Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( do you not speak english cause both posts are in response to yours))

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene noticed Scott sitting on a bench out side and called to him "you might as well stay here the bus only come through here once a week and it has already passed this week so might as well come in here." she turned leaving the door open and turned to Johnny "who are you and what do want here at my lords house?" she stepped in front of victor and made him lower his knife "of they are on our side lord Alex would not be happy with you killing his comrade don't you think victor." she waited for Johnny to answer her an for Scott to come inside.
Princess_Selene09
greatsquallreal
bonez529
greatsquallreal
bonez529
greatsquallreal

(why do I need to edit it? it is fine as it is)
((because on my way in..you were on your way out..so u basically opened the door for me to get it otherwise i would have been dead. And are you not leaving the building? unless your going to go out there and take on those gangsters))

(scott left the first building and then moved onto the second building. There was no one in the second building. Scott was quick about boarding that house up until he had finished his job. He had already taken out the man from that gang he was waiting for the other man to show up)
(oh kk so u left the girl and the other guy and went to a new building?))

(yeah)

Please guys if your going to fight like this take it to the Pms please

((we werent fighting i just wanted to get a clear understand thats all lol))
User Image
Scott nodded "sure thing" he said then looked at the grenade "oh you have got to be kidding me" he said as he was blasted backward and tried to get up. He could barely move. Scott opened his eyes to see that he was under a pile of rubble. Scott tried to move but his arm was pinned. His guitar case was a few feet away from him."hey can somebody help me?" he called out
"i was on my way back home from work and all, i had an excuse to get out early nothing. Anyways on my way back i bumped into some guy and a second later he gets his head blown right off in front of me!. I didn't know who or where the shot had came from so i had to get the hell out of the streets as soon as possible. I mean you know about the war and all i didn't want to accidentally catch a stray bullet. Im Johnny by the way i used to work for both gangs till i decided to turn my life around. I sold explosives to each side and shared some police information but as of lately its almost as if cops dont even show up here anymore. I stopped because i didn't want to give the wrong idea to each side so i figured you guys were after me now because i know to much.

the blood had begun to rapidly leak from Johnny arm as he tried to put pressure on it to stop the bleeding.

"Look im a bomb expert not a doctor can u guys help me out or something."

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene to where Scott was "VICTOR get your a** over here and help me it was your damn dreaded that did this now come on!!" she started to removed debre off of Scott calling out to him "scott can you hear me help me find you!" sh soon uncovered his case and pulled it free and soon found scots hand it an grabbed it "Scott can you feel my hand I've found you we are going to get you outta here.
User Image
Scott squeezed her hand so she knew that he had heard her. "can you free my head now its kinda cloudy under here" he said
Johnny walked outside as well and noticed the dead bodies, Just then flashbacks of more and more bodies and faces had ran through Johnny's head back when he was serving for both gangs.
All he saw was blood and bodies almost every waking moment.

It was almost as if he was reliving his past once more. The eyes of the victims were wide as if they had seen a ghost. Some where shut with their mouths wide open. It was a disaster, Something nobody should have to witness.
Then he turned to the main root of this madness ..a man with his head stuck in the ground..

what the ********... [/color]Johnny thought.

the sky had began to become a bit cloudy as rain drops began to fall. The stream carried Johnny's blood to the ground as the drops of rain hit his body.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene finally found his head and pulled the last bit of debre from his body and looked him over. She leaned down to him and lead his hand to help him up to get him inside where it was safe. Once inside she set him on te couch and ran to te kitchen then returned shortly with a bowl of hot water rags and a sewing kit for wounds that were really bad. She started by removing what was left of his tattered Hirt and started to wash up his wounds with the hot water. "I hope that's not too hot I put some hydrogen peroxide in there do it will clean the wound."
Johnny walked into the room as well knowing it wasn't all that safe to go out into the streets as of yet..His arm still bleeding to the point his whole sleeve was soaked i blood all he can do was sit down there because he couldn't heal it himself he just didn't know what to do.
User Image
Scott looked at her when he was on the couch as she started to clean his wounds "no its fine just stings a bit" he said "Why are you doing this for me?" he asked her "I'm not even in your gang" he told her as he moved his gaze to the side of her looking at the window "you even made me something to eat this morning. Why?" he asked her moving his gaze back to her face so he was looking into her eyes
"your right..you dont deserve this kind of treatment. You deserve a whole lot worst."

Johnny said looking at the man with a angered expression.
User Image
Scott sat up and looked at him "I saved your life" he yelled at him "those men that were shooting at you and that are now dead in the street? Yeah I killed them you ungrateful punk" he yelled at him
bonez529
"your right..you dont deserve this kind of treatment. You deserve a whole lot worst."

Johnny said looking at the man with a angered expression.

(grr way to ruin a kinda touching moment between these two thanks)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff