Welcome to Gaia! ::

Best Established Male Character:

Rutger Von Koenig - It's always good to be bad! 0.11392405063291 11.4% [ 9 ]
Reeves/Reaver - Two in every one person is a schizophrenic..wait..did I say that right? 0.26582278481013 26.6% [ 21 ]
Maric Von Koenig - Judge me by my size do you? 0.012658227848101 1.3% [ 1 ]
Darq Marqise - He poisoned the "Rubberband Man" 0.075949367088608 7.6% [ 6 ]
Gideon Helzberg - All the weremalamutes put your paws up in the air and represent!!!! 0.050632911392405 5.1% [ 4 ]
Dunkelheit - Hard headed, heart of gold. He's our thread "Tank" ^-^ 0.17721518987342 17.7% [ 14 ]
Antoine Remarque - Vote vous sans valeur porcs ou je vais couper la gorge avec le finese qualifiés d'un artiste 0.025316455696203 2.5% [ 2 ]
Smoke DeYoung - Now you see him, now you..hey...where's my fricken kidney? 0.27848101265823 27.8% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 79 ]

Crowe gave her a smile when she looked so confused about his name, how she eyed him over. He then looked down like he usually was doing when in deep thought, for he was also wondering what her full name was just like she wondered about his. He then looked up at her again with the same smile that he had worn just a second ago. "My full name is Victor Crowe, I must be honest like some would note. My name isn't so American, the truth is that I am partly German and the other of me is British. He pointed at the watch he had given her, the cross shining in the light coming through the window. "If you look closely under the protector, under the 12 is my initials JC." He then held the same hand she had the watch on and continued to speak. "I'm sorry that I must say the same, I don't know your full name my dear. I can only feel that your more American than I could ever be." He smiled at her for he knew that this was the truth.

8,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image Sandy stretched softly before she rubbed her neck. "Umm... Honestly real name is Cassandra, but I have never used it. Just my nick name Sandy is just fine." Sandy stretched softly and folded her arms behind her head. "This is amazing. I mean you and I haven't exactly hung out." Sandy smiled softly. "I don't know what you count as an American name anyway since everyone in America is from another country so technically any name is an American name."
Cowe moved his hands to her neck and shoulder and started to rub them when she seemed tired in his eyes when she stretched like she had done now but of course she was a special girl, like she had always been in the force. "Cassandra, such a beautiful name for an beautiful person. For me it sounds a bit British to say but I don't know how I can explain the feeling of what is American. I know that deep we're just a united nation because we come from so many places." He sounded closely like a poet as he spoke for nothing was clear but he seemed to have a deep meaning in it which was the important thing in his words. "We never got to speak like this for I wasn't allowed to, I have always been under oath to the country since my birth. The faith that my parents had to pay to be saved from her."

8,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image "Sheesh, when it comes to our background you and I had neither luck nor harmony from the sound of it." Sandy chuckled softly. "But either way, I'm not sure what to think about all of this. I mean after all... now that we...got... so much.. free time. till... you're... healed." Sandy was getting weaker and weaker at his touch and she closed her eyes enjoying it. Never had she gotten a good rub down before so it was quite pleasurable. Yawning softly she tried to get everything together before she tried to remember that she was suppose to stay awake. Her body was swaying softly before she was almost completely against Crowe.
Crowe smiled at her comment, it seemed to true that their lives hadn't been so happy since both of them had to fight hard to stay and now live in this spot. Black ops wasn't such a simple matter in their home for they had no real comrades when on the field for they would be spread but they were lucky or at least Crowe had been for a while fighting with his comrades for a long time. "Perhaps you wish for me to stop sweetie?" He refereed to the back rub she received when looking at her being more tired but still it felt nice to make her happy. He continued to rub further and gave her a kiss on the cheek when she had gotten close enough. "I think we will have time for much thing to do if we just try, but did you have some idea?" He wanted her to decide for he felt that right now she had gotten in touch with the civilian life than him.

8,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image "I don't know. When the night hits the officers and men will be at the clubs. We can choose a restaurant or something if you wanted to go out to eat. I can always cook, just got to make sure that I cook William and Kallic and you something delicious." Sandy smiled and when she realized she had gotten so weak and tired form his rubbing she laughed softly. "Umm, it's all up to you if you want stop or not. I'm not use to Civilian Lifestyle so I'm not sure what to do with it. Wouldn't normally we be on patrol right now?"
Crowe smiled at her as he stopped to rub her back, moving his hands around her to hold her close to him. He thought about a restaurant, not even him as an officer was on any really since he found some of them he worked wit has to lively for their own good, perhaps a reason why one of them is dead now. But still the thought of being with her made it different. "I would love to eat out but I would love your cooking even more for I have tasted it before." He smiled thinking about the lamb but when she mentioned of being on patrol, his smile widen. "Yeah or preparing for a nights fighting. It feel so strange but sitting here talking to you like this or just holding you, makes it feel like my life isn't so bad after all." He turned his eyes to his gloves that lied on a table, they also bore the Iron Cross that he was so known for. It was part of him, it was like a curse that he bore but not just for him but for vampires, inside the gloves was small plates of hardened silver melted down in the church of the Vatican for him to fight the creatures of the night. "Even if I have to fight the things that won't live."

8,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image "Funny, we both originally come from families of hunters. My family chose to get away from it and were still killed. Strange world." Sandy took in a deep breath letting it out slowly, she seemed much more relaxed. "This is so much better than the 20 click hikes." Sandy chuckled softly under her breath when she thought about lugging all those bags. "You don't plan to kill Kallic right? He's my friend."
"My family managed to survive, for a while now they have to serve the war machine that they thought would be safer than the Fatherland. But they would have had an happier life here." Crowe spoke with an serious tone, this is what he believed would have been best for his parents. They would have been part of a war machine in this age but perhaps they would be treated with respect here then in America. "I was chosen to be a hunter in the military which was not usual since the military haven't been using of people with a hunters knowledge before like now. He turned his eyes to Sandy he scanned her eyes when she mentioned about him killing Kallic, he wanted to see what she felt but he expected she wouldn't like it. "If he makes wrong step then I'm afraid I have no choice... you know that we of the Black Ops own hunters aren't so easy to trifle with." He was serious, he loved her and didn't wish to hurt her or sadden her but he knew that he had a duty to do if a vampire created to much trouble.

8,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image Sandy chuckled softly and nodded. "Don't worry about it. I know he's rough around the edges sometimes, but you got to remember. So are you." Sandy grinned at Crowe trying to drive her point across. "Do not forget I'm black ops too." Sandy rubbed her head some more with the towel to get the last bit of water before she got up and stretched. The spine began to gently pop back into place and she stretched down to her feet and shook herself loose. "Alright, my body is awake now, so, I'm going to get ready to prepare dinner. A good slow cooking corn pepper pork loin aught to do it." Sandy seemed satisfied with that decision and so when she put her hand on the door-frame and looked back at Crowe. "If you need anything Kallic said you were free to roam around so you don't have to stay cooped up in the room." With that Sandy's body faded as she headed for the kitchen.
Crowe had looked at Sandy trying to respond but when he just was going to she had stood up starting to stretch her body and truly in his eyes right now since the clothes she was wearing it felt like his eyes couldn't fix on one spot. When she disappeared to make food he said something but he didn't think or hoped that she wouldn't hear. "I wish to stay with you.." He then stood up himself, looking at the window before putting on his gloves. He went out of the room since he was free to move, he walked around trying to find rooms he hadn't visited and places to hide in if forced to do so in the end.

8,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image Sandy looked through the fridge and found the pork loin she had gotten. Cracking her knuckles she smiled as she set it on the cabinet. What looked silly to the naked eye she looked as though she was praying but as she focused she soon began to rain down palm heal strikes all over the meat at a very rapid pace. She found out that once beaten unmercifully the meat was tenderized and would taste delicious.((I do this at home >.>'...)) Sandy stopped after raining down 120 strikes against the meat itself before she got a bowl and began to mix peppercorn, basil, lemon, salt, parsley, and a small dash of olive oil before lightly coating the pork and placing it gently in a pan. putting only 3 tablespoons of water at the bottom she then covered the top in foil and put it into the oven so it would slowly roast. Later she would add the potatoes to the mix to help bake them and afterwards steam the vegetables, but that would be tonight. For now it was just the meat.
Chacane_Light_Nightmare
User Image
"Oh trust me, you don't control me, remember, I'm far too stubborn for that~" Chacane kissed him passionately. Even he would feel the thumping of her vampire heart. They would often say vampires don't have one, but how can you stabbed them through it unless they have one? Chacane was enveloped by Maksim, all she wanted was him to be happy with her. Her body, everything about her, wanted more of him, to get close to him and for him to want to get closer to her. Never before had Chacane gotten so close to someone, let alone a man, let alone a vampire gentleman. This killer amongst killers, she wanted all for herself.
User Image
☭Ӎɑɮɩʂӎ☭
The Russian Vampire Sniper

██████████ ████ ☚( ☠ ) ☛ ████ ██████████

maksim bit down on her lip playfully."What is it that is making you so crazy about me? im sure you might have said it but i want to hear again."Maksim smirked a bit as he let go of her lip that was clenched between his teeth. His leg moved across hers until it hooked around the back of her leg. he moved his arm up to her shoulder and slowly moved both of his hands down her arms, as his arms moved down his fingers tips skimmed across the top of his skin until he reached her hands which he gripped in his. in one motion he pushed up and rolled over onto her. her arms were above her head."You look so helpless when you are pinned." he said in a soft tone.

██████████ ████ ☚( ☠ ) ☛ ████ ██████████

((sorry for the very slow reply haha xD finals this week))

8,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
User Image
Chacane blushed deeply and squirmed slightly under him. "It's just, your powerful, charming, deadly and not an absolute wuss kind of vampire. You don't try to use your handsome looks to seduce your prey you take it and destroy it. You're actually rather rough on the outside but your inside is smooth like silk. I like that." Chacane smiled slightly, but she was so nervous being under him she was fidgeting. Soon her breaths were getting quicker as she was underneath him. The heart of a vampire had never before raced so quickly. "I just, don't now how to explain it. I like everything about you. And I know even if you turn for the worse I can fight back." Chacane was trying to sound more serious at the end but her voice was leaving her because she was so nervous. Never before had she been pinned by another vampire, let alone a male one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff