Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Prophet

Issac Enitolliug

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
This party's getting crazy.

Telemachus elbowed the mech behind him, and pivoted and decapitated it. "Let's give these Messiah scumbags a real show." Issac said, confidently smiling. "Two on a couple hundred, and this is the best they're managing? Shoulda sent us more scrap metal to crush." Issac sliced a mech in two, severing it at the hip. He then spun around and sliced several more in the same manner. "COME GET SOME, YOU FILTHY SONS OF BITCHES! I AM ISSAC, AND THIS IS TELEMACHUS! Remember those names when St. Peter asks you who sent you amateurs up the river!" He proceeded to decapitate another mech with gusto.

Let's rock.

Garbage Trash

14,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Ilkay Ayberk

(• • • — — — • • •) Morse code SOS

User Image

A half asleep Ilkay rolled over in his bed to stare at the ceiling as if to search for an incentive to rouse himself fully. Just as the thought was giving way to sleep another tirade erupted from the radio, which brought a conclusive answer to the decision. Usually the comm was relatively quiet, updates, statuses, and other non-mission specific details were the norm. However that wasn't the case today, today the Arcana of Judgment got to do his favorite thing: kill Messiah, and boy howdy was he happy to let everyone caught in his path know about it. Granted, Ilkay should have been conscious of this fact and prepared accordingly, his failure to do so is on him. Still shaking off what tiredness remained, Ilkay walked over to his communicator and turned it on.
Issac, calm down. I'm pretty sure the man himself heard you.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The message chimed on to Telemachus' HUD with Ilkay marked as the sender. Back at the base, Ilkay entertained the idea of going back to sleep, seeing as how he needed to get back up in a few hours for the graveyard shift.

User Image
Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep - Sputnik

Tipsy Prophet

Isaac Enitolliug

User Image
This party's getting crazy.

Isaac swore under his breath. "A trap. God damnit." Isaac looked over to the silo. "I refuse to leave her empty handed. I'm not retreating until I've destroyed that tower. All other units, you're free to go." Isaac said with a hint of anger. "I'll make those Messiah bastards PAY for trying to set me up..." Isaac began his march straight into the enemy's trap.

Let's rock.

Garbage Trash

14,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image
Ilkay Ayberk

(• • • — — — • • •) Morse code SOS

User Image

Ilkay stretched his arms and made a silent yawn as the choice to return to bed grew further away. Bringing up the satellite feed of Scotts district: sector A5, Ilkay started to sift through the readings.
No worries, was about to go for a little daytime snack soon anyways.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Approaching the casualties segment, Ilkay wanted to be surprised about the ratio between mechs that arrived to the ones that were still standing, but honestly with Issac on the field it was to be expected. Continuing through the data, huge spikes in both heat and comm traffic centered around a point a little outside the combat area.
Okay here we go, readings show that this is in fact a distraction. There appears to be a rather large missile silo a few clicks north of you - you can’t miss it - Also if I’m reading the scans correctly, your position is getting painted like a Picasso and I doubt the two are unrelated.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep - Sputnik
-ATLAS-

ATLAS stood in the hangar attached to the silo, not as a man, but a mech. It's placement here was a critical part of Mesiah's plan. It heard the satalite ping, they had taken the bait. Key members of Arcane were operating in the area, the plan was to lure them into a trap. To Arcane, it would apear as if the area in which they now faught was about to be struck by a missle, they would respond to the threat by sending a force to destroy the it. ATLAS would then ambush the force, either killing the targets, or the missle would do it for them.

It won't be long now. The A.I. thought to it's self. All it had to do was protect the missle, and for that it could not have asked for a better mech. The mech that shared it's name could take on nearly any mech one on one and win. It would just have to be ready, ATLAS couldn't help but wonder where Kazuhiro was.

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Trigger xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Maxis

The power I posses is not for me
It is for the protection of my friends

User Image
Trigger looks around at the reckage around him, multiple fires going, towers distroyed and the place was littered with distoryed mechs and dead bodies. "Thats what you get for messing with my home" he says to himself with a happy smile. He comes over the radio "The control case is offically out of order, you guy gonna finish this up, while I take care of our watch friend" he informs them before turning his attention to his screen where a drone about a mile out was on his screen and it had a Massiah coding signature. "Lets get up there Avis" he states and soon the mech was airborn again and re-entering its stealth mode. It black jet appearence was hard to see on radar and live screens.

Blessed Seeker

User Image
Charlotte "Charlie" Thompson

User Image
User Image
Charlotte checked her radar again the blinking lights marking the remaining mech still active. Most were already fried out it seemed. Arcane was a persistent bunch as always. Humming thoughtfully she opened her com link.
"Atlas~ It seems these pilots are either incredibly stupid or incredibly arrogant. One of them is already after the drone and one of them is heading for you. How very brave of them."
The last comment was said with a sneer before she maneuvered Udachlivvy in the direction of the drone trying to locate the mech that disappeared of her radar while heading toward the drone.
"They just love to make my life difficult don't they Udachlivvy? Narrow the radar to the area around the drone. Anything that even moves I want tracked. Let's see how lucky you are Arcane."

Udachlivvy
-ATLAS-

ATLAS heeded the words of it's fellow operative. Gulible. It added to itself. It walked out of the hangar, crushing the thick concrete under foot. The empty skull motif cockpit looked to the sky, effectivly directing it's radar dish up wards, searching for any object, big or small that was headed his direction. It found one, about the size of a sea gull, but moving almost directly toward him and way to fast to be any kind of bird. It reconfigured it's missle's guidance to register the steath signature, while ATLAS could fire, it would be much less reliable, it would be surprised if it managed 3 hits out of 20 missles. It paused, for just a second to allow it's enemy to close into firing range. "Engaging." ATLAS declared, letting loose his first salvo of missles.

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image
Triggers screen turns red with the heat signature or missiles coming his way. He dunks under the missiles trying to ride their path as the stay within range. He fire two shots on the same path that the missiles come from. He lands in front of one of the mechs, Avis changing into his full humanoid form. "Come on Avis" he states as the controls slide back into their new position.

Blessed Seeker

User Image

User Image
User Image
Charlotte grinned as Atlas' missiles did not connect. "So he is a lucky one then." Charlotte locked on to her target and and opened fire on the foolish Mech and his pilot. "Udachlivvy lets see how are own luck fares. Luck of the draw!" Diverting most of her Mechs power to the weapons Charlotte fired her remaining missiles for a powerful and accurate shot. Udachlivvy continued running so it appeared Luck was on her side. Now she only had to see if luck saved the Mech pilot again.

Udachlivvy

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image
Trigger jumps backs trying to avoid the cross fire from the second machine, till one of the last rounds pierce's his arm and the second round went through the main power control cord. The lights inside the cockpit instantly goes black and the machine shuts down. "Avis online" he states trying to restart the machine manually. "Avis online" he control joins wouldnt move, he was stuck in the lifeless machine.

Blessed Seeker

User Image

User Image
User Image
"Looks like you ran out of luck after all." Charlotte made her way over to the immobile mech. Grabbing on to the down machine she pulled it upright. Dragging the Mech she headed back to the hanger that Atlas had been waiting in. She wasn't sure if the pilot was still alive but his Mech wasn't moving. It didn't appear any of her shots hit the cockpit though. Curiosity got the better of her as she finally reached the hanger. "Atlas be a dear and take care of whoever else is coming this way. I need to check something" Inside the hangar she grabbed the top of the c**k pit and snatched it off. She couldn't help the grin the sprouted on her face at what she found. "Well look who's still breathing."

Udachlivvy

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image
Trigger unstraps his re-breather as the cockpit door opens. His eyes narrow at the woman standing above him. "Oh look who think shes funny" he retorts as a hand slides down to the seat side emergency controls. He presses a small button and flips the switch next to it, a small knife ejects from the compartment. His seat belts release and he jumps out trying to stab at the woman but soon falls to his knee's his body not used to the heavy gravity of the outside air after his flight.

Blessed Seeker

User Image

User Image
User Image
Charlotte raised an eyebrow at the boy. "Graceful aren't you?" She then slammed her foot down onto the boys back before pulling her own knife out of her boot. She pressed the blade to the boys cheek. "Does the silly boy have a name?" Reaching forward she wrapped her hand around the boys knife to tug it from his grip pressing her knife blade into the boys cheek waiting for his response.

Udachlivvy

Devoted Husband

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

User Image
It took awhile for Trigger to catch his breathe with the new yet familiar weight on his lungs. He clenched his teeth trying to get himself back together. "Trigger, Trigger Maxis" he states simply "I am the wielder of Temperance" he states simply "Which means your not getting a thing out of me" he tells her though it was getting harder and harder for him to breathe, normally he had to depressurise his body inside Avis for a bit before getting out so the g-forces wouldnt push him down like this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff