Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

"Ok, then welcome aboard. Because I just wanted to make a scene." He said and laughed hard. He then bandaged up his wound and grabbed a paintball handgun. "Men paint up." He said and they also grabbed their paint gun. "If you're going to join us...we need to test your skills. You get hit once, you're out." He then pressed a button and everyone was transported to different sections of the HUGE place. He then grabbed some indoor roller blades. He put them on and rode around the place. He shot some people right where there heart would be. He then moved on.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene picked up a paint gun then she looked at the skates and kicked them away. Then she took off her high heels and started running. She had to remember what her father had taught her about gun fights. She hid around a corner and she heard heavy breathing she turned a corner and shot into the darkness hitting a grunt straight through the heart. She was very nimble and fast moving she shot 3 more people 2 head shots between the eyes, one through the artery in the neck. After a good twenty mins of running around she turned a corner and came upon Alexander. At first she hesitated about shooting him but she had to prove herself to him and took aim and.....shot. She stood silently waiting for his reaction knowing that everyone else had been shot it was just him and her. She stared at his back waiting for him to turn around. "all is fair in war." she heard someone say "but then again it's unwise to shoot the leader." "oh yea she is dead meat." she heard another one say but she kept her ground for she was the only one who was not shot.

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Princess_Selene09
Selene picked up a paint gun then she looked at the skates and kicked them away. Then she took off her high heels and started running. She had to remember what her father had taught her about gun fights. She hid around a corner and she heard heavy breathing she turned a corner and shot into the darkness hitting a grunt straight through the heart. She was very nimble and fast moving she shot 3 more people 2 head shots between the eyes, one through the artery in the neck. After a good twenty mins of running around she turned a corner and came upon Alexander. At first she hesitated about shooting him but she had to prove herself to him and took aim and.....shot. The red paint made a popping sound as it hit Alexander's back squarely over the heart through the back. She stood silently waiting for his reaction knowing that everyone else had been shot it was just him and her. She stared at his back waiting for him to turn around. "all is fair in war." she heard someone say "but then again it's unwise to shoot the leader." "oh yea she is dead meat." she heard another one say but she kept her ground for she was the only one who was not shot.

(( no auto hits sad ))

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Icryblood123
Princess_Selene09
Selene picked up a paint gun then she looked at the skates and kicked them away. Then she took off her high heels and started running. She had to remember what her father had taught her about gun fights. She hid around a corner and she heard heavy breathing she turned a corner and shot into the darkness hitting a grunt straight through the heart. She was very nimble and fast moving she shot 3 more people 2 head shots between the eyes, one through the artery in the neck. After a good twenty mins of running around she turned a corner and came upon Alexander. At first she hesitated about shooting him but she had to prove herself to him and took aim and.....shot. The red paint made a popping sound as it hit Alexander's back squarely over the heart through the back. She stood silently waiting for his reaction knowing that everyone else had been shot it was just him and her. She stared at his back waiting for him to turn around. "all is fair in war." she heard someone say "but then again it's unwise to shoot the leader." "oh yea she is dead meat." she heard another one say but she kept her ground for she was the only one who was not shot.

(( no auto hits sad ))

((I'm sorry I don't mean to))
Name: Ryne Lanari
Race: Human
Before this I: I had been a female sniper, yes female, in the army. I had been top killer on my team. But then sexism took its place I was aloud to return home. Out of anger I killed my own parents and fled. I decided to join the Red Rain gang.
Weapons: AK-47, Sniper Rifle
Gangs: Red Rain
Image: User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
RAWRGMEEATYOUZ
Before this I: I had been a female sniper, yes female, in the army. I had been top killer on my team. But then sexism took its place I was aloud to return home. Out of anger I killed my own parents and fled. I decided to join the Rainbow Blood gang.
Gangs: Rainbow Blood

you can't make up a gang D:<
Icryblood123
RAWRGMEEATYOUZ
Before this I: I had been a female sniper, yes female, in the army. I had been top killer on my team. But then sexism took its place I was aloud to return home. Out of anger I killed my own parents and fled. I decided to join the Rainbow Blood gang.

i'm sorry. Don't hate i'll try and join your gang.

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
RAWRGMEEATYOUZ
Icryblood123
RAWRGMEEATYOUZ

I wasn't saying you had to join mine I was just saying, you can't make one up they're already listed on the first page
Icryblood123
RAWRGMEEATYOUZ
Icryblood123
RAWRGMEEATYOUZ

I wasn't saying you had to join mine I was just saying, you can't make one up they're already listed on the first page

Ehh I wanted to join yours andd I had a blonde moment when I read the gangs(:

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene looked around in the dark wondering I'd she was alone for it was so quiet. She heard the other gang member talking about her. "did you see how fast she ran its like she just disappeared." "she is gorgeous I wish I could get her." "dude you have a death wish if you try that one out." She turned and stared at the gang as they talked about her like she wasn't there, it kind of hurt her feelings but at the same time she knew she shouldn't let it get to her.

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

He then stopped as he heard a paintball zip right past his ear. He then fired backwards without aiming. He then got behind two doors and closed them. He then barricaded them and opened a small window just small enough for just a paintball gun to get through. He then started firing through it. "You won't win!"

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
((getting to writer's block ))

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene heard the paint balls zip past her head and started giggling as she danced around in between bullets as her torn dress gracefully glides across the floor. She looked towards the window where Alexander was shooting from and giggles softly as she said in a taunting voice "you can fire all day my lord and I will just dance around until you run out of bullets." As she ran and danced around she could feel the floor getting wetter and wetter from paint all over the floor.

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Princess_Selene09
Selene heard the paint balls zip past her head and started giggling as she danced around in between bullets as her torn dress gracefully glides across the floor. She looked towards the window where Alexander was shooting from and giggles softly as she said in a taunting voice "you can fire all day my lord and I will just dance around until you run out of bullets." As she ran and danced around she could feel the floor getting wetter and wetter from paint all over the floor.

(( when I didn't finish reading, I paused because when I read "the floor was getting wetter and wetter" I was like WOE WTF!?))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff