Welcome to Gaia! ::

well, I do work here, so my responsibility should be to do some of my paperwork...... *begins sorting through his papers, pulling out all the ones with bump scribbled on them*

Angelic Gaian

((Yah anyone who joins now can be instructor we need like 3 for now so yah you can do the papers with bump on them in your class room XD because I cant think of anyother roll play thing that has bump in it...))

Angelic Gaian

"Damn all of this sloppy paper work." *Russles through more Bumps*
*walks through the entrance with four other students following him* ....and that class is what you juction your magic to your weapons....*he continues his lectsure as he walks them back to the class room*
*goes through more of the pages, all covered in "bump".....* when is it gonna end?
*goes through more of his papers, BUMP covering most of them.....* ya know.... this is a boring job........ but 'eh, it's my job anyway!
*yawns a bit, laying back, piles of papers scattered with the word bump laying on his desk* new students...... we need students!

Hygienic Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
((::bumps:: Greetings from Balamb Garden! heart ))
*yawns softly, sitting at his desk with the bump papers all over, some falling to the ground* Ya know, a TA would be a GREAT Christmas present.........

Angelic Gaian

*walks in to the garden.* "Damn Sorry I was away so long razz . Had to leave on business?" ((School sucks))

Angelic Gaian

((Im not gonna let this place die)) "Hmm... I think we will need more cadets for mor missions..."

Angelic Gaian

*walks over to the training ground hoping to gain levels.* "A nice spar with some monsters will lessen my stress."

Angelic Gaian

*Walks out of the trainging center* "Man that was fun now to go to important business inside my office...aslo know as Monster hunter...."

Angelic Gaian

"Still no new members..."

Angelic Gaian

((Does final fantasy 8 guilds interest anyone anymore!?!?!?!))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff