Ⓖєияє: University/School, Military Organization

Ϊɱɑɕєʂ Ӻяσɱ: Photobucket, Google, DeviantArt

Ⓖяɑpi¢ʂ ߥ: Divine Darkness- Tizume

Ϩʈɑʈʉʂ: Open and Accepting!

User ImagexUser ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

Announcements
6.21.14:: Hello to being open~!

6.14.14:: Things being set up

[ ωєℓ¢σмє | ѕтσяу | яυℓєѕ | ρяσƒιℓє ѕкєℓєтσηѕ | ℓσ¢αтισηѕ & мαρѕ | яαηкιηgѕ & gяα∂υαтιση | ¢υяяєη¢у ѕуѕтєм | ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ | мιѕѕιση ραgє яєƒєяєη¢є | ℓιѕт | яєℓαтισηѕнιρѕ & ∂єαтнѕ | єχтяαѕ | яєѕєяνєѕ ]

Zulicious King's Princess

Shy Spirit

11,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Long ago a great, beautiful, and majestic realm known as Arcaida was created. Here magic and advanced technology reigned supreme, one never out weighing the other. In fact the people of Arcadia had found ways to infuse technology and cause it to work off of magic. Everything about this realm was more advanced than anyone could ever imagine. Arcadia considered themselves superior to almost every other realm, but this wasn't because of their knowledge and ability to use magic. No, they considered themselves superior because they were the only realm able to keep the peace within their home even with all that power floating about. Since the beginning there had never been a war within Arcadia's walls. Everything here was worked out with words and gentle actions, there wasn't one person who didn't have some type of understanding toward some one or thing at some point. That's what made it such a pleasant place to live and everyone assumed this great peace would never end, but we all know at some point there is an ending to everything good.

It all started when King Rune's wife, Lilian, had conceived two young boys. They were twins and nearly identical save for one having green eyes and the other blue. The boy with the green eyes was named Leon and the one with the blue was named Liam. The two were as close as close could possibly be. There wasn't a time or day that they weren't holding hands or creating up some evil scheme to mess with their old father. The entire Kingdom was able to identify their young princes with just a quick glance and despite their pranking ways, their people adored them as much as their king did. King Rune loved both of his boys more than anything in the world, they were the center of his universe. He was always careful to spread his attention evenly with both so that way one wouldn't feel left out. Leon and Liam had the time of their lives as children but as they grew they would come to find that they had important responsibilities to attend to; like training their mana or magical energy.

The twins had a very unusually high magical level, one that was new to both their Kingdom and parents. Lilian had worried that it could possibly harm the boys but Rune was fairly confident in both his sons abilities to control themselves and manage their energy, and manage them they did. Being as close as they were, and twins, the two held a magical bond that connected them since birth. It allowed them to piggy back on one another's magic in order to help one learn how to control their magic better. Through the years the boys used this system in order to gain strength and control in a safer way to make both their parents as well as themselves happy, but in doing so they were dependent on one another in battle. If Leon wasn't with Liam or in vice versa that twin had a hard time controlling their magic. This fact was never an issue until a bad accident occurred during class when the magic bond was suddenly cut right in half. Suddenly the boys could no longer feel each other, were no longer as close as they should be, and it frightened them.

For awhile the twins were confused and lost without one another to hold onto both physically, emotionally, and magically. Everything they'd worked hard at had suddenly crumbled and both boys were on their own. No amount of healing could repair their magical bond and thus the two were forced to retrain themselves in order to learn to live without one another. King Rune watched his sons slowly crumble and it just broke his heart fore every time they trained together in class they constantly tried to seek out their bond to help them in battle, keeping the two together just wasn't working. So Rune decided to separate them and get them both different tutors, the boys were further forced apart not only magically but also physically now. Through out the years Leon had finally started to show great improvement in working on his own and began to pick things up faster than he had when bonded with his brother. His skills and ability to learn things quickly impressed his father. Liam, however, still struggled with his magic and everything he seemed to try blew up in his face. King Rune could only shake his head and slowly but surely he'd start to give Leon more attention than Liam.

About eight years later King Rune had finally decided it was time for him to retire and live in a quiet home with his wife, this also meant it was time to pick a new heir. Leon and Liam stood before their father, both the age of eighteen, each one bowing down on one single knee. Leon had grown to become as powerful as his father and Liam, with much hard work, had also finally got there. King Rune stared down at his sons with a thoughtful and warm gaze, the answer of who would take over after him already present in his mind. After a few moments of silence one single name rang out across the large crowning room; Leon Kona. The son Rune had favorited for the past few years, the gentle son, was to take the throne. The crowd roared in delight and the town threw a festival in Leon's honor. Everyone was completely thrilled with their new choice of ruler, everyone except Liam. The rip in the final bond the twins held had finally been torn all the way through and Liam found himself becoming cold.

Two years into Leon's rule he and his brother had grown apart to the point Liam had moved out west to live on his own. He wanted nothing to do with his brother nor the wife he'd found some time after he was crowned. Instead Liam focused on his own ideals and put effort into living a peaceful life with his own wife, Serena Kona. For awhile everything was peaceful and calm, both boys having children of their own. Leon a daughter and a son and Liam one daughter who he cherished greatly. For the first time in a very long time he felt as if he could be happy even without gaining his rightful title as King. Every time he looked at his daughter a warmth just spread throughout his entire being. Later on when his daughter grew he'd noticed that she also had an unusually high magical level, one stronger than he and his brother combined. With this knowledge Liam would start to train his little girl in the art of magic, teaching her funny little tricks and ways to defend herself. However, through the lessons Serena became concerned fore every year their daughter grew, so would her power.

One night, on their daughter's twelfth birthday, the two would engage in a fierce argument for the first time since they were children. A single strike of Liam's hand and a scream from their daughter caused a bright white light to cover a good portion of land as well as their home, before Liam knew it everything was gone. When he woke up everything was simply ash. After a long moment of sitting there in silence Liam would finally come to a conclusion, magic had taken everything from him. Every time he messed with magic or got involved with it something bad happened and there was only one solution, to destroy it. Liam pushed himself to his feet that day and walked away from the barren wasteland that had once been his home, vowing vengeance on magic and anyone who defended it.

A year later Liam knocked on his brother's front doors with an army behind him, demanding he stop anything and everything that had to do with magic. To rid the world of it forever and when his brother refused war broke out all across Arcadia. Blood was shed like it was never shed before and a good percentage of the Realm was brought down in flames throughout the years. Both sides lost many men, women, and children alike and both were low on soldiers, thus what would be known in the future as the Great Divide would finally happen. Arcadia was split in half with one side being ruled by Leon and the other by Liam. The wars and disagreements were still raging but you need soldiers in order to win a battle, so the two boys came up with a concept of two Academies to train their fighters. One would be called Cloud Academy and the other Shadow Academy. Each school filled with every creature you can think of and all with their own goals but fighting for their King's cause.

So...what side will you choose?

[ ωєℓ¢σмє | ѕтσяу | яυℓєѕ | ρяσƒιℓє ѕкєℓєтσηѕ | ℓσ¢αтισηѕ & мαρѕ | яαηкιηgѕ & gяα∂υαтιση | ¢υяяєη¢у ѕуѕтєм | ¢нαяα¢тєяѕ | мιѕѕιση ραgє яєƒєяєη¢є | ℓιѕт | яєℓαтισηѕнιρѕ & ∂єαтнѕ | єχтяαѕ | яєѕєяνєѕ ]

Shy Spirit

11,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

I understand there is quite a bit here, but please read everything! I can't stress this enough because if you don't you may miss something important.

You're So Bossy!
That's right, I'm the Leader / Almighty / Boss / Overseer / Commander / Shepherd of this roleplay and what I say goes! Pretty self-explanatory, right? If you follow my rules, everything should turn out perfectly fine and move smoothly. When I'm not online you can consult with one of my moderators if you have a question about something (those mods being Divine Darkness- Tizume, Shizuka Tensui, and others if I so choose.) If you have an issue with someone else or what they're doing in the roleplay, bring it to me first and we can find a way to resolve it.

Literacy:
This is a semi-lit to literate roleplay - that being said, it's not the length of the post that counts but rather, the content of it. I'm not saying you have to describe EVERY little detail down to the length of a person's fingernails - because Lord knows we don't all want to read a book every time you post something - but we do want something to work off of. As long as you give us one paragraph per post (5-7 sentences), that's fine with me, and if you want to go longer than that then go for it; I myself have a tendency to go at least 3-5 paragraphs per post for a character, so that should give you a good indication of where a nice stopping point would be. However, there are times when things get really heated or super exciting in here, so I'm not going to scream at you if you happen to give me or someone else 10 paragraphs for a reply -- we're cool with that here! =] I really hate one-liners, but the occasional is alright, like every once in a blue moon please. I don't want it happening all the time.

Profiles: Be creative with your weaponry, but don't get too carried away. For example, though I really prefer not to, I will allow guns as a character's weapon of choice - however, don't take me for a fool on this one; no one's aim will ever be one-hundred percent perfect all the time, ever. Also, no mech stuff (for an actual character that is, though you will probably see them as enemies somewhere along the line), even if this is a more futuristic roleplay. And as much as we all like anime here, try to be original with your characters, and the places they come from - don't give me a real-world place (at least not a real country), be creative! No Japan, America, etc. though they can certainly have the ability to speak other languages (provided you give us a translation for what they said in their post too). Also, anime pictures only, please.

Activity: Posting as often as you can is important - obviously! I cannot stress it enough that you NEED to post if you're going to join. We all have a life outside of Gaia, whether it's school or a job or something else, not to mention there are going to be time zone differences, and it's understood that no one can be on to post constantly. At least 3-5 posts a week if that's all you can manage. However, if you're going to be gone for long periods of time, you must tell me so I don't think you just dropped off the face of the earth. Let me know how long you'll be gone, and if it's for a week or more at least try to remove your character(s) from what they're doing so you don't hold anyone up in the meantime. In regards to inactivity, I absolutely can't stand it - if you're on constantly and yet you never post here, with or without being asked by myself or someone else, I'm just going to delete your character. Same goes for if you just up and left without telling me you were going to be gone - you get a week (7 days) from your last post to tell me you're busy or can't post for whatever reason before I delete you, and your profile will be relocated in the Absentee Thread for this period of time. One more thing - if you leave the roleplay and decide not to tell me, you're going to be blacklisted; sorry, but nothing bugs the sh*t out of me and I'm sure other roleplayers than a stunt like that, especially considering everyone else that has to wait on your butt to post. PM me, let me know you're quitting, or feel my wrath! If you start something in the RP, such as a fight or conversation, then suddenly leave the other person hanging and you don't reply within a 24-hour period (exception being if you told someone you would be gone for a period of time), the other person has the right to end it and continue in the RP - no "but"s. This is to prevent the thread from dying and keep people from losing interest. Just tell the person who's character you're leaving that you're moving them! It'd be rude not to.

Posting: For one, I require your character's name and picture in every post; it doesn't have to be some fancy post format like my own, but I'm a visual person - it's much, much easier to imagine the interactions and reactions of characters when I can glance at your post to look at a picture of your character than it is to try and remember what the heck they looked like off the top of my head. If you need help with this, ask me or someone else in the thread to show you how to make one, or to resize pictures for you. One last thing, you can post for multiple characters in the same post, just make sure you use different font colors to differentiate between who is saying what. Keep font sizes (for the actual content of your post) at/above size 10, and please, no insanely bright colors that burn holes in our eyes!

Character Restrictions: All this means is that I'm putting a limit on how many characters a person can play at one time. Right now, the limit is going to be 4. When I get a better grasp on your individual roleplaying, I may or may not allow you to play extra characters, though it doesn't hurt to ask me for permission ahead of time.

Out Of Context Speech: OOC is okay in the main thread, but only if its accompanied by an RP post. Use [[]], (()), {{}}, or some other markings to signal OOC speech. For a lot of Out of Context speech that has to do with major plot twists and/or isn't related to the roleplay in any way, use the OOC Thread. If you have a major plot twist which involves everyone, but you don't want anyone or a very limited amount of people to know about, you have to PM ShadowReaper1998 or Divine Darkness- Tizume to make sure it's okay to carry out. One of us will tell the other and make a decision on it to let you know.

Fighting/Romance: No doubt you realize fighting is encouraged in this roleplay. So, secondly, and this is something we should all be familiar with already: NO God-modding (auto-hits, never being hit, never tiring out, etc) during fights. First offence is a warning, second is a possible blacklisting unless you edit like I tell you to. No one is perfect - accept the fact you're going to get hit and get tired in a fight, especially if your character is a lower-ranked one than someone else's; no, the rankings don't always determine the outcome of the fight, strategy has a hand in it too, but chances are you aren't going to win if your lower-ranked character is up against a master martial artist or something. If a fight draaaaaaaags on, I will use the "Roll Dice" post action to determine who the winner is in the OOC thread. Unless someone gives you the "OK" and you've notified me of it in some way or another, you aren't allowed to kill anyone. Romance is allowed and encouraged too, just keep it PG-13, and time-skip when the clothes come off; absolutely no cybering, or I'll blacklist and report you faster than your head can spin. As for swearing, you/your character can do that as well, just don't fill the post with it ya know? Try to keep it to a minimum; we don't want to read them every other word.

Miscellaneous: To make sure you read the rules, put a heart emote somewhere in your reserve before you send it to me! Yes, I must see this in order for me to accept. I want to know you've read these rules guys! NO spamming, bumping, or other forms of obnoxiousness - USE THE CHATTER BOX! This is a role play thread, not some place you can randomly post in no matter how much you feel it "necessary". Doing so once will earn you a warning and post deletion, twice will earn you a permanent place on the blacklist and possible reporting depending on what you posted. So I'm able to contact all of the roleplayers if I have questions or concerns, or if you happen to, I will maybe friend request you after accepting your profile. It's just so you can chat with me if you have any questions or I can chat with you if I have any ^^

Last lovely rule!: HAVE FUN!!!

NOTICE: Shadow has the right to change/add any rules at any time, so please be aware and check back from time to time. Anything in red is new!

Shy Spirit

11,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

You need to send a reserve to Shadow first!
Title the PM A Realm Reborn
Also don't forget the special emote you're supposed to have in the reserve. It lets me know you read the rules which is where this emote is located ^^

User Image
Characters name here
Characters age here
Characters gender here
Characters rank
Creature your character is
Username

[imgleft]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll221/SakuraGoddessofShadows/Random/100x100.jpg[/imgleft][align=left][size=15][color=darkblue][b]Characters name here[/b][/color]
●[size=10]Characters age here[/size]
●[size=10]Characters gender here[/size]
●[size=10]Characters rank[/size]
●[size=10]Creature your character is[/size]
●[size=10][u]Username[/u][/align][/size]

After I've accepted your reserve then you can start filling out your profile!
You can contact me, ShadowReaper1998 or Divine Darkness- Tizume if you have any questions.
Title the PM Cloud Academy if your character is joining that side.
Shadow Academy if your character is on their side
I walk my own path if your character is simply neutral.

» ` role here(the postions; along with the creature's type-- human, vampire, etc.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

first name here last name here-------------------------!!
Put something your character would say here

xxx xxx

xxxxxxxx████████████████████████████████████████████████

x x x x x x x

○ ○ ι αм кησωη αѕ_____

Full name & Nicknames

○ ○ ιѕ ιт ησт σвνισυѕ_____

put gender here

○ ○ ι мαιηℓу gσ ƒσя_____

put sexual orientation here

○ ○ тιмє ¢єαѕєѕ тσ ƒℓσω_____

put age here

○ ○ тнιѕ ιѕ му нσмє _____

put homeland/city they were born in here

x x x x x x x

○ ○ ωнαт ∂σ уσυ тнιηк ι αм_____

Profession/Ranking

○ ○ ωнσ ι ƒσℓℓσω_____

What side your on basically

○ ○ ωнσ ƒσℓℓσωѕ мє_____

Pets/Familiars

○ ○ ωнєη ι ωαℓк ιη_____

Theme song, battle music if none put N/A

○ ○ тнιѕ ιѕ נυѕт нσω ι αм_____

Personality here, one paragraph, or listed

○ ○ тнє ραѕт тнαт ¢αηησт вє υη∂σηє_____

Bio here, minimum seven sentences

x x x x x x x

○ ○ ιт мαкєѕ мє ѕмιℓє_____

Likes here; at least three, list them

○ ○ кєєρ ιт αωαу, σя єℓѕє_____

Dislikes; at least three

○ ○ ι мυѕт ѕαу ι ƒαη¢у_____

crush here

○ ○ му ¢σмρℓι¢αтє∂ ƒαмιℓу_____

sibling/family relation here

○ ○ ι нανє ѕυ¢н тαℓєηт_____

Abilities/Powers

○ ○ ι ωιєℓ∂ тнєѕє_____

Weapons/Medical items, etc.

○ ○ уσυ ωαηηα кησω мσяє_____

Anything else goes here

x x x x x x x

¢σηтяσℓℓє∂ ву username here!!!-------------------------

[align=right][size=24][color=colorone]»[/color] `[color=colortwo] ★[/color][color=colorone]★[/color] [color=colorthree]【[/color] role here(the postions; along with the creature's type-- human, vampire, etc.)[color=colorthree]】[/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][img]malformed url[/img][/align]

[center][size=24][color=COLORONE]★[/color][color=COLORTWO]★ [/color][b][color=COLORTHREE]first name here[/color] [color=COLORTWO][u][color=COLORTHREE]last name here[/color][color=white]-------------------------[/color][color=COLORONE][i]!![/i][/color][/u][/b][/size]
[align=right][size=10][color=COLORONE]◖[/color]Put something your character would say here[color=COLORONE]◗[/color][/size][/align]
[align=center][size=20] [color=white]xxx[/color][color=COLORTHREE][i] ♪ [color=COLORTWO]♪[/color] ♪ [color=COLORTWO]♪[/color] ♪ [color=COLORTWO]♪[/color][/i] [/color][color=white]xxx[/color][/size][/align]

[align=left][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=8][color=colorthree]████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][/size][/align]
[align=left][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=8][color=colorone]████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][/size][/align] [align=left][color=white]x x x x x x x[/color]

[list][list]
[size=11][color=#C8BBBE]★[/color][color=#7DC6D8] ○ ○[/color] [u]ι αм кησωη αѕ[/u]_____ [color=#7DC6D8] ○ [/color][/size][/color][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=10]Full name & Nicknames[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][size=11][color=#C8BBBE]★[/color][color=#7DC6D8] ○ ○[/color] [u]ιѕ ιт ησт σвνισυѕ[/u]_____ [color=#7DC6D8] ○[/color][/size][/color][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=10]put gender here[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][size=11][color=#C8BBBE]★[/color][color=#7DC6D8] ○ ○[/color] [u]ι мαιηℓу gσ ƒσя[/u]_____ [color=#7DC6D8] ○[/color][/size][/color][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=10] put sexual orientation here[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][size=11][color=#C8BBBE]★[/color][color=#7DC6D8] ○ ○[/color] [u]тιмє ¢єαѕєѕ тσ ƒℓσω[/u]_____ [color=#7DC6D8] ○[/color][/size][/color][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=10]put age here[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][size=11][color=#C8BBBE]★[/color][color=#7DC6D8] ○ ○[/color] [u]тнιѕ ιѕ му нσмє [/u]_____ [color=#7DC6D8] ○[/color][/size][/color][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=10]put homeland/city they were born in here[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=left][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=8][color=COLORONE]████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][/size][/align]
[align=left][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=8][color=colorthree]████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][/size][/align] [align=left][color=white]x x x x x x x[/color]

[list][list][size=11][color=#C8BBBE]★[/color][color=#7DC6D8] ○ ○[/color] [u]ωнαт ∂σ уσυ тнιηк ι αм[/u]_____ [color=#7DC6D8] ○[/color][/size][/color][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=10]Profession/Ranking[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][size=11][color=#C8BBBE]★[/color][color=#7DC6D8] ○ ○[/color] [u]ωнσ ι ƒσℓℓσω[/u]_____ [color=#7DC6D8] ○[/color][/size][/color][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=10]What side your on basically[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][size=11][color=#C8BBBE]★[/color][color=#7DC6D8] ○ ○[/color] [u]ωнσ ƒσℓℓσωѕ мє[/u]_____ [color=#7DC6D8] ○[/color][/size][/color][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=10]Pets/Familiars [/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][size=11][color=#C8BBBE]★[/color][color=#7DC6D8] ○ ○[/color] [u]ωнєη ι ωαℓк ιη[/u]_____ [color=#7DC6D8] ○[/color][/size][/color][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=10]Theme song, battle music if none put N/A[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][size=11][color=#C8BBBE]★[/color][color=#7DC6D8] ○ ○[/color] [u]тнιѕ ιѕ נυѕт нσω ι αм[/u]_____ [color=#7DC6D8] ○[/color][/size][/color][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=10]Personality here, one paragraph, or listed[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][size=11][color=#C8BBBE]★[/color][color=#7DC6D8] ○ ○[/color] [u]тнє ραѕт тнαт ¢αηησт вє υη∂σηє[/u]_____ [color=#7DC6D8] ○[/color][/size][/color][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=10]Bio here, minimum seven sentences[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=left][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=8][color=colorthree]████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][/size][/align]
[align=left][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=8][color=COLORONE]████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][/size][/align] [align=left][color=white]x x x x x x x[/color]

[list][list][size=11][color=#C8BBBE]★[/color][color=#7DC6D8] ○ ○[/color] [u]ιт мαкєѕ мє ѕмιℓє[/u]_____ [color=#7DC6D8] ○[/color][/size][/color][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=10]Likes here; at least three, list them[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][size=11][color=#C8BBBE]★[/color][color=#7DC6D8] ○ ○[/color] [u]кєєρ ιт αωαу, σя єℓѕє[/u]_____ [color=#7DC6D8] ○[/color][/size][/color][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=10]Dislikes; at least three[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][size=11][color=#C8BBBE]★[/color][color=#7DC6D8] ○ ○[/color] [u]ι мυѕт ѕαу ι ƒαη¢у[/u]_____ [color=#7DC6D8] ○[/color][/size][/color][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=10]crush here[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][size=11][color=#C8BBBE]★[/color][color=#7DC6D8] ○ ○[/color] [u]му ¢σмρℓι¢αтє∂ ƒαмιℓу[/u]_____ [color=#7DC6D8] ○[/color][/size][/color][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=10]sibling/family relation here[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][size=11][color=#C8BBBE]★[/color][color=#7DC6D8] ○ ○[/color] [u]ι нανє ѕυ¢н тαℓєηт[/u]_____ [color=#7DC6D8] ○[/color][/size][/color][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=10]Abilities/Powers[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][size=11][color=#C8BBBE]★[/color][color=#7DC6D8] ○ ○[/color] [u]ι ωιєℓ∂ тнєѕє[/u]_____ [color=#7DC6D8] ○[/color][/size][/color][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=10]Weapons/Medical items, etc.[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]
[list][list][size=11][color=#C8BBBE]★[/color][color=#7DC6D8] ○ ○[/color] [u]уσυ ωαηηα кησω мσяє[/u]_____ [color=#7DC6D8] ○[/color][/size][/color][/list][/list]
[list][list][list][list][size=10]Anything else goes here[/size][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=left][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=8][color=COLORONE]████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][/size][/align]
[align=left][color=white]xxxxxxxx[/color][size=8][color=colorthree]████████████████████████████████████████████████[/color][/size][/align] [align=left][color=white]x x x x x x x[/color]

[align=center][size=24][b][color=COLORONE]❤[/color][color=COLORONE] ❤[/color][color=COLORTHREE]¢σηтяσℓℓє∂ ву[/color] [color=COLORTWO][u][color=COLORTHREE]username here!!![/color][color=white]-------------------------[/color][color=color1]❤[/color][/u][/b][align][/size]

Shy Spirit

11,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

In order to see images of the locations listed below just click the spoilers or discolored links you see as you read. Inside the discolored links will be extra information as well. These aren't all the cities/places fore I will add as I think of more, also feel free to come up with your own and bring them to my attention ^^

User Image

Arcadia::
is the mainland that is located below the beautiful floating school known as Cloud Academy. It's more commonly known, and is called by it's people, the Realm of Arcadia. It is here that Nightmare city, Arun city, and Shadow Academy lye. Beyond and in between the routes to these cities are smaller towns and villages that won't be mentioned in the post but will most likely be revealed later on. Arun city is located to the west of Arcadia, and beyond the great manufacturing city the neutral side of the forest continues on until you reach the ocean edge which seems to surround all of Arcadia. To the Northern part of the realm lies the Nightmare Forest which stretches out in all directions but leads into mountainous territory the farther North it goes, also eventually meeting with the Dream Forest; within these forests lies Nightmare City. It's the one city that seems detached from everything else and for good reason. In the East we have the end of the Dream Forest and the beginning of the farms, villages, and small towns. Beyond that is where Shadow Academy lies. Finally, heading Southward, this is where Cloud Academy and Cloud city reside in the sky, high above ones head. A safer part of the Dream forest is directly below the floating school and city, where the gate or rather portal is.

User Image User Image

Ȼloud Island::
Cloud Island is an enormous island floating high in the sky. The only way to get to it is through a single portal that looks much like a big black gate. It transports you to an identical looking gate just outside the school on a long bridge. The gate is located in the beginning of the Dream Forest, the safer part, and two guardians guard said gate. They are known as Sly and Nightmare. These guardians may look cute at times but they are very deadly and extremely protective of the Academy that sits up on top of Cloud Island, known as Cloud Academy. The massive island consists of the academy, of course, and its dorms, library, training areas, lake, forest with distant mountains, and parking lot - as well as its own city. The main building of the school itself has five floors and contains classrooms, offices, and the food court and infirmary. One last thing that is a must know about this Island is that it is protected by two ancient dragons by the names of Ryuu and Ryo. These dragons protect the entire Island but more so the five crystals that keep it up in the air. These crystals were made by the dragons themselves and there is one for each element from each clan of dragon. The crystals are the schools most prized possessions considering that's what protects them and keeps them up in the air. In exchange for giving Arcadia their crystals the dragons are considered legendary and are not to be harmed by either side. To do so is a great crime.

User Image

Ȼloud Ȼity::
As stated above Cloud Island not only has it's own Academy but also it's very own city, though it's not as big as the other few that will be mentioned in this post. It is a few miles away from the school itself, an actual highway(after getting off the stone bridge that leads to the Academy's entrance), connects the two lined with a rather small forest, and houses that student's family members and others down below Arcadia can live in. The students themselves also have permission to buy their own place on this island, just as long as they can afford it. There are many places to visit and see within this city including: shopping and business districts, parks, restaurants, and even the rather beautiful large fountain that sits in the middle of the entire city. One last thing to be mentioned is if the Infirmary in the school ever gets too full or you happen to be injured while going out there is also a Hospital located within the heart of the city.

User ImageUser Image

Ƞightmare Ȼity::
Nightmare City is one of the two biggest cities within Arcadia and the most dangerous. It's probably the last place you want to step foot in. Even though it's official name was dubbed Nightmare, most people describe it as the portal to hell and other such gruesome names. Some say the place is worse than death itself. Only the lowest of the low get sent here, those lowlifes actually having to have done something fairly bad. Nightmare City is dark with little to no lighting and there always seems to be something lurking in the shadows nearby. Throughout the entire city you can hear anguished cries of those being tortured and devoured by whatever creature caught them in their grasps. Many, without the right training, don't walk in and leave in one piece. Some don't even leave at all. The City is famous for it's crime rate as well as use of Dark magic, the only good that comes out of this place is the information you can obtain in it's vast library which is filled with some of the oldest documents. Of course it's protected by a mighty beast whom none have seen though it's rumored to be called the "Walrider."

User Image

Ⱥrun Ȼity::
Arun is one of the largest known cities. Its a center for trade and one of the most qualified for building and creating anything you can put your mind to. Why is that? Well that would be because its filled with all kinds of technology! A major marketing center full of jobs that are up for grabs often! That isn't the only thing you can find here. Big industries aren't always the main course on the platter. Their are several hotels, large attractions than can never be forgotten, and of course the view from the various tall buildings that fill the city. In addition to all these wonderful sights there is also a Doc for Airships and other such fancy vehicles. Students are allowed to come here in order to learn how to fly airships, drive a car, and even a bike. You can also purchase vehicles at the docs just as long as you have the money for all these wonderful things.

User ImageUser Image

Terrador::
Is actually a very small Island far off into the sea. This Island inhabits creatures known as Nymphs, it is their sanctuary away from everything dangerous. This island is how Cloud Academy gets their medicine and other medical supplies. The Nymphs are well known for being helpful and having great healing abilities however they don't take kindly to strangers on their land. Since this is a very important factor for everyone to know before venturing here, a large sea serpent guards the entire Island that looks vacant most of the time. The Serpent will only arise when it feels a threat has appeared.

User ImageUser Image

Shadow Ⱥcademy::
Sits right outside of Nightmare city and unless you know your way around the territory you're completely stuck going through the city in order to get to it. This is the school which holds the nastiest yet toughest soldiers for King Liam's army. Here the students are taught dark magic and how to kill without having a second thought. They pride themselves on completing a mission no matter the cost to their or anyone else's lives. Surprisingly enough they are allowed to use magic though only the darkest and most dangerous kind. Some say to prove Liam's point about how dangerous magic can be other say it's just so that they're the strongest they can be.

Shy Spirit

11,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Just click spoilers to read ^^

Rankings for Cloud and Shadow Academy

Headmistress//Headmaster
-runs the Academy
-makes rules & regulations
-assigns missions and groups for them
-teaches classes
-responsible for the protection of the academy and it's students

Cloud Guardian // Shadow Captain

-Second-In-Command; helps run the academies
-Primary instructor
-helps make rules and regulations
-helps assign missions and groups
-teaches classes
-responsible for the protection of the academy and it's students

ArchMages // ArchGenerals

-may choose to teach classes (only with headmaster/mistress approval)
-can also join training sessions if they wish; otherwise, training is on their own time
-if told to do so, will accompany or lead groups on missions
-responsible for the protection of the academy and students if assigned

Mages // Generals

-teach classes
-can also join training sessions if they wish; otherwise, training is on their own time
-if told to do so, will accompany or lead groups on missions
-still have to attend regular classes (classroom stuff)
-responsible for the protection of the academy and their students

Lower Ranks for Both

-must obey commands of all personnel above them
-are assigned to certain missions by the headmaster/mistress only
-attend training and regular classes
-are only allowed to graduate to higher levels after passing exams and background/grade check

Graduation For Cloud Academy

After every year in Cloud Academy there will be a Final Exam which all students that are eligible and have done well in their classes will be required to take. This is no written exam mind you, it's a dangerous one! The exam changes depending on the year/rank you're graduating from. Students will be put into teams of three, the Headmistress will be the one in charge of creating the teams while the Instructors, or rather Mages, will be in charge of overseeing the exams and making sure everything goes according to plan. Information about each exam is located below.

Initiate to Disciple: When the qualifying Initiates reach the end of their year and it's time to take the Final Exam, they will be thrown into the Dream Forest. This is the "nicest" forest out of the three, but it doesn't make it any less dangerous. The Dream Forest is much like a maze and it is rather hard to navigate through, always seeming to change. It's best to be careful so you don't end up getting lost. The good news about this forest is that there isn't any beasts that are too hard to deal with. Most of them are small and tend to hide in different places, however they are extremely tricky. The small creatures that dwell within this forest love to play pranks on just about everyone. The goal of this exam is to reach the Dragon Temple, a place that was once known to house real live dragons. There will be treasures placed inside for each team to get and bring back to the beginning of the forest; presenting them to the Mage instructed to them in order to pass. All students are given three hours to complete the test and if they haven't in that time span, they fail and the Mage instructors will be sent to retrieve them.

Disciple to Apprentice: When the qualifying Disciples reach the end of their year and it's time to take their Final Exam, they will be flown to the Calm Lands on one of the various airships located in Arun City. The Calm lands is a vast landscape filled with nothing but deadly beasts from all corners of Arcadia with the occasional lakes and waterfalls. There is absolutely no living human, Mage, half-breed etc from these parts. This is a place that inhabitants only some of the strangest and strongest beasts around. It's a great place for practicing your powers rather quickly and proving your stuff, it's the main reason why it is the second exam. Once again the students will be placed into teams of three with their Mage instructors overseeing what happens to them. The goal of this exam is to reach the huge tower in the middle of the Calm Lands that is covered with plant life. There the students will find a safe point with food, drink, and a place to rest. Everyone is given a days time limit to complete the test and reach the tower, if you have not reached the tower in that time limit the Mage instructors will be sent out to retrieve you. This means you have failed the test and will be able to retry it some time later.

Apprentice to Mage: When the qualifying Apprentices reach the end of their year and it's time to take their Final Exam, the most dangerous exam of the three, they will be presented before the Nightmare Forest. This forest is the most dangerous in all of Arcadia, holding some of the most rarest beast known. These beasts don't take kindly to tress passers and will try anything and everything to get rid of you; even killing you. The goal of this exam is to be able to survive for at least a week in here. It proves that you are ready to be of Mage status and can handle your own weight as well as your teammates and friends. It shows you can be depended on and trusted. This exam brings new meaning to the saying "leave no man behind" because if you do, you fail the test. Like the other two you will be placed in teams of three and not only will Mage instructors be overseeing these tests but also Archmages, that is how dangerous this forest is. They are permitted to intervene when they see that their students are at a disadvantage and near death, however if they do the test is failed.

Mage to Archmage: This test is optional for all Mages! You have the right to choose to become the third highest ranking that Cloud Academy provides, just as long as you've passed the last three exams. Out of all the exams this is probably the hardest one you will ever face and the most dangerous. No one comes to save you this time around if you can't handle the heat. Once again you will be placed into teams of three, selected at random by the Headmistress of course. This test will send you into the deepest parts of Konagore ocean, where the Sirens reside as well as a few other deadly creatures. You must take back something that has been stolen from the school, but it is no mere object. No, it is a member of your own team. In the middle of the night the Sirens steal away one member from each team, at random, and it is up to their partners to save them from their fate. Mages will be given five hours to complete this exam and if it not completed within that time limit an Archmage will be sent into the water to retrieve the stolen person as well as the team members if they are still alive. If you are brought back to the surface by said Archmage you obviously have failed the test, but count your blessings for still being alive

Graduation For Shadow Academy

Just like in Cloud Academy, every year in Shadow Academy there will be a Final Exam which all students that are eligible and have done well in their classes will be required to take. These exams are...a lot harsher than that of Cloud Academy's. Shadow Academy pushes their students to the limit, ensuring that they can handle themselves in any type of battle. To them it is crucial that their students face life and death situations every day and learn how to get out of them. If they slip up...well...say baibai because no one is coming to save you.

Raider to Mauler: Once the qualifying Raider's reach the end of their year and it's time to take their Final Exam, they will be taken to a building just outside of the school. It's a building that never seems to rest and always has some kind of noise leaking from it. Once inside they will find that what makes all that noise is actually wild dragons the color of black and purple amethyst. Each individual student will be charged with taming one of these dragons or some type of ancient dangerous beast(it really depends on the teachers preference. They can even go out and capture their own beasts that they want their students to tame.) How the Raider chooses to tame it is completely up to them, just as long as they survive and get it done. The Raider's have at least three hours to complete this exam. If they die they die, no one is coming in to save them, but Generals are stationed outside the large building to make sure things don't get too out of control.

Mauler to Crusader: The second most difficult task for Shadow Academy.... The Shadow Trials. Within the farther most region of Arcadia lies a specific dormant tavern. This very tavern has many twists and turns along with artifacts and dangerous beasts that many have never laid eye on. However this is not the only thing that awaits. The ArchGenerals have surveyed this place for years and set up advanced technology that tampers with the mind and its will to function. Many simulations are placed, such as one most face their worst fear or a memory. There are flaws for failure. Sight, smell, movement, etc can be lost while within the tavern an will not return until the target reaches the end. These "damaged" senses can happen at any moment. Thus why the Maulers must learn to help one another get through this. It is the only team paired exam and will only be able to pass with each team member making it safely to the Inner Sanctum. The Inner Sanctum is the last place one will reach(after several simulations, trials, and mazes later). Its a large room with a teleporter, snacks, security cameras, and of course, a magic ward to keep beasts out. Once you are here with your team mates you will safely be transported back to the academy where your senses will return. Maulers will be given seven hours to complete this exam. If they are not back in that time frame Generals are sent to seek them out and drag them back, meaning they fail the test. If they fail students will receive sever punishment and will have to take the test once again.

Crusader to General: Finally the third most difficult task for Shadow Academy and probably the bloodiest and cruelest one yet. All qualifying Crusaders will be put into a large dome like structure located some where near the Academy itself. There are various weapons scattered all around the entire room as well as a cement floor with different engravings on it. These engravings allow the Crusaders to do their summons, however you have to know how to read the engraved markings in order to do so. If you you do, than good for you, it means you have an edge in this dangerous exam. If you don't it's best you watch your back because familiars are one of the toughest things to beat around. Anything goes in this exam, including killing someone off. The goal in this exam is a bit of a difficult one indeed, all Crusaders are made to fight one another with Generals, Archgenerals, and the Headmaster watching over them. None of them are to interfere and the last students standing within the room will be promoted to General status. The time limit is three hours.

General to Archgeneral: Just like becoming an Archmage, becoming an Archgeneral is also optional! General's have the right to choose to become this ranking. To become a Archgeneral one must learn how to survive on their own among the regions of Terrador. This is a secluded island, of course, and though it may seem peaceful it is anything but. While the Nymphs that reside in this island are extremely peaceful and kind, their guardians are not. Misleading and certainly dangerous, these beasts will do just about anything to protect their small friends, most of them going straight for the kill. As a General you are to learn how to silently and stealthy interrogate the place and steal at least one item from these Nymphs being they create poisons, medicines, etc that can cure or kill just about anything. There will be foes that you have to face and if you ask for help along the way its lights out, game over. This task is strictly all on your own and using your head

Shy Spirit

11,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Depending upon your Mage ranking you will be 'paid' a weekly salary for RP use. This money will go into an 'account' for your character to use when they need a new weapon, have to buy mission supplies, etc.
Everyone starts with a base salary. Initiates and Raiders earn 1,000g; ArchMages and ArchGenerals earn 21,000g.
Mages and other staff earn 10,000g, Crusaders and Apprentices around 7,000g, and Disciples and Maulers get 5,000g.

The amount you earn on missions goes up depending on the type you complete.
SS - Hardest - 20,000+
S - 15,000
A - 10,000
B - Middle Difficulty - 5,000 to 7,000
C - 4,000
D - 2,000
E - Easiest - 1,000
Archmages/Generals and Mages/Generals are the only ones that are assigned to lead or go solo on SS- & S-ranked missions, though they get the opportunity to choose lower ranked missions if they wish.
For lower ranks, the most common are C-E ranks if they are chosen or given the opportunity to lead, though occasionally a few will be given B or even A missions.
As for simply participating, lower ranks can be assigned to any rank of mission, as well as Higher ups.

Shy Spirit

11,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

¢ℓσυ∂ α¢α∂єму: ¢нαяα¢тєя яαηк ℓιѕтxxxxx
      please, if you're just joining us don't be intimidated by any lengthy list of characters - we're definitely accepting~

User Image
Sophia Clarissa Kona
Appears 20
Female
Headmistress
Witch
ShadowReaper1998

User Image
Damion Brooks
Male
Guardian
Hybrid
Shizuka Tensui

User Image
Shayne Nicolai Rygaard
Male
Personal Guard
Human/Gunmage
Shizuka Tensui

User Image
Ivera Hotaru Kimi
Female
Archmage
Shifter
Divine Darkness- Tizume

User Image
Kiko Kona
Appears 16
Female
Archmage/Nurse
Neko/Witch
ChakraTurret

User Image
Jaison
Male
Archmage
Witch
Darkened Fay

User Image
Amaya Kishimoto
Female
Mage
Human
HinataUchiha202

User Image
Shizuka Rae Tensui
Female
Disciple
Wolf
Shizuka Tensui

User Image
Alexandria Evrae Salvatore
Appears 17
Female
Disciple
Pureblood Vampire
ShadowReaper1998

User Image
Tizume Rain Hikaru
Female
Initiate
Vampire Neko
Divine Darkness- Tizume

Zero Hishaki Kurenaki
Male
Initiate
Half Blood(Part Vampire, God and unknowingly Werewolf)
Divine Darkness- Tizume

User Image
Micaiah Camilo Devrim
Male
Initiate
Human
sweet-Sayako-chan

User Image
Natalya Ikeda
Female
Initiate
Half Angel
Shizuka Tensui

RebeccaBecca Kona
Female
Initiate
Witch
Darkened Fay

User Image
Varian Blaise
Male
Initiate
Dragon
Shizuka Tensui

User Image
Evan Collins
Male
Initiate
Human
vampyre hime

ѕнα∂σω α¢α∂єму: ¢нαяα¢тєя яαηк ℓιѕтxxxxx

User Image
Hajime; Hikaru; Iwao
Male
Headmaster
Personality Shifter
Divine Darkness- Tizume

User Image
Katsumi Haruki
Female
Shadow Captain
Dark Angel
HinataUchiha202

User Image
Yuuko Ikino
Appears 28
Female
Unknown
Goddess
ShadowReaper1998

User Image
Lucille Ivan Belshmidt
Male
ArcGeneral
Human
badger_queen69

User Image
Zora Lelia Eleanor
Female
ArchGeneral
Neko
sweet-Sayako-chan

User Image
Melinda "Mindy" Tempest
Female
ArchGeneral
Devil-kin
Geekie-chan

User Image
Aerius Creede
Twenty-Four
Male
General
Human
ParadiseLost45

Tomura Higurashi
Appears 18
Male
Unknown
Dragon Spirit, God of Fire
Divine Darkness- Tizume

User Image
Kimiko Arashi
Seventeen
Female
Mauler
Human experiment
ShadowReaper1998

User Image
Kaiden Xavier Rygaard
Male
Raider
Human
Shizuka Tensui

User Image
Ahozu Kotori
Female
Raider
Water Demon
Divine Darkness- Tizume

User Image
Kasey Quinn
Female
Raider
Half Vampire
Darkened Fay

σтнєяѕ: ¢нαяα¢тєя яαηк ℓιѕтxxxxx

User Image
Izaya Moriya
Appears 16
Male
Unknown
Hybrid
ShadowReaper1998

User Image
"Burst" Real name: Edward Gryph
Male
Bounty Hunter
Human
II M i n a t o II

User Image
Skylar Lucius Ikeda
Male
Wanderer
Half Angel
ShadowReaper1998

User Image
Asami Akurei Ren
Female
Wanderer
Neko Plant Creature
Divine Darkness- Tizume

User Image
Daisuke Horatio Kana
Male
Master Thief
Human
Shizuka Tensui

User Image
Selene Rosette Hathaway
Female
Expert Thief
Human
ShadowReaper1998

Shy Spirit

11,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

To keep track of when the missions start and end.
And to temporarily keep track of mission teams.
There's usually some sort of time skip after each mission, to allow characters a bit of 'healing time', the length of which will be posted here as well.

Ӎιʂʂιση • βσαя∂
[Click Me To Suggest Something!]

Shy Spirit

11,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

- - - ----White List-
None lalala

- - - ----Black List-
None...let's keep it that way.

- - - ----Green List-
None yet

Shy Spirit

11,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Here is where I will keep track of any relationships that develop along the way, whether they be friendships, rivalries, or romantic in nature, and also a list of any character deaths. Make sure you let me know when these things happen, because I may miss them when looking through posts!

Key:
    Character 1 ⊲ Character 2 = Character 1 likes Character 2
    Character 1 ⋈ Character 2 = Character 1 and Character 2 like each other
    Character 1 ¿ Character 2 = Character 1 has conflicted feelings for Character 2
    Character 1 ⇔ Character 2 = Character 1 and Character 2 are friends
    Character 1 ✖ Character 2 = Character 1 and Character 2 are relatives
    Character 1 ღ Character 2 = Character 1 and Character 2 are lovers
    Character 1 ⋔ Character 2 = Character 1 and Character 2 are married
    Character 1 ⋫ Character 2 = Character 1 hates Character 2
    Character 1 ⋫⋪ Character 2 = Character 1 and Character 2 hate each other

Relationships

Tizume Hikaru ⊲ Izaya Moriya
Iwao ⊲ Yuuko Ikino
Natalya Ikeda ⊲ Zero Kurenaki

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophia Clarissa Kona ⋈ Shayne Nicolai Rygaard
Ivera Hotaru Kimi ⋈ Damion Brooks
Kaiden Xavier Rygaard ⋈ Ahozu Kotori
Alexandria Evrae Salvatore ⋈ Zero Kurenaki
Yuuko Ikino ⋈ Hikaru
Natalya Ikeda ⋈ Iwao/Silver

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuuko Ikino ¿ Iwao
Zero Kurenaki ¿ Natalya Ikeda

Yuuko Ikino ღ Hajime (Engaged)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shayne Nicolai Rygaard ✖ Kaiden Xavier Rygaard (Siblings)
Kiko Kona ✖ Sophia Clarissa Kona (Unknowingly Cousins)
Sophia Clarissa Kona ✖ Rebecca Kona (Unknowingly adopted Siblings)
Skylar Lucius Ikeda ✖ Natalya Ikeda (Unknowingly Cousins)

Shayne, Alexandria, Ivera, Jaison, Damion, Shizuka ⇔ Sophia Clarissa Kona
Sophia, Ivera ⇔ Shayne Nicolai Rygaard
Ivera, Sophia ⇔ Damion Brooks
Damion, Sophia, Izaya ⇔ Ivera Hotaru Kimi
Izaya, Zero, Tizume, Rebecca, Burst ⇔ Alexandria Evrae Salvatore
Alexandria, Tizume, Shizuka, ⇔ Zero Kurenaki
Tizume, Zero, Sophia ⇔ Shizuka Tensui
Alexandria ⇔ Rebecca Kona

Kaiden Xavier Rygaard ⋫ Shayne Nicolai Rygaard
Amaya Kishimoto ⋫ Kaiden Xavier Rygaard
Tizume Hikaru ⋫ Ivera Kimi
Sophia Clarissa Kona ⋫ Izaya Moriya
Deaths
None yet~

Shy Spirit

11,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

This is where any banners, art, etc. made by and for the roleplay will go, along with anything else Shadow deems fit~!

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/organization-military-roleplay/arcadia-uc-accepting/t.92656625_1/#12][img]http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll221/SakuraGoddessofShadows/Created Images/21f205d3-6c18-454c-9fcd-00799ada8a63_zps3b0b9b6a.jpg[/img][/url]

^Made by Divine Darkness- Tizume! <3

Shy Spirit

11,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Shy Spirit

11,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
User Image

Shy Spirit

11,150 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Demonic Associate 100
OPEN FOR POSTING~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash