Welcome to Gaia! ::

:walks in taking a puff of a cigar looks around sees a shadow and sits :
walks in
"what room am i in gatz?"
*Comes down from the great stairway* Hello and welcome, new members. Please enjoy the facilities we have here. You may chose your room. Please stay out of the fourth floor library and do not enter the black door on the 14th floor, that leads to my office on the 15th. Breaking the locks and entering will result in. . .death. Thank you.
((Foyer))
AxPerfectxImperfection
Quote:
Most of society is watered down, pansies, or just plain un-informed. thats why I try to advertise. I need good men and women to join.

Cambria laughed bitterly. "Yes. Pansies. That sounds about right. Getting all squeamish at the sight of a tiny bit of blood. What's this world coming to?" She asked, the question directed at no one in particular.

*Chuckling lightly, he walked to the center of the facility, and outside into the courtyard within the building confounds*
Cambria headed towards the main stairway. She figured she would just wander around a bit, instead of finding her room. Besides, she had already decided that she would most likely choose one on the fourteenth floor. Without thinking, she had already turned a corner and was heading down some passage. Cambria had somehow already become lost. "Lovely." She muttered, looking this way and that, failing to remember which way was which.
*Sitting down, he looks up the sides of the tall building, seeing his 15th floor balcany. Grabbing his staff from out of his trenchcoat, he uses its magical properties to change it into a grappling hook and launches it up till it attaches onto the raining on his balcany, then squeezes it, sending him flying up towards the 15th floor*
She sighed, deciding to continue down the hall. She encountered countless doors and halls that seemed to provide no way out. Cambria hoped she wouldn't stumble into some area the was off limits. It wouldn't exactly make the best first impression.
:walking around in the shadows lookin around for some life or a jod to do or maby just trouble sees smoothcrimnal siting down sits in a over stuffed chair across from him: need anything boss?
*LAnding on top of his balcany, he walks into his room. Seeing Cambria in one of the security cameras, he pushes a button and speaks into the microphone, sending his voice to one of the call boxes near her* Your on the 11th floor. Go to your right down the hall, and then the blue door will take you to the stairwell. From there you can up or down and see what floor your going to. Or when you get to the blue door, look to your left. there will be a green door. thats the elevator.
walks to tha gate and puts tha code in and walks to tha front door and walks in
DeathDealerII
:walking around in the shadows lookin around for some life or a jod to do or maby just trouble sees smoothcrimnal siting down sits in a over stuffed chair across from him: need anything boss?

*Walking out if his office, he takes his personal elevator to the main living room and sits down. Looking over, he sees Death*
No. Not yet. I'm still building upon the mafia. Once we get a good syndicate going, thats when the fun starts.
Quote:
*LAnding on top of his balcany, he walks into his room. Seeing Cambria in one of the security cameras, he pushes a button and speaks into the microphone, sending his voice to one of the call boxes near her* Your on the 11th floor. Go to your right down the hall, and then the blue door will take you to the stairwell. From there you can up or down and see what floor your going to. Or when you get to the blue door, look to your left. there will be a green door. thats the elevator.

"Oh. Um. Thanks." She replied, feeling a bit awkward talking to a box. She headed down the hall and to the left. Green door. From now on, I take the elevator, she decided.
can someone show me where every thing is
SS4gogeta1

*Hands you a map* Green doors are elevators. Blue, the stairwell. The fourth and 15 floor are locked off, so dont go there. Pass by the 4th if you need to, but dont try to go in.
((Read the opening posts, they explain the building))
SmoothCriminal
SS4gogeta1

*Hands you a map* Green doors are elevators. Blue, the stairwell. The fourth and 15 floor are locked off, so dont go there. Pass by the 4th if you need to, but dont try to go in.
((Read the opening posts, they explain the building))

one more thing where is my room

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces