7,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....
Alone in a world full of monsters.....

Annette blushed and stopped right outside the club. Night falling fast and the music going. "Maybe just a little. Wasn't I at least fun then? Never mind, I don't wanna hear your answer. Just hurry." She hung up and walked into the bar. She went up to the counter and ordered a drink. If she was going to get hurt tonight then she didn't want to feel it until tomorrow. She turned around, the club was slowly filling up. But tonight there were a lot of monsters.

Alone, but ready to fight.......
Will anyone help me fight..................
User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam smiled and got into his car, driving off to meet Annette. After about five minutes, he pulled up to the curb about a block away. He had learned not to park in front of a club. Ever. Walking inside, Sam noticed Annette sitting at the counter. He made his way over to her. "I certainly hope you don't end up persistently hitting on me all night." he said, taking a seat. "If that keeps happening every time you get drunk, I'm going to start thinking it's genuine." Sam laughed a bit and ordered himself a drink. "Do you remember even half of what happened last time?"

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

She blushed again,"Not entirly. I can remember hazy bits. I don't remember hitting on you. Just something about dancing and being plopped onto a bed." Slowly she servayed the room. Finishing off her drink and ordering another and a water. "There are a lot of Hunted here tonight. I have a feeling our fun isn't going to last all night."

Lonely Noob

Kevin

Everyday Ah'm Shufflin'

User Image

Kevin was done listening to his music so he put his headphones down and walked over to the bar. He sat by Annete and Sam. He didn't really noticed them so he didn't say anything.Then he ordered a drink.
User Image

User Image

oooooooooooooooooooooooooShow me how to 𝔩𝔦𝔢, you're getting 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 all the time ↴
ooooAnd turning all 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 one is an 𝓐𝓡𝓣 that's hard to teach
oooooooooooooooo Another 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 word sets off the unsuspecting herd
ooooooo And as you step back into line a mob jumps to their feet

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

ooo Glowing, red eyes stared back at what seemed to be a young woman in her mirror. She had soft, pale skin that contrasted the sleek black hair that cascaded down her shoulders and back. Quite a lovely specimen one might say. Not a human, of course, but the mystery of her origins only made her that much more attractive to those in the 'monster' world. That night she wore a teal top made of a thin material that had an open back and a sharp vee cut on the front, a leather jacket, a short material-pencil skirt, and strappy black heals. The perfect outfit to pay rent. "Are you going out tonight, Magnolia?" A small man asked from his position curled up in the doorway. She glanced at him from the corner of her eyes, watched as he reached out, hand trembling, wanting to touch her. "Yes, I will be bringing you this months payment." She replied, turning sharply and strutting out of the house. Instead of cash she payed her landlord with human sacrifice. Lorelle did not know what he did with the sacrifice, nor did she care. Once at the club the woman went straight to the bar, not even a moment later being bought a drink.

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam chuckled at her blush, and decided that it was best not to tell her the last part of the story for fear of her dying of embarrassment. He glanced around the room after hearing her other comment and nodded. "Let's not worry until it's time for that." Sam said quietly so that only Annette could hear. It was times like this that he was thankful for having his spell book with him at all times. "But all the same, keep your senses sharp." Sam noticed Kevin sitting next to them and poked his shoulder. "Hey Kev. Didn't see you there." he said in a friendly greeting. Sam had always seen Kevin as one of his best friends. "Looks like the trio is all in one place tonight."

Lonely Noob

Kevin

Everyday Ah'm Shufflin'

User Image

Kevin looked behind him and saw Sam. Kevin saw Annette too. Then he said in a friendly tone ,"Hey sam. Didn't see you there either." He glanced and saw the his spell book. Then he said,"Still got that book? I practiced and now i can summon fire from my hands." Then he made a little flame from the tip of his finger.
(( edited 3 times cause i fail))
User Image
Samuel Gales

"Nice." Sam patted the book. "What I lack in full elemental control I make up for with this. My book allows me to harness the elements much more effectively than I would be able to on my own. And I've learned quite a few powerful techniques." he took a sip of his drink. "Light and Darkness, however, I can powerfully manipulate on my own with ease." Sam smiled at his friend. "So, how's the soul searching going? If you don't mind me asking, that is."
((We all have those days. xd ))

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

Annette smiled at Kevin when Sam said to hi to him. "Hey Kevin. You going to drink and fight with us tonight?" She poked his ribs and laughed a bit. She turned back around to the bar and took a drink. She looked from side to side as the two talked. The club was starting to get crowded. Humans easily creating hiding spots for the Hunted.

User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam sighed. "How about we enjoy the evening as much as we can before we fight?" he took another sip of his drink. "This is the first time in a while that we've all had the chance to hang out together." To be honest, Sam didn't want to fight at all. He knew that it was inevitable, but he just wished they could relax for once. Sam finished his drink and looked at Annette. 'The time that we have together is precious to me...' he thought to himself.

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

She nodded at Sam. She finished off her own drink and stood up looking at the two boys. "I think I know the answer. But who wants to dance with me?" She wanted to ask Sam what had happened the last time she had gotten drunk with him. But she needed to wait for the right moment.

User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam smiled at her. "I'm game." he replied, standing from his seat.

((SHOOORT. Braindead a bit....))

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

Annette smiled and grabbed Sam's hand. She pulled him out onto the dance floor and started to dance. Letting go of him. She smiled as she moved. Fluently with the music, careful not to touch anyone too hard in the big crowd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff