Welcome to Gaia! ::

Derrick
Mercenary

User ImageAs the Uthradian woman took to the room Derrick downed his drink and shook his head. That women better sleep with a knife in between her legs other wise its going to be a shame for her. The bartender walked down to his end of the table and refilled his drink. "How are you Derrick?" he asked the Arcadian turned mercenary. "I will not help her Exenion" Derrick said pushing the drink back. "I'll pay you." The bartender whispered. Derrick dropped his head and stared into the mead. "It better be damn plenty Exenion cause this could ruin my reputation, and how the Hell can I help her?" Derrick said after some time. "That is your focus boy but just watch over her and whoever she is traveling with." Exenion put a bag of coin on the table then went back to pouring drinks.

Its only for one night how bad can it be? Derrcik's thoughts swayed all around as he checked all of his gear. He carried his primary sword on his hip and another Arcadian broadsword on his back. The Arcadian blade was one of the few things that were apart of his past as an Arcadian deserter. Derrick heard the sound of no good as some drunk men stumbled into the tavern. "Son of a bi-" He stopped quickly as another man walked in.

It was one of the Lethonian men that had entered. Quickly Derrick made his way over and inside there was only the Lethonian and some thugs. Derrick saw the Lethonian arrive with the girl so he wasn't to worried but the other men and their leader Alton. A one on four fight would end badly for everyone. The Lethonian men know how to pick battles and their fighting style is nothing to be joked about. Might just want to lay low and watch how the fight turns out.

Aged Cleric

User ImageEva knew her men were off finding a place for the night, even if it had to be outside of the city limits. The city was not thrilled with their country, even though a greater threat was among them. Taking note of the man in the duster, who had made a deal of sorts with the bar tender. He was well armed, and knew that if he wanted to start something with her, she would have a tough time dealing with him. Eva ignored the converasation the two were having, it seemed hushed, and that prying ears were not meat to hear. Which made a few pay closer attention to them. Taking a sip of her ale, she started to nibble on her meal. The food of this city was renowned, and it was a shame they were always at war with one another. Her father would love the meat.

The four men approached. The duster covered man made his way over to the inside, and Eva kept her body calm, enough though her pulse was starting to pick up. She knew that 'Alton' brought some friends, and she looked up to the bar keep. "Alton. If you make a mess of my bar you will be paying for the damages." He said and a few customers took the hint, and sprang from their seats, leaving the pub.

Eva was flanked on her exits, her long sword was an easy grasp, same with her wickedly curved knives. Her bow was dissembled, but her arrows were at easy reach, however... Both her curved knives, arrows, and her bow were out of reach. She knew better then to draw a blade in this town, even if it was to defend herself. Even though these men were thugs, they knew how to street fight. However, the Lethonian was the one to worry about the most.

"Hay... Your in my seat." Said one of the thugs. She looked up from her meal. Both of her forearms were resting plainly in view and on the table. Eva was leaning slightly over her plate. If anything Eva hated bullies. She beet the one and only in her village that tried, and he was asking for her hand now. Eva took a deep breath, and stood. The two behind her backed up, hands on their swords. She got the hint from the bar keep, but it would not hold up if she was to defend herself and not have enough people around her to say that was the case.

Eva then took her plate, and mug of ale, and walked over to another table a few away from where she had sat before. The thugs and Alton smirked, and before she could sit down, a hand slammed down upon the table. "This one is taken too. In fact..." He looked back to Alton who nodded to him. "They are all taken. In every pub and inn, in this city. It's time you take your barbaric ways and leave."

Setting the plate down, Eva turned to the bar keep, and nodded to him. "Thank you for the meal. It was the best I have had in over three months." She left a few silvers, more then plenty in tip. And started to walk from the bar. One of the other thugs stepped in front of her, and she side stepped a quick move, he nearly stumbled forward, and cursed out. The other three chucked at his lack of balance, and Alton reached down, and took a hold of her arm. "Listen you Barbaric whore. Time you learn your less..." he started to say, but her gaze cut him off. "Please unhand me, or I will be forced to defend myself." She said, and the man laughed.

"Boys. You may take her as do as you please to her when we are done here." He said, and they stopped with their laughing, and the tension was building rather fast. Eva took this moment as the man to speak, and she jabbed Alton in the diaphragm. Even though he was built, the man fell to his knees. He still had a hold of her arm, and the four jumped into action.

Being surrounded by tables and chairs, Eva kicked one chair over, blocking a straight path to her by two thugs, and one was able to wrap his arms around her, but she wheeled the back of her head and broke his nose. The man stumbled back, and fell into a table. The others drew their weapons, and started to move around her. Alton was still catching his breath, but was able to pull his sword, and got a lucky strike in grazing the top of her thigh. She made a pained face, picked up a chair, and smacked him over the head with it. He fell forward, and out for the time being. The other three moved in.

Eva threw a elbow, then kneed another between his legs, but the third remained back watching. Eva had her back to Alton, and did not notice him getting up. Her focus was on the now standing man who had fallen into the table, and the one who was watching. Eva felt like a cornered wolf and eyes were much the same. Her jaw was set, but she still did not draw her blades. Holding the end of the broken chair in her right hand. Eva waited for the one who had fallen into the table to approach first. He did, and he raised his blade which was now in hand and sliced downwards at her. She used the piece of wood to deflect the blow, and he hit a table which the blade then stuck itself into. She then used the piece of wood to strike the man upon the side of the neck where all the bundled nerves are, and he fell out of the fight until long after it was done. The wooden weapon splintered and cut into the man's neck, but not life threatening.

Alton took this moment while she was catching her breath to slam a chair into her back, and she fell to her knees, and felt pain slice threw her head as he struck her again. This time, Eva fell to her hands, and felt something heavy land upon her back and she felt her hand pulled back behind her painfully. Eva did not call out, or draw her bladed weapons. Feeling a p***k against her neck, blood dripped from the open wound along with her leg, and the back of her head. "Move, I will cut your pretty throat." The voice whispered. "We would not want that now would we? Not after all the fun we will be having." He said, and her head wound announced itself as she felt sick to her stomach.

Dareshell
Hope that was okay? I figured that he would step in after all the fuss was over, and she needed his help? By the way. Welcome to the rp. (o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff