Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Story: Back in the day when the world was just a whole bunch of missions for the standing ninja, everything is peaceful. But the year is 2034 now and alot of stuff as changed from ninja, to warrior, to soldier, to student. The kids nowadays don't fight in the Leaf, but even the village's name changed to Detaluis. But war is on the break again, and the village needs more then just adults. Teenagers lifes will some start to become more and more different as the 'war inc.' take students away from there home and schools to live in labs to train and be tested on to be the perfect weapon...

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Name:Leo
Quote: Don't mess with me when i'm mad
Race: Vampire
Personality: Dark, quit, and smart
Sexuality: Gay
Bio: Leo been in the lab since he turn 13, he was living with his brother but the ' white coats' killed him and took him away form his home, he hardly remembers it but flash backs pop in his head all the time when his always or mad.
Pic:

User Image

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Name: Seiji Takeshi
Quote: What are you looking at.
Race: Neko
Personality: Mysterious
Sexuality: Gay
Bio: Seiji is a typical neko who likes to keep to him self. He had one best friend but he was killed and vowed never to get close again because if he do, hes afraid that they might leave him.
Pic: User Image

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Leo
Don't mess with me when I'm mad

User Image

Leo was sitting through a boring war meeting the 'white coats' drag him too, they said he was the best but why didn't he feel like it. When they were done talking he walked right out on them and down the hall to the indoors cafe', there was an outdoors but it was higher ages from 18-29, but once your 29 you can go anywhere in the city to eat or drink. He sighed thinking about it, once in the line he grab a cup of lairs blood and sat in a cornor so no one can bug him. He sipped his blood down and enjoyed ever drop there was.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Seiji
What are you looking at?
User Image

Seiji walked into the cafe and order him some milk and cream and sat down at the table and started to drink. He was thinking to himself. What to do today. He noticed the vampire in the corner drinking blood. "Someones thirsty." He chuckled.

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Leo

User Image

Leo heard him and got up and walked away throw the cup away as he passed the trash can, he whipped hims mouth as he walked down the halls.

A teen about a year younger then Leo walked over to Seiji "its probably best not to talk to Leo, his been down since his parnter died in battle, and the white coats are trying to replace Leo's partner but Leo wont let them"he said and walked off.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Seiji
What are you looking at?
User Image

'I know what its like to loose someone very close." He said and got up and threw his stuff away and walked out. Should I apologize to him? He thought. He nodded and ran to catch up to him. "Im sorry I didnt know. about your partner." He said

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Leo

User Image

Leo stopped and looked at the other male, and sighed "I watched my partner be burn to death in a mission, what about yours, I heard yours died too"he said looking at the other male in the eyes. Leo had hate mixed with sorrow in his eyes but he only showed hate on his face and body.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Seiji
User Image
What are you looking at?

He looked back in his eyes. "He saved me from my head getting chopped off. I didn't see it and he pushed me out the way but his head was chopped off." His eyes sadden as he told him and he looked away from him.

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Leo

User Image

"I wonder whats worst, a quick death or being burn alive"He said walking off, not really wanting to talk about his partner at all. He walked for a hour before noticing he ending up stopping at his room, he opened the door and walked inside.

Fashionable Kitten

13,925 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Seiji
What are you looking at?
User Image

"Well when you put it like that...." He said quietly as he watch him walk off. Then he turned to leave. He went to the roof and closed his eyes. He like going up there. Its peace and quiet.

Interesting Shapeshifter

4,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Leo

User Image

mewuzumaki

Leo sighed, he got up off his bed and walked out of his room, he went to the root top and stood beside Seiji "sorry about my rudeness, I never really was one to nice really, my partner told me and show me how to be nice, I guess with him gone I grew back to my old cold hearted, never talking self" he said not looking at Seiji "your partner died a noble death, and I know now you couldn't do anything, but if you had my spot to chose over family and friend and then just sit there being played as they both died before your every eyes, you feel almost useless and empty after its all over"he said looking at Seiji.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff