the innocent damzel card, then. She had found that when human males feel tend to get a rush of empowerment when females were in danger or feel afraid. An evalutionary response, Lorelle supposed to keep the race alive and promote reproduction. A little shakily she reached for her drink and took a sip. "Is it that obvious?" She asked with a slight blush. "I just moved here from the counrty actually."

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
User Image
Samuel Gales

"Damn!" Sam placed the book in his satchel and clapped his hands together. "Cover your eyes, Annette." a bright gold aura flared up around Sam's body. He shifted his hands as a vampire dove for Annette and a barrier of light appeared around her. Upon contact, the vampire disintegrated. "Take this!" A bright beam of light shot from Sam's body. It split into several spears of light energy which pierced the chests of all the vampires and the werewolf. Sam shifted his hands once more and the enemies exploded a flash of white light. As the light faded, Sam fell to one knee. "Ugh..." he shook his head. "Heh...let's see you guys get back up now."

((Epicness!! xd ))

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
((lol, this is happening out back. Behind the club in an alley way))

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

Annette immediately closed her eyes when Sam told her to. She could hear the dying screams of the monsters. Then, she felt a big explosion happen above them. Covering her head and didn't look up. She felt the rubble fall down on them. Flinching as some of the bigger pieces hit them. She huddled on the ground until it all stopped. She started to stand, pushing everything off her. "What the hell is going on. Since when is anybody this elaborate with just a feeding." Then a screech from up ahead.

User Image
Samuel Gales

"I don't know..." Sam stood up, panting a bit. 'But that attack took more out of me that I thought it would. I need to be more careful.' Sam snapped his fingers and another barrier appeared around Annette. "That should keep you safe."

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

Annette looked at Sam startled. "And what about you? You need to be safe. I have my powers and guns." She came over to him as best she could, tripped over the rocks a bit as she tried to clear her eyes of the dust. More screeching, from multiple sources this time. Annette looked up. A few different species fly at them. Screeching on their way down. Talons and claws out.

User Image
Samuel Gales

"I'll be alright." Sam looked up at the creatures above. "Oh no you don't." he whipped out his spell book again and chanted some words incoherently. Jets of water shot from his palm, hitting each of the incoming foes. "And now..." Sam's hand twitched as bolts of lightning traveled through the water streams and electrocuted the creatures before they could get too close.

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

The bodies dropped around them. Annette flinched as some bodies seemed to fizzle and others bones cracked upon impact. She looked at the bodies,"I didn't know you had become so powerful." Growling started up, demon dogs of all sorts coming out of holes and walls, down walls. "I don't understand. Why are they all teaming up like this?"

User Image
Samuel Gales

"Heh...well, I've done a lot of training." Sam grimaced as more enemies appeared. "Dammit..." he readied himself again. 'I'm running out of energy and options here. I need to end this quickly and decisively.' Sam started to read aloud but was cut off by a knife to his shoulder. "Agh!" he looked up to see shadowed figure stood across the alley, eyes glowing red. Sam pulled out the knife and threw it back at the creature, but it disappeared and the knife struck the wall. "What was that?"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff