Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

He then took off his jacket and shirt so they wouldn't get ruined. He was now shirtless. He then put his gun on automatic and pulled out another. He then did the same to that one. "One...2...III!" He said and kicked the door wide open. He then kamikazed the place in her direction only. He then closed the doors once again when he had to reload.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Icryblood123
Princess_Selene09
Selene heard the paint balls zip past her head and started giggling as she danced around in between bullets as her torn dress gracefully glides across the floor. She looked towards the window where Alexander was shooting from and giggles softly as she said in a taunting voice "you can fire all day my lord and I will just dance around until you run out of bullets." As she ran and danced around she could feel the floor getting wetter and wetter from paint all over the floor.

(( when I didn't finish reading, I paused because when I read "the floor was getting wetter and wetter" I was like WOE WTF!?))

((that's why input the paint on the floor that way it did sound wrong))
~Ryne Lanari~
User Image
Sighing immensly, Ryne got up and walked through the doors of the paintball court. Hearing gunfire, she instantly sprinted torwards the sounds. Seeing a window, she jumped through it and landed on a balcony and went through another window. Akwardly, she stared at a guy, who was not shirtless, and hot, who had barricaded the door so the recruit could not get in. "Umm, yeah. Can I join the Red Rain?"

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Princess_Selene09
Icryblood123
Princess_Selene09
Selene heard the paint balls zip past her head and started giggling as she danced around in between bullets as her torn dress gracefully glides across the floor. She looked towards the window where Alexander was shooting from and giggles softly as she said in a taunting voice "you can fire all day my lord and I will just dance around until you run out of bullets." As she ran and danced around she could feel the floor getting wetter and wetter from paint all over the floor.

(( when I didn't finish reading, I paused because when I read "the floor was getting wetter and wetter" I was like WOE WTF!?))

(( your girl, wants to swallow my dude's white paint ;D XD
Icryblood123
Princess_Selene09
Icryblood123
Princess_Selene09

(( your girl, wants to swallow my dude's white paint ;D XD

((Das messed up... biggrin And @Icryblood I posted to your character))

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
It stunned her for a second to see Alexander without his shirt on but she how's her game by dancing as fast as her feet could carry her. As she twirled around her hair came loose and her dark brown wavy hair fell half way down her back. She continued to dance all the while shooting a shot off now and again. She knew she was never going to hit him with him shooting like a crazy man. "Dang guys look at her go, I've never seen anybody tease the boss like that."

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Farameir21
Herpius Derpius was a man of action, when Nicole Brown Derpius began seeing another man, Herpius Derpius murdered her right in their home along with the man who had done aided in her cheating affair. Herpius of course served no jail time for this, as there were no laws in the year 3104 or whenever this takes place. He kinda just did his thang for a few years until he released a book describing how he murdered the lovely Nicole Brown Derpius. The book (along with every other book released) is a new york times best seller.

Derpius derped his way down the street one day when he saw some poorly drawn cartoon characters with poor body proportions. Herpius cocked out his elbows and shook his head, this was the reality in which he lived, a former basketball star struckdown from his prime, sentenced to thirty three years in Jap-lover-land after he was convicted of armed robery and kidnapping.

I don't see you taking this seriously, I'm going to ask you to leave
Icryblood123
Farameir21
Herpius Derpius was a man of action, when Nicole Brown Derpius began seeing another man, Herpius Derpius murdered her right in their home along with the man who had done aided in her cheating affair. Herpius of course served no jail time for this, as there were no laws in the year 3104 or whenever this takes place. He kinda just did his thang for a few years until he released a book describing how he murdered the lovely Nicole Brown Derpius. The book (along with every other book released) is a new york times best seller.

Derpius derped his way down the street one day when he saw some poorly drawn cartoon characters with poor body proportions. Herpius cocked out his elbows and shook his head, this was the reality in which he lived, a former basketball star struckdown from his prime, sentenced to thirty three years in Jap-lover-land after he was convicted of armed robery and kidnapping.

I don't see you taking this seriously, I'm going to ask you to leave

I thought it was very realistic for an anarchist future.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
((does nobody read the first page anymore if you wanna role play then follow the rules

@iceyblood - sorry it irritates me when people don't follow the rules I understand I broke one but that was an accident I don't mean to step on your toes ))
((OOC: I'm feeling a bit ignored. I understand that you're having problems but if you, Icryblood, could read my post I would very much appriciate it.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff