O.G. Raider

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
TDA_Deathguise
Infinate Alpha
How about 1 on 1 man to man fighting?
You're just gonna use copy/pasted Star Wars Tech.

Also, I don't put people down to make myself look stronger, I'm only defending myself in this one sided ordeal. Plus, you do suck.
For the love of all that you hold dear quote my last post so that he reads what I said.

That little turd is really annoying. I wish he would've gone to watch Batman at Denver, Aurora and gotten shot.
nah brah i met i ignored you as in mentally and iskip wat ever you post bc i dont care lol and umad?

Ruthless Entrepreneur

8,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
First off, how are we shitty? We both have better literacy skills than you.
Secondly, it's not even bullying, we're defending ourselves.
Thirdly, we both don't even tear others down for being worse than us.
instead of telling me u need to pratics this and this ur saying u suck and blah blah. thats ttearing down. you bully people like me around so u feel stronger. thats why in a dm people like me never have a judge the we know the dms are set so the person that knows the judge wins. and i know as dumb as you all may think i been fooling people like you for years by hiding mule accounts in guilds. no one has every found one yet with out me teling the name. also if you do wish to prove you are better ill have star set a a 2 v 1 space battle no fighters just crusers. unles you too are afraid of dump worthles old me B/

Also, I don't put people down to make myself look stronger, I'm only defending myself in this one sided ordeal. Plus, you do suck.
u may think i suck thats ur opinions of me no one elses opinion matters to me there for i dont care lol. and u gonna need a team mate bc i dont always plaan attacks meaning i can out wit you by being me lol. and i might make it a 3 v1 navel battle ww2 area just for the heel of it and u can have the tda troll that posted above you. i have him ignored so i dont have to see what he says lol

3 vs 1? Can't take me by yourself?

O.G. Raider

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
instead of telling me u need to pratics this and this ur saying u suck and blah blah. thats ttearing down. you bully people like me around so u feel stronger. thats why in a dm people like me never have a judge the we know the dms are set so the person that knows the judge wins. and i know as dumb as you all may think i been fooling people like you for years by hiding mule accounts in guilds. no one has every found one yet with out me teling the name. also if you do wish to prove you are better ill have star set a a 2 v 1 space battle no fighters just crusers. unles you too are afraid of dump worthles old me B/

u may think i suck thats ur opinions of me no one elses opinion matters to me there for i dont care lol. and u gonna need a team mate bc i dont always plaan attacks meaning i can out wit you by being me lol. and i might make it a 3 v1 navel battle ww2 area just for the heel of it and u can have the tda troll that posted above you. i have him ignored so i dont have to see what he says lol

ur team has three people mine is just me. you not a bright as i thought you were.

Ruthless Entrepreneur

8,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha

ur team has three people mine is just me. you not a bright as i thought you were.

Lol, kid reread your reply before this one, you sounded as if others were gonna help you.
1 on 1 man to man.

O.G. Raider

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha

Lol, kid reread your reply before this one, you sounded as if others were gonna help you.
1 on 1 man to man.
haha u seals make ur armour anti lazer anti this nd that i not stupid i was a seal once XD and u gonna need the back up XD

Ruthless Entrepreneur

8,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha

1 on 1 man to man.
haha u seals make ur armour anti lazer anti this nd that i not stupid i was a seal once XD and u gonna need the back up XD

Funny you should mention that. I don't use SEALS armor for my armor. A few others have seen my RPCs and know the armor on each is not even close to SEALS armor.

And you shouldn't be judging anyone's RP Mr. 34 billion troopers in a starship.

O.G. Raider

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha

1 on 1 man to man.

Funny you should mention that. I don't use SEALS armor for my armor. A few others have seen my RPCs and know the armor on each is not even close to SEALS armor.

and dont go under estimating me. i having a SEAL make the dm if thats ok

Ruthless Entrepreneur

8,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha

1 on 1 man to man.

I said I would DM you. I didn't say I would do it now. I am unable to reach a computer, so, let me set my priorities straight before I kick your a**.

O.G. Raider

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha

1 on 1 man to man.

I said I would DM you. I didn't say I would do it now. I am unable to reach a computer, so, let me set my priorities straight before I kick your a**.
aw do i sence worry in your post?

Ruthless Entrepreneur

8,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha

1 on 1 man to man.

Worried? About that grammar?
Don't worry, your time will come lol.

O.G. Raider

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha

Funny Specter Alpha said that 5 years ago and i am still standing

Ruthless Entrepreneur

8,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha

Are those 34 billion troopers still standing in that 1 Starship?

O.G. Raider

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha

nope they moved in to your v****a XD they tell me it is very large and roomy. i wouldnt know because i dont plan on going down there XD

Ruthless Entrepreneur

8,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tipsy 100
  • Partygoer 500
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha

nope they moved in to your v****a XD they tell me it is very large and roomy. i wouldnt know because i dont plan on going down there XD
Nice, illiterate retarded insults.

Also, start up the DM. I've convinced myself to waste my time on you.

O.G. Raider

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha
Assassin Vet
Infinate Alpha

Nice, illiterate retarded insults.

Also, start up the DM. I've convinced myself to waste my time on you.
the seal says he almost done i not as "stupid" as u may think btw just heads up so u dont cry to hard when u lose

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff