Welcome to Gaia! ::

Join Us?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 29, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Quote:
Quote:
'Did you buy the actual guild or is it just this forum' I think that's what was meant.........
i plan on getting actual one soon

m'kay! O.o aren't they really expensive? Because if they are, can do no other than to give my money earned to the guild until we have enough to get one! ^___^
how's the sig? is it good?
it cost 20,000gold to make the guild so there fore... get donations and give em to me... i wil not spend my money in anything else until we have thae
Quote:
much to long... shorten it or copy mine in my siggy
Quote:
Quote:

m'kay, lemme go do that
Quote:
Quote:

how did you make it so short? I copy it and paste, and it turns into the long sentence again >.<
Quote:
it cost 20,000gold to make the guild so there fore... get donations and give em to me... i wil not spend my money in anything else until we have thae
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

how did you make it so short? I copy it and paste, and it turns into the long sentence again >.<
act like u post reply.. hit URL button input the URL then it gives u a nikname option... do that... then copy the huge long thingy and put it in your siggy
meeh?
::points to sig:: this is as short as it lets me get.
NEW MEMBER! 'Crow-Boy'
he's not on, but I called him.
Quote:
meeh?
::points to sig:: this is as short as it lets me get.
NEW MEMBER! 'Crow-Boy'
he's not on, but I called him.
cool i need all the donations we can get... once i get 4000 more gold... we are halfway
ummm......... where's the URL option in the editing part?
Quote:
ummm......... where's the URL option in the editing part?
it is under... post reply.... at the vert top... all the way to right
sorry to ask but i have an idea... if u have any spare items or any items that u wood give up... mybe u cood sell them
Quote:
sorry to ask but i have an idea... if u have any spare items or any items that u wood give up... mybe u cood sell them

I'll think about it. I've only got another pair of pants and a locket from my ex. see there were these evil masks! and when I tried to sell them to the stores they sold all my other items instead! crying crying that was like 2 months ago....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff