Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Noob

Kevin

Everyday Ah'm Shufflin'

User Image

Kevin sat on his seat not wanting to dance cause he was lazy. He watched them as they danced and said to himself,"Those two should really start dating." He smiled at the thought then asked for another drink.
User Image

User Image

oooooooooooooooooooooooooShow me how to 𝔩𝔦𝔢, you're getting 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 all the time ↴
ooooAnd turning all 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 one is an 𝓐𝓡𝓣 that's hard to teach
oooooooooooooooo Another 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 word sets off the unsuspecting herd
ooooooo And as you step back into line a mob jumps to their feet

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

ooo Lorelle graciously took the drinks bought for her from the human males that cornered her at the bar. Having been so crowded she must have brushed into them on accident causing the infatuation. Or they were all desprate. Her slight shoulders shrugged at the thought as she sipped from some soda, vodka mixture. Out of the corner of her eyes she spotted a female human with two male humans conversing. A half smile curled up one edge of her mouth as she down the rest of the drink and squeezed threw the group of men trying to speak to her. "You all must excuse me, I have other more pressing matters to attend to." She said casting her glowing gaze at them. The humans of the group nodded obediently and went about their business while the other creatures frowned and turned back to their own drinks. Her eyes stopped glowing and she aproached the remaining male of the group with a dazzling smile. "Third wheel tonight?" Lorelle more of less stated as she tilted her head towards the male and female dancing on the floor.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam began to dance as well, keeping in rhythm with Annette. After a minute or so, he let out a laugh. "I think you may actually be a better dancer when you've had more to drink." he said teasingly. Although he did his best to enjoy himself, he kept Kevin and the newcomer in his peripheral. Something wasn't right about her.

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....
Alone in a world full of monsters.....

She smiled at him. "Give me another song and we can go get something more to drink then." Despite her uneasy feeling she was enjoying herself. It had been a long time since she had danced with Sam. She spun around, in time with the music. After coming here every night for a week and a half she had to be better at sober dancing.

Alone, but ready to fight.......
Will anyone help me fight..................

Lonely Noob

Kevin

Everyday Ah'm Shufflin'

User Image

Kevin looked at the girl by him,"Not really.. I just don't want to dance.."

((short post again))
User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam let himself relax as he began to move more fluently to the beat. It was always so much easier to relax around Annette. His time away from her consisted of training, studying and keeping one eye out for danger. This was certainly a welcome change. "Be careful not to overdo it." he said with another small laugh.
User Image

User Image

oooooooooooooooooooooooooShow me how to 𝔩𝔦𝔢, you're getting 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 all the time ↴

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

ooo A grin danced across the young woman's lips at his comment. "Same here, mind if I sit?" Lorelle questioned, motioning towards the empty seat next to him.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

Annette slowed down and looked at Sam. "Good point. Lets get the drinks now." She grabbed his hand again and started trying to get out of the mass. It was a lot easier to get in.

Lonely Noob

Kevin

Everyday Ah'm Shufflin'

User Image

He smiled and said,"Yeah sure.I'll get you a drink if you want on me."
User Image
Samuel Gales

When they finally reached the counter, Sam ordered two more drinks for them. He then turned to face Annette again. For a moment he didn't say anything, just smiled. "So, having fun so far?" he asked.

((So much under-aged drinking. rofl xd ))
User Image

User Image

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

ooo "Thanks so much!" She said before sitting herself down next to him, crossing one leg over the other so that her skirt would slide up just a tiny bit. As for his drink offer Lorelle's eyes widened in feigned surprise. "Really? Oh I really couldn't, I don't even know your name." Humans really were too easy, especially the males. Even though her current landlord seemed to want a female Lorelle would bring him whatever was easiest.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

((hey now, Lorelle is pleanty old enough to drink haha))

Lonely Noob

Kevin

Everyday Ah'm Shufflin'

User Image

Kevin said in a friendly tone,"No really i can buy you a drink. And names Kevin. Yours?"
((really cant think of anything today))

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

She leaned around him and grabbed the drink he had ordered her. Sipping at it as she pretended to ponder his question. "I don't know. Am I funner when I'm drunk?" She Leaned into him playfully. He might not have noticed but she was having a great time.

User Image
Samuel Gales

"You're always fun, Annette." Sam said charmingly. "But you definitely do exhibit some strange behavior when you're drunk. That's for sure." he chuckled.

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

Annette smiled and finished off her drink. "I'll be right back. Nature calls to me." She smiled at him and headed off to the bathrooms. Heading straight into the men's restroom. She did her business and washed up. Heading back to the bar, right past the back exit sign. Hands and arms encircle her waist and mouth, pulling her outside. At the last second she waved her hand at the bar, knocking all the glasses over.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff