Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Noob

Kevin

Everyday Ah'm Shufflin'

User Image

"To be honest i was going to "your'' house..."He said with sarcasm. He stared at her hopefully she would let him sleep in there since he felt extremely tired.
Vladimir Ariadne

User Image

"Lorelle, child, why do you play with these humans?" Vladimir asked in a quiet tone that only Lorelle could hear. He stood on a rooftop a few blocks away, watching her conversation.
User Image

User Image

oooooooooooooooooooooooooShow me how to 𝔩𝔦𝔢, you're getting 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 all the time ↴
ooooAnd turning all 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 one is an 𝓐𝓡𝓣 that's hard to teach
oooooooooooooooo Another 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 word sets off the unsuspecting herd
ooooooo And as you step back into line a mob jumps to their feet

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

ooo Catching the sarcasm in the boy's voice, Lorelle couldn't help but laugh lightly. She froze for a moment, caught off guard by the sound. 'Huh, haven't done that in a while.' She tilted her head to the side in though but shrugged it off. "Well I did say you could stay there until you found a new place," She started her eyes starting to glow in the darkness. "So I suppose if you feel confident enough to do so I won't stop you." Then, almost as if the vampire were whispering right into her ear, Valdimir spoke. The woman arched an eyebrow, looking over her shoulder to where he stood seeing him perfectly in the darkness. A small grin turned up the edges of her mouth. "Why not?"

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
Vladimir Ariadne

User Image

"Do whatever you wish, young one." Vladimir said. Lorelle was one of the few he ever showed any amount of kindness to.

Lonely Noob

Kevin

Everyday Ah'm Shufflin'

User Image

Kevin sighed in relief and said,"Well since you have the keys I'll just wait for you."Kevin thought about it. He kinda had feelings for her. But he didn't want to say it. It seemed like she had no interest in him so he just ignored it.
User Image

User Image

oooooooooooooooooooooooooShow me how to 𝔩𝔦𝔢, you're getting 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 all the time ↴

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

ooo Before turning back to the human Lorelle gave Vladimir a small, warm smile. Her attention shifted back to Kevin, one of her hands resting lazily on her hand as she nodded and started walking. "You know Kevin," The woman paused to see if the boy was fallowing her. "The next time you get a house do not let someone take it so easily or this will happen often in your lifetime." She thought about what she said with a small smile on her lips before adding on, 'If you live that long.' in her head. It was true. His naivity would definitly be a hinderance on him.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Lonely Noob

Kevin

Everyday Ah'm Shufflin'

User Image

He followed her and said,"Well I'm only letting you do this..." His red eyes staring at the ground. Then he thought if Kyrpt and them actually had it handled.
User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam sighed as Kevin left yet again. "He's going to get himself killed one of these days..." he sat on the floor and closed his eyes. 'So I know what Vladimir wants...but Arke...' he shook his head. 'Something's very wrong about him...'
 Krypt

User Image

"I don't think this place is safe anymore. I would suggest you all stay at my place, but I would also understand if you don't trust me enough to do that." Krypt said. "Regardless, you should find a new place to stay, for the time being."

The Last Love Song On This Little Planet
Saya, the kingslayer katana
Valkyrie, the revolutionary revolver
Tamotsu, the peacekeeper pistol
User Image

User Image

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

ooo When the red-haired human commented that he was only letting her do it Lorelle paused, one eyebrow arching as she looked at the boy over her shoulder. "Why?" She asked, geninly curious. "It is not like I am the damsel in distress you thought I was at the club."

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....
Alone in a world full of monsters.....

Sam sat on the floor and Annette made her way over to him. She rested her back on his and leaned her head back. She was feeling better. But she didn't like the events so far. Or that Sam's thoughts about Kevin could be right. But she knew he could handle himself, to some degree. Though, when she thought about it, it was their fault he was like that. The three of them hadn't spent enough time together to warrant his want to stay with them. Especially now, when they were a couple.

Alone, but ready to fight.......
Will anyone help me fight..................
User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam let out a sigh. "Are you feeling alright?" he asked, looking over his shoulder at Annette. What she had done worried him, but he trusted her judgement.

((SHORT!!!! gonk ))

Lonely Noob

Kevin

Everyday Ah'm Shufflin'

User Image

He looked at her and said,"I owe you. I mean i destroyed your room. And plus you healed my wound that enough for me to trust you."

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....
Alone in a world full of monsters.....

Sam's words brought her out of her thoughts. Annette looked down at her arm and then at Sam. "I'm just a little tired is all. I think it would have been better if we had eaten before any of this happened." She was running on adrenaline. A little from a strange man at the door, more from the fight, and her bodies instant reaction to lack of food and real blood loss. She didn't even know what time it was. Her phone was in her room.

Alone, but ready to fight.......
Will anyone help me fight..................
User Image

User Image

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

ooo A small smirk danced across the girl's lips at his comment about oweing her. "Like I said, I am no damsel in distress." She pointed out as she turned down the street her new home was on. "I have a way of getting what I want from humans fairly easily." The only real reason Lorelle was staying in the apartment she was in before was because it was full of nonhumans and she could just be herself. That and it was cozy.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces