Welcome to Gaia! ::

Best Established Male Character:

Rutger Von Koenig - It's always good to be bad! 0.11392405063291 11.4% [ 9 ]
Reeves/Reaver - Two in every one person is a schizophrenic..wait..did I say that right? 0.26582278481013 26.6% [ 21 ]
Maric Von Koenig - Judge me by my size do you? 0.012658227848101 1.3% [ 1 ]
Darq Marqise - He poisoned the "Rubberband Man" 0.075949367088608 7.6% [ 6 ]
Gideon Helzberg - All the weremalamutes put your paws up in the air and represent!!!! 0.050632911392405 5.1% [ 4 ]
Dunkelheit - Hard headed, heart of gold. He's our thread "Tank" ^-^ 0.17721518987342 17.7% [ 14 ]
Antoine Remarque - Vote vous sans valeur porcs ou je vais couper la gorge avec le finese qualifiés d'un artiste 0.025316455696203 2.5% [ 2 ]
Smoke DeYoung - Now you see him, now you..hey...where's my fricken kidney? 0.27848101265823 27.8% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 79 ]

User ImageUser ImageAlexandria looked out at the group below them. She shook her head as Amalia asked her if something was wrong. It did not matter to talk about the past. They at first were talking back and forth, but it soon came to an end. Moonpaw went to Claire's level, and told her to run to the house. Alexandria looked to Amalia and her eyes were serious. "Where is the safest place here? Something big is about to..." She did not get the whole sentence out, but it was clear by the screams something very bad was happening.

Alexandria spun around, and grabbed a hold of Amalia as soon as the man let out his wales of pain to the world. It was a distraction, a good one. Her eyes said more then don't go out there. Moving to the sword, Alexandria picked it up with her good hand, and went to the window. Her hand gripped at the deadly blades scabbard. "Do you have a gun?" She asked and started thinking of ways to defend this place. "Get Claire to that spot, don't say it out loud, just get there, and hide."

Claire looked at Moonpaw her eyes were filled with caution. But she took his advice and ran as fast as her legs would take her. As the man's pain filled the air, Claire's feet came to a stop, and she felt her heart stop. Realizing she only had a few steps to go, before she got into the house, the man's cry's intensified, and true pain could be heard as he landed on the earthen floor. The 'crunch' from the broken spine gave her stomach a twist, and she moved both hands up to her mouth holding back a scream. The second man now being taken care of, and Claire's eyes filled with tears as she watched his agony.

"CLAIR GET YOUR a** INSIDE!" Said a Very Irish female's voice there was no mistaking it. Claire could not help but look at the figure possible of such horrendous acts, and with such speed and power. She was frozen solid by the screams the man made. She held her breath, and balled her bandaged fist, and held her necklace in the other. The man rolled to a stop not far from her now, and she felt her feet moving to help him.

Vicious Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
--------------------------------------------------
Moonpaw, The Cursed

I can hear my victim's screams
Voices filled with fear
Feel the blood flowing.
Leaking through my fangs....

User ImageAmalia almost fell on her a** with how fast Alexandria had turned around. She hadn't been expecting the girl to move so suddenly and she had been caught completely off guard when she went and retrieved the poisoned katana from where she had been sitting. If her injury was still bothering her then she wasn't showing it and Amalia had to assume that adrenalin was pumping now and keeping her moving. "I don't fight, but I'll get Claire."

At the same moment Moonpaw had reacted slowly at first when the first scream echoed out, the man already dead when he drew his right handed dagger and turned to face the threat. He had to focus for a second to see the figure dressed in black as it moved down the path and cut down the second of Veritas' men rather quickly. He merely watched as the thing came in and attacked the third. Now that it had stopped in the open he could clearly make out that it was decidedly female wearing all black with a mask to cover her face. He scowled at her and the fact that she wore a mask like Veritas.

He honestly felt no real anger or remorse for the three mens' plight, just that he was faced with something fast, agile, and strong. He didn't want to believe his intuition but his gut kept telling him that it was a vampire that stood before them. He couldn't smell death on her, but there was no human alive that could move as fast asshe could. He silently cursed his luck as he took a step forward to put a stop to her. But before he got too far he noticed two things at once. One was that Veritas wasn't moving to save his man, despite the fact that he obviously cared about him. That spoke volumes about the situation that they were all in and made Moonpaw pause for a second. That was when he noticed the second thing that had come to his attention.

Claire had stopped. His attention was divided between Claire and this vampire female beofre him, knowing that Claire was the most vulnerable out of all of them right now. He heard Alexandria inside screaming for the girl to get inside but she disobeyed and turned back towards the injured man that had landed near her. The werewolf's heart shot up into his throat and he watched with horror as the girl put herself in harm's way to help someone who was going to die soon. His eyes shot to the vampiress as he reached for his waistline belt with his free hand and drew one of his throwing knives.

The world seemed to slow to him as he drew back his left arm with the gleaming metal throwing weapon and hurled it at the female vampire. She was making no moves to attack any further and was just standing out in the open eyeing them. She wasn't going to be that difficult of a target for him and his animalistic strength gave his knife inhuman speed as it shot through the air at her. And trailing shortly behind the knife came Moonpaw. But he didn't go for the vampire. He went to protect his own.

Instead of going to attack the vampire he put himself between the vampiress and Claire much the same way that Kail had done to him and gave her the exact same look: 'through me first'. He didn't expect the knife to hit so he raised his dagger to defend himself if she rushed forward. At the same time he heard the sound of a gunshot and dared to llok back for a second too see that Amalia had come running from out of the house to grab Claire and Marcel had drawn his pistol and was taking shots at the female vampire as he moved to help Amalia.

And it's all a sweet drug
A remedy to me
To cure this baleful aching
Of the animal in me

Romantic Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
Dämonen der Schatten
Commander Heniek Vastro

Heinek was silent as she sized up her opposition. The girl seemed to be everyone's main interest. Not very smart to make it so obvious. She was a weak point now. And how cute she was! She thought she'd be able to help that man she had left alive. That was just adorable. She began to move and Heinek moved her view from the two main threats to the girl "Don't bother vith it girl" She cut her sentence short as the wolf moved. Heinek was on the defensive now and not a moment too soon. She saw the thrown weapon flying for her and the wolf moving. Veritas wasn't stepping anywhere as the old man was still exposed and a viable target. She need not worry about him. The weapon came towards her at great speed but Heinek's main strength ( much as Darq's was) was in her speed and agility. Heinek spun her scythe in her right hand and jumped in a short back flip. Halfway through this her scythe swung up and nicked the back end of the throwing weapon, destabilizing it and sending it's momentum in that direction. As her back flip fully rounded she brought the scythe between her and the weapon, it's broad side twanging against the grip and falling into her hand with a quick snatching motion.

Heinek turned her head to look at the wolf as her hand slowly gripped the blade. It would pay for that. But as she was about to speak the old man was on the move and shooting at her. Heinek dropped the knife and handled her weapon with both hands, spinning it at whirlwind speeds as the bullets flew and tinged against her weapon. After the first few shots she slammed the blade of her scythe on the ground and slid it away, the bullets that had hitting falling in a line. She drew back the weapon as if it were some demented gold club and swung, slapping the bullets with her own strength not at the old man but at the group by the house. the bullet hit the ground around them, one flying dangerously close by the woman running out of the house and thwacking into the wall. The vampire then held up her hand and made a command "Stop" She had already proven him firing would endanger more than himself "Do not pretend that your rag tag group of resistance is vhat I am after. The special vampires created by Darq Marquise care nothing for your.....vain efforts" she spoke french but her accent was easily german and now it was known she was a vampire.

Her mask turned to Veritas, Kail, and Marcel before she nodded "Three...two....vone" She snapped her fingers.

Romantic Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
Tried to save myself but myself keeps slipping away...

tried to save myself but myself keeps slipping away...
talking to myself all the way to the station.
pictures in my head of the final destination all lined up.
tried to save myself but myself keeps slipping away.

They say that animals can tell when you don't like them. It goes the same way as well. Veritas could tell be reaction alone that Moonpaw didn't really much care for what had happened. One could understand that it wasn't his concern but the severe lack of any concern for his men let alone any human put Veritas on edge with this Wolven. So he'd play like that? Veritas might just have to watch his back. he wouldn't put it past the wolf to stab him in the back to make a distraction for a get away. It wasn't a good way to start this co-operative defense with Veritas now being mistrustful but Moonpaw never trusted him in the first place so it mattered not.

Veritas watched the vampire move and rose his head when she brought up the Mad Alchemist "So you work for Darq marquise? Then you are his enhanced vampires...The Dämonen der Schatten" Veritas felt her heart heave heavily. If that was the case then they were not here for anything but him. It was the only possibility at the point since Darq wouldn't care for the girl unless she was far more special than Veritas thought. then again he didn't know why she was special. Veritas pushed that to thew back of him mind when he spun around at the crack of a gun shot. Veritas moved with Marcel then. The man was behind him. If he wasn't careful he'd put a bullet in the back of Veritas' head. And while he thought Marcel knew better 'accidents' happened when no one trusted you "Marcel. Stop. You will only make her angry!" A bullet hit the ground near Veritas' boot and he looked to Marcel still, holding up a hand "Do not make any moves Marcel. You should wait until you have an opening. Kail will go with you and provide cover so you can get the women into the house. He will defend you with his life if I can not stop them..." Kail nodded in agreement to the order.

Veritas turned around as he heard a count down. He turned his back to Marcel and breathed out "Run" kail paused, unable to help it with the strange order. But it made sense the moment the vampire reached her final number. Two other vampires shot out from behind the shed and full sprinted for Marcel...no! Veritas! The two sank their claws into his arms and yanked the out to the side. A knee hit his back and a boot stomped on Veritas' to keep him from moving. A third shadow shot off of the house and produced a weapon mid flight. As it landed the barrel of the pistol was already pressed against Veritas' mask right between the black lenses. the vampire pulled the trigger and the bang echoed through the clearing.

Veritas' head jerked back as it took the bullet. The mask cracked outwards from where the bullet hit and as his head reeled back black smoked rose out of the hole, a dark and thick smoke that didn't seem natural. The body, none of it's flesh being seen began to crumple as the vampire stepped away and jumped back away from Marcel and Kail. Veritas' body still feel but it was awkward as if nothing was inside of it. Upon it's hitting the ground it was solid though, the familiar sound of a body fwumping against the grass. Veritas lay there with his head slightly turned to the side. No blood came from the hole in his mask but he didn't move nor draw breath.

Kail froze and stared as Veritas fell. He couldn't believe it and it showed ion his eyes. Kail started to reach out with a shaking hand for the body but stopped and looked at the three vampires "y-...you...son of a b***h!" he bellowed in rage as he swiveled his large weapon to bare at the closest but it was too fast. He hadn't even gotten off a single round as the gun was smacked to the side and a powerful kick to his chest sent him flying into the house. Kail hit the ground and gripped his chest as he coughed savagely and started to attempt to stand, failing. he then just slumped and stared at Veritas' form on the ground. He looked broken on the inside. No hope in his tired eyes.

tried to save a place from the cuts and the scratches
tried to overcome the complications and the catches
nothing ever grows and the sun doesn't shine all day
tried to save myself but myself keeps slipping away

Dämonen der Schatten
Commander Heniek Vastro

Romantic Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
Dämonen der Schatten
Commander Heniek Vastro

Heinek's shoulder's went straight as her team attacked Veritas...and then slumped when it ended. that was way too fast. Had Darq been wrong about that man? Was he actually dead? He had taken a bullet to the head. He was not a vampire or Wolven and no one who was not either was that immortal. Heinek watched his man try to avenge him but he was swatted down like a fly. Heinek shook her head and began to pace as her vampires moved away from the others and closer to her 'side' of the stand off "That vas....vay too fast. It vas no fun. none at all. Vasn't good enough. I am disappointed...very disappointed" She seemed to stop and rest her scythe on her shoulders for a moment as she looked over moonpaw "you might be fun...new plan men. the verewolf ist our new target und I Vill be taking him alone...but how to get him avay from the girl...." Heinek looked to Marcel and moved fluidly. She'd kill the old man and shock the girl, enrage the wolf to get him to attack. She sent the blade that had been thrown at her for Marcel. It flew through the air and was on target but something got in the way. The item spiraled from the right side and caught the blade enough to send it off course and into the wall near Kail. the knife was now resting in the bullet hole in Veritas' mask.

Heinek turned her head sharply "Vhat?!"

Romantic Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
Tried to save myself but myself keeps slipping away...

tried to save myself but myself keeps slipping away...
talking to myself all the way to the station.
pictures in my head of the final destination all lined up.
tried to save myself but myself keeps slipping away.

Veritas' figure stood tall with one hand out stretched and open from throwing his mask. The scarf around his head had unraveled and was billowing in the soft breeze with his crimson hair. The hair was in his face, shielding it from view save for from his nose down. Even from that small peek he looked handsome. his jaw and facial structure were well placed and sharp at some points while soft at others. His lips were in a flat line as he slowly turned his head to look at the vampire "Your fight is not with them" With out his mask Veritas' voice rang more solidly and was far more luring. he lowered his arm and squared his shoulders to the vampires "Young Lady....I must thank you dearly for trying to help Vlad. it is with a heavy heart I ask you to take him inside and put him at ease as best you can. in return I will make sure no severe harm comes to Moonpaw. I will give my life if needed"

Veritas rose his chin and the wind caught the hair in his face, lifting it away. Vibrant emerald eyes hit the sun's light and shined as he looked towards Claire with a soft smile in thank you. he was very handsome, his face near that definition of perfect with the most wonderful features melding together. His eyes were dancing with green wonder and almost seemed to glow as he looked away. While his eyes didn't have the ability to stun a person his sudden reveal of his appearance always sent them for a reel. It was one of the reasons for his mask. It was hard to talk to someone who gawked.

Veritas now looked to Heinek and his smile was gone. He rose his hand and pulled his full gloves off before smirking "Wondering how I lived through a bullet in my skull?" Veritas' bare fingers were now exposed. He wiggled them and as he did they seemed to shift and fade, morphing into the same black smoke as before just before shifting back to flesh "you shot absolutely nothing..." He aimed his finger at the leader and nodded "you will pay dearly for what you did here. Before the sun sets you will be begging for you miserable life to me. And I will gladly deny you just before ending your life" Veritas' voice now had a far sharper edge to it than when he snapped at moonpaw earlier. It dripped in his intent to kill now. Veritas' hand slowly and solidly gripped the hilt of his katana one finger at a time.

tried to save a place from the cuts and the scratches
tried to overcome the complications and the catches
nothing ever grows and the sun doesn't shine all day
tried to save myself but myself keeps slipping away

(( okay! I got a few of the select parts I wanted out that were too hard to negotiate into just two posts. Moving on! >D ))

User ImageUser Image Alexandria watched as things moved as they did. Veritas was killed, Moonpaw clearly her next target. Her left hand tightened around the Katana, and she knew the weapon was nothing in her hands with this group. They were too skilled, perhaps if she had the advantage of suprise could she even stand a chance. But she doughted it. Moonpaw would be the better to hold the weapon.

Leaning out from the window, and called out to him. "MOONPAW!" She yelled, and tossed the deadly coated blade to the wolf. She grunted with effort, and her face turned white with pain. Alexandria threw the Katana straight and true to Moonpaw.

Then things moved forward again, Kial tried to attack with everything he had, but received a boot kick to the chest and he sailed into the house. Landing not far from where Alexandria was, moved to him quickly. Her green eyes scanned the man, and she could see his tired eyes looking up at her. "Don't move, just keep it easy." Her thick Irish Accent sounded. She did not here or see what the rest of the events had taken place.

His chest was caved in at a horrible angle, and she saw the look on his face. Alexandria moved to his side. Placing a hand on his brow, and looking down at his eyes. "I am sorry hunter. I hope we make it out of this alive." Alexandria stood, and looked for. She was still next to the man trying to help him inside. The man was not going to make it even ten minutes, and she looked down at her own wound. She was lucky enough to of survived. Amalia was to thank for that.

Claire backed as Moonpaw got between the Vampire and herself. She had made a mistake, and put Moonpaw in danger. Biting her lip, she turned with a jump as they attacked the masked man. She turned to see the events end, and her hand went to hands went to her mouth again her eyes were wide. Then the woman clad in all black centered her sites on Claire. She took a step back, then she realized it was Moonpaw she was after. Being unhappy about how things were too easy for her group she wanted to have more fun.

One of his men the one named Kial reacted with gusto. He attacked with everything that he had, but it was not enough. He sailed into the house with a boot kick to the chest. She cringed as he landed with in the shadows, and could just see his foot. This was worse then the night before. What were these people? Could they be Vampires, out in the sun? Perhaps these black skin tight outfits were responsible for this?

Claire looked to Amalia who was not far from where Claire now stood, she had no idea what to do now. Fear was in her eyes, and suddenly the man calling himself Veritas appeared. His crimson hair flowed as he moved, and then his eyes, his hansom eyes closed in on Claire. Doing her best not to stair in awe, Claire listened to what he asked of her. Her face became serious, and she nodded to him. "Amalia, we have to help him!" She called out to her.

Bending down next to the man, Claire put a soft hand on his chest. "Don't move too much, we are here to help you." Her sweet voice said. She then ran her finger lightly over his brow trying to settle his mind.

Vicious Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
Moonpaw, The Cursed

I can hear my victim's screams
Voices filled with fear
Feel the blood flowing.
Leaking through my fangs....

User Image"Claire, sweetheart. I can handle this. Get in the house and go to the cellar. Make sure to take Alexandria and the other injured man with you," she stated calmly as she slid over to the dying soldier and cradled his head in her lap. She reached for her aid bag as quickly as she could without causing the man anymore pain and pulled out a pre-filled syringe. "This is morphine. It'll help with the pain," she said to the man, trying to calm him down before she injected the drug into the man's arm to ease his passing.

Marcel stood his ground where he was standing by Amalia, his pistol still pointed at the lead vampire despite how she deflected his bullets and sent them back at them. He felt the bullets pass painfully close to him and heard the others as they struck close to the rest of their group. He hadn't faltered with that, but when Veritas stood back up after having a bullet put between his eyes he couldn't help his eyes going wide. For just a second his pistol went slack in his hand but he shook himself back to attention and trained his pistol back on the lead vampire.

Moonpaw just stood his ground with his dagger raised defensively, eyeing the vampires that stood before him. He grit his teeth and his stomach tightened as he witnessed Veritas practically return from the dead. But he shook it off and kept his focus on the band of vampires before him. When he heard Alexandria call out for him he dared to glance back at the house. He knew it was a dangerous move since he was out front by himself. But it was possible that another vampire had gotten into the house. He expected to see another enemy, but instead was caught with the sight of the injured hunter throwing him something. He refelxively held out his free hand and caught the long object that she had thrown to him.

When he got the chance to look at what he had received he almost blanched in disgust. In his hand was the blade that the master vampire from the other night had used and almost killed him with. The blade had been routinely dipped in Nightshade for decades and the metal was thick with the natural and deadly poison, the sheathe lined with the poison as well. The werewolf didn't like the weapon, but at the same time he realized that it could be his saving grace in this fight. He turned back to the vampiress with the scythe and sheathed the dagger that was still in his hand. then, with slow and deliberate movements, he grasped the handle of the long katana and drew it from its black sheathe.

The blade smelled of the earth with the poison coating the blade, but its metal still held a perfect shine and the blade was uniformly razor-sharp. It was obvious that the weapon had been crafted by a master, evident in both the perfect blade and the weapon's simplicity and power. The werewolf stared intently at the female vampire. "Veritas. If you want the leader you can have her," he growled low in his throat, a clear warning to the vampires. "I'll kill the rest." His bloodlust was rising and his body was tense, eager for the upcoming battle and the opportunity to further his revenge for the murder of his family.

((If you want to know Moonpaw's history his profile's on page 207. My first RP post is on that page as well and it goes in depth about his past.))

And it's all a sweet drug
A remedy to me
To cure this baleful aching
Of the animal in me

Romantic Survivor

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Amalia Simone

User Image

Amalia wanted to help Reeves as she listened to him struggle with his words. Copper gray eyes watched carefully, knowing he wouldn't want her help in this. His pride had already taken quite a beating from her already,she didn't need to add fuel to the fire between them. She continued to stroke the Wolven at her feet, letting her touch rouse him from his sleep. Drug induced eyes looked at the hand touching him, following it along her arm, to her face. He smiled, though it seemed off. She smiled back as she watched the drugs take effect once more and he lay his head down at her feet. Turning slightly, she cast copper gray eyes to the others. When Reeves quit trying to explain she spoke up, her voice hoarse.

"Think of it as a real wolf pack. You know of their inner workings I'm sure?"

She asked, trying to make her voice heard. When he nodded, she continued.

"It is as Reeves says. You will feel an inherent need to follow the orders of those stronger, more dominate than you in a pack. I know that it would seem that he should be alpha here, but for some reason he has decided to follow me."

She gives a small smile at this, as if it is a wonder to her as well. Amalia shivers for a moment, getting the tremors under control. She casts her eyes about searching for more wood to add to the fire. Spotting a small pile near the fireplace, she moves it piece by piece, slowly dropping them into the fire. She shook with the effort of moving it with her mind, but it felt good to be of use somehow. As the fire becomes bigger the room is flooded with warmth. She sighs softly as the warmth slides over her.

Romantic Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
Ugh! On my phone...rushed home to make some posts....my entire town is without power after being hit by a freak storm while i was at work DX

Romantic Survivor

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
Veritas Airieth
Ugh! On my phone...rushed home to make some posts....my entire town is without power after being hit by a freak storm while i was at work DX

{{ Oh boy! Hope you're okay!}}

Vicious Werewolf

7,950 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Should have Moonpaw start using dual b*****d swords. xd
Veritas Airieth

Yeah I hope everything is okay. Oh and Zieg. Love the pic!
User Image♦ Alya like Darq, did not shield herself as her arm followed threw with the throw. A shower of sparks hit the two, her hair plumed up the long thick strands pillowed as she ducked lower. The smell of ozone hit her nose, and Alya took a very important note of the Electricity. Darq, was always full of surprises, something she had learned early on. But it had been a while since they last had seen each other.

She like him matched his stance and was low, but Alya was still moving quickly. Her sword cough the reflection of the two on either side of the blade. It showed the two as they once were. Something Alya had always held dear to her. The hate she had boiled up for so long had only since resurfaced again. For years, hundreds of years she had not thought about him. Then suddenly out of the darkness he surfaces much like the same way he had all those years ago.

Alya's eyes still flame like, seemed to brighten. She knew this was it! Her elbow lead the attack and the flow of the long blade that arched with power, and grace. Her blade however now was spoiled, and a deadly crack grew along the length of the blade, It appeared from the powerful thrust she had inflicted upon the sword when she placed it deep into the earth. It had seemed that both weapons had broken when she twisted her blade sundering the chain. The crack from the swift movement could be seen now. It would all depend on how Darq would strike. Alya could not react fast enough to pivot or move from this strike now that she was already committed to it. It was up to the Fates now. Alya just hoped her string had not been cut by them yet.

Romantic Survivor

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
{{Wicked Picture Zieg!}}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items