Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

He then nodded and said "Here. It's a personal, vip invitation to my party." He said and handed the invitation to her. He was known for having parties. The only ones ever invited were locals that lived in his territory. He then heard a helicopter's propellers nearby. Though, soon after it was heard...a bullet from one of his snipers shot it and then the helicopter started melting away much faster than it fell. The people inside also were melted away. He then watched as a car came and dropped off a cycle for him. He then got in it and said "So, you coming?" as he patted his lap.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene nodded silently a little startled by the gun shots. As she climbed into the car she knew she was safe for now for as long as she has remembered living in Alex's territory he has never harmed her and has always been kind. " thank you my lord" she says quietly "sorry I have never really met you before it just seems natural for me to call you lord." She sat quietly feeling nervous about being in the car hopeing nothing will happen.

Beloved Strawberry

7,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Character profile

Name: Sin
Race: human
Before this I: Sin grew up alone on the streets from when she was 6, around 11 was when the red bloods found her and she has been a member of them ever since. Devoted to the only family she has ever really known.

Weapons: 2 hidden daggers, usually around 5 mozltove cocktails and a bottle of gasoline and matches.
Gangs: the red bloods.
Image:User Image
~(( forgive me it's been awhile since I've done this and I am on a iPad. ))~

Shirtless Wrangler

10,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
Name: Sabine Moreux
Race: French and Russian
Before this I: Was a government spy, though I can't tell you which country I worked for. I was trained in espionage, weapons, and various methods of survival. Of course when society collpased I watched my own back and I have survived quite well. Now adays I sell weapons and stay off of the main radar.
Weapons: On her person she carries a hunting knife and beretta tomcat.
Gangs: None, yet.
Image: User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Delicate Intentions
Character profile

Before this I: Sin grew up alone on the streets from when she was 6, around 11 was when the red bloods found her and she has been a member of them ever since. Devoted to the only family she has ever really known.

Weapons: 2 hidden daggers, usually around 5 mozltove cocktails and a bottle of gasoline and matches.

edit, its not called red bloods :p

Beloved Strawberry

7,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
cheese_whine As the sun set and the darkness of night started to engulf the city, Sin gazed out with wide innocent looking eyes. Everything about her screamed you'd and naive, easy prey. It was deceiving. At the age of 16 she was already a ruthless killing machine who would easily slit a mans throat before they even the threat. But that was her role in the gang, they sent her out under cover to kill unsuspecting targets. She sighed softly to herself as she looked out into the darkness, her red cape covering half her face in shadow and making her hard to identify. When she went on on missions she left the cape behind so no one would notice, but here ate home she wore it with pride.

Beloved Strawberry

7,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Icryblood123
Delicate Intentions
Character profile

edit, its not called red bloods :p
my bad ^_^;; my hubby is bothering me while I am trying to write this.

Shirtless Wrangler

10,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image

Sabine swung her hips some as she walked, a tight pencil skirt and sexy blouse clung to her curves and a pair of louboutin heels clicked on the floor. She didn't look like an arms dealer but, the smoldering redhead was indeed a dangerous force to deal with.
She was well connected and well supplied, she sold fairly and didn't play favorites but certain gangs did buy more from her.

"Call Mitchell, inform him" Sabine said with a nod to one of the young men she passed by, eyeing him some what. She had a habit of objectifying men and sometimes women in her presence.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
As Selene was riding in the car with Alex she looked outside a few drops of water fell from her hair she looked up then looked over towards her leader "my lord when we get to the party will there be a place where I can clean up and dry off so I don't look like a drowned rat?" she looked down hoping she didn't talk out of turn or offend him. As lightning flashed out side she jumped softly. She had always been scared of lightning as a child and unfortunately it had stuck with her.

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

"it's fine." He said and had the face cover remove from his face. His face was now revealed. They had a quiet drive. It was smooth, quiet, and soothing. The vehicle he had, could drive so smoothly even on the bumpiest rode, you wouldn't feel anything. All that was heard was the humming from the engine. "We're here." He said as they arrived. He opened the door and waited for her to get off his lap. "Just be careful not to get mistaken for one of the stripper girls. He said and chuckled. He said it because, a girl has been mistaken as one before.

Beloved Strawberry

7,550 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
~(( I have to go for now, I should be on for awhile tomorrow))~

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene climbed off Alex's lap and got out of that car and as she did she looked up into his eyes and was shocked but quickly looked away before he caught her staring. She started walking but them stopped and followed him in since she was not sure on where she was and did not want to look like a lost puppy. As she walks in she finds a bathroom and changes her clothes into a skinny res dress that was long and did show much except how skinny she really was. As she walks out she looks around and find alex. "My lord can I get you a drink or something?" she says softly as she could feel all mens eyes in the room on her.

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His voice: 10:01 to 10:29

When she went to the bathroom to change, he did the same. He got into something more comfortable.He then walked out and sat in his chair that was high up on a vip platform. He looked at the girls on the poles. He did enjoy it like everyman. Though, he wasn't the type that would pay to see it. He only did look because the girls were girls in the gang. They did it for free since they got paid majorly by people who watched. He then watched as Selene came back and asked if he needed a drink. "No, not at the moment. But, if you could can you get me a plate of fried chicken?" He asked kindly.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene nodded "Yes, my lord." she said softly and turned to get his plate. She walked into the kitchen and asked "I need a plate of fried chicken for alexander." she said in as much of a natural voice that she could muster up while she waited for his food she watched the girl dance on the poles and noticed that a few guys were stating and chuckling to themselves she could see that they were hang members by the tattoos. His food came up and she gladly took it to him. "Here is your food I hope it's hot enough I asked them to make it fresh for you.". She said handing him his plate. Then she went to a corner not far from Alex and started looking around watching the girls dance and the men stare at her and started to sway to the music.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff