Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,250 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Noyemi K
((Wait, so in the other thread, is everything starting over or what's going on? I never even got the chance to say which was Kekoha's dominant hand crying )

((The thread which SilentSpirit created is a side RP, it's not an official reset of the RP. He just wanted to retry the RP's plotline but stay with a more linear, more realistic plot this time around. You don't need to join it if you don't want to. Feel free to continue Kekoha's dialogue in this thread.))
(If it's up I'd like the link in a pm please)

Shy Seeker

((Sorry fellas, I've gotten food poisoning a *3rd* time! It is not my lucky day))

Greedy Prophet

//Yea I'm sending in a kenetic bombardment because I'm bored. Anyone in the country should probably leave//

Shy Seeker

((Sorry everyone, I was in the hospital))

Dangerous Hunter

((I see that this thread has died))

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
(damn this was so good while it lasted… Sorry Marcus…)

Shy Seeker

There's a new thread which is supposed to be a realistic (I think?) do-over of this. Everyone migrated to that one, so we've stopped posting in this one. (I'm waiting for a less busy point in life to enter).

Fashionable Sex Symbol

7,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Noyemi K
There's a new thread which is supposed to be a realistic (I think?) do-over of this. Everyone migrated to that one, so we've stopped posting in this one. (I'm waiting for a less busy point in life to enter).
(Is selene there?)
I am here venomous my other account got banned for some reason. Pm me on this account.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games