Welcome to Gaia! ::

Araia hesitated a moment before she would make her escape. But then she thought of something.
"Captain Akuahebi, is your name right?" she asked.

Loyal Supporter

13,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Akua's voice comes from the will-o-wisp mouth...
"No... my name is Akua... Akuariasu... my title is Hebi... snake... so by Fox demon law my name is Akuariasu No Hebi... just Akua is fine, however... Akuahebi is what the assassins guild call's me... and if you wish to leave us, step through the magedoor... otherwise, join us on deck... but i promise you, the pay is good..."

Anxious Hunter

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
(why won't luvin post. i'm waiting for her so i can post as well cause i can't see my character doing anything until she posts)

Loyal Supporter

13,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
(Ill fix that...)
Meanwhile, on deck, Akua and wyvern greedily sort the treasure... seeing a shiny silver pipe, and a small bag of a glowing red dried flower... she grabs them immediately...
"Mine! Foxfire plant... and this pipe is the correct kind for it... oh how i miss the mellow flavor... but those succubi destroyed the entire species because its a threat to them... it imitates their power, if you get my drift... and there are seeds as well..."
Grabbing a small bag of gemstones, Akua stood...

"The rest is yours wyvern... nothing else interest me... but share with the girl, if she stays..."
Stuffing a bit of the dried plant in the pipe, Akua lit it with her magic... the plant released a sweet smell... a bit like fresh peaches... despite this, the aroma began to make wyverns stomach turn...
"Oh... sorry wyvern... we get along so well, i sometimes forget you arent a fox... oh... you'll feel the effects later... again... sorry... it removes inhibitions, and makes you act on your deepest desires... if we werent outdoors, it would have a major effect... but it shouldnt do much like this... Foxes are immune, however... in us it just makes us a bit happy... and yes, it is TECHNICALLY a drug... and a poison..."

Anxious Hunter

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
(i must admit you have some amazing ideas)
-tosses the chest to her roost with her powers-
'i think should get some food. come and eat with me. do we have any food?'

Loyal Supporter

13,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
(I couldnt stop laughing as i typed that... Fox opium... awesome... but about the "deepest desires"... remember we have to keep this pg... site rules...)
"Just bread, fruit, and jerky... ill be down in a bit..."
Walking to her cabin, Akua placed her new things in a small chest... the locks it with magic... but inside the chest is a small ring with a broken jewel set into it...

Anxious Hunter

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
'so you gave all our seafood to the little wretch. shame. it's always more fun ripping meat off of bones. your lucky i have an idea'
-wyvern walks over the the side of the ship and shoots lighting at the mesh leading up to her roost. it falls into the sea like a net and wyvern uses her power over matter to lit it up so that she is holding the other end. next the shoots lighting into the water. since water is a good conductor the electricity reaches far below them. wyvern then hauls up the net like rigging revealing a load of fish-
'don't have to worry about food now'

Loyal Supporter

13,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Seeing wyvern commit mass fish murder, Akua thought... i certainly hope there arent any merfolk in there... afterward, an evil look appeared on her face... walking to the net full of fish and octopi, she used her magic to cook it... and transfigure it into various forms... Takoyaki, sukeyaki, grilled fish, fried fish, and a portion of raw fish was instantly transformed into sashimi... a portion of the sashimi dried quickly, as Akua covered it with salt... summoning a familiar, she had it carry the dried, salted fish
"More jerky for the jerky barrel... but make sure you put it in the right barrel... one is fish jerky, the other is beef... get it right... now... lets eat... itadaki masu..."(and yes, thats japanese)

Anxious Hunter

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
-instantly wyvern grabbed a large grilled whole fish and sat over the side of the ship ripping off shreds with her sharp teeth. using her power always made her metabolism go faster but it was a part of her. She was connected to the darkness far more than most in history had ever been. suddenly over the waves she saw another ship and an evil grin spread across her face-
'captain. we have company'

Loyal Supporter

13,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
"Ah! Its the fools whose treasure we stole... approaching by storm... cunning... but now we show them why this ship is MINE!"
as the enemy ship anchored and began boarding procedures, Akua slices her thumb with her teeth, and placed her hand on the blood seal of oroboros... the matching mark on the back of her hand began to shine... and the painting of oroboros turned black... it began to writhe as it came alive, thousands of snakes fusing with akua... when the pirates arrived on board, they were met by a demonic beast with toxic fangs... and a terrifying fox racing beside it, wings of blood spewing from her back... but not her own blood...
"These wings are the blood of my victims, my curse, which binds me to oroboros... come wyvern... let us teach them their mistake in attacking the bloodwings..."
In the rush of battle, the normally gentle Akua was like a different person... this is the assassin Akuahebi... the evil snake... this is the bloody demon spoken of around many campfires, the monster whose name was only said in whispers... this was pure primal bloodlust... at first, as always, oroboros watched in awe as his contractor slaughtered the enemy vanguard, a smile on her face as she slashed one with her claws, beheaded another with her sword, and ripped anothers throat out with her teeth... he had chosen well...

Anxious Hunter

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
-alongside akua wyvern is even more fear inspiring than her 'partner'. The enemies minds are ripped to shreds as their worst fears come to life. lightning crackles around wyvern and any enemy fooling enough to attack is instantly killed, if not vaporised. a dark aura surrounds her and her very presence causes the storm to become worse. wind howls around her as she vaporises her enemies, feeding on their fears. truly she was a sight to behold. unopposed she makes her way to the captains room and opens the door-
captain: please... do not kill me. we only needed the money
wyvern: what money?
captain: we got this job at the bar in the closest town. someone wanted you dead and hired us for a high fee. we didn't know we were committing suicide. please please let me live!
wyvern: very well i will let you live... but you will wish to die soon enough
-wyvern tortures her victim. his screams are heard throughout the battle and wyvern relishes in her opponents misery.

Loyal Supporter

13,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
In the aftermath of the battle, the enemy captain was tossed with the other surviving male pirates(only 3) into the brig... the four female pirates were locked in a large bunk room, with four beds... their leader, a woman name Eska, demands to know why they are being treated differently than the men...
"We may be pirates, we may even be monsters... but we arent heartless... you will be sold, just like the men... but we only have one cell... so you get a room... with beds... be grateful... we could just kill you... but you are worth more alive... perhaps ill keep the pretty one though..."
seeing the blood-soaked pirate woman, and hearing those words from her mouth, the youngest woman hid behind Eska...
Akua walked away laughing... and jumped into the sea to wash the blood from her body... afterward, she returned to the ship, and created 20 familiars... these would crew her new ship... its name, emblazoned on the side, was Tartarus... a sailing vessel, but it could be altered easily... now she had two ships, but a very small crew... thankfully, she had her familiars... and they had new slaves to sell... though she had only been half joking about the young dark elf... she cared not for gender, and would find her "fun" with either... she is a pirate, after all...

Oroboros had retuned to the demonic plane, but he was still connected to his contractor... he chuckled at the thoughts she was having... and at the memory of the bloodbath... there was enough bloodshed in the battle to put a vampire into a food coma... the girl reminded him of his father, The Orochi... he too had a fondness for virgins... of either gender...

Anxious Hunter

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
'captain wait. i would request that i keep the old captain of tarterus. he may be of use to me'
-wyvern is secretly manipulating the captains mind so that she agrees. even with her nature magic akua could not sense her-

Loyal Supporter

13,540 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Oroboros sensed the manipulation through Akua's mind, and sent a message to wyvern...
<Hisssss! Foolissssh child... do not manipulate my ssslave again, or i sssshall devour your ssssoul.... ill allow it thissss time, but do not tesssst me... and jussst ask next time... ssshe likesss you... sssshe would have sssaid yesss... but the young Dark Elf isss ourssss... undersssstand?>
(Also... Ancient primordial snake demon, child of orochi and Ragnarok... yeah... that trumps everything... )
Akua, hearing the message, turns to wyvern and slams her into the mast...
"Hes right, you know... keep the broken captain, but IF YOU EVER MESS WITH MY MIND AGAIN ILL KILL YOU!... ive had that done to me too often to let it happen again... among other things... and remember... your mental attacks cannot harm me... my mother was a succubus... they can be manipulated, but psionic energy dosent harm them"

Anxious Hunter

1,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
(i'm going to make my character more powerful but only later in the story. much later.)
-wyvern bears her sharpened teeth and the air crackles with power-
'one day you will succumb little snake. one day. There are many secrets i have not found. limits i have not reached. you win the battle, but not the war.'
-wyvern grabs the captain and retreats to her roost-
(careful there is a star wars reference coming up)
-using her claws she opens a gash in her captives leg. she focuses her power on all the tiny living things around that mans leg. she senses the cells and bacteria, amoeba viruses. slowly she wills the cells around the wound to multiply. slowly the wound closes. not even a scar remains and wyvern smiles. she was learning-

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff