Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Generous 100
Alice

...I live and breathe the Zero Atmosphere...

User Image

My family framed me..other than that, I lied. My name is Alice. Alice said slowly, feeling bad that she had lied.

Javier Cross

D317

Familiar Noob

User Image

After hearing Alice's reason for being here his blood boiled. How could family do something like that! They were supposed to look out for each other not stab each other in the back! With barely constrained rage Delsin spoke. "No. There not family. No family I know of would do that to someone they loved. That's why you get to, despite what people think, choose your family. I mean what is a family except a group of people who care for each other? No those people who framed you are not family, they are scum. No they are worse then scum, to think someone would just abandons their own flesh and blood like that..." Then his mind caught up to him. He was abandoned at birth, was that why the idea appalled him so much? Putting that in the back of his mind he continued. "From now on you choose who is your family, not some paper or what people say they are. Don't let others dictate any part of your life, period."

Mayor Twihard

Javier Cross
Ninshubur
'Bred for the Stars and born for purpose, guide me across the stratosphere,'
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
As though she was hiding her secrets from everyone else for whatever reason, or rather, more secrets to hide than first glances implied, the tall woman revealed aloud,"Pardon the Deception on my part, my name is Ninshubur, and I will admit I deserve landing in this Asylum, this is my punishment after all," 'For what happened to the one I had fallen for,' Ninshubur withheld the last part,"For now, All you need to know is that I did more than my fair share of being prepared to kill, more than once, and that my family didn't arrange for me to wind up here," 'The same will not be said for one of our allies, but given how I wounded up getting one of their own children killed and was unable to prevent it in time, I at least have it coming if nothing else,' Ninshubur withheld the mark.

'You have more than enough incentive to not trust your biological family, my family went to go on legal ventures and only a few of their branches would go for Criminal activities nowadays, but they never went to have me sent here," Ninshubur stated,"Alice, do not worry, if any trouble transpires, you will not wind up dead in this Asylum, I will personally see to it,"

Ninshubur then goes to think to herself on the Mysterious Man talking to them,'He could be part of our greatest salvation, or a major cause of our absolute demise, until more information is provided, he must be watched carefully at all times when possible,' as Ninshubur goes to hear what Alice or the Mysterious Man will reveal or respond, next.

"It is not quite a bad thing to hear your name is less ambiguous in gender-related regards than mine, I will admit it, Miss Alice," Ninshubur stated aloud,"Your thoughts?You need to know
you are not alone in here, and we will be there for you,"
as Ninshubur has yet to see this 'Alice' person in terms of what she looks like.

User Image

Mayor Twihard
''

D317
''

Beloved Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Generous 100
Alice

User Image

Thank you, both of you. Alice said with a smile at them both. I..I think I'll still keep my family though. I love them, even if they are the reason that I'm here..but maybe, we could be family as well? she asked, leaning forward in her cell and trying to spot Ninshubur.

Javier Cross

D317
Ninshubur
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Ninshubur felt troubled by the request, thinking to herself on the following,'This is where I failed the person I cared about, despite the fact I happily agreed from the start, I failed to keep the person safe at all,' as Ninshubur felt a temptation to crawl into the fetal position and begin weeping over the idea,'No, they do not need to hear me like this, I have to keep it cool, calm and professional with how I respond,'

After Ninshubur regained her composure for a bit, she goes to respond,"I have no faith in myself to accomplish keeping you safe, yet regardless of the offer, thank you, I would just like some time to think it over for now, is all," as Ninshubur goes to look for where the man's voice
hailed from in this Prison block,"You sort of missed out on your chance to say 'Ladies first' if you wanted to say it, your thoughts on what Alice said aloud?" as Ninshubur goes to await
what the man will say, 'It'll give me more opportunities to learn whether or not he might be
detrimental to our survival odds or not, to begin with,'
as Ninshubur goes to await his reply.

User Image

Mayor Twihard
''

D317
''

Familiar Noob

User Image

Delsin was surprised at Alice was able to just let something like that go, and it almost made him laugh at how stupid it seemed to him. "Hm? Oh, sorry. I personally wont consider us family because I don't trust you two enough for that much of a commitment. Even though having two girls does sound pretty good right about now..." Delsin chuckled knowing he would probably get yelled at, but hey he couldn't pass up an opportunity to make a joke so easily set up. Laughing a bit he turned more serious. "Look maybe in the future, but not now when I don't even know what you look like. I could guarantee your safety but itll be a little rocky at first. Me and the other guys in here get along just fine, so stick with me till everyone backs off then you should be fine as long as you don't do something stupid. After the first month or so though your on your own." He felt no sympathy for either of them, in here it was do or die. Or worse rape. So helping some newbies was usually a sure way to get killed or one of them killed.

Javier Cross

Mayor Twihard
''

Beloved Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Generous 100
Alice

User Image

Alice scowled a little at Delsin, knowing that he wasn't serious, but still stinning at the mention of what he was implying.
Rape wasn't uncommon in prisons, and it was a fate that Alice feared.
Others may not be as forgiving as you are, Alice. she thought to herself, thinking of her two friends. In truth, her family's...betrayal had hurt her quite a lot, but there was nobody else that she could turn too, and being framed by them hurt, but it was better than being alone.

Javier Cross

D317
Ninshubur
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"You deserve to know you are not alone, that much is clear as daytime, Alice," Ninshubur stated aloud, as though she could hear Alice's thoughts around the block, despite the fact Alice had yet to say anything aloud,"Sir, where do you stand on the situation?I figured you may as well admit it first before I confess as well," as Ninshubur goes to hide her own mysteries
and keep the secrets for her secrets to herself, for now,'No need to berate myself on the past for now, Alice and that man would have need for a strong person right now, not just
in physical prowess either,'
as she goes to await what their voices will say, next.

User Image

Mayor Twihard
''

D317
'''

Familiar Noob

User Image

Delsin contemplated how exactly to respond to her question before answering with no hesitation whatsoever. "Well it depends on what you mean by situation. The part about being locked up? That situation I can solve in no time, In fact I've had multiple chances to break out undetected. But it's not getting out of the cell block that's the problem. It's finding a ride, getting clearance to leave, and not killing anyone on the way. Now if you are referring to why am I here, I was hired to break in a place, it ended badly. Shoot out killed 11 people and I got pinned for all of it. They were right but I didn't feel like being arrested so I ran, killed the person who sold me out and his whole little gang, then turned myself in." He said all of this nonchalantly like it was an every day occurrence. Well for him it was common to see such things but he could imagine he seemed like a monster to them.

Javier Cross

Mayor Twihard
''

Beloved Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Generous 100
Alice

User Image

You got framed too then...wait. What do you mean 'multiple chances to get out'? Alice asked, her mouth dropping open a little.
The guards should have taken everything that could be used to break out - they certainly took my tools - so its wither something he hid well, or a skill of some sort, something that they can't take away. Alice thought, her mind a-buzz with the possibilities.

Javier Cross

D317
Ninshubur
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"If it were just the 3 of us, all we may have needed to do is to go get a couple of fighter ships, check if they're in functional condition and fly out of there if we wanted to do that," Ninshubur stated aloud,"But for more than just the mere 3 of us?A bigger shuttle requires a Crew, like it or not, anyone else recall why we'd need a crew?" as Ninshubur goes to hear what the Mysterious man has to add about why he didn't leave as of yet, in fact.
"We are all ears, do you believe us enough to tell more?Tell you what, if it helps in the least
bit I was in a lot of trouble and it brought me here,"

'If this is intended to be my punishment, so be it, but if it turns out I am meant to live for more than just this, someone give me some kind of sign,' as Ninshubur goes to hide whatever past pain she may be recalling when she said her words aloud.

User Image

D317
''

Mayor Twihard
''

Familiar Noob

User Image

Delsin sighed at their questions and quickly regretted saying anything. "The guards have keys on their belts, I could have easily swiped them during their rounds. Now normally we would need a crew, but if we take the warden's personal ship we won't. It's auto pilot, and a corvette class. Fast, comfortable, and roomy. Now there are obvious flaws to that side, so let's say we do get a crew, we would still need the security codes to leave without raising suspicions, and to even enter a command in the navigation systems." He had to admit he had been focused on the corvette out of spite. And he wanted a challenge, but with these two with him it would be impossible to do and not be detected. "If we ever do get out we need it done without them knowing till it's to late, unless you want hundreds of thousands of dollars on our heads along with private contractors." He said the last part with pure venom rolling off every word.

Javier Cross

Mayor Twihard
''

Beloved Phantom

8,850 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Generous 100
Alice

User Image

If the ship that we took had an artificial intelligence, we wouldn't need as many people. Alice said with a little smile. All we would need are my tools and I might be able to cause a little trouble to cover our escape or even get the codes.. Alice said, going over the things that she had picked up while she was learning about computer systems.

Javier Cross

D317
Ninshubur
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"I am really good at sneaking by a lot of people or taking their weapons without a notice, perhaps snatching keys could be easier to do in comparison," Ninshubur stated for ideas, hiding the bad buzz in her mind she was getting,'Sometimes I wonder if it were better that I didn't wind up in as many a life-or-death matter as I did before now, because now I can't help but feel that the AI could be bugged and we could be stumbling on a Death Trap,' Ninshubur thought to herself in hope nobody could hear the thoughts.
"How do we get the tools so we can map out the operation, Alice?" Ninshubur had to ask, already prepared to modify the plans in a manner she can best follow to make end-game goals meet.
"Well if nothing else, I could make some sultry gestures to distract the attention of the guards or incapacitate them if need be, I have my ways if that is asked," Ninshubur states aloud,'Regardless of Gender or Orientations if need be,' which Ninshubur goes to hide to herself over the fact.

User Image

Mayor Twihard
''

D317
''

Familiar Noob

User Image

Delsin had to admit he liked where this was going and was no longer regretting talking to the two women near him... Or his cell rather. "Tools are going to be hard. We only use them for when we work on the ships, do repairs or maintenance to the compound itself, and we are heavily watched. The only way we will get them is searching each storage room for the tools we need." Delsin raised an eyebrow at Nins proposal, wondering why she wouldn't mind. Shrugging it off he put that information in the back of his mind for later. "I mean if you feel so inclined to flirt with someone I don't see why not. But try not to get to wrapped into it, we still need someone who knows how to fly the damn thing." He said chuckling, not really caring if she was mad at his joke or not. "So let's see... How to get the shuttle codes..." Delsin could easily say he had no idea about that one, but figured when the time came it would just come to him like always.

Javier Cross

Mayor Twihard
''

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out