Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Year 3014, life was great. With the exception of gangs. They got worse. Life became hard when the gangs got a hold of military equipment. They eventually practically 'removed the definition of police' from this city. There is no more law enforcement in this City. Survivors are found here and there. That is, if they don't get caught in massive gang fights. Let me tell you the gangs.

The modern branders

This gang dresses western like. They love explosives and got first pick on the military loot.
________________-

The red rain

These are pyros. The gang mainly wears red. Also, they got control of most Fuel pumps. The ones they don't are because they're harder to find.
__________________________________-

The gun brothers

User Image

These people are able to make guns out of the simplest things that others wouldn't be able to think of. So, they can be found with more guns than others. Just most are hand made out of simple things.

The Pro raiders

User Image

This gang is only known to take completely over a city by killing anyone and everyone in it besides there own and make it into there image. Nothing else can be seen in a pattern.

Now, shall you join a gang? choose wisely my friend.

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Rules:
No need for pm to join, just post a profile and rp just dont think I dont have the right to kick you
-
NO cybering
-
NO godmodding
-
Romance massively encouraged smile
-
FOR SOME REASON SOME PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THIS BUT YOU CAN'T MAKE UP A ******** GANG!

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Character profile

Name:
Before this I: (bio)
Weapons:
Gangs:
Image:

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Announcements:

Another gang has arrived - Saturday, June 02, 2012

The army is coming!!!! - Saturday, June 18, 2012
- the general of the army, has had enough of sitting by and watching his Country die from the inside. he's now attempting to put a stop to it since the War has finished successfully.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Name: Selene brooks
Race: American part indian
Before this I: when the gangs broke out her family was killed and has lived in her parents house and has tried staying out of the way of the Gangs
Gangs: None but in the future becomes a future brander

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene walked down the lonely streets as the sun was setting in the west. She knew she shouldn't be out this late this is when all the gangs do most of this activity. But she had stayed to long in the old library reading as she walks as fast as she can without running to the house where she lives with her parents before they were killed.

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene was only a block from her parents house when she suddenly heard male voices from behind her. Knowing she had to hide she ducked into the nearest alley way and hide in the darkest corner of the alley. She held her breath as two men from the modern gang walk by with their cowboy hats and trench coats on as it slowly started to rain. Selene looked up then back down and waited for the voices to disappear before she came outta hiding. "I've got to make it home!" she softly said to herself.

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Please do your best, to not make this the type of roleplay that has extremelly short posts :p
Name: Jerico Rose
Race: American
Before this I: Before the gangs broke out I was still doing the same thing I am now - surviving. I worked at a bar mixing and serving drinks. I learned fast how to keep the men in line, or else I wouldn't be here today. I worked shitty hours for shitty pay, but it made me who I am. And I am not going to let some stupid gang war chase me away from everything I worked so hard for.
Weapons: A baseball bat, a butterfly knife, and my handy dandy pistol.
Gangs: Me, myself, and I - Can't trust anyone else but yourself to watch your back
Image: User Image

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
User Image

He was walking through the streets. His revolver was a prototype. One bullet was as strong as a grenade but more controlled than one. He then saw a simple grunt of the red rain. "Bang." He said and fired his gun. Then the bullet was launched. The body was nothing but a puddle of blood. He then put down his gun into his holster. He then said "b***h shouldn't have been in my territory...mother ********." He said and then made a self compliment "Gotta love this bullet proof suit I found. Though, it's more just a bullet vest since they can still penetrate the armor. He then listened to the "clank" of each step. Though, he stopped when he heard movement. "Come out from your hiding or else I fire!"
        The sun was setting, it had started to piss rain, and Jay was praying to whatever higher power was up there that the night went smoothly.

Standing behind the worn counter of the Smokin' Gun Saloon (named so in honor of the Gang who's territory the bar sat in; the Future Branders), the busty brunette eyed the empty seats with a small frown on her face. The usual's had arrived, settling themselves down along the counter or at some corner table that she had spent the last hour trying to clean the blood off of, and they were sipping away at their drinks, sullen and worn. This was not how she had pictured this place looking when she finally got her name on the title.

The bar had recently come under Jericho's management, Lord have mercy on Barkley's wretched ole soul, and she wasn't entirely sure if she was okay with how it came to be in her possession. Barkley had been a fool, but she had liked him well enough. Not to mention, since his death, things had been a little rougher around here. She herself had needed to crack a few heads to show who was incharge.

Needless to say, the trouble had kept her from feeling comfortable leaving the bar behind... So she had taken to sleeping in one of the backroom's where she could be certain to keep an eye on the rift-raft and scum that stuck around all hours the bar was open. Not that she could blame them, there wasn't much else for the 'survivors' to do around here now-a-days anyway 'cept get piss drunk and fall asleep where they sat. And, if they paid for their drinks and didn't cause problems, Jericho Rose was more then happy to let them crash. Made the place look busier then it actually was.

Tapping her fingers on the worn counter top, she flicked her brown eyes onto a man as he slinked up to the counter. "Can I help you?" She asked, slipping a rag from where she had tucked it along her belt and wiping at a spot on the counter only she could probably see. And just like that, her night was off to an uncertain start.

[[Ooc: Hmmm... Got a little ramble-y. Sorry~ ]]

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Selene slowly came out from her hiding place and looked around to make sure there was nobody around as she started walking. She finally makes it to the old Victorian style house she has lived in since she was a young child. The house unfortunately is a shell of it's former self for the windows are barred and closed up the paint is faded graffiti cover the walls where gangs have marked their territories. She slowly walks up to the old faded red door and takes the key from her bag and slowly unlocks the locks and looks back one more time as the street lights and gun fire starts up "Another restless night" she says out loud to herself, then disappears inside.

Desirable Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Princess_Selene09
Selene slowly came out from her hiding place and looked around to make sure there was nobody around as she started walking. She finally makes it to the old Victorian style house she has lived in since she was a young child. The house unfortunately is a shell of it's former self for the windows are barred and closed up the paint is faded graffiti cover the walls where gangs have marked their territories. She slowly walks up to the old faded red door and takes the key from her bag and slowly unlocks the locks and looks back one more time as the street lights and gun fire starts up "Another restless night" she says out loud to herself, then disappears inside.

you ignored me

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Icryblood123
Princess_Selene09

you ignored me

(ooc: sorry wrote my other post before i saw that one)

7,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
As Selene closes the door she hears a males voice and know the punishment do ignoring an order from a leader of a gang and comes back out holding her book bag in from of her as she walks to the fence and sees the modern gang leader looking at her. "I...I was just heading home I don't mean any trouble I am on your territory so I am not trespassing I promise" she stammers softly knowing the power these gangs have over the people who were like her an did not pick a gang. Selene keeps her eyes down to the ground waiting for his response as the rain falls more steadily and she hair starts to drip from the rain wetting her clothes, she shivers as a cold wind blows past her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff