Sure, looks awesome! 0.45454545454545 45.5% [ 10 ]
I'll think about it 0.22727272727273 22.7% [ 5 ]
Nah, not my style 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
GIMME DA GOLD 0.31818181818182 31.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 22 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

Bring the action :: Damion Brooks
                                                xxxxx
                                                No weapon in use :: When you hear this in the club

xxxxx
                                                You're gonna turn the s**t up :: Teacher of the Dark Arts
                                                xxxxx
                                                No powers active :: When we up in the club

”There's a difference between burned and hot... if its burned then you can't feel anything you do with it~" There was just no way order could be held in this room. Even if this was Sophia’s office now it was far out of question. No matter what little comment was made, or action, it was obvious and clear as day about just how much Ivera and Damion were into one another. Though it may, sometimes, appear like just a game, it was far from it. The admittance of the situation may not occur quickly, but there were times words did slip up, a lot. From both sides, of course. Not everyone witnessed Damion or Ivera with their little mess ups, but hell, it was sure amusing for them, and anyone else who was among them if they got to witness it as well.

Twitching a brow slightly from hearing Damion’s words all the Archmage could do was try to reassess the situation before her. This was no time to get a bit steamy. Though she basically chugged most of her coffee and burned her tongue… No, no, enough of that steaminess too. ”Ah, sorry about the formalities...again. It might take me a while to get used to just saying the first name with how I was raised in the castle. I hope you can forgive me." Leaning back into the couch, Ivera would now make sense of what was being spoken. However she obviously had indeed missed a bit of conversation between the Guardian and the Headmistress. It didn’t seem like it was all that important though.

”You really think so?" Shayne of course had complimented Sophia’s idea. Each of them were happy about it, especially Ivera. Just the more she would think about this the more excited she felt over the entire situation. ”Of course I do." Taking in a deep breath, Ivera would finally speak up. ”Yes… Yes. I think that sounds like a perfect idea. Can we get started with this then? I’d love to be able to have this done before the end of the lunch hour if possible… oh! We’ll have to make an annocement when everyone is back. I can go into town and spread the news fairly easily as well. I knew you wouldn’t say no!” There was a rare moment when you’d see Ivera excited.

The thought of finally catching a break like this was making Ivera grow impatient. There was no telling what would happen now, all she knew was that she’d get to work on this right away. Lunch could certainly wait, could it not? ”Well I don't know about getting it all done by the end of the lunch hour, but I don't think it'd hurt to give the students the rest of the afternoon off maybe. It'd give them some time to find possible outfits to wear and maybe ask one another to the dance..." Tempted to get to her feet but not making a move to do so, since Damion was using her lap as a pillow, she’d nod her head at Sophia’s words. ”Ah, but I know for a fact from what I’ve heard,”

”,you are quite handy. I’m sure we could get things set up in no time. I agree with letting the students have the rest of the day off. They’ve all been working so hard lately. They deserve this—all of us deserve this, actually.” Smiling brightly with that determination still very much in her eyes, she’d snicker slightly as she’d peer down at Damion. ”Young love is so adorable~" Lifting her gaze and giving a slight smirk at this comment, Ivera would turn her gaze towards Shayne. ”Sometimes it can be really…crazy though. Right Shayne~?” Smirking as she’d tease the Rygaard for only a moment, she’d look away in order to give her attention back to Sophia. ”It'll be a night full of fun and dances! ....I do hope everyone here knows how to dance though..."

At these words, Ivera would catch a hint of something else beyond the Headmistress’ words. Giving no comment to it, though, she’d simply look between her and Shayne for only a moment. ”Don’t worry. Almost everyone here knows how to dance~” Though some knew more than others there was no doubt here that things would go smoothly. There shouldn’t be a hitch in the plan at all. Just when she was going to say a bit more about getting started on this, and apparently Shayne was about to speak as well, there would be a new face entering the office. ”I--" ”I'm sorry. Should I come back later? I'm Becca- Becca Kona- one of the new students, and I'm just a tad lost." At the mention of “Kona” Ivera would gasp.

What was this? Instantly she would begin to start freaking out a little and pull on Damion’s hair. She hadn’t meant to do such an action, but she just couldn’t believe this. Though many people held the same last name and weren’t related Ivera still figured there had to be some sort of relation here. Though they looked nothing alike at all… ”Agh! Who did you say you were again?” Not letting up for a moment all Ivera could do was keep looking between Sophia and Becca constantly. How was this going to be resolved? It wasn’t like she held some sort of power to invade the inner-workings of DNA to fully know if they were related. ”Ivera-san, I don't mean to sound strange, but I'm sure my Guardian would like to keep that hair on top of his head."

Clearly not getting the point and giving off a rather terrible impression here, Ivera still didn’t cease in her pulling, up until she’d hear Damion chime in too. ”Damn right I would - Ivera! Stop pulling my hair - I only approve of that in the be-- Ngh, just stop it!" Still not registering her actions, up until sparks would begin to ignite in Damion’s hair, Ivera would wince as she’d hastily withdraw her hand. As the sparks would travel through her finger tips, it’d scurry up her entire arm and cause her to shudder. When Damion would sit up, Ivera’s fingers would clearly be twitching, and her breathing was a bit shallower. For a moment all she could do was stare forward, no longer interested in looking back and forth, until she could feel his eyes on her. Instantly snapping back, she’d let her hand drop and turn her head to look at Damion.

He was not pleased at all, but he had also almost made a comment—No she couldn’t comment on that. They had a visitor. Not realizing what that little shock really did, Ivera would give the Guardian an apologetic look, before growing quiet and tearing her gaze away from him. ”Welcome to Cloud Academy, what can I help you with Becca?" ”Well...uhm. I really don't know where I should go or what I should be doing...do we have class schedules or something? Oh and this is Sasha." Looking over at Becca to see the animal within her grasp, she’d tilt her head slightly. Of course pets were allowed here, even the most exotic of kinds. No matter what it was, though, it would interest Ivera.

Whether it would be a dog, cat… or werewolf Damion. ”Its nice to meet the both of you. I'm Shayne, that's Damion, the school's Guardian, and she's one of the instructors, Ivera." As Shayne would basically introduce them all, Ivera would look over at him. Well at least he wasn’t making a fool of himself now, that was a bonus. However, Ivera was the one that had pulled a rather foolish move this time. Just what could she cover that up with? Nothing! An to top it off she knew Damion was still looking at her. ”I’m sorry, alright?” She’d puff up her cheeks as she’d whisper these words. It would appear that this still wouldn’t be enough for Damion though. So, there's gonna be a dance?" Bringing her hands together in her lap, Ivera would interlace her fingers.

The more he kept staring at her the more she wanted to smack him. There was no reason to get shocked, right?! Obviously she liked her hair right where it was! Recalling what Sophia had said now, she’d feel her cheeks warm up a bit from the embarrassment crashing down on her. ”Yes, and Sophia was going to give the students the rest of the afternoon off to prepare for it, so you won't have to worry about classes today." Grabbing her coffee that was still in front of her, Ivera would finish it all and turn to face Damion as she’d slam the cup on the table. ”Let’s get this straight, I would never yank your hair out carelessly, whether it’s with me freaking out or in the be---“ Biting her tongue, she’d quickly silence herself and continue on a different note.

”---because I like your hair right where it is. Anyways, I’d appreciate if you stopped giving me that look.” Scoffing as she’d look away and lean even closer against the arm rest on her side it appeared as though she was trying to distance herself even more from Damion. She was still excited about the dance, yes, and would love to explain it more, but she was annoyed with the fact that Damion didn’t seem to realize something here. Having admitted it plain as day, and even with a bit more added on accident, the Shifter could only curse herself in her head. There was no way she’d be living this one down…

Letting a sigh escape her lips, Ivera would twitch slightly when she’d hear a soft knock at the door. Turning her head to look back at the door she’d wonder just who it was. ”Sophia,” Ivera would call out, guessing that no one could clearly hear that well over the commotion that she had caused, ”, I think we have another visitor as well.” Inhaling a sharp breath she’d give a pouty face towards Damion, annoyance shinning in her own eyes. ”It’s all your fault you know!” She’d whisper harshly at first. ”If you hadn’t rested your head on my lap you wouldn’t of had your hair yanked.” Averting her gaze as she’d huff at this, it seemed Ivera was attempting to one up Damion somehow, but today would be one of those difficult days for her, no doubt….

[[ LOL ]]

All eyes on us :: 100% Healthy // Excited, Confused, Eager---& Annoyed, Embarrassed, Still excited
                                                xxxxx
                                                Cloud Academy—Sophia’s Office :: They watching us

xxxxx
                                                Everybody in the club :: Sophia, Nova, Shayne, Damion, Becca, Sasha // Amaya, Jaison(Outside door)
                                                xxxxx
                                                Shifter :: I wanna scream and shout, and let it all out

User Image
                                                User Image

ShadowReaper1998

Shizuka Tensui

”Darkened Fay”

Hinata Uchiha202

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
      • Winged 100
      • Object of Affection 150
      • Love Machine 150
            User ImageUser Image

And I don't want the world to see me :: No one yet...
                                                    xxxxx
                                                    No Weapon :: 'Cause I don't think that they'd understand

xxxxx
                                                    When everything's made to be broken :: Shadow Academy Raider
                                                    xxxxx
                                                    No Powers Active :: I just want you to know who I am

Kasey heard the doors close with a bang. Someone who appeared to be in quite a rush came in. Kasey just figured she had forgotten an assignment until the last minute. The librarian shushed her, and it was nice to see that Kasey wasn't the only one who had some minor issues with the woman. With a slight shrug and smile, she returned to her book. She figured it wasn't any of her business any way, and the book was just getting good.

The girl who came running in, made her way to the back as Kasey continued to read.
                                                    "Hey....watchu reading?" she heard the girl ask her. She looked up to see who was speaking. The girl seemed friendly, kind of like a ray of sunshine in the library. She marked her page by folding over the corner, and closed the book. With a smile so she wouldn't think Kasey was annoyed at the interruption, she handed it over to the Sunshine Girl.

While Sunshine Girl was distracted by the cover of the book, Kasey took another nervous glance around. Now that it was later in the day there were more people, she noticed. There definitely weren't this many people when she first got here. Now unable to relax, she glanced back at Sunshine Girl, who she doubted would be interested in looking at the book any longer. She faked a smile, wishing she was somewhere with a few less people.

She pulled her cell phone out of her pocket and opened up the "Notepad" application. She typed her name on it and traded the phone for the book back. She smiled at Sunshine Girl, waiting for some time of response. Every time she needed to interact with some one, if felt like it took them longer than necessary to respond. It was rather uncomfortable. But then again, so would them responding too fast. Kasey took another look around the room. Yup, too many people. And that was just in the library. Kasey definitely didn't plan on attending many classes if this was how many students hung out here.

And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming :: 99% // Nervous and Excited. Slightly annoyed with the librarian
                                                    xxxxx
                                                    Shadow Academy- Library :: Or the moment of truth in your lies

xxxxx
                                                    When everything feels like the movies
 :: A student? (Kimiko)
                                                    xxxxx
                                                    §0 :: Yeah, you bleed just to know you're alive

User Image

ShadowReaper1998

Romantic Shapeshifter

12,225 Points
          • Person of Interest 200
          • Signature Look 250
          • Dressed Up 200
          User ImageUser Image
                                        тяαιтσяBACKSTAB
                                        Kαι∂єη χανιєя Rуgααя∂
                                        RAIDяαι∂єя

ιƒ уσυ'яє ƧIᄃK ℓιкє ๓є, тнєяє'ѕ ภ๏ ƧƬӨPPIПG ภ๏ฬ,
                                        gσттα
                                        ๒гєคк เt ยק αη∂ נυѕт ᄂΣƬ IƬ ӨЦƬ
                                        ιƒ ι ωαѕ
                                        ƧIᄃK ℓιкє уσυ, ι ωσυℓ∂ Ŧєє๔ тнє FIЯΣ
                                        ι ωσυℓ∂ lเﻮђt เt ЦP αη∂ ฬคtςђ ιт αℓℓ ᄃӨMΣ DӨЩП

Standing there as he would watch those two students now at the end of the hall grit their teeth and glance back in fright, Kaiden would slip his hands into his pockets, those smoldering golden hues glaring at them from behind his usual sunglasses. Being tossed down the hallway was a rather simple warning, but one that seemed to effectively get his point, and soon Zora's, across as well. Turning his back, about to continue his search that those two students had so rudely interrupted, Kaiden would pause at the sound of a voice. “Well, what did you do to deserve such a consequence?” A familiar voice entering his ears, Kaiden would let a quiet reply slip past his lips, one that the archgeneral wouldn't be able to hear from where she was. "Piss me off, that's what..." Ah, yes, and the consequences for doing such a thing could vary, as many other students had found out. “Watch your words, even though this is a school filled with fighting, in the real world, the person you are inflicting irrational statements onto may not have the conscious and be kind enough to hold back.”

The real world? This was their world, and it was as harsh and real as it got. Kaiden used to have that conscience on his shoulder that would tell him when enough was enough, but after so long of ignoring it.. it seemed to have just vanished altogether. Something his brother hadn't noticed whatsoever thanks to the fact Kaiden was so good at hiding it. As for holding back - being slammed against a wall and then tossed down the hall was Kaiden holding back. They wouldn't be so lucky next time if they let something like that slip out around him again. “Ah, Kaiden.” Oh, wonderful, he'd actually been noticed. Glancing at the white-haired woman who had addressed him, Kaiden would acknowledge her with a tilt of his head as she passed by, "G'afternoon, Zora." Of course, a greeting would be simply passed over, only for something else to be noted. Ah, yes, the damage to the wall.. Kaiden's eyes would flicker to the very cracks in it for a moment.

“I see you have some time on your hands. A new crack on our fine brick walls has appeared… would you be a dear and possibly fix it? Or if you are busy with your classes, you can also just go inform the headmaster to assign someone to do it… I would do it myself, but my hands are quite full in the moment.” Telling him to fix it? How was he supposed to do that without any supplies nor magic that was capable of doing such a thing? He certainly wasn't going to make a run to get the things he needed to do it. Not to mention, he could honestly care less about mere cracks in the wall, something that showed a bit in his unamused and bored tone. "I'll get right on that..." Obviously this left the other option - telling Hajime, or someone else who could fix it. Kaiden wasn't going to do it right now though; if he was going to go anywhere near the Headmaster he should probably calm down a bit first. Of course, that is, if Kaiden did anything at all about it.

About to take something out of his pocket, more than likely a cigarette, he would pause when he would notice Zora beginning to walk backwards just to watch him. “You must not make yourself seem weak to others…beating them up may make you seem tougher, but losing your temper will make you most vulnerable. It’s a lesson that will eventually be learned by all.” With the instructor turning with a wave and disappearing around the corner, Kaiden would let out a growl of annoyance and roll his eyes, taking aforementioned cigarette out of his pocket. Weak... there was that damn word again. "I don't stand for any words against Liam, or myself. My temper isn't something to take lightly... and that's a lesson worth paying attention to.." He didn't purposely pick on anyone; in fact, he could be quite nice depending on the situation, but that was a rare thing for anyone other than those he considered actually close to him in some manner to see.

Otherwise, he just appeared as a rather stand-offish, intimidating guy. Actually make him mad though, and it wasn't difficult to do being lots of things made him angry, then it wasn't a pretty sight - he'd learned to use his anger to his advantage, help him fuel his swings and his drive to win.. Zora seemed to have him all wrong, or that was Kaiden's opinion anyway. Just about to light that cigarette in his hand, the very thing would go flying from his two-finger grasp when a certain short, compared to him, blonde girl would run right into him. Of course, Kaiden wouldn't budge, but Kimiko would land on her butt, one of her feet resting on that now broken fix of nicotine. "Hey you should watch where you're going!" Being yelled at, Kaiden would glare down at her, "Excuse me?! You ran into me." Stating the reality of the situation as his lips would turn into a scowl, he would give a 'hmph' when she would state his name. "Kai..den...." Oh, she knew very well who she was talking to, and this kind of thing was one of the most annoying situations he would come across so often.

Kimiko was obviously not a fan of his, but this could often get her into trouble... she was just lucky she had a place to run to. However, today would not be a day that Tomura could spare her. "BAKA!" Kimiko jumping to her feet and bonking him on the head with her fist, the resulting jarring of his head, neck, and shoulders making his sunglasses fall halfway off his face and just hang there, Kaiden would catch sight of the snapped cigarette on the floor before shouting after her, his tone full of anger for certain now. "KIMIKO, YOU LITTLE--!" And around the corner she went, seemingly heading somewhere to hide - yet, Kaiden would be right on her trail, the blonde male bursting in through the library doors with, "GET BACK HERE!" As his voice would echo and completely shatter the silence in the library, Kaiden would reach up and snatch his glasses off his face, about to stomp right on in and find the blonde chick that decided to retaliate against him for something she started.

However, before he could take more than a few steps inside, the very librarian that had hushed Kimiko would suddenly start giving off a bad vibe, one that even Kaiden could pick up on and that caused him to pause in his heavy steps. Turning his head rather slightly to look at the old woman, one of his eyes would start twitching in both anger and nervousness as she seemed to be about to unleash a hell on him, her voice booming in the large room full of books. "SHUT. UP. NOW. THIS IS A LIBRARY, WHAT DON'T YOU CHILDREN UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?" Well, this certainly explained why students behaved for the most part in here. Glaring at the woman, the two would seem to have a very intense staring contest, one that you could almost see the sparks flying through the air between them. 'CHILDREN?! CHILDREN?! YOU OLD HAG WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TALKING TO?!' After several moments, though, Kaiden would decide it just wasn't worth it, even though most of the time tension and turmoil was his thing.

Putting his sunglasses back on and turning his back, Kaiden would leave the library and slam the doors behind him, just before the woman could stretch her arm out and hold the blonde Rygaard back, her fingers caught between the doors as a shriek would sound briefly and she would wriggle them free. Starting down the hallway, Kaiden would pull another cigarette out of his pocket, one that hadn't been caught in the fray, and place it between his lips. "Tch. She'll get what's coming to her one day... Now where the hell is Ahozu?" Grumbling to himself as his thumb would act like a lighter for him, coating it in a flame for a brief moment, Kaiden would finally resume his search for that blue-haired girl who often seemed so elusive at times. Of course, the Rygaard would look everywhere in the school except the one place that she was usually at. Maybe it was out of hope that she would be spending her time doing something else for once, but as always, Kaiden would make his way outside and sure enough find Ahozu Kotori on the training grounds.

"I've got to start changing my search around... This is always the last place I look.." Sighing to himself as he would approach and begin to watch her, Kaiden would rest his shoulder, not his back since pressure to it sometimes still caused pain, against the wall, those golden hues would gaze through the slight smoke in front of him at each and every movement she made. It was always the same routine, at least from what he could tell.. the same moves, the same look on her face.. or, rather, almost the same look on her face, but this one seemed different somehow.

๔єŦเภє уσυя ๓єคภเภﻮ σƒ ЩΛЯ,
                                        тσ
                                        ιт'ѕ ωнαт ωє ๔Ө ωнєη ωє'яє ๒๏Яє๔
                                        ι
                                        FΣΣᄂ тнє ђєคt ¢σмιη' 域 σƒ тнє BᄂΛᄃKƬӨP
                                        αη∂ ιт ๓คкєร мє ЩΛПƬ ιт ๓๏гє

[ ร t ค t ย ร ]
                                                ¢σмραηу :: No One > Kimiko & The Librarian > Ahozu ║ ℓσ¢αтιση :: Shadow Academy - Training Grounds ⊁
                                                α¢тινιту :: Searching for Ahozu ║ ƒєєℓιηg :: Irritated ⊁
                                                ρσωєя ℓєνєℓ :: Back is still sore, but 100% ⊁

User Image
          ShadowReaper1998
          Darkened Fay
          DivineDarkness- Tizume

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

Shut down tell me there’s gotta be :: Crushing on Kaiden
                                                        xxxxx
                                                        Leek sword was in use :: A way out from underneath the gravity

xxxxx
                                                        My heart is breaking down :: Raider
                                                        xxxxx
                                                        No powers in use :: I can’t shut out and silence the confusion

In the distant waters… In a never ending dream… In the wake of shadows… In the nightmares of the past….

She was somehow right here, standing… on her own two feet. How many times had she been knocked off of those said feet? More than she could count and recall, that was for sure. With an over demanding father always chasing her there was just no way she could constantly hold her ground. In reality she was fragile, just like the water itself. She could bend easily, and words were often worse than she made them out to be. Every single thing that was spoken to her always seemed to come back sooner or later. It was always the negative words that returned… Then again there was no positives at home. There was only one positive, back when her mom was still breathing.

”Worthless piece of trash! I’ll teach you how to live!”

Gritting her teeth as the sound of her father reached the forefront of her mind, the blue haired girl would suddenly bow her head. How long had it been since she saw him? How long had it been that she had kept her nose poked in something else other than being controlled? She may not be as free as she wanted but this freedom gave her power. It gave her more than enough to defend herself and keep her occupied. This place… Shadow Academy… he’d never think to find her here. This was the last place he’d come, or so she would always tell herself. He was the only person that could ever make her be so on edge that she would become unrecognizable.

”I’ll break you in nice and slow, and you’ll enjoy every moment of this. There’s no reason to give me that face, you know better than to defy me, my daughter…. Unless you want the same thing to happen—“ ”NO!” Lifting her head, the blue haired Raider would begin to breathe faster than the normal rate she held. Within the corners of her eyes there was hint of darkness tracing them. The demon that she truly was, was calling out to her. There was no reason for her to be holding back anything. Out here she was one with the very weapon in her hands. What was it to be exact? Well let’s just say many take her weapon for granted…

”Ahozu Kotori… you are to forever be my slave!”

Sliding her left hand a bit further down the hilt of the leek sword within her grasp, she’d begin to glare at the training dummies surrounding the extremely large area. There were blood splatters everywhere. Stains from various cuts from other people painted the walls. Some of the blood was left in messages. Every day someone would die here, practically. Shadow Academy was no joke, and not a safe home. You were lucky if you could get out of a fight with just a simple talk. No matter who you were here, kindness was a rarity. Trusting someone here was also a rarity. In the end you were only there to defend your own hide. ”NO!”

Crying out once again, Ahozu would dig her right foot into the dirt covered ground in front of her. Applying pressure with her left as she’d slide it back, she’d run forward, the blade of the sword showing itself in small glints. This weapon was meant to distract others on purpose. Every single strike she would aim would always be for the vitals. An never would her strikes miss, normally. Today, though, she was struggling. That black abyss was just reaching up from the depths and trying to stagger her. ”Hahahahahaha! You can’t even hurt a fly! What use are you if you can’t fight on your own? You’ll never be able to live without my touch!” Kicking up dirt from the ground, it would appear that smoke would cover most of the area she had taken over as her own.

Normally when she’d come out here to train no one else would be here. Though the time of day would vary of when she’d be out here there was still an easy way to find her. Normally if any one came looking for her they’d be there to push her around more. Though when she would get serious the jokes would stop, and Ahozu Kotori would begin to try and prove herself. There was no way she would let another talk her down without seeing through those crystalline eyes. A red piercing glow… ”I’ll cut you down…” Leaping back and away from the training dummy, she’d swing her large sword around. With no intentions of stopping in her training, Ahozu would block out what she could sense around her.

Attempting to focus even more, she’d let out a deep breath, that determination in her gaze giving her the look of a true fighter. ”…this is what I’m aiming for!” She’d speak, Dashing forwards in order to slice the dummy yet again. Each point was hit, but when she went for its head, she’d swing too far to the left because of the echoing voice in her head. ”You don’t have a place anywhere without me. No other man can have you. You don’t belong anywhere. Your purpose is to serve me, do you understand?” Holding herself there as the smoke and sound of her movements would cease, a burning sensation would brim at the corner of her eyes.

Shuffling her feet back and letting her weapon fall to her side, her arms would quickly become jelly. It was like she couldn’t lift them anymore. Her form seemed corrupted by an invisible force that was grasping her. Standing at just the wrong angle, Ahozu would begin to lose her balance, her breath nearly leaving her. The look in her eyes, and the look on her face would show the strain. ”Every little cut I’ve made is to teach you a lesson. When you think of me you won’t be able to breathe. When you’re away from me all you’ll want is a little more pain. You’re accustom to it now… My daughter, oh how emo you really are!” Falling, fading… ”I REFUSE!”

Life would suddenly spring into Ahozu’s form, that dead look in her eyes would leave, as she’d shuffle one foot, and swing her blade around to catch herself with it. Breathing heavily out of her lips, her voice would ring loud and clear. ”It’s all left behind… Here is where I am. Here is where I belong. I WON’T LET ANYONE BREAK ME!” SWISH. CLACK. Spinning on the axis of her right foot, a large amount of force that caused a gust of wind and dirt to spin up would end up tearing the dummy that was bolted down. Several rips would form on it, and in the end, it’s head would split off and the rest of the dummy would be blasted backwards. From within the spinning of this motion, crystalline tears would fly from her eyes…

They would appear to sparkle like crystals themselves. When she’d stop spinning she’d regain her breath and remove a hand from her weapon. Within a matter of seconds, she’d lift the leek sword and it’d suddenly shrink to that of a normal looking leek. Latching it to her belt, she’d look over at the damage she had caused. Was this truly enough for her? Living in this place…was it really a place of belonging? Shaking slightly as she’d begin to turn away from her own destruction, she’d suddenly flinch and freeze all together. Now that she was finally back within reality she could feel Kaiden’s presence considerably close to where she was. How close she was uncertain. Unknowing of if he had even witnessed all of this, she would hesitate for a moment.

Clenching and unclenching her fists at her sides she’d figure she needed to take this approach. Cover up? Turning around and forcing a smile on her face, Ahozu would move both of her hands behind her back and carefully make her way over to the blonde Rygaard. ”Kaiden~ Late as always I see,” Sticking her tongue out playfully, she’d remove one of her hands to raise it and place it on one of his shoulders. ”You can’t seem to keep up with me lately, can you~?” Attempting to tease him further, in whatever way possible, Ahozu would look him in the eye, which was probably not the wisest of choices. There was still the sign of tears shimmering within her gaze.

[[ AHOZU FEELS WHY I DO DIS, BAD TIZZY ]]

Spun around and lost in the illusion :: 97% Healthy // Unsteady, Bit Upset, Playful
                                                        xxxxx
                                                        Shadow Academy > Training Grounds :: My mind is breaking now
                                                        xxxxx
                                                        I’ll walk through the fire :: Kaiden
                                                        xxxxx
                                                        Aquarius :: Just to feel you next to me

User Image
                        Shizuka Tensui

Fiendish Shade

User ImageUser Image

I've seen the blood :: Crushing on Kimiko
                                                                xxxxx
                                                                No weapons in use :: I've seen the broken

xxxxx
                                                                The lost and the sights unseen :: Shadow Academy
                                                                xxxxx
                                                                Flickering Flame was in use :: I want a flood

Today was a day like any else, but it wasn’t going to be within the same fashion as it should have been. For someone so independent and arrogant Tomura Higurashi was truly contradicting himself when it came to Kimiko Arashi. Ever since the first day his eyes had landed upon her he couldn’t shake her out of his mind. It was possible that it was because she reminded him of someone else, and that assumption was always there in the back of his mind. However, Kimiko was a different person. She held a much softer side, a side… that Tomura wanted nothing to happen to. That was why he secretly came up with the conclusion of keeping an eye on her at all times. It didn’t matter whom would touch her, teacher, student, a random object, he’d stop every single action took towards her.

His over protectiveness was nothing to laugh over, either, because it could grow extremely tense in a matter of seconds. His entire aura would shift from happy to crude. Of course the only times he was truly happy was when he was with Kimiko. Speaking of which he would be on his way to wake her, only to be caught in the sights of a wandering shadow-like being. Knowing full well about each side of Hajime he supposed this was Iwao’s shadows lurking behind him. Didn’t they know by now he could detect almost every single shadow? Stopping dead in his tracks as he’d let a hasty breath pass his lips, his blue eyes would begin to glow a bright red. Turning to face the shadow specifically, the Dragon Spirit could only stare within the transparent form of a human body.

”I have a task for you,” Frowning, Tomura would feel anger course through out his entire body. He wasn’t within a high authority position here, nor was he technically a student. Ah, no. Tomura was just working with them having freedom of reign as long as he kept his mouth shut and fulfilled the most important of tasks. It was always the worst thing possible when Iwao would send one of his damned shadows to grasp his attention. ”Can’t you just ask the Right-Hand man?” Spitting the words out quietly, as the halls remained silent for the most part, Tomura would attempt to glare holes through the being’s eyes. ”Do you not remember the terms of our agreement?” Turning his body towards the shadow, Tomura would simply laugh.

For a moment it appeared he was going to say something that would lead into punishment against him, but he’d quickly cease his laughter. ”Hm, I do remember them. Does it mean I will take time out of my morning schedule in order to do your dirty work? I don’t think so,” Biting the words that would roll off his tongue it was as if the start of today was harder on Tomura than it had been. In fact…it was. He awoke from a terrible nightmare, one that left him on edge and uneasy. He was scared of what it was, what it meant… an if something would happen to Kimiko in his absence. After all he had watched her during her past, kept close… until he finally was able to take her out of that nest. Looking away and hissing, as he’d feel every muscle within him tense, the shadow would suddenly begin to wrap itself around him.

”Do what is requested of you or she will be harmed. Do what I ask and you won’t have to worry about what happens to her.” Nearly choking from the shadow’s grasp, a flashback would enter Tomura’s mind and automatically his entire body would coat in flames, causing Iwao’s shadow to move back. Breathing heavily as a bead of sweat would fall from his face, he’d move his arm out in front of him, his voice now clearly raised. ”You hurt her and it’s the last thing you’ll ever do!” His eyes would suddenly hold malice within them. His words and his posture completely matched. Both were in sync of one another. ”Then listen carefully,”

Within a few minutes Tomura’s flames would vanish and he’d re-compose himself. The shadow would vanish and he’d turn away from the hall. He was so close to entering Kimiko’s dorm. He normally would stay near her at all times, even if it meant sleeping outside of the dorm she held. It was he who had requested the most nicest dorm for her. She deserved it. Luckily Hajime was being easy on him for now, but that didn’t mean that his other personalities really were. He knew for a fact all of them were weary about him, which was probably why they kept testing his trust. In reality they shouldn’t be testing his trust because one day he was going to do something no one would really wish for.

As time would pass, Tomura would be out in the depths of Nightmare Forest. His task was to get rid of uprising of dark creatures. They were drawing even closer to the City than before and though Iwao and Hajime adored Chaos, there was no way their newest ranks would be able to do this. An seeing as the Right Hand was more respected than Tomura… he was the one thrown out here risking his life and being used more than anyone else. Letting out an angry growl, Tomura would throw himself into the fray, ripping through creature, and creature… over and over again. It wasn’t long before he could feel the rising sun. It gave him more strength simply because of the other fact everyone seemed to be disregarding. He was the God of Fire.

”I’ll burn you dead or alive… It’s all the same.”

--------------------------------

Setting foot back within the Academy, Tomura would hastily scrub a clean hand through his red hair. After all that had went on since this morning he still felt just as uneasy as he did when he first woke up. None of this little taste of action would satisfy him or ease the feeling coursing through him. Out of everything else all he wanted right now was just to see Kimiko’s face. "Excuse me, but do you know what time it is?" Carefully calculating the situation several feet ahead of him, Tomura would listen in with his sense of hearing. He was able to tell that the boy was nervous around her, as he should be. Did he realize he was watching him? "Uh, noon?"

Ah yes it was the afternoon by now, so much time had been wasted. "Oh my god I can't believe I slept that long! I missed everything! I'm in so much trouble and so is Tomura for not waking me up!!!" Kimiko was certainly right about this. No matter how you looked at it he would be in trouble. Feeling bad over this and just watching how she would spin around and begin to take off running, he’d silently move to stay within hearing range of the blonde he had saved from the field of sunflowers… "Hey you should watch where you're going!" Freezing mid-step, Tomura would look down towards the ground where he’d see Kimiko sitting on the floor. The smell within the air… ”Excuse me?! You ran into me." ”Kaiden.” Whispering the man’s name, Tomura would set his foot firmly on the ground.

Whether or not he could feel eyes watching him at this point, there were two glowing eyes surveying his every move. "Kai..den...." There was an amount of distress within her voice that Tomura could not let slip past him. Gritting his teeth he would take note of the fact that it was Kimi’s fault for not paying attention, but at the same time… if he even dare to lay a single hand on her… "BAKA!" Watching her get up and hit him on the head, he’d smirk. Shaking his head as he’d calm down just a little, he could only think of how dumb Kaiden looked standing there with his glasses hanging half way off his face. He wanted nothing more than to let out a laugh, but the blonde male was not one for letting things go as fast as others.

That smirk would instantly leave his lips as Tomura would slip silently past the other male. Both Kimiko and Kaiden were distracted enough to where they probably couldn’t even feel the slightest of rush of wind moving past them. ”KIMIKO, YOU LITTLE--!" Snarling slightly, Tomura would glare at the back of Kaiden’s head as he’d whizz by. Moving into the library he’d quickly and quietly leap up onto one of the book shelves. Moving within a darker looking spot, he’d crouch down and keep an eye on the situation from above. "SH!" Watching the Librarian actually look over towards his direction, he’d frown. She had caught glimpse of him hadn’t she? Oh well. Wasn’t like she’d say anything unless he was being loud.

”GET BACK HERE!” As the doors were thrown open, Tomura would snap his fingers together, a small tiny flame would begin to flicker off of one of his fingertips. ”SHUT. UP. NOW. THIS IS A LIBRARY, WHAT DON'T YOU CHILDREN UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT?” Just when he thought he was going to have to light someone else’s a** on fire, like per usual, it would appear he wouldn’t have to. Even so he’d still make Kaiden pay later for almost calling Kimiko…a certain word. When the blonde would leave, he’d shake his hand, the flame dispersing along with his attention to what was going on at the front of the library. Lifting himself from his crouched position he would silently walk along the tops of the shelves until he came to where Kimiko now was.

"Hey....watchu reading?" Looking over at the blonde female, Tomura found this as good as time as any to make his appearance. Moving out of the darkness of the shelves, he’d lean over the edge and crouch down. ”Yo.” Waving his hand as he’d give a slight grin, Tomura’s voice would be as smooth as always when he was addressing Kimiko. ”Long time no see Kimiko~!” He’d call out in a desperate attempt to grasp her attention even more. He figured he held the element of surprise, since he had been hiding like some sort of stalker… which probably mean this situation could go plenty of ways. Still, he wasn’t about to budge from the book shelves.

Shifting his gaze over to the other blonde, he’d give a completely straight faced look for a moment. He held no clue who she was and was skeptical over every person in Kimiko’s presence. Which was why he would size her up with a harsh look showing in his near perfect features. ”And you are?” His voice would carry out in a rather dark tone. He was not pleased, still. Why should he be though? Tempted to move off of the book shelves and do something a bit irrational, Tomura would think against it in order to keep things neutral. Removing his gaze from Kasey and bringing it back to rest on Kimiko, he’d wipe that skeptical look off of his face. A small smile would form as he’d await for her reaction.

[[ LOL XD ]]

I want an ocean :: 100% Healthy // Still uneasy, Protective, Sneaky
                                                                xxxxx
                                                                Shadow Academy > Library :: To wash my confusion clean

xxxxx
                                                                I can't resolve this empty story :: Kimiko, Some other blonde girl
                                                                xxxxx
                                                                Deceiver :: I can't repair the damage done

User Image

ShadowReaper1998

Shizuka Tensui

Darkened Fay

Shizuka Tensui's Husbando

Loyal Werewolf

5,900 Points
                • Brandisher 100
                • Market Browser 100
                • Trader 100
                "Time to depart to my next stage."

User Image
                User Image
                        ℓυ¢ιℓℓє вєℓѕнмιт

User Image
                                Lucille entered the Shadow Academy with a sigh of relief. This last job that Hajime had him take care of was finally over and now the singer could let his voice rest. With any luck he would not need to go out on any new missions immediately.

Avoiding the usual crowds that surrounded him due to how good he sang, Lucille made his way to his room and unpacked his bag. Sipping on his water, he stared down at the container holding the cure for a disease only known as Living Doll. Although he was certain that there was no way for the virus to make it across the sea to Arcadia, he couldn't be certain that his former queen didn't know where he was or what he was up to now. If her soldiers could travel to his new home, then the virus could easily end up there also... But shaking his head at the thought, he put some of the formula into a tiny bottle that he kept inside the inner pocket of his dress coat and prepared to meet with his leader Hajime.

Yes it had been a few years since Lucille's arival to the Shadow Academy, but looking back at his first meeting with Hajime it was obvious that this person was definitely one not to be messed with. Sure Hajime loves it when Lucille visits him, but the other two sides of Hajime, Hikaru and Iwao, definitely gave off dark vibes. Either way, Lucille was just glad that he had found a place to stay.

Relaxing calmly, Lucille put on his top hat and made his way to the headmaster's office. With a calm hand, he knocked gently on the door. "Hajime, it's Lucille. May I come in?" With that simple introduction he awaited the response, despite the fact that he knew what would probably happen anyways, the moment that door opened.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                My stage:The Shadow Academy
                                What's on my mind:It's good to be home
                                My status:95% a tired throat
                                My heart is trapped by:no one

┗━━━━━━━━━┛
                                User Image
                                Divine Darkness- Tizume

Zulicious King's Princess

Shy Spirit

11,150 Points
                                • Hellraiser 500
                                • Waffles! 25
                                • Demonic Associate 100
                                      User ImageUser Image

How can you see into my eyes like open doors? :: Engaged to Hajime
                                                                              xxxxx
                                                                              No weapon in use :: Leading you down into my core where I've become so numb

xxxxx
                                                                              Without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold :: Bringer of chaos
                                                                              xxxxx
                                                                              No powers in use :: Until you find it there and lead it back home

Running a hand through her hair, Yuuko sucked in a deep breath in order to calm herself down. She looked like a complete mess and that's what she hated the most. She hated looking like some silly child in front of people fore she obviously was not one. Yuuko wasn't helpless, she didn't need anyone's help, she was perfectly capable of taking care of herself. She was the Goddess of Chaos for peat sake! This is beyond embarrassing Letting these thoughts linger inside her mind, the blonde woman slowly pushed herself out of bed and let the dark blue sheets fall from her body; revealing nothing but perfectly clear smooth skin. Despite the two, or rather four, people in the room the woman didn't mind not being decent in front of any of them. Why was that? One she was engaged to three of them and two the other had seen her in worse. Shizumi had spent many many years with Yuuko and there wasn't a thing he hadn't seen on her or about her for that matter. In fact the brown haired male was perfectly calm and took a step back as soon as his master moved to stand, unlike Hajime who still seemed rather concerned for her well-being.

”Did you have another nightmare?” Purple hues that appeared much darker than usual slowly glanced over to where the taller white haired male was. Despite no light coming into the room really, Yuuko could still clearly make out Hajimes' body with little difficulty. No expression showed on her face for a minute, waiting for the concerned words that she knew would be coming her way. ”N-Nightmare?! Miss Yuuko…” Waving her hand in the air as if she was waving away the problem, Yuuko slowly made her way to the bathroom while reaching her hands out to the night stand in order to steady herself. The pain pulsing from her abdomen was nothing to joke about and she knew something was wrong, but was she going to say anything? No. Yuuko was stubborn in every sense of the word, sometimes to the point no matter how much pain she was in she would say nothing to Hajime. "It's nothing, just a minor silly image sent by a human. A prayer really, please return to whatever you were doing. I need a shower." Forcing her voice to be as smooth as possible Yuuko gradually got to the door albeit with much difficulty.

”You need to be careful.” Opening her mouth to tell Hajime once again that she was fine, Yuukos' expression would suddenly turn into a scowl as his next words. ”I trust that you won’t let anything happen to her when my meeting is under way?” Instead of answering Hajime, Shizumi took a step away and allowed that cold purple gaze to pierce the tall man. "I am not a child, I can take care of myself!" Huffing and disappearing into the bathroom, Shizumi would look off to the side in order to give the man a side ways glance. "Note to self Hajime-san, don't say things like that with Milady in the room. She doesn't like to be "taken care of". Chuckling lightly the boy moved through the dark room and straight over to the closet, opening it up and pulling out a new outfit for Yuuko. It consisted of a red tank top, blue jeans, and her favorite black boots. Whether or not she wanted any accessories with the outfit he didn't know and didn't care to ask or look for such things. While Shizumi was fairly good with picking out outfits, jewelry and other such girly things weren't his forte.

Sighing lightly, Yuuko leaned her head back against the shower wall, purple hues staring at the white tiles. Her right hand was lying lazily across her stomach in order to cover the strange wound on her abdomen. It was black in color and seemed to snake out like a spider web would. Every now and then it would pulse, causing her to wince every few minutes in pain. His illusions just seem to get better and better lately, almost feels like reality. Laughing bitterly the woman closed her eyes wondering if she was really safe here. It was something she wondered often but had never voiced out loud to anyone. Why she'd chosen to come to Earth and hide in this specific place was questionable. It was an obvious location for someone like her to be hiding in, or at least that's what she thought. But then again if someone were to know her situation they'd think that she'd try and hide some where not so obvious. Whether or not she was correct on that she didn't know, but Yuuko had a good feeling at times while others not so much. She knew she was safe but not safe. Hiding here would only last for so long.

"Yet I went out and got myself married knowing that...or almost married that is. Stating this rather plainly out loud Yuuko drew her eyebrows together in discomfort. She shifted a bit in the shower so she was sitting up more against the wall rather than sinking down to the floor of the shower. "No turning back now though... Yuuko had too many people here to worry about, too many people that she was attached to. She had a fiance', some actual friends, and what someone would call an adopted daughter. Speaking of that adopted daughter Yuukos' eyes suddenly snapped open, feeling a presence she hadn't felt in a long time. Having been away for a couple days on personal business Yuuko hadn't gotten the chance to really walk around the school. Hajime had pulled her into some intense work that'd caused her to completely forget about everything else. In these few moments though that "everything else" would make it's presence well known. "YUU-CHAN~!!!" At first all she could see was a blue and white blur, but the form would become clear as they'd suddenly be hovering over her.

Purple hues widened at the sight of non other than Melinda Tempest, the very girl she'd "adopted" so long ago and brought to Shadow Academy. The girl had serious talent and didn't mind doing some dirty work, it was something Yuuko admired. Melinda was someone who could pull her own weight and get the job done. Despite what people thought, the Goddess would most defiantly put her life in the girls' hands if it ever came down to it. She trusted Mindy more than people realized. Sadly, Hajime wasn't so much a fan though she couldn't blame him with the stuns the girl pulled. One of those stunts was coming right now. "M-mindy!? Stuttering just a bit Yuuko would be too slow in moving, not to mention there was a wall behind her. She didn't want Devil Kin girl to smash her head into the marble wall, so it left one option. The Goddess of Chaos slowly raised her arms up as if she was going to catch the girl which certainly had been her intention, but she left that cleavage of hers wide open for Melinda to grab onto. "You need to be carefu---" All words were suddenly cut off as a familiar presence, one that she normally loved, would also enter the bathroom and stop Melindas' actions completely.

”Do you really think you can just barge into my room and not give my fiancé privacy? For someone who is only allowed here because of her you really should learn by now…” Cringing at Hajimes' words and just how mad he was, the woman watched as Melinda was dragged backwards whether she wanted to be or not. That at least gave Yuuko room to stand up and step out of the shower, now completely soaked. Her hand still rested against that strange injury that was fading as the minutes pushed by, her speed healing kicking in like it normally did. ”I swear, if I ever catch you going to touch her again I will cut your arms off slowly.” Frowning quite a bit Yuuko stood up and placed her hand on top of Hajimes, uncurling his fingers from that precious white head of hers. "Stop being so mean." Pushing the two apart as gently as she could, Yuuko seemed to be forgetting that she still wasn't wearing anything. At this point Shizumi wasn't sure if she just DIDN'T care or if she'd really forgotten about it. Either way he figured he'd help out by wrapped a towel around her body while she spoke.

Yuuko nodded her head towards Shizumi as thanks before bending down in front of Melinda and running her fingers through her hair, fixing it so that it looked the way it should be. With a smile of satisfaction, Yuuko carefully rubbed the girls head in appreciation. "Next time it might be a little easier on you if you just wait till I get out of the shower darling." Laughing a little bit and attempting to erase the tension in the air, a certain male seemed to be trying to do the same...but in a different way being the possessive pervert he was. ”Between demon to demon, you might as well just kiss your desire of touching those babies good-bye. They belong to me.” Turning around slowly while still in her crouched position, Yuuko would raise an eyebrow at hearing Iwaos' voice. She was all too familiar with it. "Excuse you?" Standing up to her full height, Yuuko crossed her arms over that chest of hers. "I do believe those "babies" belong to me ever since I was born. Don't lay claim to things you haven't earned mister, otherwise you'll be in trouble."

[[YAY I FINALLY ACCOMPLISHED THIS! FINALLY GOT TIME TO DO STUFF I WANNA DO RATHER THAN DEAL WITH CRAP XDD]]

First thing's first, I'm the realest :: A whole lot better // 100% healthy
                                                                              xxxxx
                                                                              Shadow Academy-- Hers and Hajimes bedroom :: Drop this and let the whole world feel it

xxxxx
                                                                              I could hold you down, like I'm givin' lessons in physics :: Shizumi, Melinda, Hajime
                                                                              xxxxx
                                                                              Lady Chaos :: You should want a bad ℬitch like this

User Image

Divine Darkness- Tizume

Geekie-chan

Fluffy Girl

User ImageUser Image
                                    ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▅
                                    T H E . F L O W E R . B U D. O F . A . D E M O NxxxxC A N N O T . S T O P . B E I N G . D Y E D . C R I M S O NxxxxI . W I E L D . A . P I E R C I N G . B L A D ExxxxP L E A S E . G I V E . M E . P L E N T Y . P R A I S E
                                                                                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                                Few inches. That was all. She was just a few inches from utter heaven in Mindy's mind. Until she felt a hand whip out to grapple her head and stop her. Blinking her bright blue eyes, the hybrid female still had that open grin on her face as she was suspended in air by the one hand holding her from hugging Yuuko. Then HIS voice came. "Do you really think you can just barge into my room and not give my fiancé privacy? For someone who is only allowed here because of her you really should learn by now…" Suddenly, Mindy would wave her hands up in the air as she spoke up in a whiny tone. "Awwwwww~ HEADMASTER! Come on! It's been so long since I've seen Yuu-chaaaaaaan~" Though as she was held there, a certain crack echoed out in the shower. The crack of her skull being slowly squeezed by the male. The female's feet were soon kicking out as her waving arms moved quicker. "ACK?! HEY! Watch it! Watch it!" She squeaked out. "I swear, if I ever catch you going to touch her again I will cut your arms off slowly."

"It's not like I'm trying to do my own mother?!" Mindy squeaked out loudly. Luckily though, that's when Yuuko pulled them apart. Letting out a soft squeak, the female fell down to her a**. Blinking her wide blue eyes, a half smile on her face as she sat there for a long while. Suddenly her black horns appeared at the top of her head. Making another crack come as her skull was slowly fixing itself from the squeeze the male gave her. All in all, Mindy always called him Headmaster. Cause for one thing, keeping up with the number of people in that body of his always confused the crazy devil-kin.

Pouting in full force, she looked at Yuuko when she put a towel on her body then began to stroke her hair. Mindy's face took on a look of pure joy in that moment. Almost like a puppy in a sense. Yet unlike a puppy, the female actually ended up purring softly. Her eyes closed as she leaned into her palm. Luckily, the ditzy female made sure to not put her hands on her just yet. Her cheeks would puff out into a pout as she stared at the blonde haired female as she whined out softly. Her tail even curling behind her. "Awwww, but its been so long since I've last seen yoooooou~" As if it was her excuse for why she had to tackle the female in the shower at the time. Though she couldn't help smile as she watched Yuuko laugh a bit. Mindy had been leaning forward to hug her, until the male's voice rang out again. "Between demon to demon, you might as well just kiss your desire of touching those babies good-bye. They belong to me." Mindy's cheeks puffed out fully once more at that. Her horns vanishing as well as her tail. Of course, she didn't have to do much, with what Yuuko spoke up with. "Excuse you?" A slow grin began to go along her face at that, as Mindy slowly began to crawl behind Yuuko. Letting her speak as she stood at full high. Soon enough, the female was behind her as her hands were placed over a certain part of her body. More or less, the 'Babies' they were talking about as she squeezed them for a few as she spoke up around Yuuko with a wide grin on her face. "And good babies they are~"

Quickly though, Mindy would giggle out loudly, in an almost crazy way, as she let go of Yuuko. The reason she did this, was mostly cause of what the Headmaster would do to her. She quickly jumped up and climbed up at the top of the area of the shower. Balancing easily back in the same place she was on top of before she was about to jumped on Yuuko. She also made sure to grab her gas mask and was placing it back over her head. The female's cute and young face now gone, as that large gas mask covered it. The only reason she had it on though, was to curb her impulses. Mindy knew deep down that she was slowly sipping into that madness of hers. The killing madness that Yuuko was so proud of her to have. So the Blue Devil was making sure that she was held back with what she really wanted to do. Since the urge to rip someone open was making its way into her head. Now with the mask in place, the female was slowly settling down. Then again, 'settle down', wasn't exactly the same concept of what the Headmaster would have wanted. No matter what, Mindy's head was full of chaos in all ways.
                                                                                ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
                                                                                | Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Shadow Academy // Hajime's Bedroom | Cᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ: Yuuko, Headmaster, Shizumi |
                                                                                | Voιce Clιp |
                                                                                ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

A M . I . A . F L O W E R . O R . A . D E M O N

Quick Reply

Submit
                                    Manage Your Items
                                    Other Stuff
                                    Get GCash
                                    Offers
                                    Get Items
                                    More Items
                                    Where Everyone Hangs Out
                                    Other Community Areas
                                    Virtual Spaces
                                    Fun Stuff