Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image
Scott's nodded "even so your eyes are very pretty" the smile disappeared "I am not your comrade" he told him and snarled looking at the girl. "I thought it was only you and your master in this house" he said to her a bit ticked off that more people were showing up in this house. He gathered his things and slung the Barrett over his shoulder and took the boards off the door and walked out of the house going to another place and setting up there he made sure that NO ONE was in this house before he began to board every entrance and exit up along with the windows. He headed up to the second floor and set his sniper up against the wall and sat against the wall a mirror he had angled allowed him to see the street and next to this mirror were two pictures. His two targets one had a slash through it the other was still clean.
Johnny quickly made his way down the street unaware of where the bullet came from and surprised at how close he was to the impact,
Johnny was afraid that the bullet may have been for him or a stray.

"WHAT THE HELL WHY WOULD THEY BE AFTER ME FOR!"

Johnny made his way down the street and as he cut another corner a group guys had appeared right in front of him ,
Johnny lost his grip from the bottom of his shoes because of the sudden stop, instantly turning a full 360 degrees before breaking through the wind thinking he had become a target.
The gangs did not understand why this man was running as fast as he did,
before noticing one of their man on the floor dead with a bullet whole drilled through his skull.

Thats when the shots began to erupt and Johnny knew he had become a target.
As the shots rained towards Johnny's direction one grazed the side of his arm .
Johnny then reached into his pocket and pulled out two marble sized explosives.
Johnny tossed one behind him hitting the wall, exploding just at the right time when the gangsters had cut the corner releasing a smoke bomb that had blinded one of the gangsters eyes.

One down five more to go.

Another bullet rang out the barrow this time hitting Johnny right in his left arm.

"AGH!"

Johnny shouted before he cut another corner that had led a straight path to a building.

Johnny threw his last smoke bomb towards the gangsters just as another shot had been fired.
the bullet shot right though the smoke bomb causing an explosive in mid air screening Johnny's viability. He quickly made his way towards the building and locked himself inside, breathing heavily.
greatsquallreal
User Image
Scott's nodded "even so your eyes are very pretty" the smile disappeared "I am not your comrade" he told him and snarled looking at the girl. "I thought it was only you and your master in this house" he said to her a bit ticked off that more people were showing up in this house. He gathered his things and slung the Barrett over his shoulder and took the boards off the door and walked out of the house going to another place and setting up there he made sure that NO ONE was in this house before he began to board every entrance and exit up along with the windows. He headed up to the second floor and set his sniper up against the wall and sat against the wall a mirror he had angled allowed him to see the street and next to this mirror were two pictures. His two targets one had a slash through it the other was still clean.

((uuuh you might wanna edit that post cuz i just attracted a group of gangster that are pretty pissed off that you! killed one of their man...but they think i did ...thanks alot btw -__-))
bonez529
greatsquallreal
User Image

((uuuh you might wanna edit that post cuz i just attracted a group of gangster that are pretty pissed off that you! killed one of their man...but they think i did ...thanks alot btw -__-))

(why do I need to edit it? it is fine as it is)
greatsquallreal
bonez529
greatsquallreal
User Image

((because on my way in..you were on your way out..so u basically opened the door for me to get it otherwise i would have been dead. And are you not leaving the building? unless your going to go out there and take on those gangsters))
bonez529
greatsquallreal
bonez529
greatsquallreal
User Image

((because on my way in..you were on your way out..so u basically opened the door for me to get it otherwise i would have been dead. And are you not leaving the building? unless your going to go out there and take on those gangsters))

(scott left the first building and then moved onto the second building. There was no one in the second building. Scott was quick about boarding that house up until he had finished his job. He had already taken out the man from that gang he was waiting for the other man to show up)
greatsquallreal
bonez529
greatsquallreal
bonez529
greatsquallreal
User Image

(scott left the first building and then moved onto the second building. There was no one in the second building. Scott was quick about boarding that house up until he had finished his job. He had already taken out the man from that gang he was waiting for the other man to show up)
(oh kk so u left the girl and the other guy and went to a new building?))

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene started to say that she didn't know victor was there becaus when her ad Alexander had fallen asleep the first time it wa only her and her lord but he was gone. "victor why are you here and how did you get here in the first place?" she said softly but firmly.
bonez529
greatsquallreal
bonez529
greatsquallreal
bonez529
greatsquallreal
User Image

(yeah)
Another bullet flew right through the door close enough to leave Johnny with a nice clean head shot.
Johnny held his arm as he ran around the building to find a safer location
when he came encounter with a female and a male..."s**t!."
he thought as he backed up a bit thinking they might also be after him.
User Image
Scott had started to fall asleep as when he heard the gun shots and saw the man running. 'damn it I am going to have to clean up his mess' he said as he moved the Barrett onto the window sill and shot four bullets back to back quickly tracing each target within a fraction of a second and shot each one with a head shot. Scott put the Barrett back down when he looked out the window through the mirror and saw his target he smiled and moved back to the window sill. His smiled widened as he pulled the trigger hitting the target right in the heart. "I love snipers" he said as he started to put his Barrett back into its case. Once done he picked the case up and went over to the picture and put the slash through it. His job done he walked downstairs where he unbarred the door and walked over to the bodies searching them for money and some sort of ID. He found both on each man and smiled sitting on an old bus bench.
Victor flew up and drew his knife when the boy entered the room "Who are you? What do you want?" Victor questioned ready to slice the guys throat open on a moments notice. Victor heard the shots ringing outside "You b*****d you brought them here!" Victor was outraged as he heard the shots from outside.

He grabbed a grenade from his belt and pulled the pin with his teeth and tossed it out the window "Hit the deck!" he shouted and dropped to the floor and listened for the explosion outside
MasterofSet
Victor flew up and drew his knife when the boy entered the room "Who are you? What do you want?" Victor questioned ready to slice the guys throat open on a moments notice. Victor heard the shots ringing outside "You b*****d you brought them here!" Victor was outraged as he heard the shots from outside.

He grabbed a grenade from his belt and pulled the pin with his teeth and tossed it out the window "Hit the deck!" he shouted and dropped to the floor and listened for the explosion outside

(-face palms- do neither of you read my posts?)

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
greatsquallreal
bonez529
greatsquallreal
bonez529
greatsquallreal

(yeah)

Please guys if your going to fight like this take it to the Pms please

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas