Welcome to Gaia! ::

"I can't" he said "I don't even know where I am." He told her as he heard her cry "selene my love don't cry please ill try and be home as soon as I can." He told her "ahh" he yelled into the phone as the man grabbed scott by the hair and pulled him away from the phone. "Times up" the scrambled voice said and hung up

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
"SCOTT!!!!!!!" she cried into th phones as the scrambled voice said times up. She let the phone drop and broke down crying.

Dapper Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Name:JaK Stryker
Race: Caucasian
Before this I: Was in the military. I was dishonorable discharged after I got into a fight and killed my superior officer. After the fall of the city, a SOS on an emergency transmission went out asking all able-bodied men to come to the nearby military base. By then, time had already run out. I was lucky to still have some of my guns that the police and the gangs hadn't found back in my apartment. I went out and was on my own, until there was another broadcast, from outside the city. The General wanted to stop this madness, so he personally hired me back, on one condition: I was to never talk of this again. So here I am, all alone.

Weapons: Mk 14 Mod 0 EBR Rifle (Civilian Fulton Arms version) w/ Acog scope (8/12) M4 (With supressor, red-dot sight, and foregrip) Glock 18, knuckle duster variant trench knife, and a grapnel gun.

Gangs: Army

Image: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Name: JaK Stryker
Time: 6:30 PM

Laying down in the same, uncomfortable position had taken it's toll on JaK, but he wouldn't give in to the temptation to sleep. He had gotten three more kills, and his third and final kill had disturbed him greatly. The body lay about 200 yards from his position, and for JaK, that was far too close for comfort. How could he have gotten that close? Keep it together man. All you have is a few more days and you'll be away from this godforsaken place, sitting at your new penthouse apartment, drinking an ice cold lemonade. This thought had made him more hungry, so he unsheathed his knife and cut a thin line into his Beef Stroganoff MRE. This would take some time to heat, but JaK had all the time in the world. Field stripping was essential for maintaining a good rifle, so he went ahead and did so to his Mk 14. When JaK slid the bolt with a satysfying klink he reached over and had his, hopefully, last MRE until the morning. It was getting dark, but with the entire city bathed with the glow of fire and the last remnants of sun, he put his rifle underneath the tarp and attempted to sleep on the cold, hard concrete.

Bashful Kitten

User Image
Judah Adonis Mirez

Dance like nobody's watching...
Sing like nobody's listening...
Love like you've never been hurt...
And Live like it's heaven on earth.

Judah listened and then felt a sudden feeling of hurt.He ignored it."Selene,I'm a Mirez.When they were killed,I survived.And I know where to money is.Every cent."He said,a pit forming in his stomach."I'll give the money to you to help him,I have a bad feeling another gang has him."Judah said.He felt like he had said that the wrong way."Please,I don't want him hurt anymore than you."He added.He gave her an assuring smile.

OutOfChaos:Sorry about dissapearing for a day or two.I didn;t know I'd be busy.

Clean Regular

i dont like gun violence that how people incint people get killed you kno but some heart for the parents that staying strong

Dapper Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
lovesexyhottie123
i dont like gun violence that how people incint people get killed you kno but some heart for the parents that staying strong

((OOC: Are you referring to me? I'll let you know that I am a proud member of the NRA. I'm not a redneck, and I don't train for the zombie apocalaypse, I just want to help defend my family.))

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Selene's tears ran down her face as she stood up and shook her head, "I've got to go out and find him." she said as she took off her shoes and headed outside. "Alice, Judah please stay here where it will be safe. i will call you later when i am returning home i promise i will return."

A few minutes later Selene was walking down the street when she noticed a line of bodies along the street. 'the gangs must have broke out again.' she thought to herself as she looked more closely at one victim and noticed that the shot was not a close range bullet wound. 'a sniper.' she thought and looked around at all the buildings. since it was getting dark she couldnt really see very much as to the affect of where someone might be hiding. As she stood up a member of the future branders jumped out and grabbed her wrist and started to yell at her "Give me your money lady and you can go home to your family." Selene stood in shock as she tried to get away. "Let go of me!!!!!" Selene yelled out at the man as she tried to kick him away. She hoped that the sniper was a good guy and not try to take her out as well as the brander.

Bashful Kitten

User Image
Judah Adonis Mirez

Love like you've never been hurt...

Judah nodded and went to site down.He first looked at Alice an ten at Micah.He shook his head and kept thoughts out.He sat down and closed his eyes momentarily."Mirez,Mirez, don't go down.Mirez,Mirez, we don't frown."Je sung quietly.Thats what his mon always sub to him when he was upset.He smiled and reapested hinself.

OutOfChaos:Ipod.Hehe...

Dapper Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

JaK saw the commotion in the street below and sighted the couple fighting with each other. There appeared to be a woman and a man, and the man was definitely a gang member, due to his thuggish appearance. They're too close to eachother, I'll probably hit the girl at this range... I need to get closer. As he though this, JaK pulled his grapnel gun and shot a line to one of the lower buildings and pulled on it to make sure it was secure. He flipped his rifle's sling over the line and used it as a zip-line. Come on, come on... just a little closer... He couldn't make it in time to use his rifle, so he dropped it mid-zip and pulled out his trusty pistol. The sniper clattered to the ground, drawing the attention of the thug, and that is when JaK let go of the sling and opened fire, sending three bullets hurtling through the air towards the woman's assailant. All three flew into flesh and muscle, and the attacker fell to the ground. "Jesus lady, you could've been killed. Now what is a girl like you doing in a dump like this?"

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Selene jumped outta the way of the bullets and when she heard the guy talking to her she turned and stated at him. When she noticed he was in the military she instantly froze and stated at him and shook her head. "I...I live down the road. My husband was kidnapped and I was going to try and find him." as she was talking she put her hands behind her back she knew the military did not like the gangs and since he knew both leaders of the future and red rains she didn't want this guy to know.

Dapper Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Upon closer inspection, the girl was pretty okay with the fact that an Army guy just shot another guy that was right next to her. She's probably seen death before. It doesn't seem to faze her. Maybe she's in the Corps too? He holstered his weapon as she told him of her predicament. Huh. Husband-snatching. That's a new one. "Ma'am, is there anything I can do to help? I'm down here anyways, I might as well do my job now... By the way, what is your name?"

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Selene shook her head as tears came her eyes. "I don't even know where he is!!" she said as she pulled out her cell phone and dialed Scott's number. "Scott please answer me please." she said into the phone a it starte to ring.

Dapper Explorer

5,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Great, now she's crying. You gotta think of something to cheer her up! "Umm... I only used three bullets to take down a guy like him. Normally if I was moving while shooting it would take five but I..." He instantly clammed up as she raised the phone to her ear. JaK unshouldered his pack from his back and started to rummage through his gear. He went over magazines of ammo, some more rations, and that's when he laid his eyes on his prize: His backup rifle, an old-style M4. He extended it's stock and proceeded to attach it's accessories. Then, when he was finished, he slid the charging handle forward, putting a cartridge into the barrel. "Can I see your phone? I know a way to pinpoint where he's calling from. All I need to do is connect it to my NaV system." He held out his hand, waiting for a response.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Selene was nervous at first but handed him the phone wrist down, once she dropped the phone in his hand she pulled back. She blushed softly and looked down, she stood still as she heard the fair ringing of her phone hoping that he would pick up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff