Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Guildsman

Assassin Vet
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/organization-military-roleplay/3-verse-1-dm-rex-verse-infinate-alpha-and-friends/t.81190631/
I'll DM you later and obliterate you. Still in the process of making a character.

You'll be too easy, so bring friends. I'll kick all your asses. Hopefully I'll get a challenge out of it. Crap, I keep forgetting you don't have any. Whatever. I'll wipe the floor with you later, then.

Scension

Problem?

Conservative Voter

Infinate Alpha
Scension
Infinate Alpha

Assassin Vet

Bull s**t. Deal me in. Vet and I vs you and another SEAL SOB.

Lol, come at me bro.

Let's make it interesting. Since Vet's RpC and mine are enemies, let's switch it up. You vs Vet vs me. That way, if you lose to Vet then we'll all know you really suck and I'll just end Vet by myself sound.
Scension
Damascus Titan
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha

Are those 34 billion troopers still standing in that 1 Starship?
nope they moved in to your v****a XD they tell me it is very large and roomy. i wouldnt know because i dont plan on going down there XD
Nice, illiterate retarded insults.

Also, start up the DM. I've convinced myself to waste my time on you.
the seal says he almost done i not as "stupid" as u may think btw just heads up so u dont cry to hard when u lose

He's not going to lose. You're the worst roleplayer I've seen. You autohit, you godmod, and you're on a s**t tier roleplay level. If you're getting someone to create the DM, make sure it's not noobified.
Actually, Thunderbird Alpha and Semper Fi USMC are worse.

Throw me into this it will be easy.
I too hate seals! It makes no sense that they are allied with pirates!

Ruthless Entrepreneur

8,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Scension
Infinate Alpha
Scension
Infinate Alpha

Assassin Vet

Lol, come at me bro.

Let's make it interesting. Since Vet's RpC and mine are enemies, let's switch it up. You vs Vet vs me. That way, if you lose to Vet then we'll all know you really suck and I'll just end Vet by myself sound.

I take on Vet 1 on 1, then depending if I actually give a s**t after that, I DM you.
That's my final decision. Anything other than that, no.

Ruthless Entrepreneur

8,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
IC-Sentinel Kotar
Scension
Damascus Titan
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha

the seal says he almost done i not as "stupid" as u may think btw just heads up so u dont cry to hard when u lose

He's not going to lose. You're the worst roleplayer I've seen. You autohit, you godmod, and you're on a s**t tier roleplay level. If you're getting someone to create the DM, make sure it's not noobified.

Because these space pirates are loyal allies that don't go power hungry and kill everyone.
Now, if you want to DM, please take a number at our front desk.

Conservative Voter

Infinate Alpha
Scension
Infinate Alpha
Scension
Infinate Alpha

Assassin Vet

Lol, come at me bro.

I take on Vet 1 on 1, then depending if I actually give a s**t after that, I DM you.
If you're act like an a*****e about it then never mind. But if you know you're goin to beat Vet, then why would you fight him? That's stupid. If you're going to fight someone, atleast fight someone literate.

And to Star, sorry your party was ruined. ((Even though it was for a false cause))

Conservative Voter

TDA_Deathguise
Assassin Vet
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/organization-military-roleplay/3-verse-1-dm-rex-verse-infinate-alpha-and-friends/t.81190631/
I'll DM you later and obliterate you. Still in the process of making a character.

You'll be too easy, so bring friends. I'll kick all your asses. Hopefully I'll get a challenge out of it. Crap, I keep forgetting you don't have any. Whatever. I'll wipe the floor with you later, then.

Scension
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Problem?
Innocent children were killed and you use that as an insult for someone else? Kep talking s**t. See how long yu last in TDA.
Infinate Alpha
IC-Sentinel Kotar
Scension
Damascus Titan
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha

Because these space pirates are loyal allies that don't go power hungry and kill everyone.

Seals were better when specter was around

crying

Ruthless Entrepreneur

8,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
IC-Sentinel Kotar
Infinate Alpha
IC-Sentinel Kotar
Scension
Damascus Titan

Seals were better when specter was around

crying

I know. Specter made that alliance by the way.

Friendly Lunatic

IC-Sentinel Kotar
Infinate Alpha

OOC: Space Pirates? I swear some people people don't follow story lines. Yes VaV started as space pirates, but when I went about things my own way, I took my ship and my crew into the way of outlaws.

Let me give you a little definition of a space outlaw, or just an outlaw in general. An outlaw is neither inside or outside the law. Neither military nor pirate, they do a bit of both sides. They can and will play both sides of moral choices and have the freedom to work for and work with who they want. Money and other beneficial needs are their main reason for doing thing, with an outlaws primary goal being just to survive and be free from boundaries.

So pirates? No. Military? Not that either. We're outlaws, our own goals, our own agendas and the ability to work with and for who ever we like.

Also to your latest post, it was Spec who made us 'allies' in a round about way and shared SEAL tech with my crew. So in reality, how was it any better when he was around? We would still be in the same place.

Wealthy Genius

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
Infinate Alpha
I
Damascus Titan
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha

Are those 34 billion troopers still standing in that 1 Starship?
nope they moved in to your v****a XD they tell me it is very large and roomy. i wouldnt know because i dont plan on going down there XD

The DM is noobish *facepalm*

Loludidit.

Ruthless Entrepreneur

8,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Scension
Infinate Alpha
Scension
Infinate Alpha
Scension

Lol, come at me bro.

Let's make it interesting. Since Vet's RpC and mine are enemies, let's switch it up. You vs Veti vs me. That way, if you lose to Vet then we'll all know you really suck and I'll just end Vet by myself sound.

If you're act like an a*****e about it then never mind. But if you know you're goin to beat Vet, then why would you fight him? That's stupid. If you're going to fight someone, atleast fight someone literate.

And to Star, sorry your party was ruined. ((Even though it was for a false cause))

Because I want Vet to shut the ******** up about Damascus and I.
I don't DM alot, it's because DMs only begin from problems OOC and create more problems.

Conservative Voter

II Rios II
IC-Sentinel Kotar
Infinate Alpha

OOC: Space Pirates? I swear some people people don't follow story lines. Yes VaV started as space pirates, but when I went about things my own way, I took my ship and my crew into the way of outlaws.

Let me give you a little definition of a space outlaw, or just an outlaw in general. An outlaw is neither inside or outside the law. Neither military nor pirate, they do a bit of both sides. They can and will play both sides of moral choices and have the freedom to work for and work with who they want. Money and other beneficial needs are their main reason for doing thing, with an outlaws primary goal being just to survive and be free from boundaries.

So pirates? No. Military? Not that either. We're outlaws, our own goals, our own agendas and the ability to work with and for who ever we like.

Also to your latest post, it was Spec who made us 'allies' in a round about way and shared SEAL tech with my crew. So in reality, how was it any better when he was around? We would still be in the same place.

It's ironic because the GCF's main enemies are space pirates. But basically you're mercenaries. Am I right?

Wealthy Genius

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Informer 100
Game Plan 01 - During The Alliance:

I chase Spec out and then be big hero..

Game Plan 02:

I CHASED SPEC OUT, and then got hated and loved as big hero!

Ruthless Entrepreneur

8,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
FXApoc-Rebirthed
Infinate Alpha
I
Damascus Titan
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha

The DM is noobish *facepalm*

Loludidit.

Vetdidit. Lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out