Welcome to Gaia! ::

Best Established Male Character:

Rutger Von Koenig - It's always good to be bad! 0.11392405063291 11.4% [ 9 ]
Reeves/Reaver - Two in every one person is a schizophrenic..wait..did I say that right? 0.26582278481013 26.6% [ 21 ]
Maric Von Koenig - Judge me by my size do you? 0.012658227848101 1.3% [ 1 ]
Darq Marqise - He poisoned the "Rubberband Man" 0.075949367088608 7.6% [ 6 ]
Gideon Helzberg - All the weremalamutes put your paws up in the air and represent!!!! 0.050632911392405 5.1% [ 4 ]
Dunkelheit - Hard headed, heart of gold. He's our thread "Tank" ^-^ 0.17721518987342 17.7% [ 14 ]
Antoine Remarque - Vote vous sans valeur porcs ou je vais couper la gorge avec le finese qualifiés d'un artiste 0.025316455696203 2.5% [ 2 ]
Smoke DeYoung - Now you see him, now you..hey...where's my fricken kidney? 0.27848101265823 27.8% [ 22 ]
Total Votes:[ 79 ]

User ImageAlya felt the very sole in her body shake as the monster from within shook the very earthen cavern. If she was mortal, she would of fled on the spot, but her own Asian pride, and honer were keeping her feet planted. She felt the vibrations threw the earth, and knew the meaning of fear as it tried to make her flee with her life. She only gave one glance to her soldiers that accompanied them, as they hesitated and turned. "There is no turning back. You knew the risks don't let his voice be the reason you show your lack of courage." The fear would of been contagious, and deadly. They turned, and moved forward, ready to fight, and ready to die.

Feeling Maric's warning, she knew she was ready to die from the moment she left her beloved home. His very touch sent confidence into her mind, and she steeled her eyes forward and kept them soft. But even now she fought off shivers of fear. Alya's grip on her sword relaxed as she prepared for the man behind the curtain. Either it be Darq, or Rutger, she could now feel both.

User ImageClaire let out a little cry, but as he made eye contact, her face was proud. Even though she cringed as his hand raised, she whispered. "Viva La France." ((Sorry no little squiggle over the letters I don't know how to do that lol )) Suddenly things got out of control. Claire was not sure who shot the first round, but the second thing she heard was a loud noise was heard over her right shoulder, as Alexandria used one of her long legs to attempt to boot Klaus away from Claire. She had both pistols out, and each bullet that flew from the muzzle brought death around her. The soldiers were too busy rooting on their commander to know they were as good as dead around the lighting fast reflexes of this Vampire hunter. Compared to the leaches they were nothing.

Shots rang out all around Claire, and she laid there on the ground. She felt a tug on her arm, and she looked up and saw Alexandria . "We must get you out of here." The Jewish man was gone, Claire looked to see if he was safe. "Your too important to die here. You will free us from them." Claire knew her ears would not stop buzzing.

Romantic Lunatic

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
See...I suppose it was good to wait on the darq post. But not enniterly my fault. Work has put me on twelve hour days and I have little to no time to post. But I have a darq post in the works!

Hmmm.smoke. do youu happen to have a way t travel yet if not I have a small idea on how you could get it >_>
( dramallama )
Veritas Airieth
See...I suppose it was good to wait on the darq post. But not enniterly my fault. Work has put me on twelve hour days and I have little to no time to post. But I have a darq post in the works!

Hmmm.smoke. do youu happen to have a way t travel yet if not I have a small idea on how you could get it >_>

(( not quite yet, was thinking of high jacking a military plane or something. What did you have in mind tho....pm me ? ))

Romantic Lunatic

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
(( I will. Buut this brings an oppertunity for me to bring in a new character and for youurs to get there in style >_> i'll pm you and rutger whhen I get home...at four am. That is the only draw back to this. My damn work is forcing me into twelve hour shifts))

Blessed Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
{{This brings me to another valid question...Dyoung, I can understand but I am still struggling mon ami with this matter concerning humans eating vampire hearts...how do they not become vampires themselves? ::smiles like a cheshire cat:: - I am going to allow as it makes for interesting canon and is at the crux of your plot...but as always I am curious to your Pm'd explanation so I don't get riddled with the same question from other players. (; }}
(( Dyoung is safe since he is a shape shifter. Now the others, the whole reason Dyoung made them part of the guild was because they had a strange imunity to it.....i swear i explained that in their biography x___x but those 3 humans are a rare type.....Dyoung collected them over the years.....thats all their power tho ...other then that they are just ordinary humans....Cannibals....what not. is that alright or ? x__x i can change this if you wish. P.S why arent you on Skype no moar?

Also anyone else in this thread that has Skype. Id like to add you ;D

Alucardtheimmortal is my account name. ))

Determined Seeker

14,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
(( I have Skype. Ill add you in two ticks. And he should be, just he isnt on regularly anymore lol.))

Blessed Prophet

6,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
{{I recall now..had a duh! moment. Because when I am on Skype no one else is it seems sometimes LOL}}
Klaus fell to the ground when he was pushed. It was not that he was pushed so hard as to fall but that he had not time to gain his bearings from the shots. He fixed his helmet and held it tight to his head. He glanced over to where his cheering audience had been encouraging him to beat the young girl. Their bodies lay in one mangled pile, grins still upon their faces as their corpses waited for the girl's to be punched. Klaus stood up, fear on his face as he looked toward the sky to see if any RAF bombers or fighters had done strafing runs to kill the Germans. No... he thought not will so many civilians near. Klaus looked at Claire, he guns drawn and her face calm. He retrieved his Sturmgewehr from the ground and stared at her, fear in his deep brown eyes. "Who are you?!"

User Image

User Image
The one man Doppelganger

Dyoung tickled Steve behind the ears and ruffled his fur giving him a bit of attention, Steve in return licked his face and wagged his tail giving little barks of excitement. "Well you seem to be happy with the idea don't you?...just image the feasts you will be having then"!. Steve barked again and nuzzled his head into Dyoung's chest. "Thats my boy, you will enjoy it....trust me..." Standing up Dyoung made his way out of the basement and into the living room, Steve was now off the chain and following behind him wagging his tail. The other members of the Murder had cleaned up alot of the mess, there wasnt a single scrap of meat blood or any kind of bodily organs. Dyoung nodded his head in approval. "Well done, this looks perfect, not even a single scent of blood in the room...." looking down at Steve he could see him try to sniff blood out but failed. "Perfect. Now i must go, i have arranged a meeting with an old acquittance of mine....hoping this all goes down smoothly....also...its time for my local run...." Dyoung nodded to the other members, they all flipped their hoods back.

Mardok: "Don't worry we will get everything packed, and our disguises will be neutralized...."

Derik finished of cleaning the sink. "There, its done.... now go do your business....we wouldnt want your customers waiting on you now would we?".

Dyoung smirked and pointed at him, "Right you are....Sean! Flavor me...." Sean tossed a random bag at Dyoung who caught it with inhuman speed. "Thanks, see you guys in a bit....Steve you be a good boy..." Dyoung winked to Steve and patted him on the head. A slight bark came from Steve as Dyoung walked to the silver door, his entire hood and cloak shifted of him like shadowy smoke....forming around him into shredded street rat like clothing....."Be back in the arvo.....hopefully..." Walking out Dyoung shut the silver door behind him.

Sean: "Good luck Smokey..."

User Image
Smokey Dyoungin
Shifty Deals and Ulterior Motives
(( URL links will most likely be a battle them song or just music to go with the scene....in that current post.))

Hey man, your looking rather shifty today....act cool....seriously dont blow the cover....this s**t is real. The man standing in front of Dyoung or rather known as Smokey on the streets was shaking and his eyes were allover the place....'I..i want it cmon..jus just just giv..me..so-' "******** man what is your problem? get the ******** away from me you junkie....." Smokey said as he pushed him away and walked past a few cops in the street, he pointed his finger back at the man. "Keep an eye on that guy, he is trippin on somethin....". Continuing onwards he watched as the cops went toward the man....instantly he freaked out and bolted the cops chased after him. A slight smirk came across Smokey's face as he watched the cops and the man disappear, the street he walked up now was much more quiet then that last one...but hey...it was a sunday and everyone was just chilling out indoors due to the cold air that had recently swept the city. Eventually Smokey had passed a few more spots and chatted with a few assumed to be randoms doing something dodgy with each and every one of them, his final stop however had led him to a park bench.

The smoke he had in his mouth glowed gently as the embers fell away from the tip, after a hard long drag Smokey looked around and tapped his fingers on the bench seat. It was an hour or so after he sat down before he stood backup again stretching, a quick glance to his watch he made note of the time and slowly walked over to the rivers edge.....the water gleamed nicely from the sun even tho the air was cold. Smokey started to role up his smoke into a tiny ball crunching it and tossing it down a drain pipe, the smoke was lost to the sewers and Smokey made his way along the river turning up onto the bridge. He stopped half way across the bridge and turned to the railing, he stepped up to it and leaned over looking down into the waters reflection....he seemed to be waiting for a certain someone....

Romantic Lunatic

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
(( OwO I haz mobile skype..but I have never tried to use it ._. *kicks a pebble like a child* never had a reason to ))

Determined Seeker

14,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
{{V why dont you post already!?Shananigans on your lack of posting sir!LOL}}

Romantic Lunatic

9,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
(( twelve hour shifts...I come home to sleep only to wake up and get ready then leave. I am brain dead right now from work sad I'd post if I could..hopefully tonight or tomorrow morning.... sorry ._. ))

Determined Seeker

14,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
{[Its ok V, im only teasin. Sorry bout so much work though. Go rest your brain!}}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff