Welcome to Gaia! ::

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Noyemi K
((Wait, so in the other thread, is everything starting over or what's going on? I never even got the chance to say which was Kekoha's dominant hand crying )

((The thread which SilentSpirit created is a side RP, it's not an official reset of the RP. He just wanted to retry the RP's plotline but stay with a more linear, more realistic plot this time around. You don't need to join it if you don't want to. Feel free to continue Kekoha's dialogue in this thread.))
(If it's up I'd like the link in a pm please)

Wealthy Businesswoman

((Sorry fellas, I've gotten food poisoning a *3rd* time! It is not my lucky day))

Greedy Prophet

//Yea I'm sending in a kenetic bombardment because I'm bored. Anyone in the country should probably leave//

Wealthy Businesswoman

((Sorry everyone, I was in the hospital))

Dangerous Hunter

((I see that this thread has died))

sad waifu's Princess

Sparkly Bloodsucker

(damn this was so good while it lasted… Sorry Marcus…)

Wealthy Businesswoman

There's a new thread which is supposed to be a realistic (I think?) do-over of this. Everyone migrated to that one, so we've stopped posting in this one. (I'm waiting for a less busy point in life to enter).

sad waifu's Princess

Sparkly Bloodsucker

Noyemi K
There's a new thread which is supposed to be a realistic (I think?) do-over of this. Everyone migrated to that one, so we've stopped posting in this one. (I'm waiting for a less busy point in life to enter).
(Is selene there?)
I am here venomous my other account got banned for some reason. Pm me on this account.

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
(( I hate to say it but I don't intend to join the newer one just because, let's face it, realism gets really boring. Anyways I loved rping with you guys and I wish you all the best.
(THE KING RETURNS)

sad waifu's Princess

Sparkly Bloodsucker

greatsquallreal
(THE KING RETURNS)
oh hey i remember you
Venomous Kisses
greatsquallreal
(THE KING RETURNS)
oh hey i remember you

I remember you too

sad waifu's Princess

Sparkly Bloodsucker

greatsquallreal
Venomous Kisses
greatsquallreal
(THE KING RETURNS)
oh hey i remember you

I remember you too
(( wow hey how are you? Haven't heard from you in a while ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff