Welcome to Gaia! ::

9(I myself am wating on silent spirits reply to my last post)

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
(( guys I'm so sorry I will be absent for a little bit longer I just found out that my grandmother died this morning. Please forgive me.))

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
(( guys I'm so sorry I will be absent for a little bit longer I just found out that my grandmother died this morning. Please forgive me.))

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Princess_Selene09

((Dang, one after another. Keep strong Selene. I'll make sure your characters don't do something stupid like run into a flagpole or something.))

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
((Thank you Logan I really needed a laugh. We buried my stepdad just Monday afternoon and now I find out about my grandmother. It freakin sucks.))

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Princess_Selene09
((Thank you Logan I really needed a laugh. We buried my stepdad just Monday afternoon and now I find out about my grandmother. It freakin sucks.))

((Tell me about it. Both of my great-grandmothers died on the same day and were buried the same day. I could only go to one freaking reception and it sucked.))

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
griffinboy775
Princess_Selene09

((Tell me about it. Both of my great-grandmothers died on the same day and were buried the same day. I could only go to one freaking reception and it sucked.))

((I'm sorry for your lose Logan I truly am.))

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
griffinboy775
Princess_Selene09

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Princess_Selene09
griffinboy775
Princess_Selene09

((It was a few years ago, I'm over it. Still sad, though.))

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
((Where is everyone? :'( I'm ready to play))

Enduring Hunter

7,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
((Well I feel awkward now. razz ))

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
((Come on guys wake up.))

Prophet

10,225 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Regular 100
Princess_Selene09
((Come on guys wake up.))

((JUst found out that I might have to move from my life-long home of Clarksville, TN 3,000 miles west to Montery, CA. I would lose all of my friends. F. M. L. crying ))
(Screw it ill get us started again)
Scott looked at dethro. "Well?" He asked him "do you trust me that I started this war for the betterment of everone not just my selfish gains?" He asked him as he kept his eye on dethro

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene opened her eyes to a dark room with a window and a door it looked metal but she wasn't close so she wasn't sure. She could hear whispering and one wanted to get rid of her another wanted to use her as bait to get Scott into a trap. She tried to talk but realized her mouth was taped up. She felt sick and felt the baby move she wanted to place her hand over her stomach to console the baby to tell it it'll be ok but he wasn't so sure herself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff