Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Lover

8,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
They were few on those who would oppose the evil queen, those brave or stupid enough to reclaim the throne for Victoria. She sighed and locked eyes with the man before her.

"To say that she is wrong would be a grave mistake" She said carefully "Your highness Tora is correct, she cannot be alive or else I would know"

With that she turned on her heel "Be ready Sir Knight, the end is upon you"

Roslin, stone face as she left the dungeon, prayed to whatever god watched over them that he would understand her message.

Cunning Cardholder

8,975 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
User Image

♫ Ɏ Ʉ ȿ Ⱥ ♫

Chants rise in terror, free round the oaken beams
Flickering firelight portraying the grisly scene

Yusa watched as the woman turned and left. Silently the male moved away from the bars and sat himself down by the wall listening to the sounds of the other prisoners pleading their innocence. Shutting his eyes the demon drifted into a restless sleep. It didn't take long for dreams to arrive.

'Yusa stood dressed in his ceremonial armour as the festivities went on about him, silently and dilligently the knight held firm to his duties, constantly keeping an eye on the members of the royal family. It was a warm day, the sun beat down on the armour yet it didn't phase him, he relished the heat, the world was cold for someone of his species and though he could blend in with these humans, it was something he wasn't.' The dream faded almost as quickly as it had come leaving Yusa in the darkness of his mind.

Warriors advance, prepare for the nightmare for
Futile their sacrifice as even their hearts must know

Wearing : This
XWith : None
XXOOC : None

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Side Character

User Image

Aro woke he notices Victoria sitting in a chair in front of the hearth poking at the fire as she hugs her legs to her chest. she looks sad and yet she hasn't shed a tear, Aro frowns a bit because he never saw the entire royal family; just the king and maybe the queen. or that was all he could remember, Aro crosses his arms over his chest.

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

"I--!" Jeanine stopped herself. She had almost said that she was 'fine', but that was a lie. A sigh passed through her lips as she cast her eyes to the ground. "I guess I'm not fine...I...hate her...for all she's done to me and our parents...Making it so I was the one who was the criminal!" Turning away from Antoine, she glared at the wall of bushes and a tree's trunk. "I want to stop her! But I can't! She has more people on her side and they don't even know I exist! She has the smarts and I--I have nothing! If I go back...she'll do the same thing to me all over again. If I fight, she'll have me locked up for good...what can I do?" A frown curved her lips as she turned to Antoine, she never hated anyone before and now she hated her sister.

"Antoine...I'm scaring myself! I'm actually contemplating murdering her!!" She stated. "...Am-am I truly evil as she said I am? Is it right to kill her? What am I supposed to do?!"

I have dreams despite my pain
You can't just keep me in a cage!
Someday

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine listened to her and then approached her and then listened to her only to pull her into his arms so that he could give her a little bit of comfort and then then placed his arms around her and then looked outside and then took a deep breath and released it softly.

"We have both been blind in what our sisters have been doing" Antoine answered and then looked at her. "The only thing we can do is to set it right, and you know that that means, we both have to fight our own sisters, i have to set it right, I will have to fight my own sister. I have found out that my sister killed the royal family to become queen, the only way i can set things right is when the closest member of the Janush family becomes king or queen... you on the other hand, is meant to be the queen of your people, but your sister took it, you have to fight back because you are the rightful heir to the throne, you will have to fight her but you dont have to kill her, wanting to fight her because of what she did to your people doesnt make you an evil person, if fact it shows why you should be queen... We both ahve to right the wrongs did to our kingdoms by our sisters and if we have to wage war and fight we have to do it... i dont know how but we musht try."

"And try you will," said a voice and then Antoine turned around to see that it was the fairy queen who smiled and then looked at them both and then motioned them to the door. "come, breakfast will be served in the sun room, come with me... we can talk about this further after your both have eaten."

Antoine watched as the queen turned around and then exityed the door before turning around and then looked at them both and then Antoine turned to Jeanine and then offered her his arm so that he could accompany her to where the sun room is.

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Jeanine blinked when Antoine's arms wrapped around her. As soon as he began talking to her, she began to relax and feel a little better. She still felt scared though. What was going to happen when she did face her sister? If her sister was able to get men to kill for her, what else could she do? Her thoughts were about to go to the worse scenario when a woman's voice broke through her thoughts. Turning around both her and Antoine saw it was the Queen. At least she was on their side. Her stomach growled at the mention of breakfast and when she saw Antoine offering his arm, she smiled and placed her hand around it. That was she supposed to do when a man offers her his arm, right? As she followed after the Fairy Queen.

"...Has my sister...hurt your people, your Majesty?" Jeanine asked.

Someday

Fashionable Lover

8,025 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200
User Image
Leaving the dungeon she made her way to the treasury, would Tora have kept the old knights sword as a bragging piece? Knowing her she would wear it to his execution to taunt him if not stab him before hand to degrade him. She sighed, perhaps he will find a way out before it all came to a head but he would have to have a taste for blood shed with all the guards posted in the castle.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

With news of Vitoria's survival Queen Tora is stressing on her own ability to fight for the throne once again. unware of her Ally's sister and her own brother have disappeared to oppose her, Tora sits on the throne pondering trying to figure out how Victoria survived 200 mercenaries. And it shouldn't be this freaken hard to find her. so in order to send more men she levied more taxes from the people. Which brought more and more people on the streets or in prison or even to death...

(Those who want to join the rp have to send me the profiles, if you just posted without my say you will be thrown out of the rp. this is a warning, you have to read the rules on the very first page.)

Witty Poster

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
User ImageUser Image

000000000000000000~ Antoine Von Bielefeld ~

User Image

User Image
Antoine sat on the study pursuing spell books though he couldnt concentrate and he leaned back and stared at the cieling. His mind still on the talk they had with the fairy queen. the fairy queen had told them that she was only protecting the world. she told them that if their sisters get a hold of the immortality gem then the whole world will fall into darkness. Antoine did not know what to do, but he knew something he had always been complacent. He couldnt do that anymore.

Standing from the table where there were books of spells open everywhere he went to the window and then pulled it open, He knew the woman he had accompanied wasnt taking this well at all. After all she just found out that the sister she had trusted explicitly was lying to her all these time and it was really painful. At least for him, he was generally left alone and ignored but at least she would talk to him when he would show his face but it was always short.

Antoine turned around and then stared at the magic books and then went to it and then stared down. He needed something to do, he sighed as he sat down and then ran his hand through his hair, /Honestly he had no idea on what to do. He was as clueless as jeanine in what to do. He didnt know how to libarate countries. This was a new step for him, one he didnt know if he would be successful or not he sighed.

"Oh sister, what did you do?" Antoine said into the air. "I wish there was another way to do this."

Antoine leaned in the table and then palced his elbow on the forehead and then touched his face as he closed his eyes and then sighed... he didnt know what to do, to who to talk too and what to do. This was hard, it was bad to betray your own family... and he knew he was doing it. He felt bad but he knew it had to do. Hopefully his sister when it comes down to the end would forgive him, but he knew she wouldnt. From this point on he knew that their bond as siblings was broken

♣ N O B L E S S E ♣ ~0~ ♣ O B L I G E♣

Made by Xx_tweakytwentygurl_xX

Friendly Warlord

11,675 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tax Evader 100
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Jeanine frowned as she squeezed her hand on her lap. Her sister had lied all this time to keep herself in power. The only reason why she didn't kill her so far was because she had the power to keep the kingdom's energy running. If her power wasn't so badly needed, she would have been killed right away. Now that she has gotten out, her sister will tighten on her imprisonment...if or when she ever gets her hands on her. She didn't want to be imprisoned anymore. Jeanine was tired of living in fear and her people needed to be free from her sister. But what could she really do? The only ones who knew about the tyranny of the two queens were Jeanine and Antoine. They couldn't possibly take their sisters down without help. Who would listen to them? Antoine may have more of a chance, but her...as far as she was concerned, she was no one important to anyone. Besides she didn't know much about the other kingdoms...who would be best to go to?

Someday

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Side Character

User Image

Aro watches Victoria dress in back into her armor, " Are you sure you want to journey for Allies your still critically injured." he stated not liking that the possible future Queen who is injured plans to leave alone to search for allies that may or may not join her cause. Aro picks up his spear because if Victoria leaves so will he to make sure nothing happens to her.

Alien Werewolf

8,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

Victoria's theme

Victoria's theme 2

Victoria's Theme 3

User Image

User Image

User Image

Victoria looks at the 14 year old boy with a concerning look which he wasn't use to seeing on anyone's face before. "If I don't move now Tora will tear my kingdom apart if she hasn't done it already."she said trying to keep a very calm posture. " if you want come I would appreciate the company." she said shocking the boy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff