Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
World War Two is kinda my cup of tea, but World War 1 sounds interesting..
Not much character development to be had though, arty' and machine-guns will cut you down before the development could get anywhere.
I'd play, although it might be better to play it as military personnel instead of a countries ruler.

User 31267489's Senpai

Married Noob

The Original Nosferatu
Not much character development to be had though, arty' and machine-guns will cut you down before the development could get anywhere.

Oh we had a talk with a group of people with that.

you use tanks followed by infantry to break through enemy lines

battleships and biplanes can disable enemy artillery.

Dangerous Bloodsucker

8,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Timid 100
Snow o D o
The Original Nosferatu

I believe what you are referring to is a tactic employed by the Germans the next war (Blitzkrieg), during WW1 they were only starting to realize the potential of armored supported by infantry, they were limited by primitive technology for this strategy to be effective.

Battleships could only support if in range, which for the most part they weren't. The majority of the war was fought inland, so if you're keeping to history than they are out.

Biplanes didn't dare fly too low to take out artillery, they were easy targets for machine-guns and even men with rifles. They were too slow, plus lacked a sufficient system of bombing nor could they carry a hefty payload. Aircraft during that era was merely used for reconnaissance or air to air combat generally, any other method was poorly executed.. Limited by technology. There were bombers, but they were pitiful, no bomb sights just a poor bloke dropping them by hand.

User 31267489's Senpai

Married Noob

The Original Nosferatu
Snow o D o
The Original Nosferatu

I believe what you are referring to is a tactic employed by the Germans the next war (Blitzkrieg), during WW1 they were only starting to realize the potential of armored supported by infantry, they were limited by primitive technology for this strategy to be effective.

Battleships could only support if in range, which for the most part they weren't. The majority of the war was fought inland, so if you're keeping to history than they are out.

Biplanes didn't dare fly too low to take out artillery, they were easy targets for machine-guns and even men with rifles. They were too slow, plus lacked a sufficient system of bombing nor could they carry a hefty payload. Aircraft during that era was merely used for reconnaissance or air to air combat generally, any other method was poorly executed.. Limited by technology. There were bombers, but they were pitiful, no bomb sights just a poor bloke dropping them by hand.

funny thing is some ideas were copied from the history channel

some guy sent me a link to that ww1-ww2 series in the history channel

general paton stormed the machine gun filled trenches via tank and infantry.

And some biplane pilots i think dared to go in , in the chaos.

we also need to hire messengers in this ww1 roleplay.

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
I'd be interested:

Civil War: Glory themed - (Batallion of Colored Soldiers in Union)

WW1: Trench Warfare or even Fly Boys Themed (I'd be down to something with the Red Baron)

WW2: (My forte) Band of Brothers Themed - or even do a soldiers and Victory Girls themed rp

Either one of the three, if army only, dibbs on sniper position
But I could be a pilot as well.

User 31267489's Senpai

Married Noob

NaInOa13
I'd be interested:

WW1: Trench Warfare or even Fly Boys Themed (I'd be down to something with the Red Baron)

WW2: (My forte) Band of Brothers Themed - or even do a soldiers and Victory Girls themed rp

You can be a sniper on ww1. C:

though if you want to be a pilot in ww1

you must have balls

and g'luck

Lonely Gaian

10,225 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tipsy 100
Snow o D o
NaInOa13
I'd be interested:

you must have balls

and g'luck

haha thanks. I wish there was some war rp right now that wasnt set in the future lol.
ww2 is still my forte lol, but you're the boss and I'm open for whatever!

User 31267489's Senpai

Married Noob

NaInOa13
Snow o D o
NaInOa13
I'd be interested:

you must have balls

and g'luck

haha thanks. I wish there was some war rp right now that wasnt set in the future lol.
ww2 is still my forte lol, but you're the boss and I'm open for whatever!

You can actually be the boss and create one but i reccomend you talk with the people here on how to set it up

for the community c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces