Welcome to Gaia! ::

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Logan walked past Scott and Selene, not saying a word as he walked towards the truck and climbed in, unnoticed. "Oh, I forgot my Berretta." Logan hopped off of the truck and raced upstairs to get it.

----------------------------------------------------
Brandon sat on the edge of the bed, quiet tears dripping down his face. "Why did I f***ing do that!!!!!!?" Brandon yelled in a rage. He looked at the Barretta across the room. Maybe that's my way out... He thought.

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
((dont get pissed i experimented alot when i was younger but im still into both genders, i beleive if youve gone both ways more then twice, you should be alowed to joke about your sexuality.))

Victor started up the truck and he honked the horn in a sequence telling whoever was going and wasnt in the truck, better hurry up.

He saw logan get in andshifted into first gear, hitting the gas pedal, and the truck bolted forward. Victor watched the road as he spoke "the veer system is located at the bottom of the sewers, its in an old bunker made in the 1990's. Their resources are probably stocked to the brim, and their main hold up has every camera feed in the city....well almost all of them, when we get into the sewage pipes its gonna be a CQC area. Light guns and blunt weapons only, fire only when fired upon!" he finished as he took a sharp turn around a corner.

Bashful Kitten

[[[[[I'm gonna ask again not to be rude,Butis there anything i can do with Judah now that the war is oveR?]]]]]

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
Rin-XxX-Kagamine
[[[[[I'm gonna ask again not to be rude,Butis there anything i can do with Judah now that the war is oveR?]]]]]
why are you asking just put something, anything will work right now, its your character your his persona do what you will! :3

Make a new character if you want, just do something!!! Please!!!!! -_-

Bashful Kitten

SilentSpirit909
Rin-XxX-Kagamine
why are you asking just put something, anything will work right now, its your character your his persona do what you will! :3

I'm asking because all I know is the war is over.And I'm totally brain dead and I have no ideas.

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
((didnt you say at one point way back when that you were writing a book.....and you dont have ideas, right now the war is over, but dethro bought DLC for this rp so hes got to go destroy the veer system. ((DLC =downloadable content))

Bashful Kitten

[[[[What? Wow i'm comfused.And I never did write the book.I gave up because in the middle of it i lost thought.And i was a highschool romance book so....]]]]

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
((huh well maybe highschool romance isnt your slice of cake, you could make a new character and start from scratch. Its all up to you....

what would you do if your were forced to be in a war.........thats already over would you rejoice and sob with tears of joy or would you cuss like hell because its over and go on a killing spree with the song monster by skillet playing over and over in your head?!?!?

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
SilentSpirit909
((didnt you say at one point way back when that you were writing a book.....and you dont have ideas, right now the war is over, but dethro bought DLC for this rp so hes got to go destroy the veer system. ((DLC =downloadable content))

((RANDOM VIDEOGAME REFERENCE APPEARED! GO! XBOX!
WHAT WILL XBOX DO?
5/5 RED RINGS 8/10 INDIE TITLES
10/10 SUMMER SALE 10/20 FIRST DAY DLC))

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Brandon awoke, head pounding from where Logan had attacked him.
"Ow..." He said, rubbing his skull. "Where..." Brandon looked around for Logan, but only found a note.

Brandon,
If you are really reading this, then I am already gone and have left for the veer system. I take back everything I said. I need your help if I'm gonna survive out there. Yeah, Karun and Dethro are awesome in their own right, but you've been with me from the start. I had a dream, a kind of flashback recently. I was near the base when it was destroyed and someone was about to kill me, but then they picked me up and took me away. It was you. Please forgive me and I'll be back soon(I hope.).

-Logan

Brandon sat on the edge of the bed and cried again.
"I will, Logan." He said. "I will forgive you..."

--------------------------------------
Logan sat in the back, cleaning his MP5 as Victor drove.

"the veer system is located at the bottom of the sewers, its in an old bunker made in the 1990's. Their resources are probably stocked to the brim, and their main hold up has every camera feed in the city....well almost all of them, when we get into the sewage pipes its gonna be a CQC area. Light guns and blunt weapons only, fire only when fired upon!" Victor finished as he took a sharp turn around a corner.

Logan nodded and put his gun back together and screwed on a custom supressor onto his Berretta 93-R.
Scott watched selene sleep. He sighed as he rolled onto his back. He couldn't sleep. Scott sat up and got up from the bed going down stairs and pulling out his old guitar case and opened it smiling at his old sniper rifle sitting inside. Scott began to piece his gun together. Afterwards scott walked upstairs and left a note to selene telling her he would be back soon that he was going to do some practice.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene woke up a few hours later alone and in darkness then she realized how late it really was and she flipped on te side lamp and saw Scott's note. She flipped it over and write her own message on the back

Dearest Scott
If I you come back before I do I have gone for a walk I have my phone with me incase you need me I love you ill see you soon.

She left it on his pillow where she knew he would see it and walked down stairs and out the front door heading towards the park.
Scott was walking by the park his guitar case over his shoulder when he saw selene. Scott walked over to her "hello my dear. Just needed some fresh air?" He asked as he kissed her forehead

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selee smiled softly wen she saw Scott but she couldn't help but shiver as she looked down at his guitar case. She turned her head and smiled softly and thought back to when she first saw Scott sitting in the front room of the old branders HQ and remember how even though he didn't even know her he had picked her up and layed her on the couch so she wouldn't hurt her neck.

She looked up at the full moon her hazel-green eyes looked actual brown in the moon light. She then looked at Scott and noticed him staring at her and she blushed, "what's te matter?" She asked softly.

Vicious Capitalist

5,500 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
As victor took another sharp turn the truck went over a curb slightly makeing the back of the truck that held the turret that deth was jump.

"Hey vic you think you can drive normally on a straight road, your throwing me around like a ragdoll back here! I dont want to be beatin and bruised when we get there, i to be afterwards. Work with me will ya?!" deth growled as he saw a large car come up behind them, it wasn't armored but it had a rail gun integrated into the hood; the gun started to fire. The first shot missed, but the second shot hit the left side mirror blowing it off.

Victor cussed and put the truck into high gear, before taking a sharp turn and pasted a sign that said 'thank you for coming hope to see you again' (leaving the city and going to the old military base)

The car that was chaseing vic stopped to a screech halt and turned back towards the city. Victor saw the base coming into view and floored the truck through the gates, crashed through the abandoned security post and swerved before flipping several times, the truck then landed sideways against an old destroyed tank.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff