7,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....
Alone in a world full of monsters.....

Annette didn't blush but pondered the story. "Very tempting. And slightly unbelievable." She looked him in the eye. "I cannot imagine myself picking a fight and then having you come in and only kissing." She finished off her glass and continued to look at him.

Alone, but ready to fight.......
Will anyone help me fight..................
User Image
Samuel Gales

'Damn...even when drinking she still sees right through me.' Sam fiddled with his glass awkwardly, trying to find the right way to word it sensitively. "We..." Sam averted his gaze a bit. "We almost...slept together." he said. Though he was embarrassed to say it, he dreaded the further explanation of the word 'almost.' "I...I left before it got that far." Sam glanced at her. "It didn't seem right...with you not really aware. I didn't want to put you in that position..."
User Image

User Image

oooooooooooooooooooooooooShow me how to 𝔩𝔦𝔢, you're getting 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 all the time ↴
ooooAnd turning all 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖙 one is an 𝓐𝓡𝓣 that's hard to teach
oooooooooooooooo Another 𝕔𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 word sets off the unsuspecting herd
ooooooo And as you step back into line a mob jumps to their feet

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

oooLorelle gasped when the gun fired, flinching at the loud noise. She reached forward, grasping the material of the back of his shirt. "What is he talking about?"

☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆

((Sorry I'm posting from my phone so it will be slow))

Lonely Noob

Kevin

Everyday Ah'm Shufflin'

User Image

Kevin gasped he said in a frightened tone,"W-what.?!" Then he moved back and threw as many fireballs as he can not knowing if he hit the man or not. He fell to the ground trying to keep his breath. Then he looked back to see Lorelle being helpless.He got slowly back up too see if he got hit.
Krypt

User Image

Krypt fired a few shots, deflecting some of the fireballs. His wings sprouted out of his back to take the rest. "Not quite time for Valkyrie." He said to himself. His right arm shifted a little from its previous position as he pulled out, a small green Christmas light. He held the light between his thumb and his pointer finger.

The Last Love Song On This Little Planet
Saya, the kingslayer katana
Valkyrie, the revolutionary revolver
Tamotsu, the peacekeeper pistol

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

She reached over and grabbed the bottle and put it away. Then on her way out of the room she pinched his arm. Poking her head back around the door frame,"Come on." She walked into the bedroom and threw herself on the bed. Waiting for him to come in.

Lonely Noob

Kevin

Everyday Ah'm Shufflin'

User Image

Kevin tried to make another fireball but he was too tired he sighed and finally said,"Save me from what.."
Krypt

User Image

"That Demon." He said, gesturing to the girl with his pistol. He held his hand into the air to better examine the Christmas light.

User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam blinked, a bit confused until he followed her to the bedroom. At which point he felt his face take on a reddish hue. "W-what?" Sam asked, stuttering a bit. "I...um..." he wanted desperately to go to her, but his legs would not budge. "Are you...sure? I mean...we have been drinking and...and..." Sam mentally slapped himself multiple times. 'GET A GRIP ON YOURSELF!'

Lonely Noob

Kevin

Everyday Ah'm Shufflin'

User Image

Kevin gasped he said in a confident way,"No..No! She's not a demon..You are lying!" Then he ran at him and threw a punch at him since he didn't have any power for fire. Kevin looked back at Lorelle and said to himself,"She can't be..."
Krypt

User Image

Krypt put away his pistol and pulled out his Katana. His right hand still held the Christmas light. When the boy ran to punch him, he let him. "You don't want to tangle with me, boy."

((edit))

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

Annette beckoned him forward. "I'm not saying we will go very far. But I'm not drunk enough not to remember in the morning. But if you promise not to let it change anything if it doesn't work out, then come here." She rubbed her legs together a bit. They were still soft from the morning. She opened her arms for him, taunting him onward.

User Image
Samuel Gales

Sam concluded that it absolutely wasn't the alcohol talking. Finally he made his way to the bed and lied down with her, his face just inches from hers "I...I haven't really...done this...before." Sam finally convinced himself to shut his trap and kissed her passionately, letting the feeling sink in.

Desirable Explorer

7,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User Image

~Annette~

I am so alone....

Sam kissed her passionately, slowly she started to kiss him back. She closed her eyes and brought her hand up to his face. Her other hand went to his chest, feeling his muscle. She leaned into him slightly. Tasting him and the vodka. Her heart beat picking up a little, she liked this. She liked kissing Sam.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff