Infinate Alpha
FXApoc-Rebirthed
Infinate Alpha
I
Damascus Titan
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Nice, illiterate retarded insults.

Also, start up the DM. I've convinced myself to waste my time on you.
the seal says he almost done i not as "stupid" as u may think btw just heads up so u dont cry to hard when u lose

He's not going to lose. You're the worst roleplayer I've seen. You autohit, you godmod, and you're on a s**t tier roleplay level. If you're getting someone to create the DM, make sure it's not noobified.

The DM is noobish *facepalm*

Loludidit.

Vetdidit. Lol

Lolnoudidit.

Friendly Lunatic

Scension
OOC: In a round about way yes, the thing that separates us from mercenaries is the fact that an outlaw will always put their personal Agendas and feelings first. That means you can't pay an outlaw to work with you if they have something against you, nor can you trust an outlaw to bring you back something if he's after it himself.

Conservative Voter

Infinate Alpha
Scension
Infinate Alpha
Scension
Infinate Alpha
Scension

Bull s**t. Deal me in. Vet and I vs you and another SEAL SOB.

Lol, come at me bro.

Let's make it interesting. Since Vet's RpC and mine are enemies, let's switch it up. You vs Veti vs me. That way, if you lose to Vet then we'll all know you really suck and I'll just end Vet by myself sound.

I take on Vet 1 on 1, then depending if I actually give a s**t after that, I DM you.
That's my final decision. Anything other than that, no.
If you're act like an a*****e about it then never mind. But if you know you're goin to beat Vet, then why would you fight him? That's stupid. If you're going to fight someone, atleast fight someone literate.

And to Star, sorry your party was ruined. ((Even though it was for a false cause))

Because I want Vet to shut the ******** up about Damascus and I.
I don't DM alot, it's because DMs only begin from problems OOC and create more problems.

In that case, you cannot DM Vet. As a member of TDA, you are expected to follow his orders. Correct me if I'm wrong. Seid, leader of TDA mind you, specifically addressed that issue. Do not fight people because of things said out of character. And don't bring Damascus into this. Just because you defended him doesn't you're in the right. I don't agree with Vet or Star. But as a friend I'll defend them with legitiment knowledge. And if anyhing I am saying is wrong don't hesitate to bring it to my attention. (Grammar as well)

Enduring Guildsman

II Rios II
Scension
OOC: In a round about way yes, the thing that separates us from mercenaries is the fact that an outlaw will always put their personal Agendas and feelings first. That means you can't pay an outlaw to work with you if they have something against you, nor can you trust an outlaw to bring you back something if he's after it himself.
Mercenaries can choose their contracts, by the way. So that's not really a difference. Even mercenaries can break contracts and back stab you when you least expect it, so that's also not that much of a difference.

A better way of looking at it is that outlaws are mercenaries that don't ascribe to laws. Any mercenary organization can break a contract, but they officially state they won't, because they're an organization established within lawful terms.

Outlaws are just gangs. They run s**t however they want, law on their side or not. They are not established within lawful terms.

Unfortunately the RP setting we're in doesn't really have an established series of 'laws', so in this case the mercenary organization is just assumed to be established lawfully.

Conservative Voter

II Rios II
Scension
Well you can't trust a merc to bring something to you if they want it, either. I actually never even heard of you or the space pirates until after the fight in Wheatley's quarenteened planet.

Anyway, I came here to celebrate. Even ifthe host is blind to all factual events in the Damascus campaign. The rest of you are welcome to join in.

Enduring Guildsman

If they're celebrating a defeat, I'll join in. Otherwise I will not sponsor this blatant discarding of the events in the Damascus campaign.

That's like me calling in a party because I won a DM where my RPC got defeated. It's retarded and leaves a lot to say about your integrity as a combatant agreeing to a DMs terms.
Lol 6 pages already.

Edit~ Lets sum this up. Star posted a wrong statement about victory over Damascus. That issue was fixed. Assassin Vet started raging, and now the chain reaction began. Vet sucks at roleplay. I recommend nobody waste their typing time trying to DM him. @Everyone else: Lawlz

Friendly Lunatic

TDA_Deathguise
OOC: I was dumbing it down a little further, for obvious reasons. *cough*
But yes you are right.

Scension
OOC: That's because I'm still building VaV up. Oh but trust me you'll hear about us more soon.

Conservative Voter

TDA_ArchAngel
Lol 6 pages already.

Edit~ Lets sum this up. Star posted a wrong statement about victory over Damascus. That issue was fixed. Assassin Vet started raging, and now the chain reaction began. Vet sucks at roleplay. I recommend nobody waste their typing time trying to DM him. @Everyone else: Lawlz

I don't like MPD. But will admit the alliance with Damascus puts me on edge.
But Seid, as a friend. I would appreciate it if you refrain from attacking Vet. Although he has terrible grammar/spelling skills, he means well most of the time.

Conservative Voter

TDA_Deathguise
If they're celebrating a defeat, I'll join in. Otherwise I will not sponsor this blatant discarding of the events in the Damascus campaign.

That's like me calling in a party because I won a DM where my RPC got defeated. It's retarded and leaves a lot to say about your integrity as a combatant agreeing to a DMs terms.
No its not. That was a stupid analogy. Star did not lose his RPC so you cannot compare the two.

Conservative Voter

TDA_Deathguise
II Rios II
Scension
Mercenaries can choose their contracts, by the way. So that's not really a difference. Even mercenaries can break contracts and back stab you when you least expect it, so that's also not that much of a difference.

A better way of looking at it is that outlaws are mercenaries that don't ascribe to laws. Any mercenary organization can break a contract, but they officially state they won't, because they're an organization established within lawful terms.

Outlaws are just gangs. They run s**t however they want, law on their side or not. They are not established within lawful terms.

Unfortunately the RP setting we're in doesn't really have an established series of 'laws', so in this case the mercenary organization is just assumed to be established lawfully.
Wrong. Mercenaries are not gangs. And they have a sense of order. Most do not work in teams. Gangs do. And they do establish within the law. As weel as outside of it like Rios said. They obtain the law. It is just altered. You are thinking. Of bounty hunters.

Ruthless Entrepreneur

8,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Scension
Infinate Alpha
Scension
Infinate Alpha
Scension

Let's make it interesting. Since Vet's RpC and mine are enemies, let's switch it up. You vs Veti vs me. That way, if you lose to Vet then we'll all know you really suck and I'll just end Vet by myself sound.

I take on Vet 1 on 1, then depending if I actually give a s**t after that, I DM you.
That's my final decision. Anything other than that, no.
If you're act like an a*****e about it then never mind. But if you know you're goin to beat Vet, then why would you fight him? That's stupid. If you're going to fight someone, atleast fight someone literate.

And to Star, sorry your party was ruined. ((Even though it was for a false cause))

Because I want Vet to shut the ******** up about Damascus and I.
I don't DM alot, it's because DMs only begin from problems OOC and create more problems.

In that case, you cannot DM Vet. As a member of TDA, you are expected to follow his orders. Correct me if I'm wrong. Seid, leader of TDA mind you, specifically addressed that issue. Do not fight people because of things said out of character. And don't bring Damascus into this. Just because you defended him doesn't you're in the right. I don't agree with Vet or Star. But as a friend I'll defend them with legitiment knowledge. And if anyhing I am saying is wrong don't hesitate to bring it to my attention. (Grammar as well)

Crappy literacy.
I'm SEALS, not TDA. I'm in their Guild, but so are most SEALS. Like you defended Vet, I defended Damascus. He also kept bringing up the idea of a DM and was pretty much begging for one. Me saying yes to it was pretty much my way to say "Shut up already. Fine, I'll play your game",

You defended Vet, I defended Damascus, what makes you so special as to me being the criminal for defending him?

Enduring Paladin

Scension
Star Paladin Nihlus

What the hell are you doing? Seid just changed his mind about the GCF not being an ally to TDA and yo do this? On top of that it wasn't a ligitiment victory? I'll defend you from any SEAL a*****e, especially Infinate. But if Seid gets pissed and makes a final decision to make you an enemy, the lines are drawn. And since you refused NVR's aid (which TDA didn't) I'd have to fight you.

Dude for the love of all might Jesus Christ that I love so much----
Look at the ******** thread name. It's a party RP. Not a fukcing combat RP.
Me and Seid mde up we're all cool now, and me and FX deicded it would be cool to make a party RP to jsut hang and have fun that the planet was'nt destroyed. Then all this hsit happens?

Genius

6,800 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Flame war. Proceed with trolls
Scension
TDA_Deathguise
II Rios II
Scension

Wrong. Mercenaries are not gangs. And they have a sense of order. Most do not work in teams. Gangs do. And they do establish within the law. As weel as outside of it like Rios said. They obtain the law. It is just altered. You are thinking. Of bounty hunters.

It never says mercenaries are gangs, it says outlaws are. And they can break contracts, anyone can.

Also, many mercenaries flock together. Haven't you heard of a PMC?

OH WAIT, YOU DON'T KNOW HOW WARS WORK IRL, never mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff