Welcome to Gaia! ::

NeonGlowstick2
*violet swipes her card and enters her code. the gates open and she swiftly walks to the door. not sure if she should just enter or knock, she stops and thinks for a second. Well, she IS a member... She opens the door and steps inside*

As he walks by her, he smiles and says* Your room is on the 5fth floor, room 132. If you want to change, just ask. *He said, continueing on*
what room am i in?
-- Cambria swiped the card, entering her code. She soon entered, glancing at the property. Damn... she mused. This is a big place.
She opened the front door, wandering inside. She really had no idea where to go, so stood around and waited. --
AxPerfectxImperfection
-- Cambria swiped the card, entering her code. She soon entered, glancing at the property. Damn... she mused. This is a big place.
She opened the front door, wandering inside. She really had no idea where to go, so stood around and waited. --

*Coming down from the stairs, he sees Cambria* Ah, welcome. You look lost. Perhaps a map would help. *He says, handing her a property map* You may chose your room anywhere from the fifth floor to the 14th floor. Entrance to the fourth floor, and 15th floor are closed off. If you wish to check out the library on the fourth floor, feel free to ask. the fifteenth floor is my office, bedroom, etc. Other than that, feel free to wander around. There are elevators, if you do not wish to climb the Great Stairway. *Said Gatz* Anything else you wish to know?
SmoothCriminal
NeonGlowstick2
*violet swipes her card and enters her code. the gates open and she swiftly walks to the door. not sure if she should just enter or knock, she stops and thinks for a second. Well, she IS a member... She opens the door and steps inside*

As he walks by her, he smiles and says* Your room is on the 5fth floor, room 132. If you want to change, just ask. *He said, continueing on*

Alright. So, got anything sceduled? *she folds her arms and shifts her weight* or should i just hang around this gaiant place until you call for me. As you can see i'm new to this whole Mafia thing. What exactly goes on?
NeonGlowstick2
SmoothCriminal
NeonGlowstick2

Alright. So, got anything sceduled? *she folds her arms and shifts her weight* or should i just hang around this gaiant place until you call for me. As you can see i'm new to this whole Mafia thing. What exactly goes on?

Well, once we're up and running, with subtantial members, we'll begin doing what all high power crime syndicates do.
SmoothCriminal
NeonGlowstick2
SmoothCriminal
NeonGlowstick2

Well, once we're up and running, with subtantial members, we'll begin doing what all high power crime syndicates do.

Wich is.. what exactly? Sorry, 300 years should've provided me with information of the high society money going ons but i never really did get rich.
NeonGlowstick2
SmoothCriminal
NeonGlowstick2
SmoothCriminal
NeonGlowstick2

Wich is.. what exactly? Sorry, 300 years should've provided me with information of the high society money going ons but i never really did get rich.

high robbery, drug traffiking, onsloughts. thats how we make our money.
SmoothCriminal
NeonGlowstick2
SmoothCriminal
NeonGlowstick2
SmoothCriminal
NeonGlowstick2

*violet laughs and nods* thank you. i think i'll go up to my room and crash now. there wouldnt happen to be any more young men here besides yourself would there?
NeonGlowstick2
SmoothCriminal
NeonGlowstick2
SmoothCriminal
NeonGlowstick2
SmoothCriminal
NeonGlowstick2

*violet laughs and nods* thank you. i think i'll go up to my room and crash now. there wouldnt happen to be any more young men here besides yourself would there?

Nope. Still getting members.
that bites.. *she chuckles slightly and then wanders off to her room* Oh, sorry sir, but what is your name before i go off.
NeonGlowstick2
that bites.. *she chuckles slightly and then wanders off to her room* Oh, sorry sir, but what is your name before i go off.

Gatz
Quote:
*Coming down from the stairs, he sees Cambria* Ah, welcome. You look lost. Perhaps a map would help. *He says, handing her a property map* You may chose your room anywhere from the fifth floor to the 14th floor. Entrance to the fourth floor, and 15th floor are closed off. If you wish to check out the library on the fourth floor, feel free to ask. the fifteenth floor is my office, bedroom, etc. Other than that, feel free to wander around. There are elevators, if you do not wish to climb the Great Stairway. *Said Gatz* Anything else you wish to know?

-- She took the map, nodding in acknowledgement. Her eyes scanned the inside, while trying to take in all the information. --
It's a pity not many members have applied yet. You'd think with the offers of money, power and a little violence on the side, people would just come rushing in. Guess society is a bit more peaceful now. Or afraid. Whichever.
AxPerfectxImperfection
Quote:

-- She took the map, nodding in acknowledgement. Her eyes scanned the inside, while trying to take in all the information. --
It's a pity not many members have applied yet. You'd think with the offers of money, power and a little violence on the side, people would just come rushing in. Guess society is a bit more peaceful now. Or afraid. Whichever.

Most of society is watered down, pansies, or just plain un-informed. thats why I try to advertise. I need good men and women to join. ((And by good i mean literate RPers who like long posts, and dont just skip over them, not wanting to read them.))
Quote:
Most of society is watered down, pansies, or just plain un-informed. thats why I try to advertise. I need good men and women to join.

Cambria laughed bitterly. "Yes. Pansies. That sounds about right. Getting all squeamish at the sight of a tiny bit of blood. What's this world coming to?" She asked, the question directed at no one in particular.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff