Distinct Vampire

2,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxѢʅɵɵɗ • ѢαϮћєɗ • ѢʉʅʅєϮs
The Story

User Image

When it comes down to life, we get thrown more curveballs than we do kodac moments. Everyone seems to have the perfect family portrait lives, or so it seems. The thing is, nothing is near perfect. The world and humanity itself is dwendeling more and more towards corruption.
                          In the city of Chicago, nothing is as it seems. There is always something behind someone or something, there is always a catch. Life never plays out the way it is supposed to, as for these two boys life didn't play out at all.
                          Two partners in crime, two trusted friends whom would give their life for eachother. They fought their battles together and would die together. They were two of the most feared and ruthless boys in the city. The cops wanted them, the people wanted them dead, and the world wanted them gone. Everything was going great, they were wealthy and well on their way to being the best crime mobsters in the state..No..the Nation. They got away with anything, everything. Until it happened.
                          It was a very cold night, snow was falling and the roads were getting slick. Families were scurrying to get inside, hoping to stay warm and outlast the blizzard that was nearing. The oldest of the boys was out on the streets, waiting for his partner in crime. He was late, unusual for him. Worry and suspicion began to fill his heart, as he knew something was wrong. It was then his phone rang, his sister was found dead.At that point in time, only one thing ran through his mind: his friend..his partner in crime. He had given his younger partner the permission to date his baby sister. That could be the only solution, the only one. When he arrived, he soon found out his sister was pregnant. The place was a bloody mess, what happened to his sister and that baby that was once inside of her..I dare not tell.
                          Rage and hatred absorbed within, his fists clenched and his hot headed blood overwhelmed him. That night, that cold winter night, he was to exact his revenge. He mercilessly slaughtered his ex-partner's family, even his mother and new baby brother. He killed them all, brutally and ruthlessly. This was payback. So the seed was planted that would grow the most ruthless gangs the nation has ever seen.
                          It's been six years since then, six years and the city has been quiet. The boys seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth. This was not the case. A war is coming, the boys laid dormant only because they were building their army to kill eachother and take the city. Gangs you say? Yes, you're right. In just a week, the city was overtaken by two of the strongest gangs ever seen. Gangs riling a war against eachother, wreaking havoc and pain upon the city and it's people. The two gangs, led by the two most ruthless enemies: Savage Skulls and the Devil's Disciples. The Devil's Disciples led by mourning brother whom sought vengeance and planted the seed for an all out gang warfare and the Savage Skulls lead by the one with who's family was savagely slaughtered and whom to this day will not stop until every last devil is dead. These gangs made the Cartels even MS13 look like a Sunday school bunch. War is coming and with war there are casualties.

Distinct Vampire

2,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
The Rules

User Image
                          oo1. This is my roleplay. I am the owner of it. If I find out you stole anything, prepare for hell. Just ask me if you want something..

oo2. This is a semi-lit to literate roleplay, that means at least one paragraph. One paragraph is seven to ten sentences. Your opening post must be a little bit bigger, of course. It should always be a couple paragraphs please just as much as your comfortable with but don't force anything. Let the writing flow don't ever force it, just do whatever you're comfortable with. As for grammar and spelling, use a damn spell check people, it's not that hard. As for grammar, we went to school for a reason. Utilize that part of your brain please. Just try your best is all I ask, I wont criticize I promise. I know s**t happens.

oo3. Reserves are allowed. Profiles have to be sent in within a day please, unless you give me a decent reason.I'm understanding. Reserve Titles: Your position you're seeking in the gang. Profile Titles: Your favorite country song. If I am offline, Please send in your reserve and profile to my manager Victoria and she will handle it and accept you! Simple as that!

oo4. You must post after your profile is sent in. This is mandatory. I also ask that you continue posting at least twice a week unless there are exceptional circumstances. I will understand, i'm legally disabled so I know stuff happens. If you post a couple times and leave, I will hate you for life. It keeps things going if you try to post as much as possible. If you need a re-cap, just PM me or Victoria and we will give you one. =].

oo5. I ask that on the skeletons you do not change anything. Please put pictures of your character in your post, real pics only and do not stretch the page. Violence is mandatory! Go as gory as you want, I love it! Romance is highly encouraged, just don't cyber. I don't care about anything else. Cause some drama, have someone get attacked by a bear or something. Let's make it interesting.

oo6. As for posting, just put your name and picture in the post. I would love you forever if you put icons, a heading etc. but that's up to you. Do not put your whole post in color, only your speaking use, thinking, etc. We all know what the basics are in these type of formats. Do not break any gaia rules and I shouldn't have a problem with ya.

Distinct Vampire

2,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
The Positions

User Image
                          Here in Chicago, your position in a gang could very well be your life. From ages as young as 10 boys and girls thread into the gangs and very rarely leave. A gang is your home, your people, your family, your folk. They're there at your back to catch you when you fall.

Fights come in all shapes and sizes. From fights between gangs to fights inside of them. From stabbing to shooting, from breakdancing to cripwalking. There's no real boundaries on the gangs in Chicago, except one: Do not enter the other's territory. They are what they are. Some of the gangs have connections so strong that the policeman don't dare to touch them.

O.G.s, original gangster. {25+)They are in it forever. If they're not leading the group, they've retired with honor intact or passed on. These members are worshipped by the rest, insulting them is a sure way to become a dog.
                          There are only two O.G..s that would be the Leaders and their Secondary Leaders.
                          Devil's Disciples Leader: Taken by Chi-Towns Wicked cLOwn
                          Secondary: Taken by xx mudslut xx
                          Savage Skulls Leader: OPEN//RESERVED//TAKEN
                          Secondary: OPEN//RESERVED//TAKEN

Hardcore. (Age 20+}Comprise approximately 5-10% of the gang. These are the die-hard gangsters, who thrive on the gang's lifestyle and will always seek the gang's companionship. The hardcore gangsters will most always be the leaders and without them the gang may fall apart. The gang's level of violence will normally be determined by the most violent hardcore members. They are usually the shooters, stabbers and felons.
                          One Hardcore Leader and Ten Hardcores.
                          Devil's Disciples Hardcore Leader: Taken by Tryfon
                          Devil's Disciples Hardcores:
                          Guys:
                          [0/5]
                          Girls:[0/5]

--

Savage Skulls Hardcore Leader: Taken by Chi-Towns Wicked cLOwn
                          Savage Skulls Hardcores:
                          Guys
                          [0/5]
                          Girls
                          [1/5]

Regular Members (or Associates). Usually range from 14 to 25 years old; their jobs are robbing and stealing. They are money oriented. They are initiated into the gang and will back up the "hardcore" gang members. If they stay in the gang long enough, they will become hardcore. They usually join the gang for status and recognition. They will attend gang functions, and may even participate in some gang related criminal activity.
                          Slots filled: 0
                          Savage Skulls: 0
                          Devils Disciples: 0
                          No limit

Dogs. (Any Age) Used by all higher members of the gang. Usually they'll run errands for the upper ranks and often get ordered around. They are looked down upon by most of the gang. These members tend to have a reason for being here. Normally this is for punishment, but other reasons have been noted. There are usually only two or three dogs in a gang and many try to leave due to the treatment they recieve.
                          Slots filled: 1
                          Devil's Disciples: 1
                          No limit

Wanna-be's. Usually 11 to 13 years old; their jobs are tagging and stealing. They are not yet initiated into the gang, but hang around with them and usually will do most anything the gang members ask of them so that they may prove themselves worthy of belonging.
                          No limit

Could-be's. Usually under the age of 10. Children of this age are usually offspring of the O.G's or Hardcore gangsters and are merely there for 'babysitting' purposes only.
                          No limit

Hookers/Strippers Usually these girls are between 13-26. They have joined the gang normally by invite from the upper class men. Some of them are personal only to the higher ranking members, others stuck with the lower ranks.
                          Slots filled: 1
                          Devil's Disciples: 0
                          Savage Skulls: 1
                          No limit

Data Keepers ( Any age)Usually these guys are a bit on the nerdy side of the gang. They keep all the intellect on other gangs, members, and their gangs members and intellect. They always have a laptop and are higher up in positions. They are respected by the leaders; for without these guys files could not be kept.
                          No limit

HitMen :(20+) These guys are a group of their own. They are hire for fire. They are normally hired by the leaders or secondary leaders of the gangs. What is their purpose? They are ordered to do a variety of things. If they hired, they do whatever the highest bidder tells them. Whether it be getting information, assassination, tracking, you name it and they do it. They too work for the cops on occassion, but mostly go back and forth between the gangs. Some are loyal to one gang some just go to the highest bidder.
                          [2/10]
                          Profiles will be posted on both gang pages.

Distinct Vampire

2,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
The Skelly

FIRST MIDDLE LAST
Character Title Here -i.e.. The Leader

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Quote with other pic links here

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxNicknames
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxAge
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHeight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxWeight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxGang (If Hitman put Hitman)

xxxxxxxxxxxxɌɑϼϛӈɇɇϮ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊠Character Fact etc. You may add more if you like. You can post weapons, don't go crazy be reasonable but there's no limits on weapons after all this is a gang. These are yurt facts and info.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊠Fact
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊠Fact
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊠Fact
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊠Fact
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊠Fact
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⊠Fact

k駧 τнι§ ηιġħτмąяэ ġøø∂-βyэ

This is your biography. At least two paragraphs.

Screenname

[align=center][size=22][color=POSTING COLOR][b]FIRST[/b][/color] [color=darkslategray][b]☢[/b] [/color]MIDDLE [color=darkslategray][b]☢[/b][/color] [color=POSTINGCOLOR] [b]LAST[/b] [/color][/size]
[size=18][color=black]Character Title Here -i.e.. The Leader[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][img]malformed url[/img]
[size=14] Quote with other pic links here [/size][/align]

[size=11][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=POSTING COLOR]◆[/color] [color=#4C7D7E]Nicknames[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=POSTING COLOR]◆[/color] [color=#4C7D7E]Age[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=POSTING COLOR]◆[/color] [color=#4C7D7E]Height[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=POSTING COLOR]◆[/color] [color=#4C7D7E]Weight[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=POSTING COLOR]◆[/color] [color=#4C7D7E]Gang (If Hitman put Hitman)[/color][/size]

[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=14][color=POSTING COLOR]◆[/color] [color=darkslategray][b]ɌɑϼϛӈɇɇϮ[/b][/color][/size]
[size=11][color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=POSTING COLOR]⊠[/color]Character Fact etc. You may add more if you like. You can post weapons, don't go crazy be reasonable but there's no limits on weapons after all this is a gang. These are yurt facts and info.
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=POSTING COLOR]⊠[/color]Fact
[color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=POSTING COLOR]⊠[/color]Fact[/size]

[align=center][b][size=14][color=darkslategray]◐[/color] [color=POSTING COLOR]k駧 τнι§ [strike]ηιġħτмąяэ[/strike] ġøø∂-βyэ[/color] [color=darkslategray]◑[/color][/size][/b][/align]
[align=center][size=11]This is your biography. At least two paragraphs.[/size][/align]
[size=15][align=center]
[color=darkslategray]►[/color] [b][color=postingcolor]Screenname[/color][/b] [color=darkslategray]◄[/color][/align][/size]

Distinct Vampire

2,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
The Setting

User Image

It's night, It's quite cold, very chilly. The wind is up, hazy clouds reside over the city. Slowly, a snow is falling. It will soon stick to the ground. Occasionally, light icy rain will fall, then quit. The weather is worsening.

The gangs are mainly at the bars at night, or at home. Some live in apartments, some their cars, the others anywhere. The gang leaders live either in the upper floor of the bars, that's basically their apartments. Otherwise, they have various other properties.
                          The bars are large, luxurious bars basically once warehouses that were bought and now renovated so they can fit quite a crowd and have many levels. They're very enticing and loud. They serve the finest alcohol and the best beats.To get inside, it's a pretty penny. Anyone would tell you though, it's definitely worth your money and time.
                          The Devil's Disciples bar is named 'Hell'.
                          The Savage Skulls bar is named 'The Cemetery'.

Distinct Vampire

2,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
ETC

User Image

ANN0UNCEMENTS
                          OOC and recruit thread is in process of being made.
                          Any questions about the profiles or member descriptions just ask darlins'.
                          You need any help with the profiles, shoot me a message. =)
                          KThanx.

White List
                          Me! For making and designing this RP.
                          Victoria for being the best manager and the most best of friends in the world!

Black List

Distinct Vampire

2,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Edward 100
The Opening

User Image
                          Reserved

Distinct Vampire

2,500 Points